Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares > Roleplay Dares

Old 10-18-2018, 12:56 AM   #46
dandushma

A super uneventful round for our team in this new game. Not only did I lose horribly, but so did my entire team! It's really humiliating to see all of us standing as the losers while the audience laughs, but to make it worse, more gunged gets poured on us! Now I'm a true mess and we're dead last...

32, 47, 89, 23
dandushma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2018, 03:47 AM   #47
KittenLicks
getDare's Naughtiest Kitten

After a short stint in the hospital for electrical burns, I reenter the building, this time as part of the audience.

"Excuse me, pardon me, get out of my way before I shove that foam hand up your butt. Pardon me." I push, shove and bargain my way to the front, to get the best view of the contestants.

"You can do it, bunny! That's right! Bop him with the... oof, no, nevermind, that looks messy. Come on, Ezeperalta!! Get him! Yes, like that! Hit him ag- oh, darnit, this team is useless."

I throw my pompoms into my bulging bag with an annoyed huff, a roar of laughter coming from the crowd as the second member of the pink team is lead to the loser's pit. Time for plan B. I turn to the laughing crowd and cup my hands to my mouth:

"Tomatoes! Get your rotten tomatoes! Cream pies! Water balloons filled with custard! Throw them at those pink losers! Buy now before I'm all out!"

I grin as I pocket some cash, passing a pie and two waterballoons to an eager spectator. This gameshow hasn't been a total bust after all.

PM Dares
"Oh god help! Bunny is trapped in KittenLicks signiture 0///0 Save Bunny!!! 9/10"
~ Fieldofbunnies
KittenLicks is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to KittenLicks for this post:
Old 10-18-2018, 07:42 AM   #48
ChubbyShySissy
getDare Devil

Making sure to wipe down my face a little before the next round I think about how bad our team is doing and vow to do better. The next game is Target Smash. The rules are explained and eventually it is my go. Without any kind of tactic I go full swing into straight away flailing around determined not to lose. In the initial flurry I hit dandushma's leg and body balloons sending yellow gunge all over the lower parts of his body then he swings and I feel a wetness in my legs as the pink gunge from my leg balloon bursts I finally hit his head balloon and celebrate in victory. We now have 300 in second place after a good rally in this round.

We are all asked to give 4 numbers for the next round between 1 and 100. I go with my favourite number 24, 69, 99 and 100. I wait hoping my choices were wise shifting in my dry shorts unlike some of the others after a gunging and what seemed like some audience participation
My New AMA!
A DUMB GOONERS DENIAL HELL!
ChubbyShySissy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2018, 09:09 AM   #49
duffduffers

Annoyed at myself from the last game, I decide to give this one everything I’ve got and not hold back. It went quite well.
I threw myself into the attack, getting 2 ballons in one attack. But cockiness is not a good thing to be, and it backlashed at me. And 2 of my balloons were burst, soaking me in a cold yellow gunge.
My fear of losing again spurred me on and I got my opponents final balloon.
Whooooooo!

The numbers I choose are: 13, 59, 87, and 2
duffduffers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2018, 11:05 AM   #50
Bloxo
getDare Devil

To confirm I will be updating this tonight...

The following players have not yet contributed anything and will not be invited back to the show unless they post soon:

electricity
Sportykid
letshavesomefun
Cooop2

Likes/Dislikes/Limits/Toys
PM DARES!

I'm straight and will only take Dares from Girls, please bear this in mind when writing to me.

