Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 02-28-2021, 07:20 PM   #46
Kinkerbell
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erad01 View Post
Hi Kinkerbell

I saw earlier today that you wanted to have day reduction dares given to you, so I am posting here. If you want a reduction in your dares, then you should do something that isn’t in your likes. So, seeing as I have a foot fetish, and feet isn’t anywhere in your limits, then I have a proposition for you.

I want you to lick the soles of your feet (or only one foot if you’re not flexible enough). You will lick them straight for 5 minutes, then stop and edge once, before licking again for a further 5 minutes (You may wash them beforehand if you choose). Simple enough, but I realise not everyone is in to feet, so you may refuse this dare. In which case you will be adding 3 days to your denial time.

If you do this dare, then you may remove a day from your denial. If you then post a report either in here or to me by PM, detailing how you did it and how it made you feel, then you may remove two days from your denial.

However, as I said earlier, if you refuse to do the dare, then add 3 days to your denial. Or if you’re not flexible enough to do this, then add 2 days to your denial. (If you know you’re not flexible enough, then don’t hurt yourself trying, just add the two days denial).

Thanks, good luck with your months without orgasms
Foot worship is not really something I like, but it isn't a limit either. But I am definitely not flexible enough to do this dare. Would it be possible to have it done to my Mistress and get the day off?

Likes, Limits and Toys owned

My Deviantart

Locked back in belt on the very first day of the year~!!
My new Denial ordeal

Ordeal Report
Kinkerbell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2021, 10:42 PM   #47
pain slut joe
The getDare Prodigy

been a couple days since i subtracted a day so time to add 3 days please

LAST ORGASM:
- 2 Mar: ruined by order of Sir Mark
- 20 Jan - initiated by wife; full orgasm;

ORGASM RELEASE DATE: Aug...

Open TASKS and reports on completed tasks: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=96236

Spank / bust sets
- gD Blog: (6/6 - COMPLETE)
- Discord - Alted server (5/5 - COMPLETE)
- Discord - gD server (8/8 - COMPLETE)
- Sir M's "super set" (3/3) - COMPLETE
- Miss V's super set (0[2/4]/2)
pain slut joe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2021, 05:09 AM   #48
kaiman
getDare Zealot

I'll keep on lowering untill this ends! Two days less from me but this time around I also want you to do something to earn them.

Roll two d12 and sum the results. That's how many minutes (can't go under 10 minutes) you'll have to spend like this:
  • Naked
  • Outside of your house; probably better in a quiet place, but I leave the choice to you since I don't know how bold you are. There has to be a trail or a road there though
  • Your back towards the trail/road
  • Legs spreaded; with a spreader or a long stick roped to your inner calves/calves roped to something on the outside
  • Bended 90 degrees over without bending knees
  • Neck loosely tied with rope to something; just to keep your head still and preventing you from looking at your back, no breath play intended
  • Remote vibe in (or taped to the clit)
  • Hands joined behind your back
  • Remote control in your hands; start on lowest and raise a bit after every minute, untill it's max, then keep it there
  • Red buttplug in
  • Ball gag in
It seems like you have someone that could help you enforce/setup this and it would be much easier that way. Should be doable on your own nonetheless.

If someone is there with you, hands will be tied behind your back and she's going to use the remote control to raise.

If you can resist without cumming you won the two days! Otherwise it's going to be a raise three from me this time

EDIT: seems to me like it should be up your alley, seeing your likes. If you feel like it's too heavy-handed I'm up for a bit of negotiation. Not much tho

Proud owner of a worthless bunny

M / 33 / EU

LIKES / PM DARES / TRUTHS / AMA

Last edited by kaiman; 03-01-2021 at 05:36 AM.
kaiman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2021, 10:51 AM   #49
Erad01

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kinkerbell View Post
Foot worship is not really something I like, but it isn't a limit either. But I am definitely not flexible enough to do this dare. Would it be possible to have it done to my Mistress and get the day off?
Yeah not everyone is flexible enough to do that, but yes definitely you may do it to your Mistress instead. And seeing as I’m feeling nice, if you satisfy all of the conditions of the original dare (you post a fairly detailed report either to me privately or to this thread detailing how you did it, how it made you feel, if your Mistress enjoyed it etc) then you may still subtract the full two days.

I think it’s good that foot worship isn’t something you like, because at least you’ll be doing something to really earn the two days off

Thanks

Likes: Humiliation, Feet, Barefoot in Public, Denial, Wet Clothes, Anal, Ruined Orgasms, Anything else I'm willing to try that's not in my Limits. (Sometimes I can do pictures, but not always and only if I would like to)

Limits: Pain, Scat, Family, Blood, Social Suicide, Face Pics (Parts of Face Sometimes OK).

PM me WET and I will take a shower in my underwear
Erad01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2021, 02:29 PM   #50
LPV
getDare Saint

LPV will add 3 days to your denial!

Triangle is also requiring lpv to do 25 DAILY edges during this denial time.

Last orgasm--October 18, 2023

About me: My likes, dislikes and limits

Sam, RIP!
LPV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2021, 07:49 PM   #51
SageLeech
Longtime User

I will deduct 2 days cause I feel bad for you.

Likes,Dislikes,Limits
My Tools

PM Dares

KIK: ieech
Twitter: @SageSwitches
SageLeech is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2021, 03:40 AM   #52
Grumpy Bollocks

I don't feel bad, so I'll put 3 back on

Limits : pain, scat, piss drinking, cum eating, face, exposure, illegal, friends/family, social suicide
Grumpy Bollocks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2021, 03:54 AM   #53
beof95
Distinguished Member

Lets add 3 more days so the fun never ends

likes: humiliation, control, degradation, pain, nipple play, sissy, pet play, tease, denial, rules, tpe, cnc,...
Dislikes: pee, writing/typing lines, corner time, long discomfort, messy,...
limits: family/friends, illegal, blood, scat, permanent, diepers, full public,...
PM dares/RULES/TOYS
beof95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2021, 10:10 AM   #54
redcamel
getDare Addict

Three more days could make more fun indeed.

EDIT: well, maybe you deserve a better treatment than just adding days as a silly brat would do. So (if you're allowed to talk about this topic, of course) maybe telling us about your Owner having fun with you and your denial, and how desperate you are, could pity and help to stop adding, or earn some reduction, it depends on how good you'll be about telling (you know, males can become more willing if you feed their fantasy ).

Last edited by redcamel; 03-02-2021 at 10:26 AM.
redcamel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2021, 07:42 PM   #55
mandie
getDare Devil

Default new dare for 2 days off

Go to your local discount retailer in the morning wearing only slippers and a sheer nightie that leaves your legs exposed. Go to a guy there and tell him to quickly point you to the batteries. That you were playing and they died and you need to finish.

Nightie as close to this as you have but unlike the link, no panty allowed

https://www.victoriassecret.com/us/v...6-4aa8ec6551aa
mandie is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 3 users say Thank You to mandie for this post:
Old 03-02-2021, 08:03 PM   #56
bee9
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Originally Posted by mandie View Post
Go to your local discount retailer in the morning wearing only slippers and a sheer nightie that leaves your legs exposed. Go to a guy there and tell him to quickly point you to the batteries. That you were playing and they died and you need to finish.

Nightie as close to this as you have but unlike the link, no panty allowed

https://www.victoriassecret.com/us/v...6-4aa8ec6551aa
Mandie, you are the best when it comes to simple, yet fantastic!
Old 03-02-2021, 08:17 PM   #57
Roberta50

Well I will join in the fun and add 3 days for you!!
Roberta50 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2021, 08:12 PM   #58
Kinkerbell
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by mandie View Post
Hey!

Ok, Take 2 days off you go grocery shopping in only heels and a t-shirt that just reaches the bottom of your butt.

