Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Kink and Education

Old 07-22-2018, 02:07 PM   #1
Locked Puppy
getDare Devil

Key Chastity Device Experiences and Reviews

Let us take this change to report on our experiences with chastity devices. Good and bad. And what we did to deal with the bad.

Every body is build differently. So it might help if we leave our relevant measurements here as well:

Base ring width: ~4.5 cm
Penis length when flaccid: ~10 cm
Penis length when hard: ~17/18 cm

As you can see, I am on the not too small spectrum, which makes it tough to find a nice device. There is one that I ordered two times by now until Mistress and me get a custom fit full enclosure belt by latowski one day.

That's the one: https://www.amazon.de/Ringsatz-Keusc...dp/B007WU03VC/

It's cheap, some of them say it's steel. It's not. It's copper galvanized with something that either is steel, or something similar. After a few weeks of constant wear (and regular cleaning) some of the galvanized coating will rub off, sweat will then turn the copper into black and green copper salts / copper oxides. This can then lead to some irritation at least, if not real chafing.

After my second one now also developed this residue, and started chafing again, I ditched it and am looking into alternatives, which are hard to come by at my size.
These are the ones I have ordered and are due to arrive on tuesday:
https://www.amazon.de/gp/product/B00DKC3MPA/ (not really chastity, but I am curious , probably also galvanized though)
https://www.amazon.de/gp/product/B0762TKQS7/ (this one just looks interesting and I'll see how it fares)

So, everybody else: What are your experiences with chastity devices you ordered? This might be especially helpfull for people just starting out and wanting to look for cheap ones to test the waters.

I am very much looking forward to reading your experiences

Hopefully sooner than later again ~ Locked Puppy (formerly IllPUTitIN)

likes - limits - toys -- pm dares

Randomly Locked in Chastity
(locked or not: no orgasms for this pup)

kik: LockedPuppy
Locked Puppy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2018, 02:27 PM   #2
Consensus
Distinguished Member

What a good idea!

Consider this a bookmark to regularly check on this thread. I have my first chastity device on order, arriving sometime this week, and I look forward to sharing a review. You can find it here. I went plastic rather than metal.

old/transwoman/attracted to Females & Femininity/shaved pubes, legs and armpits

And that's all she has to say about that.
Consensus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2018, 12:06 PM   #3
Consensus
Distinguished Member

Okay, so the Holy Trainer V2 arrived today and I've had it on now for seven hours. There was a bit of an issue fitting it at first which has led to quite a painful sensation on my balls, mainly on my right, but that will not be permanent and I suspect it was just my inexperience in getting everything sorted - also down to the fact that I am only learning and there were no instructions.

Perhaps fitting the device earlier in the morning when it's not so hot and then waiting until everything has calmed down would be a good idea - before attempting to drive and walk long distances. That said, otherwise very comfortable. In trying to stop getting excited I have noticed that I have to keep my bladder muscles more relaxed than I am used to, which led to some seepage, now explaining why there are hints online about people having to use panty-liners.

All in all though, I am very pleased with my purchase and would recommend it to anyone else who, like me, knows nothing. I have shaved nowt and there has been no issue with the hair, you've just got to be aware of it (hair) when fitting the device.

old/transwoman/attracted to Females & Femininity/shaved pubes, legs and armpits

And that's all she has to say about that.
Consensus is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
advice, chastity, experience, review