Please be genuine, be fun and have a good heart...with a sadistic streak hehe...6 inches

Curious about me or Poland? check out my Youtube!
Bloxo is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Bloxo for this post:
Old 10-18-2018, 01:31 PM   #51
Babygirlpoopdiaper
getDare Sweetheart

HeI squirm in my seat as I mess myself as I realize I might be in the next game show I thought this was an abdl playground I hold my teddy bear really tight as I sit in my mess ewwww I hate when I get scared that happens why can't I be like them and not be scared all the time but I should have read the sign up paper before I just signed it but I was so confused cuz it was right there with the abdl sign up and it said abdl sign up for the playground but it's my fault maybe he'll understand and let me go but I doubt that seeing how he's so happy to watch all of them get custard poured all over them I just hope it don't go down my diaper because if the other players find out I'm in diapers it's probably going to be really bad for me I see the game show instructor but I'm too nervous and embarrassed to to the state of my pants to talk to him so I watch him walk down the hallway if I am in I chose 1 2 87 99

Trapped in diapers till: 01/15/2024 + however many days Patient00765 ends up locked in diapers”

I want my diaper full ALWAYS
♥I am a Little
Always call me Baby

Diaper time, 01/15/2024, as of August 7, 2023
Stuck in diaper only pathetic baby are put back in diaper according to my mistress silver

Last edited by Babygirlpoopdiaper; 10-18-2018 at 01:33 PM.
Babygirlpoopdiaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2018, 06:22 PM   #52
Bloxo
getDare Devil

It was time for the next round, the players making their way to the stage, wary after getting so messy last round, they came in from their usual entrances, walking casually on to the stage as the crowd cheered...however unexpectedly some people in the front row started cheering louder...one of them stands up, hands laden with a couple of custard filled water balloons and a big whipped cream pie...the tall chap stretches his arms out to the full as he launches these items one by one at members of the pink team!

Splat! Ezeperalta gets hit right in the face by a balloon, exploding and showering her with watery custard!

Splat! Then next balloon hits Novagunger right on the chest and proving equally as explosive!

Splosh! The Whipped Cream Pie hits Happybunny101 right in the kisser and slides down her front

Security quickly rush the man and drag him out of the studio...Kittenlicks sat right by him is laughing uncontrollably...but seeing the man dragged out, decides to leave her Rotten Tomatoes in her bag!

Babygirlpoopydiaper soils herself in excitement! Feeling a little unsure whether she meant to hand in a sign in sheet or not for this game...but loving the action, she had been told she was second alternate is someone fell ill from the expired food, but sadly no one else had fell foul of the shoddy studio...

The Pink team, already feeling low due to their current score wipe themselves clean and hang their heads low, not looking forward to this round of further humiliation!

"Look at that folks...even our audience wants in on the crazy action going on tonight!...Please don't try this at home...let alone untrained in the studio! Now let's begin the next round! Let's see how our contestants fare!"

Bloxo waves an arm and the curtains retract to reveal a large electronic board with 100 numbers listed in order on a grid, the numbers flashing white against a dark blue background.
As the curtains retract further a large transparent gunge tank is over to the left, a Red plastic slide leading into a pool of Green slime to the right, Metal shelves laden with Buckets, Pies and other goodies sit beneath the board.

"Now, if our audience member had waited a little longer he may have got a chance to come up and join in the fun more personally...but instead we have to pick two members of the audience...Oooo Kittenlicks! Welcome back and come on down...and you Blonde haired, blue eyed girl...yes you, come on down!" His finger is pointed at Babygirlpoopydiaper, Kittenlicks jumps up and races up the stairs to the left of the stage and into the centre...while Babygirlpoopydiaper a little in shock...and messy in her diaper...waddles a little bit up to the stage.

"Welcome aboard you two...now on to the game! Our contestants will have to chance their luck by picking 4 numbers from the board...behind these numbers they may win points...they may lose points, they may get messy...spanked...or even have to strip for us!" Bloxo rubs his hands in glee at the possibilities aplenty tonight!

Turning to the players he begins to call them up one by one for their stab at the board...

"Ezeperalta come...join me..." As she approaches tentatively he whispers in her ear..."I wish you bad luck...after the last time we met I could use some revenge tonight...and you still need to get messy" She shoots back a worried look...
"Please pick your numbers and let's see what fate has in store for you tonight!"

Ezeperalta looks the board up and down and calls out her numbers...

"43,53,54,9" She says with some hesitancy...

Number 43 flashes on the screen and flicks to say...100 points! Ezeperalta turns to Bloxo with a smug look, Bloxo looks a little irritated...
Number 53 flashes and switches to...Paddle Spanking! Bloxo's eyes light up...

"Ezeperalta...please bend over for us!"
"What?! Hang on...is this really part of the game?!"
Bloxo, brandishing a Wooden paddle he's picked up from the ground looks at her coldly..."Indeed it is...now be a good sport and bend over..."

Ezeperalta shakes her head, turns around and leans over a little...Bloxo takes no prisoners as he slams the paddle into her butt 5 times, each hit sharp and direct! Ezeperalta stands back up straight and rubs her ass as she turns back around...
Number 54 flashes and flips to show 'Chocolate sauce inside top'...Bloxo races over and grabs a large jug of the sauce, beckons Ezeperalta to open up her top...which he has no problem staring down into before he pours the chocolate right in there through the neckline, it coats her front...and she shivers due to the cold substance, it flows down over her shorts, legs and socks as it escapes down the bottom of the T-shirt...
He places the jug down as number 9 flashes...STRIP!

"Please remove an item of clothing for us!"

Ezeperalta looks hesitant...but not wanting to look like a bad sport she lifts the mess saturated T-shirt over her head and throws it to the floor, glaring at Bloxo as he stares at her Chocolate soaked bra...she walks away back to her team members.

"Electricity you're up next!"

Electricity snaps to attention and jogs from his spot up to the board...he declares his numbers:

"7,14,28 and 33" He then looks up to the board expectantly...

7 turns into Slide in Gunge pool...his heart sinks as he walks over to the pool, climbs the ladder and slides down, splashing into the Green Gunge, soaking him up to the neck...waddling back over to the board...
14 turns into 100 Points, he fist bumps the air!
28 turns into lose 50 points...he looks a little sad, but it could have been worse!
33 turns into Bucket of Yellow slime over the head...Bloxo beckons over Kittenlicks, who picks up a bucket and carries it over.

"Please kneel Electricity"

Electricity complies as Kittenlicks pours the bucket slowly over his head, the mess cascades over his head and covers him front and back, lifting himself back up and shaking some of the mess off he squelches back over to his team mates.

"ChubbyShySissy come on up!" ChubbyShySissy walks over swinging his arms at his sides and shouts out his numbers:

"24, 69, 99 and 100" Staring up at the board excitedly...
24 changes into 'Custard Pie to the butt', Bloxo calls over Babygirlpoopie Diaper who rushes up holding the pie, she has no hesitation in slamming it into ChubbyshySissy's behind!

69 changes over to Glue and 'Glitter Pie to face', Babygirlpoopie rushes to grab the pie from the rack and gleefully slams it into ChubbyshySissy's face, leaving him to gasp for air through the thick glue!

99 turns into '100 Points' and he sighs in relief

100 changes to 'Bucket of Orange slime over the head' He is made to kneel and BabygirlpoopieDiaper struggling a little with the bucket plonks it on his head, the Orange slime dripping down him, he removes the bucket from himself and stands up, walking back over to the team.

"Next up is WAMPup!" WAMPup jumps up and down as he races to the board, very quickly he barks out:

"13, 50, 64 and 88" his eyes wide looking at the board...

13 flashes and switches to 'Mustard in Bottoms and Wedgie', Kittenlicks steps up with the Mustard Jug and pulling back the rim of WAMPups shorts and boxers underneath he gleefully pours to mess into WAMPups behind, and yanks his shorts right up, making WAMPup yelp...

50 turns over and changes to 'Mushy Peas over head', Kittenlicks again jug in hand quickly overturns the thick green gloopy mess over WAMPups head, falling down in clumps...WAMPup shakes his head quickly as the next two numbers turn...both of them reading 'Steal 100 points from the Winning team!'

"Umm...but I'm in the winning team" WAMPup wavers...

