Old 10-29-2020, 02:19 AM   #136
kaylessa
getDare Sweetheart

Have 30 more minutes of public plugging.

Likes, Punishments, Limits | PM Dares (currently inactive) | Toy Collection | Brainwashing Session
kaylessa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2020, 02:21 AM   #137
tamer6198

Have 30 more minutes of public plugging.

kik: tamer6198

My Toys

PM Dares

BDMS Test

If you want to add PM to the list, just send me PM.

likes: spanking, wedgies, femdom, feet, being a slave, bondage, denial, chastity, ballbusting, CBT, BDSM,humiliation.

Punishment: Anal, Wax Play

limits: Family, piss, blood, illegal, public, friends, messy.
tamer6198 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2020, 05:28 PM   #138
rog4four
getDare Sweetheart

30 more minutes of public plugging
rog4four is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2020, 08:27 PM   #139
wowman

250 ml enema containing 1/2 warm milk and 1/2 molasses Warm this mixture over the stove and administer it while it is warm but not too hot. You should be able to hold your finger in it indefinitely... Stay close to a toilet and hold on...
Limits: personal pictures, bodily fluids, family, permanent.
wowman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2020, 01:29 PM   #140
EleriB

So I know it’s been a while since I’ve posted, and I hate to say this, but I think I sorta needed the break. My asshole was sore 24/7 and with everything here there wasn’t a day that it didn’t get abuse. Three days ago I finished all my tasks, mainly the public plugging which took a lot longer than I was expecting. Most of the public plugging I didn’t by either spending time at a coffee shop doing some work or milling around the local mall and book store. I still can’t shake the naughty humiliating feeling of being plugged in public, especially as an order from other people. The nipple clamping was not pleasant either, I get getting to 10 or 15 min and wimping out and having to start again. The enemas have gotten easier as I’ve gone along, maybe partly because I don’t have as much to do. The assfucking I was assigned was definitely the most exciting part, as I do feel I’m getting closer and closer to an anal orgasm! I think that’s all to update on, I have completed 272 of the addition 376 hours I have been assigned, so there is still time to add on! Again I apologize about my absence and thanks for making this fun everybody!

Likes/Limits (I am still exploring, so anything not on here just assume I haven’t tried it)

Likes: Nipple play, anal, light spanking, short term orgasm control, double penetration, strict rules, scheduled tasks, denial play

Limits: Feet, piss/shit, public nudity, pics/video, blood, permanent, sex life interfering with social/work life

My wishlist: https://www.amazon.com/hz/wishlist/l...?ref_=wl_share
EleriB is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to EleriB for this post:
Old 11-06-2020, 04:51 PM   #141
FeeltheRez
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by EleriB View Post
So I know it’s been a while since I’ve posted, and I hate to say this, but I think I sorta needed the break. My asshole was sore 24/7 and with everything here there wasn’t a day that it didn’t get abuse...I do feel I’m getting closer and closer to an anal orgasm! I think that’s all to update on, I have completed 272 of the addition 376 hours I have been assigned, so there is still time to add on! Again I apologize about my absence and thanks for making this fun everybody!
I feel like knowing your limits is awesome! No point of continuing if you end up breaking your ass, right? Since you said you're good w/some more tasks/time to add on try going 1 hour plugged while watching and listening through headphones compilation vids of women either experiencing forced/multiple orgasms, or whom are very 'vocal' about their anal impalement. You may fidget with the plug and pump it in/out of your self as you like but keep your eyes, ears, mind focused on the pros getting their asses blasted. Good luck on your anal escapades and keep prying your trunk open!

Limits: permanent

PM me: Your thoughts on tits, tit bondage, and tit related dares. Kinda racking my head around why ppl like caning them but not against the idea. If you have an inkling why lemme know.
FeeltheRez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2020, 06:08 PM   #142
Kik_Mike2003

Let’s add another 30 mins of public plugging
Kik_Mike2003 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
anal, butt, control, denial, plug