To think that we'd regret…”

*SWITCH*

“…Explain to me this conspiracy against me
And tell me how I've lost my Power …”

*SWITCH!*

“…If you want to play it like a game
Well, come on, come on, let's play…”

*SWITCH!!!*

Misty was sitting on the desk looking through songs in her IPod. Every single song that came up was reminding her about the events of previous day, like a sleepless night wasn’t enough. Even her favorite band, Paramore, couldn’t give her the peace of mind.

She wasn’t ready to tell Livia yet. She didn’t tell anybody. The storm of thoughts in her head didn’t stop, a relentless barrage of questions. ‘What would they say? What will Jared do? Would he really report to teacher what he has seen? Would they believe?’

“…And now you can't turn back
Because this road is all you'll ever have…”

By this point she was so fed up. She threw the IPod across the room at the door. Just in time for someone to walk in and catch it.

“I believe it belongs to you.”

Deep blue eyes, dark hair and voice that could hypnotize your soul… The unexpected appearance of a familiar stranger send shivers down Misty’s spine.

“Yea… Thanks.”

Jared smiled. Standing against the door with his arm crossed holding Misty’s IPod in his hand...

“So why would you throw a perfectly working IPod? Is it a new game?”

He turned it gently in his soft hands.

“No. I just felt like it.”

Misty was really annoyed. Lack of sleep and the stress made her usually well controlled temper very easy to explode and she really preferred not to think what it could lead to.

“All right, but if I was you I would be nice to the person who can blackmail you.”

“You did it already.”

She said sending him a look that could kill.

“That is one. You have 2 more chances before the gossip goes around the school. Now come with me. There is something I want you to do… oh, if you refuse, that will be two.”

The terror that Misty felt before was nothing compared to what she felt now. She stood up following Jared.

“Where are we going? And why are you doing this?”

“You will see. And the answer to the other question is obvious… For fun!”

She followed him up the stirs to the science corridor; they kept walking passing empty classrooms. She started cursing that she is in school always so early. School was almost empty at this time.

They through the double doors entering music corridor. Jared stopped in front of one of the music practice rooms. They were small rooms that were used for individual music lessons. Misty had seen them before, when she tried to learn to play a flute few years ago.

“I want you to go in there. There is someone who wants to talk to you. And don’t refuse. Remember what the consequences can be. I am only asking you to listen, nothing more.”

Jared sent her reassuring smile and walked away.

She stood there few minutes staring at the door with pounding heart not sure what to expect. Taking a deep breath she entered the room.

Inside there was a boy sitting and texting someone. A boy with black hair and gray-green eyes. Still didn’t know the exact eye color because it seemed to depend on his mood and the light. A boy she knew very well, maybe even too well, but hasn’t spoken to for months.
Logan.

He looked up at her. She couldn’t read any emotions on his face. But she was also sure that the only emotion visible on her face was a surprise. She could feel the memories of their last chat running through her head. How he said he has nothing to apologize for even though he hurt her as nobody before him had, and he knew it very well.

“Hi”

She didn’t answer; she was looking at him not being able to say a word. He stood up hiding the phone in his pocket.

“I know you probably hate me but can we at least talk?”

Hate him? Yes she did hate him. She hated him for first two months. Then it turned into a rage and need of killing. As the feeling started fading all she could feel was just a numb feeling of sympathy for him loosing all his friends and a bit of guilt for being a cause of the fall out. And maybe she did miss him a bit, but she would never admit to it. They used to be so close… sometimes she wished he could have swallowed his pride and apologized when he had a chance.

“Hate is nothing comparing to what I felt.”

She said with voice that expressed no emotion.

He came closer to her.

“You felt… what do you feel now?”

“Nothing.”

“Misty… I…”

He closed the distance between them, now they were only millimeters away from each other. Misty didn’t move. There always was something weird between them. They couldn’t stay away from each other no matter how much they tried. Like magnets attracting each other.

He gently put his hands around her closing the distance between them.

“I’m sorry.”

He kissed her gently and looked at her… Looked into her.

Misty tried to describe how she felt at that moment. Relieved? Confused? Happy? Sad? Angry? She couldn’t find the right words. Tears appeared in her eyes. She hid her face in his arms. All memories of what happened last year were flowing through her head like a river filling every little gap in her mind. She remembered every little detail. The happiness when they were together, the butterflies she used to feel when looking into his eyes, the tears she cried after the argument. Everything just exploded. Before she realized what was happening he lifted her face to him and started kissing her. She kissed him back even though the rational side of her brain screamed at her in terror. She could hear nothing but the blood pounding behind her ears. All she could think about was what happened and that they were so close again. He started kissing her harder; she put her hands around his waist. Just like déjà vu. It had happened before. And even though she knew what the consequences were last time, she didn’t move away. Logan moved his hands down slowly, under her shirt, reaching for her bra. Misty could feel his growing erection brushing against her as they were so close together.

Before she realized what he was doing his right hand started slipping under her skirt. He moved her so that now her back was against the wall. Misty didn’t protest. His hand was on the edge of her knickers now, and kept moving. She could feel the excitement and fear at once. She knew that what was happening was insane although she didn’t back off.

He plunged his fingers inside her. She let a gasp as his fingers started moving inside her… His lips gently kissing her neck… As his fingers started moving faster and deeper her breath was heavy. She could feel the orgasm building. The gentle kisses turned into little bites. Misty could feel the weave of pleasure and heat overtaking her mind.

“Logan…”

She whispered. Not entirely sure what she wanted to say.

“Just tell me if you want me to stop.”

She nodded. She knew this shouldn’t be happening.

Just as she screamed in pleasure the bell rang. Logan kept holding Misty in his arms. She struggled to stand.

“I missed you.”

He said kissing her on the forehead.

TO BE CONTINUED…

not doing dares, mainly due to lack of time

We're part of a story, part of a tale
Sometimes beautiful and sometimes insane No one remembers how it began. (8)

You can only move as fast as whose in front of you
And if you assume just like them, what good will it do? (8)

not going on webcam so dont waste ur time asking

Last edited by NatGetsHighOnCoffee; 01-31-2010 at 09:50 AM.
NatGetsHighOnCoffee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2010, 10:00 AM   #47
Star Shadows
Prodigy

I tell you truthfully it is becoming a pleasure to be your proofreader this is awesome!!! poor Misty though, much more stress and she'll go bang.

Do not ask me for to be your slave, your mistress, or to give you truths or dares. You're wasting your time.

Informative threads:
Anonymous S/M advice service**PM ME**GET S/M ADVICE**

WORSHIPS RACHIE
Star Shadows is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2010, 05:09 PM   #48
youngmaster123
Account Banned

Send a message via MSN to youngmaster123 Send a message via Yahoo to youngmaster123

Another brilliant post. I wonder what the connection is between Logan and Jared though...
youngmaster123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2010, 04:34 PM   #49
NatGetsHighOnCoffee

Another post, not as good as some previous ones but i hope you will like it. If you have some good ideas feel free to pm me.

As soon as Logan was sure Misty was alright and could get to her class by herself he left. Not that Misty intended to go anywhere. She decided to skip registration. She sat on the floor in the music room hugging her knees and staring at the wall.

‘What has just happened? Why didn’t I stop it? Is it going to turn out just like it did last time? Why did Jared make me talk to that him?’ Misty couldn’t find answer to any of these questions. She just sat there knowing that her friends may ask questions about her absence. Suddenly she heard the door open. As she turned around to see Jared’s worried face she remembered he was the reason she was here. Though strangely, she didn’t feel anger. The worried look on his face made her curious.

“Misty, are you alright?”

She nodded.

“Are you sure? You didn’t go to reg-”

“I’m fine.”

He looked at her for a while thinking, then he made a decision. He walked to her and sat down. He put his arm around her to comfort her. They sat for a while in silence. The bell rang, a sign that registration has finished and it was time for first lesson. Misty still didn’t stand up; she didn’t seem to notice the ringing sound. Math lesson was the last thing she needed right now. Surprisingly Jared didn’t go either. She looked at him. His eyes were fixed on her, he still looked concerned.

“Are you not going to your lesson?”

“I am not going anywhere until I’m sure you are alright.”

She looked at the wall again although he kept watching her.

“I am fine. Just a bit… lost.”

“I’m sorry. Maybe I shouldn’t have forced you to talk to Logan.”

She could hear the guilt in his voice.

“Yea… WAIT! How do you know Logan?!”

“I knew this question might come up… Did he never mention me before?”

“I haven’t spoken to him for months.”

“No, I mean before. Like before your argument. Well basically he and I grew up together. We’ve know each other for ages.”

“Has he told you about the argument?”

“Well… he did tell me what happened. About how he left you for the other girl, he did regret it later but he said it was too late. In my opinion he did a very stupid thing.”

“Yes he did. Nobody hurt me like that before. I couldn’t snap out of it for months.”

She remembered the time that she almost got into self harming because of a stupid situation that changed her so much; she gave up on the idea of happy love. She never was lucky with boys, even before Logan came along. Her crushes never were mutual. Then after Logan was gone she tried once more, with different guy but he left her for one of her best friends, almost causing them to fall out. And now this… but what ‘this’ is? She really couldn’t figure out the meaning of the whole event. Was she going to get together with Logan? Last time he didn’t want a relationship, not with her anyway… so what now?

“I’m sorry but I don’t get it. He gets the girl that is pretty, clever and fun and leaves her for someone else just because he wimps out.”
Jared’s voice brought her back to the reality.

“In all fairness I’m not that pretty. If I was I wouldn’t have such problems with boys. It’s like I’m cursed.”

“You are being silly. You are not cursed, you just choose the wrong guys.”

“Yea the thing is guys usually don’t want me. There must be something wrong with me.”

He sighted. Misty could see his concern but she couldn’t see that inside he was fighting with himself to tell her something… but he couldn’t… not now… not yet…

“No there isn’t. And believe me, I’m a guy. And Logan… He apologized, and he likes you. A lot!”

“Yea… I… I just really don’t know what to do… I’m so confused… with Logan and all that…”

Tears started flowing down her cheeks. Jared hugged her. His arms around her, her head on his chest… Misty felt so comfortable, he smelled of chocolate lynx, her favorite. The warm feeling of comfort and safety made the bad memories disappear. She didn’t care anymore what happened between her and Logan. Listening to the steady breathing of Jared relaxed her. She wanted to stay like that forever.

The bell rang.

“Do you think you might be able to go to 2nd lesson?”

“I think so. I’m better. Thanks to you.”

She smiled lightly.

“It’s my pleasure. I’m always there if you need someone to talk…”

He smiled back.

They walked out of the room.

“What have you got next? I would feel better if I could walk you to the classroom.”

“RE. I think I should be able to find Livia in science now. I will be ok.”

“Alright then see you later.”

He hugged her and went.

Misty smiled to herself not sure why and walked to the science corridor. Livia, Eithan, Silvia and Danyl were just leaving the Chemistry classroom when she noticed them. As soon Livia spotted her she run to give her a hug.

“Where have you been?! I’ve seen your things in Art but you weren’t there and you didn’t come to reg. Kaila texted me saying you didn’t go to math either. We started getting worried.”

“I’m aright. Will tell you everything later maybe in RE.”

“Tell me now. We have time.”

“No. later.”

They started walking to RE but as they arrived in the classroom she noticed Logan sitting on the spare place on their table.

“SHIT!”

Misty said to herself. Livia looked at Logan and then back at her confused.

“Is this the right time to tell me what is going on?”

TO BE CONTINUED…

any comments welcomed

Old 02-17-2010, 03:35 PM   #50
NatGetsHighOnCoffee

hello, another update. not very long as my brai is out of creativity in need for preparation for art exam. should be back to normal soon tho XD

Misty didn’t know how to reply. She knew she was acting stupid letting things with Logan repeat and wasn’t sure how her best friend would react to it. She didn’t want to lie either. The best thing to do was miss out some details…

“Well, he apologized.”

“Is that the reason you weren’t in this morning?”

“Partly. I needed some time to think”

“And…?”

“Nothing. I forgave him. Looks like I’m not the only one who did.”

“Yea… he’s still a twat though…”

They giggled and went to sit down with boys. Logan sent Misty a wink causing Livia to give her an eye roll.

“So you are in. Mind explaining why you weren’t in this morning?”

Eithan obviously didn’t get a catch up from Logan what Misty was partly thankful for.

“I was busy. Had to see someone.”

With that Misty gave a meaningful look to Logan just incase he wanted to explain things his way. He smiled playfully at her. She sighted. That was going to be a long lesson. Although she had to admit it felt good to have him back.

The lesson was meant to be spent on writing a plan for an essay “Sex before marriage shouldn’t be allowed. -do you agree?”. Instead of writing plan Logan, Misty Livia and Eithan kept mocking the questions and disguising it as coming up with very creative ideas for plan.

“Well in all fairness they don’t want you to end up as a pregnant teenager.”

Misty tried to come up with arguments for agree as it was part of their task... Unsuccessfully as always.

“Yea, put her to the convent and she won’t have a kid for sure also remain a virgin forever. Everyone is happy.”

Eithan as always tried to ruin her ideas.

“Would you want to stay a virgin forever? We can ask the teacher if she knows any good places for you…”

“You know very well it isn’t a place for her. Such a horny little devil…”

Logan gave Misty a flirty look. Livia sighted.

“How about getting on with the work? Or at least pretending like we are trying?”

Misty felt thankful to Livia for taking her side about being sensible for once.

“That’s a really good idea! But I have a better one… how about not getting on with the boring work that should last less than 5 minutes and have some fun?”

It was obvious Logan was driving her mad. Misty was really glad she didn’t mention the music room incident to her friend as that could end up with someone hurt. Eithan didn’t help much.

“To be honest I like Logan’s idea more.”

After he said that both of girls could fill his hands on their knees. Both looked at him at the same time.

“DON’T YOU DARE!”

“What if I do though? What are you going to do?”

Eithan gave them a mocking smile. Logan looked at them intrigued.

“What are you talking about?”

“Killing Eithan”

Misty said with cutest and most innocent smile she was capable of.

“Hmmm… sounds interesting. What did he do?”

“Nothing yet.”

Eithan smiled.

“What if I told Logan?”

“Then your death would be even in a more painful way.” Livia explained simply.

“Yea we will castrate you first using a rusty knife to cut it off-“

“Yea and then burn it with a hot iron-”

“And then dissolve it in strongest acid possible.”

Girls smiled at each other satisfied with the idea and the effect. Boys shivered thinking about it.

“Where do you get such violent ideas from?”

“You really don’t want to know what you can find in girl’s mind”

Misty answered Logan playfully.

“Fair enough, I still want to find out what Eithan meant.”

“Just that I know how to wind them up, push them to the limits…”

He gave girls his evil look and moved his hands up a little bit.

“Hmmm… sounds fun. You will have to tell me sometime.”

Logan still curious watched the fear appearing on girls faces.

“Eithan, move one more inch closer I am going to smack you on the head with 5 tones RE file and I’m not kidding.”

Livia’s treat didn’t seem to work on Eithan though. He just laughed moving his hands closer. Both girls could feel a hot wave of excitement travel trough their bodies. They both started to panic. Logan watched them amused. At that Livia clawed Ethan’s leg frightfully close to his testicles, her nails digging in his skin. He looked at her in shock.

“If you don’t stop now I swear next thing I claw isn’t going to be your leg.”

He took away his hands leaving girls alone to finish of the task. Just before the bell rang misty felt her pocket vibrate. She took out her phone hiding it from teacher’s eyes under the desk. The words on the screen scared her. But what scared her even more was that the message was from Logan.

'Meet me in science corridor after lesson. '

TO BE CONTINUED…

Old 02-17-2010, 03:37 PM   #51
Star Shadows
Prodigy

Haha I love your story the convos are brilliant. comic gold in places
5/5

Do not ask me for to be your slave, your mistress, or to give you truths or dares. You're wasting your time.

Informative threads:
Anonymous S/M advice service**PM ME**GET S/M ADVICE**

WORSHIPS RACHIE
Star Shadows is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2010, 05:18 PM   #52
NatGetsHighOnCoffee

lol i try my best for you shadow. a true loyal fan and a best friend in the world

Last edited by NatGetsHighOnCoffee; 02-17-2010 at 05:21 PM.
Old 02-28-2010, 11:42 AM   #53
NatGetsHighOnCoffee

as the story takes time and im a bit short on time atm because of art exam i dont update often lately but in fact i was thinking about stoping to update at all cz of lack of time and i think people dont seem interested anymore so i am just asking if anyone still wants the story to continue plz let me know

Old 02-28-2010, 02:36 PM   #54
sweetashoney

I'd love to hear more of your story, it is good so far and has a lot of potential. Please write more when you can cause I love it.
sweetashoney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2010, 04:58 PM   #55
youngmaster123
Account Banned

Send a message via MSN to youngmaster123 Send a message via Yahoo to youngmaster123

Please write some more when you have some time
Old 03-06-2010, 08:19 AM   #56
Henhen28

I love your story!! I think that it's excellent and you DEFIANTLY need to post more! I agree with shadow..
Never take life seriously. Nobody gets out alive anyway.
Ask me anything! http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthrea...339#post245339
Or Read my story - http://getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=43057
Henhen28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2010, 02:29 PM   #57
NatGetsHighOnCoffee

in this case i will try to write some more once the stuff with art exam get a bit less busy which means possibly at some point next week

Old 03-06-2010, 06:21 PM   #58
youngmaster123
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by NatGetsHighOnCoffee View Post
in this case i will try to write some more once the stuff with art exam get a bit less busy which means possibly at some point next week
Yay! I'll look forward to reading it
Old 03-08-2010, 02:13 AM   #59
MasterDamien

Please do write more when you have time, I only just started reading and it is bringing back memories of my high school days. Although, you also have me wondering between you and Shadow just how much is fiction!
MasterDamien is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2010, 02:11 PM   #60
Henhen28

Yessss! Thanks!! I need a hit of this baaaaad!! haha
Never take life seriously. Nobody gets out alive anyway.
Ask me anything! http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthrea...339#post245339
Or Read my story - http://getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=43057
Henhen28 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk