Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Archived Advertisements

Old 08-14-2018, 11:08 PM   #1
John sivinster

Male 24/male/master seeks 18-30/female/slave in any place (primarily in eu)

24/male/master seeks 18-30/female/slave in any place (primarily in eu)

Hi there, let me introduce myself.
I am a 24 year old daddy/master, I have been in the lifestyle for 4 years, have had plenty of experience both in real life and online. I have a darker skin tone, cause of my middle eastern heritage. My height is 5 10, black hair, Brown eyes, tone/muscular body.

Slight Humiliation/degradation (giving), orgasm control (giving), denial, impact play, bondage, ice and hot play, breast and nipple torture, daily tasks (giving), after care, pet play, semi public, role playing, moderate pain (giving) and a few more.

Dislikes:
Full public, family, underage, blood, needles, scat, piss, blackmail, face pics.

What I am looking for:
A sub or slave who isn't afraid to try something new and learn more as the relation progresses. I have also had encounters taming subs that have a tendency of being 'bratty', don't be disheartened if that's you. That can maintain a conversation, involving or excluding bdsm. Proficient with writing in English.

Progression of the relationship:
In the start I won't directly jump to call you my slave or other names, rather spend time discussing your dislikes, likes in detail and about your previous experience. After which I will make rules and establish a safe word. From here on we can start. Now about pictures, again face pictures will never be required and until a connection of respect is formed I won't ask for them (say the first week or two).

Methods of communication:
I have kik, messenger, hangout and email.
My kik is alirockman, feel free to ask me any question.
Old 08-14-2018, 11:41 PM   #2
Trump
Account Banned

I will be your slave.

Limits: vomit, family, scat, dangerous

dislikes: pics/vids, pee, denial, ruined orgasms

loves: anal, verbal degradation, rape\gang rape fantasy, extreme spanking, bjs, male worship

Kik Trumpdare
Old 08-14-2018, 11:55 PM   #3
John sivinster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trump View Post
I will be your slave.
Sent you a private message

Last edited by John sivinster; 08-15-2018 at 12:01 AM.

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
d/s, master and slave, online