Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Old 09-04-2018, 09:59 AM   #1
BlaBlaBlubb
getDare Succubus

Default Pain Edge

Ready for a real deal?
Let's see if you can handle this one?

ATTENTION:
THIS A PRETTY EXTREME PAIN DARE. ALWAYS MAKE SURE TO STAY SAFE AND STOP BEFORE YOU HURT YOURSELF!!!
EXECUTION ON YOUR OWN RISK!!!

Pain Edge

(You have 3 tries to go through the following dare in 1 go)

Stuff you need:
- two 6 sided dices
- pen and paper
- hairbrush/paddle
- rubberband
- rough sided sponge/sandpaper
- toothpaste/wasabi
- clothespins (15+)
- some rope (crotch rope)

At first dress normally, so underwear, shirt, socks, sweater, jeans, etc.

Now we start with a little dice game:

Get 2 normal 6 sided dices. You will roll the dices until you are naked. Until then you will add the snaps/spanks depending on the dice results.

- if you roll 2 or 12: remove 1 piece of clothing (socks count separately)

- if you roll 3, 6, 9: add 15 spanks each ass cheek with a pddle/hairbrush

- if you roll 4, 7, 10: add 15 snaps to your open clit with a rubberband

- if you roll 5, 8, 11: add 15 snaps to each nipple with a rubberband

As mentioned your goal is to get naked. Until you are completely naked sum up the spanks and snaps. When you are naked do 3 more rounds. If you roll 2 or 12 in these rounds add 30 to all (ass cheeks, clit and nipples).

After you finished these 3 bonus rounds you will do your spanks and snaps. You may switch body parts as often as you want but maximum 30s between 2 spanks/snaps.

Now you will need a rough sided sponge and toothpaste/wasabi.

You will start with your nipples. Work each one for 5mins 2 times using the rough side of the sponge. Dont go easy. You shall suffer but avoid bleeding. After you finished the 2nd 5mins cover them in toothpaste/wasabi.

After you finshed your nipples its time to work your clit. Again use the rough side of the sponge and go hard on your clit. Again suffering is required, bleeding is a no go. Go for 5mins but only once. After that you will as well cover your clit in toothpaste/wasabi.

After that you will need lots of clothespins (12-15+, the more the better), some tape and a wodden spoon. Take 10mins of break before you clean your clit and nipples.

Now about the clothespins:
- 1 will go to each nipple but only the tip
- 3 will go to each labia. You will tape these ones to your inner thigh to spread your pussy open.
- 1 will go directly onto your clit

After that you will have 2mins to add as many clothespins to your whole body as possible.

After these 2mins you will take the wodden spoon and start to "remove" the clothespins one by one with the spoon. If you remove 2 with 1 hit you will replace both of them and add a 3rd one.

If you havent finished after 15mins you will remove them as fast as possible no matter how many you hit in 1 go. After 18mins latest all of them have to be removed (even the ones on your pussy, clit and nipples).

Do you think you are finally done? Far away from that.

Now you will need some rough rope for a croth rope. (if you dont know how to tie one, here is a LINK)
You will use this corth rope to tie the rough side of the sponge or some sandpaper tight to your pussy.

Time for some sport. You will now do 10mins of mountain climber excercise. (LINK)

After 10mins you will get 5mins of "break". During these 5mins you will spank your ass cheeks with a pace at 60bpm.

After these spankings you will go for another 10mins of of mountain climber excercise.

Now I think you have earned a reward. Remove the crotch rope, take the rough sided sponge and use it to edge once.

If you have to stop at any time it's a failure. You have only 3 tries to finish the whole dare in one go.

Write a very detailed report about the whole dare and each single step after you have finished. Enjoy the pleasure of pain.
Old 07-09-2020, 11:13 PM   #2
BlaBlaBlubb
getDare Succubus

Question

Nobody dared to give it a try?
Old 01-16-2023, 08:17 PM   #3
PainSlutSylvir

2.5 hours to complete. You, Sir, are evil. I am in tears, my clit and nipples are on fire, I am soaking wet. I will be doing this again; with modifications to make it more brutal for myself.

I did have to substitute a few things; likely for the worse.

Instead of a brush or paddle, I used a wide flat spatula (I did not want to risk breaking my favorite hairbrush).
I used two different types of sponges; a rough plastic scrubbie for my nipples, and a scratch pad for my pussy.
I don't have an wasabi, and toothpaste has never done much for me, so I used Tiger's Balm instead. (It still burns).

The dice rolls.

It took me forever to get naked.

I tallied them by group, needed 7 2s or 12s to continue.

Rolled a 2 on my final 3.

Totals:
2, 12 : 7
3, 6, 9 : 25 rolls
4, 7, 10 : 33 rolls
5, 8, 11 : 37 rolls

slaps to each cheek with spatula: 375 + 30
Snaps to clit with rubberband: 495 + 30
Snaps to each nipple with rubberband: 555 + 30

This in and of itself was brutal. i opted to do the ass paddling in one go, and nipples/clit in sets of 5, alternating to keep things moving; then the 30 straight through as quickly as possible. That was likely a mistake.
I broke 7 rubberbands. my clit was throbbing, my nipples were on fire.

Straight into the sponges.

I went at a steady pace and pressure for each step. for the nipples it wasn't that bad until round two - the 5 min break definitely made it worse. The tiger's balm immediately started to burn.
for my clit, it was amazing. It was soo tender and swollen. The tigers balm burned so much as soon as the air from the fan hit it, I yelped.

The 10 minute wait seemed to last forever.... wiping it off was the worst part.

The clothes pins.
I had two types handy, sturdy plastic normal ones, and a few super strong plastic ones with wide flat clip ends.

I attached the super strong ones to my nipples, pussy lips, and clit. I sat on a stool with my legs spread wide.

Of the remaining 100 clothes pins, I wound up attaching 55 in two mins. I was not gentle. I focused first on my pussy and tits; then my inner thighs.

Using the wooden spoon to take them off was a challenge. I put more back on than I got off.... I ran out of clothes pins. I kept trying to knock them off; and just reapplied. If I was out, I pinched the ones on my nipples and clit hard for a second.

after 15 mins, I went to town. Quickly as I could I smacked them all off. All that remained was the 3 on each pussy lip attached to my thighs with athletic tape. I opted to rip the tape off as quick as I could, and yelped each time.

I immediately tied the scratchy sponge to myself with the crotch rope. I opted for a very rough hemp rope. I made sure to get it nice and tight. It's only 25 mins after all. (That was likely a mistake).

I powered through the mountain climbers at a nice steady pace. Tears pouring down my face. I opted to stay doggie for the 5 min ass paddling. 10 more minutes of mountain climbers couldn't go fast enough.

Edging with the scratchy sponge... didn't last long enough. I went at the same pace I did the first time; but my clit was soo tender it took next to nothing to get almost there.

Last edited by PainSlutSylvir; 01-17-2023 at 12:39 AM. Reason: added completed task report.
PainSlutSylvir is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
edge extreme, pain, spanking