Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares > Dice Dares

Old 09-25-2017, 10:36 PM   #1
Kitii
getDare Sweetheart

Red face Human Toilet dice dare [Normal and hard mode]

PLEASE NOTE, DO NOT ATTEMPT THIS DARE IF YOU ARE OR HAVE BEEN SICK IN THE LAST 2 WEEKS, AS FECES CAN CONTAIN HARMFUL BACTERIA AND ADVANCE ILLNESS IF NOT DEALT WITH CLEANLY

This is a dare for those who are seeking a fun challenge. It is heavily based around Scat and watersports, sprinkled with hints of other play. This is a dice dare, so it is required to have dice or open up a dice roller on the internet. Without further ado, onto the dare.

First off, the duration of the dare (1 die)
Keep in mind this is completely optional!
1-2: Three days
3-4: Five days
5-6: Your roll times 2

Next up, how the dare works.
Every time you feel the urge to pee or poo, you must roll a die, and do the corresponding dare. The dares are found below, one list for pee and the other for poo.

Roll here if you need to pee:
1- You may pee normally
2- Pee all over your hand. You must lick your hand if you want to wash it.
3- Pee your underwear a little bit before finishing in the toilet.
4- Pee into a cup. Swish it around in your mouth, then spit it out.
5- Pee your underwear completely, and gag yourself with the underwear for 30 minutes
6- Pee into a cup, drink it all.

Roll here if you need to poo:
1- You may poo normally
2- Poo onto you hand, then drop it into the toilet. Lick your hand off.
3- You may poo normally
4- Poo on the toilet seat, push each piece into the toilet with your tongue
5- Poo onto your hand, and bite off a small piece. Swallow.
6- Eat at least half of what comes out of you, take as long as you need.

I hope you enjoyed... What was that? It wasn't hard enough? Oh, well if you insist. I suppose I could make a hard mode, just for you (:
Only do this if you have prior experience with scat and pee, as you will likely interact with both each time.

Duration (1 die)
Keep in mind this is completely optional
1-2: 1 week
3-4: 2 weeks
5-6: Your roll times 3

Roll here if you need to pee (2 dice):
2- You may pee normally (Lucky roll)
3- You must pee all over your hand, and lick it off before washing your hands.
4- Soak your underwear in pee, gag yourself with it for an hour
5- Pee into a small cup. Use it as mouthwash tonight.
6- You may pee normally, however you must drink 32 ounces of water in the next 30 minutes, and hold yourself for 3 hours.
7- Pee into a small cup (Between 8 and 16 oz). Drink it all.
8- Pee into your tub, and place one article of clothing in the pool. You must wear that article of clothing for at least 6 hours before washing it.
9- 8, but with 2 articles
10- Pee into a large cup (at least 16 oz), and drink it all
11- You may per normally, but tonight you must drink* 32 oz of water before bed, no using the restroom until 6 AM
12- Collect all pee for the next 2 days. Instead of rolling, collect it. At the end of the 2 days, pour it into your bathtub. Take a nice 15 minute bath in your piss. Pictures would be fantastic. Get a getdare members permission if you want to rinse off after.

Roll here if you need to poo (2 dice)
2- You may poo normally
3- Poo onto your hand, lick it before dropping it in the toilet.
4- Poo your pants, and go drop it in the toilet. No changing for at least and hour.
5- Poo onto the Toilet seat. Push it all in with your tongue. Clean up anything left behind orally. Eat anything that falls off the seat.
6- Mold a ball of poo, and put it on your nose like a clown for 10 minutes.
7- Poo into a zip lock bag, and put a popsicle stick into the poo. Put the bag in the freezer for 4 hours or until frozen. You must suck on your poopsicle for at least 5 minutes before throwing it away
8- 7, but for 15 minutes
9- 7, but until it is completely gone
10- Fill your mouth with poo, tape it closed, and edge before letting it all out.
11- Poo on the floor, edge for 3 minutes, now cum on the pile, and eat up.
12- Collect your poo for 3 days, and pee for 2 days. After these time periods, empty both into a tub, and enjoy a nice bath for 15 minutes. Beg a getdare member for permission to clean off before rinsing.

I'm sure that was hard enough for you. If it wasn't, you might as well just sign up as a human toilet. Next are punishments. You will roll these if you fail to do as the dice dictate at any incident.

Punishments (Roll 1 die for Normal mode, 2 for hard mode. Divide your roll by 2)
1- You must splash your outfit today with pee.
2- Your poo will be licked today, until a noticable amount is missing
3- Ingest everything of what you missed today (If you didnt do a pee task, drink all your pee today, if you didnt do a poo task, same thing.
4- Do number 3
5- Do number 12 for which section you failed (If you failed a pee task, do number 12 next time, etc)
6- You may only dares 6-12 of what section you failed for the remainder dare (If you failed a pee dare, you must do 6-12 only, etc)

Please comment how you enjoyed the dare. I'm probabaly going to try it myself soon, and I'll make a post all about it. Thank you, have fun!

Feel free to say hi! Im always looking for new friends!