"In this event...that means your team gets another 200 points...and you've prevented some steals, not too shabby Pup!"

WAMPup joyfully skips back to his team!

"Next up is Novagunger!"

Novagunger strolls over, looks over the board thoughtfully and says his numbers...

"66, 05, 04 and 16"

66 turns over...'NUDE!' is revealed, Novagunger shakes his hands in the air in frustration...but reluctantly strips off his clothes and pile them up on the floor...

Holding his hands over his privates and turned to the side from the audience who are laughing quite heavily, the 5th number turns to reveal...'Bucket of Blue slime over the head' BabygirlpoopieDiaper steps up holding the bucket, as he kneels she pours it quickly as she can't keep it up for long...the blue slime pours out over his head and over his naked body.

He stands slowly, head bowed and the next number 4 turns over to reveal 'Baked bean filled Pie to the butt', BabygirlpoopieDiaper giggles as she slams the savoury messy pie, grinding it right in and mushing it into his butt crack, the beans dripped off down his legs.

Finally 16 turns over revealing 'Gravy filled Pie to face' BabygirlpoopieDiaper struts over and grinds the pie in, the gravy going into his nose, it drops sliding down his front...

He walks back over to his team, head hanging and clutching his clothes to his front as he stands unable to dress.

"Next up...dandushma!"

dandushma seeing Novagungers fate gulps and marches up, he calls out his numbers:

"32, 47, 89 and 23" He crosses his fingers as 32 turns over to reveal...Paddle Spanking...Kittenlicks rushes over with the paddle and as dandushma bends over, gives him 5 quick but sharp spanks to the behind...

As 47 turns over...dandushma is rubbing his butt...it reveals '50 Points' and dandushma sighs with relief!

89 turns over to reveal 'Slide in Gunge pool', dandushma walks over and climbs the ladder, sliding down heavily into the Green pool...he hits it hard, and is fully submerged, his head pops up as he gasps for air, climbing out and dripping heavily over the studio floor he walks back to the board to see...

23 turning over to reveal 'Gunge balloon clothes filling and pop' Kittenlicks grabs a handfull of balloons and gleefully stuffs them inside dandushmas T-shirt and Shorts, popping the 4 balloons with her fists, they explode inside the clothing, though make little visible effect with the already gunge coated body...dandushma squelches back to his team...

"Next up is duffduffers!" duffduffers walks over, head held high in defiance and recites his numbers: "13, 59, 87, and 8"

13 flips over to reveal 'Mustard in Bottoms and Wedgie' Babygirlpoopydiaper rushes up with the jug, and deftly pours it inside his shorts and boxers, using both hands to heft them up making him wince heavily...

59 turns over to reveal 'Get naked for 100 points or Gunge Slide'...duffduffers thinks for a moment...and decides to strip off, quickly climbing out of his clothes he stands there, hands over privates back to the audience...

87 turns over and 'Bucket of Green slime over the head' is revealed...Babygirlpoopydiaper drags the heavy bucket over and as duffduffers kneels she hefts the bucket up, it starts to spill over his left shoulder before it splashes over his head...she giggles as she leaves the bucket on there...he removes one hand from his dignity to left it off and drops it on the floor

8 flips over and reveals 'Mayo filled Pie to face', Babygirlpoopydiaper walks over with the pie and grinds it well in and smoothes it up into his hair...

He walks back to the team with his clothes bundled in his arm.

"Next up is Sportykid!"

Sportykid struts up, kissing the air and rubbing his hands..."15,93,67 and 82" He calls out!

15 flips over revealing 'Raspberry Pie to the butt' Kittenlicks rushes over and slams it in hard, the pink mess splattering everywhere!

93 flips to reveal 'Cherry Pie to the butt' Kittenlicks mock spins her arm around like making a baseball pitch and throws the pie, it sticks to the ass briefly before sliding down Sportkids legs to the floor, the metal tin rattling as it hits the ground.

93 turns over to reveal 'Lose 50 points' Sportykid stamps the floor a little.

82 turns over and shows '50 Points' He fist bumps the air and walks back to the team, head held high as he escapes with very little mess!

"Next up letshavesomefun!" Bloxo sighs a little, this round taking forever...

letshavesomefun walks up calmly and states his numbers "17,29,39,41"

17 turns over to reveal 'Baked Beans in Bottoms and Wedgie' Kittenlicks rushes up to deliver her favourite punishment, pouring in the jug of baked beans to the boxers and hefting the boxers up, almost lifting letshavesomefun off the ground!

29 flips to reveal 'Go Bottomless' letshavesomefun raises his arms in protest but his posture dropping, he slides his shorts and boxers down in one movement, standing there hiding his modesty with both hands, back to the audience 39 flips over to reveal 'Mustard filled Pie to face' Kittenlicks again races over and smartly delivers to pie, letshavesomefun gags at the smell and spits it out...

41 reveals 'Go Bottomless' again...letshavesomefun chuckles briefly...but then Kittenlicks races over and pulls his hands away, revealing his privates to the audience who laugh heavily at his small package, he snaps his hands back and races back to his team.

"and now!...Playpig69"

Playpig69 walks up and calls out his numbers "42,57,68 and 77"

42 flips over revealing 'Lose 50 points' Playpig69 shrugs it off

57 flips over to reveal 'Frosting bikini'...Babygirlpoopydiaper rushes over and starts stripping Playpig69 naked, she then proceeds to grab dollops of the pink frosting, first giving him a bikini bra pattern and then clumping it over his butt and moderate sized penis, layering it up thickly to try and cover the bulge

68 flips over showing 'Go Bottomless' but this does nothing as Playpig69 does not try to conceal his crotch, he does spin for the crowd however.

77 turns into Chocolate Sauce over head, Babygirlpoopydiaper emerges with a jug and pours it smoothly over his head, it cascades down his front washing away bit of his bra...

He walks back to the team...not trying to be modest...

"Next up is Cooop2!" Almost there Bloxo gets a second wind!

Cooop2 walks up and calls out his numbers "79,81,88 and 24"

79 results in 'Baked Bean Wedgie' Kittenlicks steps up jug in hand...he has done this a lot tonight! Pouring the thick slurry of beans into the boxers, she pulls the shorts up slowly but for a long time and lets them snap back into place

81 flips to show 'Gunge balloon clothes filling and pop' Kittenlicks again steps up for action and proceeds to place the balloons inside his top, putting two inside, then one down the front and one down the back of the shorts, jabbing them lick a boxer sparring they pop one after the other, saturating the clothing to make it cling to the skin

88 turns over to reveal 'Steal 100 points from winning team' He cheers as his team earns another 100 points!

Finally 24 turns to show 'Custard Pie to the butt' Kittenlicks deftly delivers this blow heavily as the custard splats hard, Cooop2 walks back to the team, sticky but triumphant!

"And last...but certainly not least we have Happybunny101!"

Happybunny101 jobs up, braced for anything at this point, she yells out "1,2,3 and 6" and grits her teeth!

1 turns over revealing '100 Points' she spins and laughs!

2 turns over revealing 'Go Topless' her jaw drops, she shakes her head...looking at Bloxo pleading...but he ignores her pained expression...slowly and reluctantly she slides out of her shirt and with one arm hovered over her breasts she unclips the pink bra with the over and uses the one arm to slide it off her shoulders, it falls to the floor, her face is bright red as she has her arms crossed over her chest...

3 turns over to reveal '50 points!' She smiles, but meekly...

6 turns over to reveal 'Go Bottomless' she whimpers, again staring at a smiling Bloxo...she shakes her head and then looks down to the floor for a moment...taking a deep breath, her one hand strapped across her chest, she grips her shorts and bikini briefs and ducks down as she slides them down her legs to the floor, quickly putting her hand over her pussy she sidles back to the team dragging her clothes with her leg, facing the audience so they don't see her cute little butt and stands there her body bright red...

