Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Archived Advertisements

Old 09-05-2018, 02:38 PM   #1
Domsub
getDare Sweetheart

Male 38/male/dom seeks any age/male/sub in (see post) ((18-35 approx))

38/male/dom seeks any age/male/sub in (see post) ((18-35 approx))

Introduction
Personally I prefer the terms Dom and sub, to Master and slave but actually what I am looking for currently, I think could easily fit into either of those categories. Please consider when replying, that I am looking for something regular and longer term and not just a quick one off wank or horny chat just for you to get your rocks off.

Who am I
On here, I am Domsub. I am 38 years old/young (delete as appropriate ) I have experience both online and in real life meets too. I have been doing this now for 11 years and so know what I am looking for and yet I am finding different and new ideas/kinks all the time.

I can be quite chatty at times and enjoy having a laugh with people, especially sub guys. I say guys because I am gay and not really into female submissives. (Sorry if this offends.) Do not take this to mean that I am not very dominant and somewhere inside me there is very much the sadist. I can be very demanding and firm, yet at the same time, I am very fair and understand that we all have lives and cannot be doing this sort of thing 24/7.

I have a realistic outlook to this type of thing.

The "relationship"
I use the word relationship to mean what goes on between a Dom and a sub. I had a discussion with someone (who is not in any way into this kind of lifestyle) who says that you cannot have any kind of relationship with anyone that is just online. I disagree and believe that there is still a connection there and 2 way communication. An online relationship can be just as meaningful as people we know in real life. There are people online I know and talk to more regularly than people I meet who I have never spoken to online.

I'd be happy to find an online sub but would eventually like to meet up. However, I will consider all who I apply to my post, so if meeting is not likely, this may not actually be an issue.

I am from the UK

What I am looking for?
As you have probably guessed I am looking for a sub guy that is over 18 but younger than me (as the dynamic work better - feel free to convince me otherwise.)

I am looking for a guy that is honest, willing and loyal but isn't afraid to give feedback and has his own opinions on things.
I want a sub who can follow whatever rules that are decided upon. These develop over time as I get to know you.

I am looking for a sub that is happy just to chat sometimes but is also willing to have cam sessions on skype, doing as told.

My limits are;
  • Scat
  • Blood
  • Needles
  • Knives
  • vomit
  • anything illegal

If something isn't in my limits, then I am happy to entertain it.

I am not a huge fan of cross dressers or anal, however these aren't limits and I can work them into sessions.

Some of my major likes include;
  • Bondage
  • pain
  • humiliation
  • tickling
  • feet
  • oral
  • chastity
  • orgasm control
  • pup play
  • stripping
  • collars
  • watersports
  • general control
  • hidden public
  • strip games

What to do next?
Send me a message and we can take the next step.
The following user says Thank You to Domsub for this post:
Old 09-05-2018, 02:44 PM   #2
slave_foruse

Quote:
Originally Posted by Domsub View Post
38/male/dom seeks any age/male/sub in (see post) ((18-35 approx))

Introduction
Personally I prefer the terms Dom and sub, to Master and slave but actually what I am looking for currently, I think could easily fit into either of those categories. Please consider when replying, that I am looking for something regular and longer term and not just a quick one off wank or horny chat just for you to get your rocks off.

Who am I
On here, I am Domsub. I am 38 years old/young (delete as appropriate ) I have experience both online and in real life meets too. I have been doing this now for 11 years and so know what I am looking for and yet I am finding different and new ideas/kinks all the time.

I can be quite chatty at times and enjoy having a laugh with people, especially sub guys. I say guys because I am gay and not really into female submissives. (Sorry if this offends.) Do not take this to mean that I am not very dominant and somewhere inside me there is very much the sadist. I can be very demanding and firm, yet at the same time, I am very fair and understand that we all have lives and cannot be doing this sort of thing 24/7.

I have a realistic outlook to this type of thing.

The "relationship"
I use the word relationship to mean what goes on between a Dom and a sub. I had a discussion with someone (who is not in any way into this kind of lifestyle) who says that you cannot have any kind of relationship with anyone that is just online. I disagree and believe that there is still a connection there and 2 way communication. An online relationship can be just as meaningful as people we know in real life. There are people online I know and talk to more regularly than people I meet who I have never spoken to online.

I'd be happy to find an online sub but would eventually like to meet up. However, I will consider all who I apply to my post, so if meeting is not likely, this may not actually be an issue.

I am from the UK

What I am looking for?
As you have probably guessed I am looking for a sub guy that is over 18 but younger than me (as the dynamic work better - feel free to convince me otherwise.)

I am looking for a guy that is honest, willing and loyal but isn't afraid to give feedback and has his own opinions on things.
I want a sub who can follow whatever rules that are decided upon. These develop over time as I get to know you.

I am looking for a sub that is happy just to chat sometimes but is also willing to have cam sessions on skype, doing as told.

My limits are;
  • Scat
  • Blood
  • Needles
  • Knives
  • vomit
  • anything illegal

If something isn't in my limits, then I am happy to entertain it.

I am not a huge fan of cross dressers or anal, however these aren't limits and I can work them into sessions.

Some of my major likes include;
  • Bondage
  • pain
  • humiliation
  • tickling
  • feet
  • oral
  • chastity
  • orgasm control
  • pup play
  • stripping
  • collars
  • watersports
  • general control
  • hidden public
  • strip games

What to do next?
Send me a message and we can take the next step.

sounds great Sir, I would like to be your slave...
Old 09-14-2018, 04:07 AM   #3
wildtiger2013

i would like to be your slave sir
Old 09-14-2018, 08:55 AM   #4
vjkessler

I would be interested in hearing from you, Sir. KIK is in signature.

Preference for Gay Men.

KIK: justinexhib89
Twitter: @kesslervj
Email: [email protected]

Advertisements
Kink Talk