Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 05-21-2019, 11:52 PM   #1
BorgerBoredom

Default 25/m outdoor dares

I’m looking for dares to do outdoors, mostly at night. I have a small secluded area I can do tasks. So far, all I’ve done there is lock my shorts to the fence, leaving the keys indoors, forcing me to go get them to get my clothes back.

Limits: Illegal/blood/scat/pee
BorgerBoredom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2019, 02:31 AM   #2
Lady-K
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by BorgerBoredom View Post
I’m looking for dares to do outdoors, mostly at night. I have a small secluded area I can do tasks. So far, all I’ve done there is lock my shorts to the fence, leaving the keys indoors, forcing me to go get them to get my clothes back.
Take something that would be pleasurable to hump on your knees and go outside. . Now you get to make a choice. For every "slap your balls" you may also slap the bare head of your dick. You will have to stick with your choice for the rest of the dare.

Keep all clothes on and hump it until you edge. Now slap your balls once.
Hump it again until you edge. Slap your balls twice and set a timer for 5 minutes. Make sure it makes a loud noise after 5 minutes. You can not look at it.
Pull down your pants and hump again. This time you are going to count until you think 3 minutes are over while you are humping.
Look at the timer.

Did you stop on time or after 3 minutes? Slap your balls 10 times. Now stand up straight and masturbate. Keep going until you cum, even if the timer went off and might be attracting attention to you.
Did you stop too soon? Hump again until you think another minute is over. Now stand up. You're going to masturbate while walking at a normal pace, but after every 5 steps you must slap your balls once. Continue until you edge.

When you're done, report here. If you did get to cum, good for you! If you didn't it will be up to gD members what kind of humiliating task you have to do to earn an orgasm

Need fairy wand to edge/cum

Likes/limits: click
Toys: click

PM dares
Lady-K is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2019, 04:48 AM   #3
BorgerBoredom

Thank you for this wonderful dare! I’ll do this tonight.

Limits: Illegal/blood/scat/pee
BorgerBoredom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2019, 01:19 PM   #4
linksballs
Account Banned

Leave your home wearing pants or shorts, and underwear. No shirt, but socks/shoes are your choice. Also carry a spare pair of underwear.

Get in your car and drive to a wooded location of your choice, but should have decent walking trails. Get out of your car, leaving it unlocked. Walk down the trail for at least 3-5 minutes. Leave the spare underwear, and your car key hidden here. Return to your car, edge once. Strip naked, and lock your clothes in the car. Go to where you've hidden your key. Edge once, then cum on next edge. You can now put on your underwear you've hidden, return to your car, and return home. You may only wear underwear for the drive home.
linksballs is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk