Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 09-20-2020, 03:58 PM   #376
Ray_Q
getDare Sweetheart

Wow. This is such an amazing thread. You are so daring and sexy, must be quite such a thrill exposing yourself and masturbating at work.

Speaking of which, I dare you to perform Monday's lunchtime edge with your knickers in your mouth and the rest of your outfit strewn across the the floor by your desk. Update the thread while you're doing it.

Have a good week

R
Ray_Q is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Ray_Q for this post:
Old 09-20-2020, 08:13 PM   #377
HornyHelen2000
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by NotMe237 View Post
Simple one i thought of, for the next week you must not wear any clothes inside your house. You must undress fully nude before entering your home. In the morning when you get dressed it must also be done outside.

Also, after stripping you must insert a buttplug before entering your home (the amount of time it stays is up to you). And wheb going outside to get dressed in the morning, you must insert the buttplug beforehand and remove it outside before getting dressed.
I will do this except inserting & removing the plug when leaving. I do like how putting it in when entering will force me to be out longer...

I've just bought more lube as I've been using my plugs so much. I'll leave a bottle by the door to remind me.

Limits: Pics/messy.

Toys: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=92654

Original (old) Thread:
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=392336
HornyHelen2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2020, 09:48 PM   #378
HornyHelen2000
Distinguished Member

Morning all. Before I forget, there is the small matter of my "Punishment" for 5 infractions last week. The 5 infractions mean that the task will have 5 modifications. Example below:

Go for a walk.
1. Go for a walk bottomless.
2. Go for a walk bottomless and plugged.
3. etc.
4. etc.
5. etc.

Make it a group effort, so if someone wants to jump in with a task, others can follow with modifications.

Thank You

Original (old) Thread:
Old 09-20-2020, 10:41 PM   #379
Danzy
getDare Sweetheart

I suggest the task should be doing some gardening:

Do some gardening:
1) Do some gardening without knickers
2)
3)
4)
5)
Danzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2020, 10:54 PM   #380
GerNL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danzy View Post
I suggest the task should be doing some gardening:

Do some gardening:
2) Wearing your bigggest plug and restricting the gardening work to being on the ground, like weeding, cutting grass sides
3)
4)
5)
I think this will help you feel the plug a bit better and therefor remind you extra of the dare.

kik:liefhebber67
teamup (for tasking me):https://teamup.com/ksbmwqipiyhed54r9k
GerNL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2020, 11:16 PM   #381
SerBlack
getDare Addict

Do some gardening:
2) Wearing your biggest plug and restricting the gardening work to being on the ground, like weeding, cutting grass sides.
3) While gardening must always crawl around on all fours like a dog.
4)
5)
Old 09-20-2020, 11:31 PM   #382
ltakltak
getDare Succubus

Do some gardening:
2) Wearing your biggest plug and restricting the gardening work to being on the ground, like weeding, cutting grass sides.
4) and edge with 5 different types of (makeshift) gardening equipment before you use it.
5)
ltakltak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2020, 11:46 PM   #383
Danzy
getDare Sweetheart

Do some gardening:
4) and edge with 5 different types of (makeshift) gardening equipment before you use it.
5) With each edge, make loud, over the top orgasm noise s, loud enough for your neighbours to hear
Old 09-20-2020, 11:55 PM   #384
HornyHelen2000
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Do some gardening:
5) With each edge, make loud, over the top orgasm noise s, loud enough for your neighbours to hear
Thanks all. I'll do it this evening.

Original (old) Thread:
Old 09-21-2020, 12:46 AM   #385
HornyHelen2000
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by NotMe237 View Post
Simple one i thought of, for the next week you must not wear any clothes inside your house. You must undress fully nude before entering your home. In the morning when you get dressed it must also be done outside.

Also, after stripping you must insert a buttplug before entering your home (the amount of time it stays is up to you). And wheb going outside to get dressed in the morning, you must insert the buttplug beforehand and remove it outside before getting dressed.
It was strange getting ready this morning without putting anything on. I just made a neat pile of clothes by the door.

When it came time to leave, I opened the door locked it and then lubed my plug and got it in as quickly as possible without it hurting. Once I'd done that I put on my leggings and the plunge halter top, followed by my heels.

I kept my thong in my hand to put in the boot. There seemed to be a lot of traffic this morning, so I had to let my boobs free of the top quite a few times.

When I got to the Office, I went round and opened the boot, before removing my shoes and leggings, to get my thong on.

I'm dressed and sat at my desk with thong and leggings pulled down now. I took my shoes off and left them behind for a trip upstairs to return the key I borrowed on Friday. I haven't bothered to put them back on as I am gearing up to do my Reception dare...

Original (old) Thread:
Old 09-21-2020, 01:07 AM   #386
Danzy
getDare Sweetheart

As NotMe237's dare lasts for a week I think it should be added to your blog post as a temporary rule.
Old 09-21-2020, 01:45 AM   #387
HornyHelen2000
Distinguished Member

OK... Terrifying task complete. I'll call receptionist Katie, you guys can change if you want.

I took my leggings and thong completely off, leaving me with just my butt plug and the plunge top I posted a link for other day.

