Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Submissive/Dominant Lounge

Old 01-15-2009, 03:12 PM   #1
verydominant25
Account Banned

Send a message via MSN to verydominant25 Send a message via Yahoo to verydominant25
Default Some thougths on male s/m

First of all, I am not trying to offend any females on this site. I must make that clear right from the start. I fully respect women. That said I can now get on with what I want to say. It is clear to me that the majority of the users on this site, for whatever reason are guys. Many are looking for female masters/ mistresses and to an extent I can understand that. I draw your attention to the many good posts already about what master/slave relationships are all about. For me, personally, it is about an element of control, that there are some people out there who are willing to submit to the tasks that their master sets them. A good relationship builds up over time.

The reason I am writing this post (feel free to argue the point) is that I am asking any male who is looking to be humiliated in whatever way, shape or from to not limit their search to a female master. If they are lucky enough to find one, great - good luck! But those who don’t, you are limiting yourself. My advice is try a master who gives you a little bit of information, not just;

“19/M/MASTER looking for slave
Pm me”

And try some out. See if it works out with some of the great guys on this site. I have chatted to slaves and masters on here and there are some good masters out there. If you try it and don’t like it, then fair enough. A lot of the slaves I have had sessions with find it more humiliating serving a guy than a girl.

Again for me, it’s all about control and humiliation. I do not wish to see male sex organs, that is not what this is about. I hope I make myself clear on that point.

I also hope that this hasn’t offended anyone and opened up too big a can of worms!

All the best
verydominant25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2009, 01:40 PM   #2
Sexy_Bwoi_15

Send a message via MSN to Sexy_Bwoi_15

I fully agree with you verydominant25, i have had sessions with you before, and i agree that it makes no difference whether the master/misstress is male or female, if its only going to be on webcam so guys - listen to this. =] x
Msn: [email protected]

Add me for More Details If you are a Misstress/Master Or if You just want some fun =]
Sexy_Bwoi_15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2009, 12:04 AM   #3
mistress_p

Hi there!
Ive placed an ad looking for male slaves and you have no idea how many replies I get, it's insane! But I totally agree with you. A lot of the slaves I talk to, as well as my live in slave, LOVE humiliation and I would think that it would be intensly humiliatng to serve a guy. So to all the slaves out there looking for control and humiliation etc and can't seem to find a Mistress then go for it! You don't have anything to lose and you may have a pleasant surprise!

Advertisements
Kink Talk