Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Archived Advertisements

Old 08-14-2018, 12:36 AM   #1
Sommelier

Male 31/male/dom seeks any age/female/sub in any place

31/male/dom seeks any age/female/sub in any place

Time for a new post. I had a couple of older ones here, that didn't bear any fruits, so let's try again!

I'm 31 years old, I'm from a country that not many (if any) people from here are, and I'm obviously a Dom. I work in the wine industry. I'm a sort of a wine consultant. I do love my job, I think it takes a lot of effort, because a bottle of wine isn't just an alcoholic beverage. Behind every label there's a story. There's history, region, geography, food, agriculture, vision and love.
I think it's represents us in a way, as also each person has a lot behind him.
Yes, I know it's sounds condescending, but I assure you, once you'll get to know me, you'll understand what I mean.
I also enjoy mountain bike riding, photography and good literature. Sadly, being a busy person, those are hobbies I don't have much time for.
I speak 3 languages fluently, and I guess there's a lot more to know about me, but with time, you'll know everything if we'll get to know each other.
I consider myself a person of conversation. I enjoy getting to know people. I don't think that the first conversation of you and I should start off with you being naked, but should start of from a kind of a "get to know each other" conversation. I believe that in the base of any D/S relationship that should be honor, trust and respect. I do not wish to have a sub that will obey me out of fear. I wish to have one that will obey me out of respect.

Now, you must wonder about what kind of a Dom I am. Well, that's a hard question. I guess the best way to answer this question, is that it depends. If you're coming to waste my time, then this won't last long. Yet, if you're here to find a good Dom, well.. that changes everything. As a Dom I tend to be respectful, but demanding. Yes, if you're busy at the moment and can't complete an assignment, it's understandable. But if you're too lazy to, that's another story. I don't deal with punishments a lot, if you're not willing to obey, just don't waste my time, I'll probably simply stop talking to you.
I do require obedience, availability of some sorts, and having some sort of intelligence. Yes, I'll say it. If you're an idiot, don't bother.
Naturally, I prefer a sub with a webcam, or the ability to send pics, someone who's willing to commit to the most part. (I won't make you grab your brother's junk, don't worry). Regarding RL or Online. Considering, as I've mentioned before, I don't live in any of the common countries people are here from, I doubt we'll ever meet. Yet, who knows, right?

I'm accepting beginners and people with more experience. Shouldn't matter, with each person it's a new journey. I prefer a person with decent grammar. I know my grammar isn't perfect, but considering English isn't my native language, I can say I have an excuse. If English is your native language, and you tip lik diz then please refer to what I wrote above regarding idiots, thank you.
I rather not have something temporary, but something for the long run.
You do have to understand I am a busy person, so even though sometimes I don't answer right away, shouldn't scare you. If you're thinking I'll be available every minute of every day, I'm sorry, I'm not for you, looking for one of the people who are one here from their mom's basement.

Regarding the level of control I'm looking for. Well, depends on you and on me alike. We'll see where it will head, I wish not to promise nothing, as I don't know you yet.

So, what do I like? DDLG, masturbation, anal, spanking, rimming, nudity, pain, risk, bondage, pussy and nipple clamps, humiliation, hot/cold games, name calling. Many more that I can't think of right now.
Dislikes? Scat, animals, illegal, etc.

What kind of a body type? I don't look for anything specific, but I prefer healthy. Obese isn't healthy. Don't mind chubby. If you don't know the difference between chubby to morbidly obese, or the difference between skinny to anorexic, do use google.

If anyone has any further questions, I'll be more than happy to answer.
Best regards, R.

Best way to contact me is via kik: TheRoman87 or by skype that will be given upon request.

P.S.
Hope to hear from the worthy ones soon.
Old 09-24-2018, 06:15 AM   #2
Sommelier

Default Gonna bump this one up.

Bump. Bump. Bitty bitty Bump Bump.
Old 10-03-2018, 05:34 PM   #3
Happy Me

Talking

This is a good ad. I love how your personality shines through. I wish you the best of luck in finding someone!
Old 10-18-2018, 12:16 AM   #4
Sommelier

Default Wow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Happy Me View Post
This is a good ad. I love how your personality shines through. I wish you the best of luck in finding someone!
I just now saw your reply, thank you very much!
Old 11-14-2018, 12:36 AM   #5
Sommelier

Default .

Bumpy bumpy bumpy bump. bump.
Old 12-13-2018, 12:32 AM   #6
Sommelier

Default Time for another bumpy bumpy bump.

Bump bump the bumpy bump

Advertisements
Kink Talk