Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Archived Advertisements

Old 10-16-2018, 11:22 PM   #1
SSSPHINX

Male 38/male/master seeks any age/female/slave in any place

38/male/master seeks any age/female/slave in any place

Hi Everyone, please read this in its entirety before responding as it will make things much easier further down the track as well as not wasting my valuable time and effort that i could potentially channel elsewhere. If what i am seeking is NOT of interest to you, please save all of us the time and just dont message. I know this sounds rude but its just plain common sense. Dont pretend to be something you arent. I understand some people are still learning their likes dislikes and limits but id like to think that i put enough information into these ads to filter out those who are not going to be compatible or of any use

About Myself!
38 year old Married Master from Australia. If me being married is an issue for you then again, please dont message. My wife is my IRL submissive/slave and is aware of, condones and is aroused by Sir using other piglets online. Sir only uses others online and has no interest in meeting or using others IRL. I work in marketing as well as using my hobbies as a source of income. I am an avid gamer (Pokemon, old school retro) and collector. I am well educated and spoken and expect the same from any potential piggy slaves that enquire about the position.

What am i Seeking?
I am primarily seeking someone who derives intense pleasure from being controlled, manipulated and moulded. The pleasure Sir allows you will be purely determined on your obedience and compliance to anything Sir asks within pre-discussed set limits. Basically i am seeking someone whose primary source of arousal comes from pleasing others and making sure they are content and satisfied at the expense of the subsmissive. Someone who needs constant clarification and reminding of the useless piglet they are and gets highly by humiliation and degradation

Why do i do this?
I am highly dominant by nature with a MASSIVE sexual appetite and there is only so much sub-wife can take. She also says it keeps me creative by using others in this fashion, always getting new ideas for her. I guess in this way you are beta-sub indirectly assisting the alpha sub irl. MY main source of arousal doing this comes from outright control. When i say outright control i mean i require control over most aspects of your daily activities (within reason). When you wake you will shower and perform your morning rituals such as make up etc for Sir. He will then choose your outfits for the day, of course limited to what you can wear within your profession or daily life. You will dress in front of him and then go about your daily business. In a nutshell i do this because i crave control of those who seek control and need and want guidance. I have done this with lawyers who just need to basically turn their brains off and have everything outside of their job prepared and chosen for them through to those who need control with eating, weight loss or really anything that they cant control themselves

Dont be led astray by the lack of sexual vulgarity so far. Here is basically where i will weed out a lot of those who might have thought it is appealing to them/ This is a list of my sexual interests when it comes to using and training my slave/piglet/pet in a sexual manner. While you do not have to conform to or enjoy every fetish i possess, if most of what i am interested in is a turn off to you thats probably a good indication not to message me
So here we go
- Breast/Udder manipulation including tying, slapping, restraints, clamps, pegs, ice
- Anal training ranging from light play for beginners through to dilation and gaping. Figging a possibility for the very experienced
- Name calling primarily based on physical attributes and behaviour
- Humiliation and Degradation, feelings of worthlessness and bursting with desire to be of use to Sir
- Edging and Orgasm denial. This could be for hours or days depending on your behaviour
- Clit clamps and pumps, post orgasm torture, over stimulation. I am highly aroused seeing you in discomfort. (Very different to pain)
- Embarrassment - While this is similar to humiliation it is quite important that this is adhered to. I expect to be able to watch you shower AND use the bathroom
- Bladder and Bowel control and denial
- You must NOT be owned by anyone else and i will not take on any other piglets while you are in my care
- I will expect you to eat your food from bowls without cutlery like a piggy and eventually will have you on all fours naked eating your meals

There is a fair bit more that i am happy to discuss with the right candidate. Plenty apply, most find it too much for them or are let go because they dont have the right obedience levels for my liking. I prefer older (30+) but if you think you are mature enough to get involved in this i will listen to anyone 20+

Please note, that while this is a serious ad it is also fantasy. I realise you have a personal life, might be married and doing it discreetly and i fully understand the need for limits and rules. I am safe, will never ask you to do anything that will injure you or put you at any risk
Any potential candidates can contact me here and we can find a suitable messenger service to continue the chat
Jeremy

Advertisements
Kink Talk