"Phew! What an event folks! So much embarrassment, so many forfeits and so many points won and lost! Thanks to our special volunteers!"

Kittenlicks and BabyGirlPoopieDiaper bow and walk back to their seats.

"Our scores before going into the last round! Pink team 400!, Blue team 500 and Yellow team 900!"

Players please pick a number from 1 to 12 for our last chance at points!

(Please note I had to change some numbers as they had been picked by other players, for the last round make sure not to pick a number someone else has chosen first!)

PM DARES!

I'm straight and will only take Dares from Girls, please bear this in mind when writing to me.

Please be genuine, be fun and have a good heart...with a sadistic streak hehe...6 inches

Last edited by Bloxo; 10-19-2018 at 06:23 PM.
The following user says Thank You to Bloxo for this post:
Old 10-18-2018, 06:53 PM   #53
Novagunger
Distinguished Member

I am going to wait and see if those who pied me respond first with how they did it before if not U will post in the morning. But I will take 12 for the next game.

dislikes piss

Limits poop, cum, animal food, illegal, eating or drinking, public, naked.

I currently don't own any toys.

talk about pictures and dress but decided on a case by case bases.

https://youtu.be/CcP1LB4kyC0

What is this signature..
Novagunger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2018, 07:02 PM   #54
Babygirlpoopdiaper
getDare Sweetheart

I was nervous when me and kitty link got picked in the audience I had to walk really slow because I had messed myself and every time I took a step it smashed into me with my tight pants that I was wearing I was so happy to get the pie that guy in the butt and get the pie all the others in the face it was so much fun I was really excited I even wet myself but that wasn't my fault the Jug was really heavy and I couldn't help it but I sure had fun when I poured the blue glue glitter I felt really bad but at least he didn't get all of it poured on him because I'm so weak that it was hard for me to carry and I was kind of embarrassed because he was naked and he's really cute and I have a crush on him so I felt bad for what I had to do to him at the end of it then there was that one guy that I got to pour that jug of glue down his pants I was sitting there thinking I sure am glad this is not me right now I bow and walk off the stage to go get my diaper change from all the accidents I had

Trapped in diapers till: 01/15/2024 + however many days Patient00765 ends up locked in diapers”

I want my diaper full ALWAYS
♥I am a Little
Always call me Baby

Diaper time, 01/15/2024, as of August 7, 2023
Stuck in diaper only pathetic baby are put back in diaper according to my mistress silver

Last edited by Babygirlpoopdiaper; 10-18-2018 at 07:25 PM.
Babygirlpoopdiaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2018, 07:04 PM   #55
Bloxo
getDare Devil

Oh and for everyone who wants forfeits...try and replicate what happened to your character as best you can

PM DARES!

Old 10-18-2018, 07:07 PM   #56
happybunny101
getDare Sweetheart

I will choose 4 for my number

Likes: harsh self-bondage, nipple torture, spanking, wam, messy, head dunking in gunge, pies in the face, hanging wedgies, wedgies

Limits: no pics, no bodily fluid, no perma damage, illegal.

Toys: Rope, Twine, binder clips, clips with teeth, ballgag, blindfold, headphones, household stuff
happybunny101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2018, 07:46 PM   #57
ezeperalta212
getDare Sweetheart

As the next round starts a producer tells us to all go head out to the stage. I walk out seeing 12 seats on a stage different from the prior round. hearing the crowd but more focused on how much slime is still in my hair and how soaked and clingy my clothes are. Really hoping that if this is being aired that it is super late at night and in a foreign country where nobody I know will see it.

As I am thinking and distracted I feel something hit my face. I taste and smell custard as I wipe my eyes.. hearing laughter and a commotion as I see a few other team members hit. I look at Bloxo who tries to regain control.

