Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Archived Advertisements

Old 10-29-2020, 07:06 PM   #1
AlphaDog

Male 29/male/master seeks any age/female/slave in any place (chat slave)

29/male/master seeks any age/female/slave in any place (chat slave)

Greetings,

My name is Jon, although to you it is Sir at all times, and if I decide to own you, Master.

Who am I:
I am 29. By day a working professional, laid back and considered somewhat nerdy in my interests. By night I have dirty kinks that run through my mind and I am looking for a submissive online slave to dominate and own and explore them; to be your dirty little secret, being a confident independent woman by day while we both know who owns your little cunt. I am dominant and can provide the control you crave. I am strict and demanding, but fair and respectful of any limits.

Who are you:

Looking for online only - My favorites are girls who are the goody two shoes to the rest of the world, but become sluts for me behind closed doors

Naturally submissive - intelligent and well-spoken, but knows when to be silent before her Master

Committed to being a SLAVE - therefore, not someone just looking for casual play, but someone who wishes to live the lifestyle in every aspect of their life (or in whatever aspects of life we agree to)

What to expect:
When you give yourself over, you will be trained and molded into my perfect sexual slave, my pet, my fucktoy, my slut.
My interests:
Slavery- You will never feel unsafe with me and you will be looked after, but beyond that you will not be respected as an equal. If you become my slave, you will be exactly that, owned property, and you will be reminded of that always. Slavery doesn't end after your orgasm...
Control - can include: clothing, bathroom use, exercise, schedulings, etc.. Will definitely include orgasm control/denial
Others: humiliation, medium pain, nipple play, anal, just to name a few.

Our communication will be over kik or another messaging app. I will expect pics/vids for proof but I understand if there is a period of time to build up trust first.

If your greedy little cunt has gotten a bit wet reading this, then maybe this may be for you. If you're interested in taking the plunge, then message me to tell me a bit about yourself, your interests, why you want this, etc. (Make sure to address me properly if you want a proper response)

Advertisements
Kink Talk