Deny: I will be denied for 24 hours
Rule: Set a rule within limits for 24 hours
Haldirdk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2018, 06:55 AM   #662
llll4343
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by submissive_s View Post
You can choose what order to do the various tasks below but you are expected to do all the tasks that aren't limits without taking breaks between them.

A) Attach 10 clothespins to your cock and balls. Leave them for 5 minutes. Then you may use a ruler or similar to hit them off. Repeat.

B) Get a bowl of ice water. Submerge your cock & balls for 10 minutes.

C) Tie around your balls and hang a weight (at least 1kg) from them. Spend at least 5 minutes moving around with the weight dangling.

D) Get a couple rubber bands. Put one tightly around the base of your balls. Use the other one to snap your cock. Determine the number of times by multiplying 10 x die roll.

E) Spank your cock and balls 20 times with each of 3 different implements.
I did A,C,D,E and B as last.
The first part was easy and not hurted much. The dangling weight hurted much more and i had a light stitch in the stomach. For the rubberband snaps i rolled a 1, so it not hurt much. For E i used a ruler, metal spoon and wooden spoon, the ruler and metal spoon were bearable, though the spanks hurted a lot. While i had to cry during the spanks with the wooden spoon. With so much pain the ice water was a relief in the end.

Thanks for this tasks

KiK: ichigo126

PM Dares

Clothes and Toys

Likes/Punishments/Limits

PM me to control my Lovense edge and add my Lovense Account llll4343
llll4343 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2018, 12:04 PM   #663
maxperv
Distinguished Member

Quote:
You can choose what order to do the various tasks below but you are expected to do all the tasks that aren't limits without taking breaks between them.

A) Attach 10 clothespins to your cock and balls. Leave them for 5 minutes. Then you may use a ruler or similar to hit them off. Repeat.

C) Tie around your balls and hang a weight (at least 1kg) from them. Spend at least 5 minutes moving around with the weight dangling.

D) Get a couple rubber bands. Put one tightly around the base of your balls. Use the other one to snap your cock. Determine the number of times by multiplying 10 x die roll.

I did:
A and beat them off with a ruler

C hanging a 5 pound dumbbell from my balls while i walked around the house

E and spanked my cock and balls with a steel ruler, a paddle and a belt

D and i rolled a 5. i really hate rubber band snaps so i saved this until just before the cooling water. i snapped my cock head 50 times with the rubber band. After the first 20 it was hard to continue and the last 10 were very, very painful.

B was a relief from the pain of the rubber band snaps, at least for the first 5 minutes.

Thank You for these tasks.

kik: maxperversity

Likes/Limits

BDSM Test Results
Human Sexmap
maxperv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2018, 01:50 PM   #664
Nicolas

Quote:

Done Miss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 10-19-2018, 11:12 AM   #665
TIM1
getDare Devil

is this thread dead ?

likes : CBT, torture, denial, edging, cum play/eating, body writting, tied balls, sounding, anal, piss play, long dares, feminization, sissification
limits : exposure, public , noisy , messy, illegal

code: http://dickcode.net/36yfl

You can help to make my day even better: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=429996
You can vote: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=430531
TIM1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2018, 11:51 PM   #666
preeti

Another easy task from me. Tie 2 kg of weight to your balls. (You can do more if you want to impress me). So that the weight stay between your knees. Now do 50 squats with hands on your head. Start timer at your first Situp and time it. You have to edge by palming once for every min you took. For those lucky dicks who are locked, you can fuck your ass for that many min. And for good measure punch your balls 5 times in the end.
I need a detailed report here or by pm

Last edited by preeti; 10-21-2018 at 11:20 PM.
preeti is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 3 users say Thank You to preeti for this post:
Old 10-21-2018, 03:40 AM   #667
denon12
getDare Devil

Quote:

I started these tasks as you wrote them. Whether that was a good choice I don't know!

So I attached 5 wooden clothes pegs on my cock and balls, they pinched to begin with then get increasingly sore. But slapping them off was the worst part.

The cold water soothed my pained balls for about a minute, then they went red and very very cold!!

I tied a full coke bottle to each of my balls. Probably weighing about 1kg each. Splitting up my balls was a terrible idea which I regret massively, so was the movements j chose to do. So I decided to copy the Cha Cha slide dance moves whilst having the weights on my balls. I'm still not sure they have returned back to normal!!

I placed one band around the base, and rolled the two dice. I got 9 in total. So did 90 rubber band hits. I've never properly done these before, so this caused a lot of pain, unexpected pain!!

And finally the spanks! 20 done with a leather belt, a metal spatula and a plastic ruler. These weren't too painful but after everything my balls are truly battered.

Thank you Miss!