Do not go or wear anything else the penalty is one week.
I went to a nearby convenience store with a list of a few items that would make me walk all around it. All I had on was a light blue t-shirt, reaching just past my butt, barely hiding that I wasn't wearing anything underneath, heels and my locked collar (pretty much permanent). And mask. This wasn't nearly as embarrassing as some other things I have done, but still I was quite nervous watching my every step, so as not to give anyone an indication of what I was wearing underneath.
I decided to go at noon, hoping there won't be too many people around. I parked at the closest empty spot I could find near the entrance and walked in. There were still a few people, and I turned a few heads obviously. It wasn't too hard to guess what was going on through their heads. One could debate I was wearing shorts underneath, but given the length of the t-shirt, it was highly improbable, and I knew it and everyone else knew it. The cold air felt incredible on my bare pussy, unlocked from the belt after quite a while, but my piercings were locked so I was still effectively in chastity and no way of cheating. I could feel the eyes following me as I went on with gathering my items, and although self conscious at first, soon I was enjoying the attention. I relished every moment, walking around, giving everyone a great view of my long legs.
When I reached checkout after gathering my items, I could see the girl standing there quite flustered watching me walk up to the counter. Her blushing could be clearly seen at the edges of her mask. I noticed her fidgeting, as she continued to scan each items, trying not to glance up at my rock hard nipples poking through the thin fabric of the t-shirt. I was also aware of the t-shirt riding a little up my butt and giving the customer standing behind me in line a great view.
I paid and gathered my items and walked out giving a wink to the checkout girl.

My Deviantart

My new Denial ordeal

Ordeal Report
The following 2 users say Thank You to Kinkerbell for this post:
Old 03-03-2021, 08:53 PM   #59
Kinkerbell
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erad01 View Post
Yeah not everyone is flexible enough to do that, but yes definitely you may do it to your Mistress instead. And seeing as I’m feeling nice, if you satisfy all of the conditions of the original dare (you post a fairly detailed report either to me privately or to this thread detailing how you did it, how it made you feel, if your Mistress enjoyed it etc) then you may still subtract the full two days.

I think it’s good that foot worship isn’t something you like, because at least you’ll be doing something to really earn the two days off

Thanks
Foot worship is not really one of my kinks, and is something my Mistress usually use to remind me of my place. So this was the hardest I had to work to get the days off. Although the original dare said to only lick the soles, I knew my owner will not be satisfied with such mediocre effort. So for 10 minutes, I 'made love' to her feet. Started with gentle kisses all over, slowly getting bolder, introducing my tongue, licking under her soles, on top of her feet. Finally reaching the climax of the act with sucking on her big toes. To be honest, I tried my best, and although it's not something I'd offer voluntarily, but my Mistress loved the effort and enjoyed herself immensely.

-2 days again.
Current release date: 10th May

My Deviantart

My new Denial ordeal

Ordeal Report

Last edited by Kinkerbell; 03-03-2021 at 08:57 PM.
Old 03-03-2021, 10:00 PM   #60
Kinkerbell
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaiman View Post
I'll keep on lowering untill this ends! Two days less from me but this time around I also want you to do something to earn them.

Roll two d12 and sum the results. That's how many minutes (can't go under 10 minutes) you'll have to spend like this:
  • Naked
  • Outside of your house; probably better in a quiet place, but I leave the choice to you since I don't know how bold you are. There has to be a trail or a road there though
  • Your back towards the trail/road
  • Legs spreaded; with a spreader or a long stick roped to your inner calves/calves roped to something on the outside
  • Bended 90 degrees over without bending knees
  • Neck loosely tied with rope to something; just to keep your head still and preventing you from looking at your back, no breath play intended
  • Remote vibe in (or taped to the clit)
  • Hands joined behind your back
  • Remote control in your hands; start on lowest and raise a bit after every minute, untill it's max, then keep it there
  • Red buttplug in
  • Ball gag in
It seems like you have someone that could help you enforce/setup this and it would be much easier that way. Should be doable on your own nonetheless.

If someone is there with you, hands will be tied behind your back and she's going to use the remote control to raise.

If you can resist without cumming you won the two days! Otherwise it's going to be a raise three from me this time

EDIT: seems to me like it should be up your alley, seeing your likes. If you feel like it's too heavy-handed I'm up for a bit of negotiation. Not much tho
This dare is logistically flawed. The whole point of this thread is to deny me from orgasms. If your dare has a chance of letting me orgasm, I'm going that way. If doesn't matter if three days are added after that, because I already got my release which I'm supposed to get in May. 😁 Just thought I'd let you know before I get accused of cheating

My Deviantart

My new Denial ordeal

Ordeal Report

Advertisements
Kink Talk