At least being barefoot, I made less noise moving through the Office.

I'd been playing with my nipples as per a request, so they were rock hard and showing whenever the fabric fell over them.

As I got closer to reception, I heard voices, so I slwed down. I moved peeked round the corner and could see Katie talking to a client, who was out of sight from me, so I moved into Katie's view to let her know I was there. She gave me a quizzical from and carried on the conversation to It's conclusion, waiting for the client to leave before saying "For fuck's sake Helen, I can see your Bush this time!". Without thinking I shot back "It's not a Bush!' and lifted my top to prove it.

Looking down there was a little stubble, but I shaved on Friday, so not much. I could see she was about tk ask a million questions, so I jumped in first. Telling her about how the other day was a dare and it really turned me on, I had some online friends who set me dares to do in the Office and how I particularly liked that one, because I found her cute and liked her boobs. That the embaressment of doing it I from of cute girl made it even more of a turn on.

She stood there, stunned for a bit and then said "You know I'm not a lesbian right?". I just nodded. It's all I could manage. "But it still turns you on?" I nodded and told her that the risk was a huge factor and when I'm embarrassed I get even hornier.

"...and you want my help?" I must've nodded quite enthusiastically because she smirked.
"Well if you like tits so much, show me yours"
I lifted my top well past the top of my tits and held it there. She looked a little shocked.
"Ha, I like the pose, turn around"
So I did.
At which point she god a view of my Princess plung and the word "HORNY" emblazened on my back.
She burst out laughing. She must've called me a kinky bitch about 4 or 5 times in between bouts of laughter and all the while I was stood, practically naked, rock hard nipples facing the front door and plugged ass facing her.

Once she had her composure, she walked around the front of me. I could now feel the dampness between my legs.

She said I'd made her morning and that I should go back to my desk before someone came in.

I have just sat down and written this all out for you guys...

I think it went well?

Original (old) Thread:
The following 2 users say Thank You to HornyHelen2000 for this post:
Old 09-21-2020, 01:47 AM   #388
HornyHelen2000
Distinguished Member

Quote:
As NotMe237's dare lasts for a week I think it should be added to your blog post as a temporary rule.
Good idea. I'll add it.

Original (old) Thread:
Old 09-21-2020, 01:54 AM   #389
GerNL

Quote:
Originally Posted by HornyHelen2000 View Post
OK... Terrifying task complete. I'll call receptionist Katie, you guys can change if you want.

I took my leggings and thong completely off, leaving me with just my butt plug and the plunge top I posted a link for other day.

At least being barefoot, I made less noise moving through the Office.

I'd been playing with my nipples as per a request, so they were rock hard and showing whenever the fabric fell over them.

As I got closer to reception, I heard voices, so I slwed down. I moved peeked round the corner and could see Katie talking to a client, who was out of sight from me, so I moved into Katie's view to let her know I was there. She gave me a quizzical from and carried on the conversation to It's conclusion, waiting for the client to leave before saying "For fuck's sake Helen, I can see your Bush this time!". Without thinking I shot back "It's not a Bush!' and lifted my top to prove it.

Looking down there was a little stubble, but I shaved on Friday, so not much. I could see she was about tk ask a million questions, so I jumped in first. Telling her about how the other day was a dare and it really turned me on, I had some online friends who set me dares to do in the Office and how I particularly liked that one, because I found her cute and liked her boobs. That the embaressment of doing it I from of cute girl made it even more of a turn on.

She stood there, stunned for a bit and then said "You know I'm not a lesbian right?". I just nodded. It's all I could manage. "But it still turns you on?" I nodded and told her that the risk was a huge factor and when I'm embarrassed I get even hornier.

"...and you want my help?" I must've nodded quite enthusiastically because she smirked.
"Well if you like tits so much, show me yours"
I lifted my top well past the top of my tits and held it there. She looked a little shocked.
"Ha, I like the pose, turn around"
So I did.
At which point she god a view of my Princess plung and the word "HORNY" emblazened on my back.
She burst out laughing. She must've called me a kinky bitch about 4 or 5 times in between bouts of laughter and all the while I was stood, practically naked, rock hard nipples facing the front door and plugged ass facing her.

Once she had her composure, she walked around the front of me. I could now feel the dampness between my legs.

She said I'd made her morning and that I should go back to my desk before someone came in.

I have just sat down and written this all out for you guys...

I think it went well?
To my opinion it went very well.
It might even be you've got yourself (or we darers have ourself) a helpful colleague to make your office hours even more daring.

Well Done !

kik:liefhebber67
teamup (for tasking me):https://teamup.com/ksbmwqipiyhed54r9k
GerNL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2020, 02:04 AM   #390
HornyHelen2000
Distinguished Member

Default Rules...

Katie's just come to the desk with a document she could have easily emailed... She caught me with my leggings and thong pulled down. I had to explain it was a rule and then obviously explain what the rules were.

I've promised to send her a list. I'll send the Office rules, minus the get dare link. I'll send the clothing list as a separate message. This escalated quickly.

Original (old) Thread:
The following user says Thank You to HornyHelen2000 for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
clothing control, exhibitionism, office, public