Transgirl from Arizona

Likes: Anal, Oral, bathroom control (holding), Moderate Pain, Urethral play, Bondage, predicaments, forced orgasms, short term denial/earned orgasms, Hidden public, Omegle

Dislikes: Mundane tasks, rough anal, Toothpaste, Intense pain, corner time, poo/pee, clothing control, long term denial, risky public

Limits: Hotsauce, family, friends, dangerous or illegal, TPE, Full Public, Camera (For now)

Last edited by Kitii; 09-29-2017 at 12:35 PM.
Kitii is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 10 users say Thank You to Kitii for this post:
Old 09-27-2017, 10:09 PM   #2
Kitii
getDare Sweetheart

Anyone tried this yet? Rather curious

Transgirl from Arizona

Likes: Anal, Oral, bathroom control (holding), Moderate Pain, Urethral play, Bondage, predicaments, forced orgasms, short term denial/earned orgasms, Hidden public, Omegle

Dislikes: Mundane tasks, rough anal, Toothpaste, Intense pain, corner time, poo/pee, clothing control, long term denial, risky public

Limits: Hotsauce, family, friends, dangerous or illegal, TPE, Full Public, Camera (For now)
Old 09-29-2017, 05:37 AM   #3
Genetix

Sounds sooo nasty.. I'd love to try it though
Could you roll the dices for me?
Piss Drinking
Shit
Genetix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2017, 11:29 AM   #4
MisterCakeSub

Amazing! Exactly what I was looking for, thx. Gonna try it out today, but i guess the duration is a bit too heavy for that.
Likes: messy, scat, pee, scentplay, cum, anal, oral, humiliation, degradation, sissyfication, crossdressing, bondage, pics, task, assignments, embarrassing stuff, kik, showing-off - Just ask me (almost) anything

Dislikes: blood, needles, cbt, vomit, family, public, foodplay, facepics, stupid tasks, blackmailing
MisterCakeSub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2017, 12:36 PM   #5
Kitii
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by MisterCakeSub View Post
Amazing! Exactly what I was looking for, thx. Gonna try it out today, but i guess the duration is a bit too heavy for that.
I forgot to list that the duration is a completely optional little bit.

Transgirl from Arizona

Old 09-29-2017, 01:16 PM   #6
MisterCakeSub

Ok, that's cool, im convinced. Will do it tonight.
Likes: messy, scat, pee, scentplay, cum, anal, oral, humiliation, degradation, sissyfication, crossdressing, bondage, pics, task, assignments, embarrassing stuff, kik, showing-off - Just ask me (almost) anything

Dislikes: blood, needles, cbt, vomit, family, public, foodplay, facepics, stupid tasks, blackmailing
MisterCakeSub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2017, 01:39 PM   #7
NerdGirll

Woof, thankyou for this, puppy used it when she needed to pee at work. Puppy rolled a 3 but since puppy is not allowed to wear underwear she rerolled and got a 2, so she had to pee on her hand and lick it. Puppy did not mind, she was expecting worse, woof
Limits: Public, friends/family, permanent, scat, pics/vids with face, cam, hypnosis, long dares, putting any chemicals (inc. toothpaste, soap) inside me

Anything else I'll probably try once

PM dares

Currently denied til 25th December
NerdGirll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2017, 09:41 AM   #8
BaileyScream
Account Banned

If messing with scat wasn't a limit I would be totally down for this. I might have to try to augment it a bit to suit my tastes! Great dare though =)

Give me dares for my solo trip to Florida in December!

I love being controlled in the toilet. I'm trying to get used to doing dares outside, in my front or backyard. If you take the time to give me a thought out dare,
I will do the same for you.
BaileyScream is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2017, 04:26 PM   #9
Kitii
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by BaileyScream View Post
If messing with scat wasn't a limit I would be totally down for this. I might have to try to augment it a bit to suit my tastes! Great dare though =)
Thanks, it took me a while to write, I'm happy anyone might enjoy it. I'm going to make another dice dare soon. What would you like to see?

Transgirl from Arizona

Old 10-02-2017, 07:57 PM   #10
BaileyScream
Account Banned

Maybe more of a focus on consumption rather than mess. Maybe just general toilet degrading like licking toilets as well

Give me dares for my solo trip to Florida in December!

I love being controlled in the toilet. I'm trying to get used to doing dares outside, in my front or backyard. If you take the time to give me a thought out dare,
I will do the same for you.
BaileyScream is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2017, 12:05 AM   #11
Kitii
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by BaileyScream View Post
Maybe more of a focus on consumption rather than mess. Maybe just general toilet degrading like licking toilets as well
Sounds like a fun idea. I might make a dice dare on it later this week, so stay wary lol.

Transgirl from Arizona

Old 11-09-2017, 08:00 PM   #12
Scatboy

Love this can’t wait to try this
Scatboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2019, 10:34 AM   #13
Guest1
Account Banned

Anyone want to roll for me and pm me my results? X
Guest1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2019, 08:40 PM   #14
dianna13

I got a 4 and a 3
dianna13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2019, 07:52 AM   #15
littleraisin
getDare Sweetheart

Default Gross but i got through it

This is the most disgusting and degrading thing i've ever done for a dare, im actually shaking after it.I need to go both pee and poo so i rolled two dice the first for the pee and the second the for the poo. I got a 3 and a 2. So I peed in my boxers a little until my shorts had a tiny wet patch then I went into the bathroom and began pooping onto my hand dropping each bit into the toilet afterwards. I ended up with quite a chunk on my hand mainly my fingers. My middle and ring finger just had a little scrape, maybe a tiny bit chunky in parts. My index finger however was covered with two chunks at the top which took quite some building up too , I almost chickened out cause of it but I done it. I just want to brush my teeth now, I feel so proud yet so ashamed at the same time. Thank you for this amazing task.
Dislikes: Anal, Messy
Limits: Needles, Involving Family/Friends, Wetting, Permanent, food and blood.
Don't be nice, treat it like an object. That's what it is.
littleraisin is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to littleraisin for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
dice dare, pee, poo, scat, toilet