Old 10-13-2018, 04:48 PM   #1
bamadude01
getDare Devil

Default Voyeur Hotel

This would almost certainly never happen in real life, but hypothetically speaking:

Imagine a hotel where there are streaming cameras in every room, including pool, fitness center, and showers/toilets. When booking your room, you are aware that the cameras exist, but once you enter the room, you are not able to tell where they are, and cameras are equipped with night vision, so even turning off the lights does not keep you from being seen. All of the videos are streamed to a website where users can watch the videos in real time. No personal information is given. As each room is listed, the only information given about the people staying there is their ages and gender. For example, room 219 might be listed as "Male, 25", room 331 is "Couple: Male, 35, female 32". For legal reasons, no one under 18 is allowed to stay.

So the question is: Would you stay there, and if so, would knowing the cameras are there change how you behave? Besides sleep, what would you do?
Old 10-13-2018, 09:09 PM   #2
awolonline

that would be hot and very exciting, but of course i'd also be nervous of being recorded and posted online.

LIMITS:
shaving, scat, pain, blood, drawing, messy, illegal
awolonline is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2018, 10:29 PM   #3
Jaro
A filthy maggot anal whore

I would definitely not stay there. My face would be visible too so I would be posted for the entire world online.
I respect my privacy too much.

Worm owned by
Princess Butterfly

Likes & LimitsToysAMA

Check out my truths and dares here

Jaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2018, 04:37 AM   #4
rhode64
getDare Patriot

Send a message via AIM to rhode64 Send a message via MSN to rhode64 Send a message via Yahoo to rhode64
Default voyeur

Quote:
Originally Posted by bamadude01 View Post
This would almost certainly never happen in real life, but hypothetically speaking:

Imagine a hotel where there are streaming cameras in every room, including pool, fitness center, and showers/toilets. When booking your room, you are aware that the cameras exist, but once you enter the room, you are not able to tell where they are, and cameras are equipped with night vision, so even turning off the lights does not keep you from being seen. All of the videos are streamed to a website where users can watch the videos in real time. No personal information is given. As each room is listed, the only information given about the people staying there is their ages and gender. For example, room 219 might be listed as "Male, 25", room 331 is "Couple: Male, 35, female 32". For legal reasons, no one under 18 is allowed to stay.

So the question is: Would you stay there, and if so, would knowing the cameras are there change how you behave? Besides sleep, what would you do?
I would stay there and be naked as much as possible and make a point of having sex as much as possible masterbating etc .
rhode64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2018, 05:14 AM   #5
321tt
Distinguished Member

I would go there given they made the face unrecognizable.

I would behave the same way as I always do: spending time just in underwear, using sex toys I commonly take with me, not close the bathroom door when going there etc.

However, I may be more daring when coming out of the room, given there is no harm possibly done as no underaged are around. So I would easily go have breakfast just in mesh shorts, and similar stuff.
Limits: Public (reveal of identity), Too painful, Family/friends, Anything messy, Illegal, Dangereous
Blog: my little encounters diary
321tt is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk