Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 04-21-2018, 02:24 AM   #46
Curiousslut

Quote:
Originally Posted by WeIsUs View Post
On Saturday, while you're at the Museum of Sex,find a man alone (or a group of guys), you should explain that you're not wearing any panties and offer to show them if they're interested
This sounds super hot but I don't think I am brave enough to walk up to someone like that. I'm too shy. I want to say yes but I'm like 99% sure I'd wimp out so I don't think I can. I am trying to make sure I pick things I know I can do and follow through with, I'm sorry.
Curiousslut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2018, 01:46 PM   #47
WeIsUs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curiousslut View Post
This sounds super hot but I don't think I am brave enough to walk up to someone like that. I'm too shy. I want to say yes but I'm like 99% sure I'd wimp out so I don't think I can. I am trying to make sure I pick things I know I can do and follow through with, I'm sorry.
Understood. What if instead, you wear a short skirt and no panties to the museum and make a point to drop something on the floor and bend all the way over to pick it up 3 different times?
WeIsUs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2018, 02:11 PM   #48
Sissy swim boi

Default Last date

On leaving the hotel you should leave a pair of panties on the checkout desk
Sissy swim boi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2018, 03:02 PM   #49
MasterO2
getDare Devil

For a risky back ally dare and a slutty dare in one perhaps you might like to seduce an elderly street person. You can start with offering him a drink and a blowjob and then see how far you dare to take things from there.
MasterO2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2018, 03:20 PM   #50
MasterO2
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curiousslut View Post
1. I'm sure I will I'm a mess always.

2. I lose my phone too often i don't know if I should do this. I'll think about.

3. I like this I can do this one!
For number 3 you must also strike up a conversation with him and be really touchy feely with him. Start by placing your hand on his knee while you talk and gradually work it up toward his package.
Old 04-21-2018, 03:39 PM   #51
MasterO2
getDare Devil

At the sex museum, find a BDSM display and go on and on talking to yourself out loud about how you would like to try that, make sure everyone around you here's you and see if you get any propositions.
Old 04-21-2018, 03:46 PM   #52
DemonDare

If you're looking for a dare to do on your last day, at the airport perhaps you could try to join the mile high club solo flyers club - make sure you make yourself orgasm on the plane before you land 😉
DemonDare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2018, 03:49 PM   #53
DemonDare

Also, are you planning on making a report for this weekend so you can't forget it? Maybe you could add a rule that 3 times a day, in a public place like a bar or coffee shop, you give a report on your slutty weekend on this thread?
Old 04-21-2018, 04:52 PM   #54
BBLove28

Find the hottest guy you can find. Give him a note that tells him the hotel youre staying at, the room number, and your name. Also write on there a time to drop by. Just hand him the note and walk away. Now hang out in your room and wait. Chances are he wont show up, but have fun if he does

Likes/Limits
Pm dares
Toys!
Send me a Gift?

If you see any spelling mistakes feel free to PM me a punishment.
BBLove28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2018, 05:45 PM   #55
MasterO2
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by BBLove28 View Post
Find the hottest guy you can find. Give him a note that tells him the hotel youre staying at, the room number, and your name. Also write on there a time to drop by. Just hand him the note and walk away. Now hang out in your room and wait. Chances are he wont show up, but have fun if he does
If you want to add more risk and a greater possibility of naughtiness to this dare, leave the message and a picture of yourself with the bar tender. Instruct the bartender that you wish to get laid tonight and want to make some lonely guys week. Ask the bar tender to choose a man for you, not based on how hot he looks but how interesting or desperate he appears.
Old 04-21-2018, 05:59 PM   #56
Switch413
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterO2 View Post
If you want to add more risk and a greater possibility of naughtiness to this dare, leave the message and a picture of yourself with the bar tender. Instruct the bartender that you wish to get laid tonight and want to make some lonely guys week. Ask the bar tender to choose a man for you, not based on how hot he looks but how interesting or desperate he appears.
That and the yourself in self bondage with a blindfold and leave a note saying "help yourself" with a condom nearby

Kik:Switch413

Dislikes: spanking, pain, CBT, public

Soft Limits: Piss, anal, denial

Limits: scat, illegal, family, friends, social ruin, long term, etc
PM DARES http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=85674
Switch413 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2018, 06:39 PM   #57
Curiousslut

Wow thank you all so much for the replys! A lot to say lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WeIsUs View Post
Understood. What if instead, you wear a short skirt and no panties to the museum and make a point to drop something on the floor and bend all the way over to pick it up 3 different times?
I will try to do the bend over trick in front of a few guys and see how it goes!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sissy swim boi View Post
On leaving the hotel you should leave a pair of panties on the checkout desk
I'm sure I would get caught just leaving something there! I'll think about it.

Quote:
For a risky back ally dare and a slutty dare in one perhaps you might like to seduce an elderly street person. You can start with offering him a drink and a blowjob and then see how far you dare to take things from there.
I would love something like this but I'm very shy and I don't think I have the courage to just walk up to someone and be like "hey, wanna blowjob?!". I do like it though.

Quote:
For number 3 you must also strike up a conversation with him and be really touchy feely with him. Start by placing your hand on his knee while you talk and gradually work it up toward his package.
I will try to be flirty but I'm not very experienced at it.

Quote:
At the sex museum, find a BDSM display and go on and on talking to yourself out loud about how you would like to try that, make sure everyone around you here's you and see if you get any propositions.
Ok I will try to be loud and make comments about everything I see it sounds like an interesting place.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DemonDare View Post
If you're looking for a dare to do on your last day, at the airport perhaps you could try to join the mile high club solo flyers club - make sure you make yourself orgasm on the plane before you land 😉
I think airplane toilets are yucky probably but I will see how horny I am. It would be a fun end to the trip. I'll think about it.

Quote:
Also, are you planning on making a report for this weekend so you can't forget it? Maybe you could add a rule that 3 times a day, in a public place like a bar or coffee shop, you give a report on your slutty weekend on this thread?
I will be giving a report on everything I do. Is it best to post reply's here or somewhere else? Someone suggested to me in a pm to do an audio report but idk if I want that out there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BBLove28 View Post
This is fucking hot! I want something like this but again I'm a chicken and I don't think I could do it. This is why I wish I was braver for something like this.

Quote:
Aha! This is even hotter I wouldn't know who it was until they showed up. I want to do this but I don't think I could love a bartender in the eye for this. I almost want to like, leave my number in a bathroom stall and write "call for a good time" and do it like that. I super want to explore but I'm still scared in a good way. I'll think about this one and the previous one, I love it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Switch413 View Post
That and the yourself in self bondage with a blindfold and leave a note saying "help yourself" with a condom nearby
All I own is a vibe and I won't have it with me but it sounds interesting! I do have to buy condoms just in case and that is going to be fun.
Old 04-23-2018, 09:42 AM   #58
DemonDare

I think the best way to report your weekend could be a dedicated Twitter account. You could then post constant updates every time you did a task, pictures and videos could be posted and people could even comments on how well youre doing without clogging up this thread
Old 04-23-2018, 10:04 AM   #59
Craptacular

I see you are short on sluttiest dares....

Wear a thin and revealing short dress with a lot of cleavage. No underwear and make sure your nipples poke through the dress.

Go to the hotel bar or any other if that is too quiet. Make sure 5 guys have stared down into your cleavage and open your legs to show your pussy to also 5 guys.

Allow them to touch you when and where they want.

Essentially, recreate my profile pic would be grand!

Kinks: exhibitionism, voyeurism, online Exposure, chastity, pee, verbal humiliation, cbt, cfnm, strangers, body writing, punishment, bladder control.

Unsure: face slapping, forced-bi, anal insertion, hypnosis, blackmail

Limits: illegal, drugs, scat, visible and/or permanent markings, social destruction, findom, family, feminisation, line writing, diapers, full body shaving, teamviewer.

Kik crap.tacular

Bdsm.org test results
Craptacular is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2018, 12:22 PM   #60
Curiousslut

Quote:
I think the best way to report your weekend could be a dedicated Twitter account. You could then post constant updates every time you did a task, pictures and videos could be posted and people could even comments on how well youre doing without clogging up this thread
I think I am just going to use my blog here is what someone suggested. I can update it on my phone when I have time and I don't have to make anything new.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Craptacular View Post
I see you are short on sluttiest dares....

Wear a thin and revealing short dress with a lot of cleavage. No underwear and make sure your nipples poke through the dress.

Go to the hotel bar or any other if that is too quiet. Make sure 5 guys have stared down into your cleavage and open your legs to show your pussy to also 5 guys.

Allow them to touch you when and where they want.

Essentially, recreate my profile pic would be grand!
I like the idea of showing off to random guys or making my self like, available but I would blush to much and I just know I couldn't flash enough to get caught. I'm shy but I'm trying!

Advertisements
Kink Talk