Hey guys and girls, 25 M UK
Likes - Humiliation, pain, control, torture, edging
Limits - Scat, blood, public, family, pictures, animals

PM Dares:
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=83287
denon12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2018, 07:00 AM   #668
TIM1
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by preeti View Post
Another easy task from me. Tie 2 kg of weight to your balls. (You can do more if you want to impress me). So that the weight stay between your knees. Now do 50 situps with hands on your head. Start timer at your first Situp and time it. You have to edge by palming once for every min you took. For those lucky dicks who are locked, you can fuck your ass for that many min. And for good measure punch your balls 5 times in the end.
Thank you very much for dare
I was not able do do all 50 with 2 kg - After 34 the stinging sensation in my balls was unberable and I made them in ~5 min. I tied 2 1L bottles of watter while I was in situp so whole time they were hanging from my balls, at first it was ok - but after I lost some ballance and they started to swing it began to be hard. I edged 2 times in 5 minutes and punched 5 times in the end. If this is not enough I will try to do it once again.

likes : CBT, torture, denial, edging, cum play/eating, body writting, tied balls, sounding, anal, piss play, long dares, feminization, sissification
limits : exposure, public , noisy , messy, illegal

code: http://dickcode.net/36yfl

You can help to make my day even better: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=429996
You can vote: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=430531
TIM1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2018, 11:23 PM   #669
preeti

Quote:
Originally Posted by TIM1 View Post
Thank you very much for dare
I was not able do do all 50 with 2 kg - After 34 the stinging sensation in my balls was unberable and I made them in ~5 min. I tied 2 1L bottles of watter while I was in situp so whole time they were hanging from my balls, at first it was ok - but after I lost some ballance and they started to swing it began to be hard. I edged 2 times in 5 minutes and punched 5 times in the end. If this is not enough I will try to do it once again.
Nice try. I appreciate the report. But I feel you need to repeat it again. Do at least 35 this time. And as punishment you are to wear a short skirt while you do it. Have fun!!
Old 10-22-2018, 01:30 AM   #670
DianaAu

Will give this a try, so I'm in for one month.

Likes - light pain, watersports, anal, tasks, occasional CD, light public, submission, chatting, spanking
Interested - CBT, food play, video-live-chat room experiance, long term, humiliation, cum play, light scat

Limits - family & friends, blood, illegal, permanent, social suicide, diapers, extreme pain.

PM DARES

KIK: SiDiBA94
DianaAu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2018, 03:54 AM   #671
denon12
getDare Devil

Quote:
Another easy task from me. Tie 2 kg of weight to your balls. (You can do more if you want to impress me). So that the weight stay between your knees. Now do 50 squats with hands on your head. Start timer at your first Situp and time it. You have to edge by palming once for every min you took. For those lucky dicks who are locked, you can fuck your ass for that many min. And for good measure punch your balls 5 times in the end.
So I've just completed this . I attached 2 X 1.5kg weights to my balls. One on each. I managed to complete 41 squats before the pain got too much! This took me 4 minutes to do.

Do I still owe the edges? And I'm sorry I failed.
I did the 5 hits at the end as well.

PM Dares:
Old 10-22-2018, 08:11 AM   #672
DianaAu

Quote:
I'm new to this thread so I felt obligated to do at least the last task.

At start I wanted to do this task with 2.5kg but decided not to risk it, so went ahead and used 2kg weight. I used dumbbell weight plates 4x0.5kg - they are comfortable to use because of the hole in the middle. Easy to tie with a rope.
Task in itself wasn't too difficult, I managed to finish it in about 2 minutes. Yes, my balls were blue/purplish but with little pain. On the other hand five hits with a metal ruler made me squirm a bit. Then I proceeded to free myself from the weight. I was lucky and there was no bruising from the rope.

Thank You Ms.Preeti for this terrific task.

Likes - light pain, watersports, anal, tasks, occasional CD, light public, submission, chatting, spanking
Interested - CBT, food play, video-live-chat room experiance, long term, humiliation, cum play, light scat

Limits - family & friends, blood, illegal, permanent, social suicide, diapers, extreme pain.

PM DARES

KIK: SiDiBA94
DianaAu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2018, 10:51 AM   #673
preeti

Quote:
Originally Posted by denon12 View Post
So I've just completed this . I attached 2 X 1.5kg weights to my balls. One on each. I managed to complete 41 squats before the pain got too much! This took me 4 minutes to do.

Do I still owe the edges? And I'm sorry I failed.
I did the 5 hits at the end as well.
I think you do. And for good measure add 9 regular edges. Those are the missing squats you were supposed to do. Do the palming edges first and then regular edges.
Old 10-23-2018, 03:10 AM   #674
denon12
getDare Devil

Quote:
I think you do. And for good measure add 9 regular edges. Those are the missing squats you were supposed to do. Do the palming edges first and then regular edges.

Yes miss. I have completed this miss

PM Dares:
Old 10-23-2018, 12:02 PM   #675
Smsmsw7

I am in for the tasks

Likes: Photos/vids share (no face), CBT, anal, edge, cum play, dares/tasks.

Limits: Exposure, comando, feminisation (except under clothes), pain.

Dislikes: family, friends, animal, scat, make-up, shave, piercings, feet, drugs, permanent marking.
Smsmsw7 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
cbt, femdom, femdom punishment, pain, torture