Seeing a electronic board with 100 numbers on it. I am shocked, this is much more then the prior gameshow I used to play. Wondering what all this means as he has a shifty smile on his face. He calls a few people down from the audience not sure how they will be involved but it can't be a good thing. Hoping to see how this all works. Instead I am called first. I step forward in my soaked socks not really sure what could happen but nervous as all hell.

I give him an annoyed look as he whispers to me. he does remember me. not sure what he means as I am already pied and slimed pretty good. I Look over the board picking my numbers. The first one he reveals is 43. I smirk a bit as I see 100 points. My team sure did need that. Hoping that his game isn't so bad. I watch as my next number flashes 53.

My jaw drops. 'Paddle Spanking'. What the fuck is all I can think. Knowing he must think this is some kind of justified pay back. I try to resist but in the end, I have to bend over and hold onto a chair as my soaked shorts are smacked. I let out a whelp with each hit, jumping a bit. They Aren't light either. I stand back up rubbing my ass. This is way more then what the old show did. But the prize is much bigger to. I try to collect my thoughts as my next number flashes. 54.

Hoping to see points light up. Instead it is chocolate sauce in my top. I let out a big sigh as he goes to his wall of buckets and grabs chocolate sauce. This game is definitely over the top and getting its moneys worth. He has a shit faced grin on his head as I wonder why he called people down if he is just going to do everything himself. Knowing he enjoys telling me to hold my top open and waiting to pour as he looks at my chest and soaked bra. "just do it" I growl a bit waiting in anticipation. As he pours I jump from the chill. nipples harden in my bra as it helps to create room for the syrup to run in to the cheap bra they provided. Its like never ending as it soaks my top, running over my belly and down out the front, soaking the shorts and creating many streaks down my tannish legs and socks pudding at my feet and soaking my socks. He knows I am pissed as he finishes. My next number flashes 9

Oh shit I think.. crowd loving the game so far sees 'STRIP'. I don't know what to say... not sure if it means one thing... everything... can I just do my socks... waiting for clarity as my mind races through the scenarios over and over. Thankfully he says one but it can't be my socks. I have no choice but to pull off my chocolate stained top. Showing my messy bra and torso to everyone in the crowd and playing the game. cameras getting a great look. I blush a bit. Happy my turn is over... it wasn't fun but I guess it could have been worse. I wipe off some more slime and chocolate from my body as I take my seat, crossing my legs to watch everyone else. routing my team on.

As the game progress I start to think my round didn't go that bad. This new show is pretty crazy. Hoping somehow my team pulls ahead. Instead at the end, 2 of them are naked and we are still in last place. Crowd intensely enjoying the round.

For the last round I pick number 2

likes: messy (foods or other things), having to wear no underwear, dress a certain way, I'm open to explore and accept challenges. I like creative people

Limits: no Cam, pics, obvious public humiliation, Body functions (outside of piss), family, diapers
ezeperalta212 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2018, 08:00 PM   #58
WAMPup
getDare Sweetheart

We had to pick numbers? And they would lead to points, gunging, stripping paddling, or losing points? Oh my this round could be a real game changer. I picked a handful of my favorite numbers. 13, my lucky number. 50, the halfway point between our two ends. 64, because it is 8 squared. And 88 because I enjoy the symmetry. I watched nervously as the players before me received their gungings, stripped, and got spanked. I really hoped my numbers would be lucky. Turns out some of them were. 13 failed to be a really lucky number, but the mustard could have been much worse. Though getting the wedgie from Kittenlicks, my former opponent, was the most humiliating thing to happen by far. Kitten knew just how to make pull the wedgie so that it really stuck up there, making yellow smelly mustard run down my legs. And then the mushy peas. I shook my head afterward, sending a spray of green slime all around me. My last two numbers, however, proved to be strong picks. I prevented a couple steals and managed to gain my team some points. Now I was actually contributing to my team's almost sure victory all while still getting messy. I happily bounded back toward my team's area and sat down, forgetting that I had mustard filling my shorts. It squished, squelched, and leaked out of the leg holes. I had certainly fared better than many of the other players in this one.

Picking numbers again? This will be interesting. I'll keep to my theme of symmetry and go with 8.

Limits
Blood, Scat (beyond diaper use), Public, Pics.

Check out my Ask A Puppy thread to ask me questions. Serious or silly, all questions are welcome. Who knows? Could be fun.

WAMPup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2018, 11:37 PM   #59
KittenLicks
getDare's Naughtiest Kitten

I flash Bloxo a cheshire cat grin as I'm led onto the stage, gaze flicking from one contestant to another. Each time I'm called on to add to a contestant's mess, I take my time, sloooowly tilting the bucket, to prolong the messy experience.

I can't help but giggle devilishly I get a yelp from WAMPup, his reaction only encouraging me to pull the messy wedgie up further. Before he squelches his way back to his team, I reach up to pat him on his goop-covered head. "Good job, pup! You sure are good at getting messy!"

My eyes light up as another paddle spanking flashes onto the board. I give the paddle a few practice swings through the air, as dandushma bends over, then deliver the 5 swats in rapid-fire succession.

When all the messing, spanking and humiliation finally comes to an end, I bow theatrically, wipe my hands on the closest contestant, then head back to my seat.

PM Dares
"Oh god help! Bunny is trapped in KittenLicks signiture 0///0 Save Bunny!!! 9/10"
~ Fieldofbunnies
KittenLicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2018, 05:02 AM   #60
Novagunger
Distinguished Member

As we walk out for the next game we are pelted by several flying objects from the audience snd a cold custard balloon slams me in the chest and explodes. Wait a minute this wasn't part of the show wass it?

Finally when things settle down Bloxo explains the rules for the round. I get more nervous as I realise how much trouble I could be in for. That nervousness turns to anger and dread when the "injured" Kittenlicks is brought down to help. She seems fine was this all a setup and if so how much worse can it get? My fears only grow as I see the results of the first few players.

Now it's my turn. My first number 66 is turn over it reads NUDE. I protest begging for something else but it's of use and only serves to feed the audience who is chanting strip him over and over. I realize I have no choice and slowly remove my shirt and shorts but hesitate again when down to my underwear. Bloxo sees this anamd orders Kittenlicks and Poopypiediaper to pull them down. I try to resist but the two of them get them to slip a little and I have to let go to try and cover up what little dignity I have left. I turn sideways sidewsays snd try to hide what I can from the audience.

Next number 16 is turned over it says blue gunge over the head. I am told to kneel snd do so facing sideways but Bloxosaysd that it won't be any fun for the audience if they can't see my face and forces me to turn and face them ss they burst out laughing again. Poopypiediaper is handed a GIANT bucket of blue gunge. It's so big she han barely lift it snd is splashing it every where as she tries to get it over my head to pour it out. She finally gets it high enough that she start pouring it a clodbthick rush as it pours out rapidly over my head which I am hanging low trying to protect my face without removing my hands butbit slows as the bucket lightens. Then it stops it's over I think and straighten up and then she dumps the last fourth of a bucket right on my face.

Now it's time for the next number 4 which is turned over to read BBQ pie to the ass. Bloxo forces me to get down in a 4s so that Poopypiediapare can have s good shot at my ass which also means I can't cover up anymore. She slammed it in and runs it around trying to feel her way between my checks and legs the beans leave a very strange swishy feeling ad I stand back up.

16 is last it says gravy pie to the face which Poopypiediaper takes great pleasure in delivering as well as rubbing it into my hair. Finally ending my torment fore this round. St leat now we have closed the gap some on the other teams.

dislikes piss

Limits poop, cum, animal food, illegal, eating or drinking, public, naked.

I currently don't own any toys.

talk about pictures and dress but decided on a case by case bases.

https://youtu.be/CcP1LB4kyC0

What is this signature..

Last edited by Novagunger; 10-19-2018 at 05:22 AM.
Novagunger is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
chance, forfeits, gameshow, messy, roleplay