Old 08-10-2020, 06:40 PM   #16
blackmamba

And the award for the longest cliff hanger goes to...

I do apologies for the wait but sometimes in life you have to be patient so... be patient.

Maisie looked down at the card in her hand, It was a... She held up the card in her right hand, before slapping it on to the pile. She had one the final game with a pick up four. Finally she would get to see Chris completely naked.

"I can't believe you won with that!" he exclaimed
"I'm just too good for you big boy!" she winked as she said it
"You haven't even seen me yet how would you know?"
"That thong leaves little to the imagination. Not that it matters cos its coming off right now!"
"Alright a deals a deal" Sighed Chris standing up. He tucked his fingers under the waistband and started to pull them down slowly, millimetres at a time.
"Hurry up and get it out!" Laughed Maisie leaning forward and yanking them down. Chris' dick sprung up after being freed from its prison. Face to face with the first cock she'd ever seen, Maisie's jaw dropped. It, was, HUGE! Chris started to turn a bright shade of red. He had never felt so exposed in his life, but he felt rather excited.

"Alright the games over, now its your turn" said Chris.
"My turn?"
"Yeah i thought that's how this works. One person loses and has to get naked but in the end we both end up naked don't we?"
"It's not the end for you yet lad!"
"Well what happens now?"
She stood up and he followed suit. Pushing him backwards she whispered into his ear "First I pin you up against the wall..." She then lent forwards and kissed him on the lips, "Then we make out..." They sandwiched his hard cock between their bodies as their tongues explored each others mouths. Her hand was placed just above his hip so she slowly ran it down his body and gripped his penis. Slowly wanking him off, she asked "You wanna know what happens now?". Chris who was breathing heavily by this point simply nodded enthusiastically. "This!" Shouted Maisie who had reached for the door knob with he other hand and pulled open the door. She pushed Chris out the room and slammed the door behind him.

Laughing in the safety of her own room Maisie grabbed her clothes and got dressed. She could hear Chris knocking on the door and looked through the peephole at his hopeless naked body. She could hear his muffled cries for help but couldn't quite make out what he was saying. She thought he said something about the cameras, and assumed he was begging to be let back in. Maisie checked the time, the gym was soon to open so she grabbed her bag and packed some gym clothes and some swimwear for the indoor pool. She also put in the bag one of her old t shirts and a pair of short running shorts. She put on her running trainers and grabbed Chris' shoes and phone. Slipping the key card into her back pocket, she threw a couple of towels over her shoulder and left the room. The door hit Chris as she opened it and he stumbled back. She threw down his shoes and handed him his phone.
"Your only chance of covering up is to beat me to the gym. She immediately ran off leaving Chris naked with half a shoe on. Sprinting down the hall she hopped in the elevator to go to the ground floor. Her room was towards the back off the hotel so it was much quieter, and breakfast hadn't finished yet so most people were either eating or getting ready to head down to the pool. Tucking his laces into his shoes, he chased after her and stood waiting for the elevator. He pressed the button but it was all the way on the ground floor. He heard a door unlock down the hall so he jolted towards the door next to the lift, opting to take the stairs. He didn't realise that the stairs were surrounded by glass, exposing him to all those outside at the time. He stuck to the middle of the stairs to try hide away from the glass. He made it to the bottom and peaked through the door. It appeared quite so he dashed across the foyer and left the building. The gym wasn't far away and there were plenty of bushes on the other side of the path. He scanned around and waited for a family to go round the corner before sprinting behind the bush. He snuck down all the way to the side of the gym which had a glass door. He checked the reception area and saw no one but Maisie. He leapt through the door and begged her to hurry up and give him some clothes.

She told him to follow her into the women's changing room. Luckily it was empty except a few middle aged women from Germany, who were in a cubicle. As soon as he could he rushed into a cubicle of his own and locked the door behind him. He sat down in the corner and caught his breathe. Meanwhile Maisie grabbed a locker and placed some things in it for later. She knocked on the cubicle and Chris hesitantly opened the door.
"That was not cool man I could of been caught!" He complained
"Well looks like you enjoyed it to me, you've got a massive boner still."
"Just give me my clothes so we can move on."
"Alright i've got mine here yours are in the bag" she said dropping it at his feet. He bent down to pick it up and she spanked his arse hard. He gave her a death stare as he realised what she had packed for him.
"Perfect! You'll look cute in those shorts!"
"You're a bitch you know that!"
He had no choice but to wear the clothes he had. The top was way too small for him, just like the shorts which didn't fully cover his bum. This wasn't the worst of his problems, as his raging boner was almost bursting through the front. Maisie swapped her shorts for some tight leggings that hugged her arse and took off her top.
"Turn around I need to take my bra off" She said
"Er no way after what you just put me through."
"Fine then you're not getting your clothes back from my room later!"
Knowing Maisie held all the cards, Chris gave in and turned around. She replaced it with a grey sports bra and told Chris he could turn around. She grabbed her clothes and the bag and put them in the locker with the rest of their stuff. Reluctantly, Chris followed her into the gym...

Hope you've enjoyed this very, very late art to the story. Now its back on my mind i might even post another before the end of the week, however i said that last time and, well, you know how that went.

Likes- Light pain, Toothpaste, Ice, Hidden public, edging

Dislikes- Cum eating, Piss, anal, Harsh pain

Limits- Friends and family, Messy, Shit, permanent, illegal

Email- [email protected]

(send me things )
Give me wheels!
blackmamba is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 5 users say Thank You to blackmamba for this post:
Old 08-10-2020, 06:41 PM   #17
blackmamba

I realise that this is quite a short addition. Its late as im writing this but hopefully the next part will be a bit longer for you guys to enjoy!

Email- [email protected]

(send me things )
Give me wheels!
The following 2 users say Thank You to blackmamba for this post:
Old 08-30-2020, 04:46 PM   #18
blackmamba

Reluctantly, Chris followed her into the gym. To his relief, the gym was rather quiet. It confused him why the resort had such a large gym when most people would be sat by the pool. The two of them walked over to the mirrors and Maisie started by doing a few stretches. She instructed Chris to follow suit. With each move he felt the shorts pull tight. At any moment they could tear in half leaving im exposed. The stretches didn't last long however and they moved onto their first exercise. They each sat on a bike and they peddled for a little while. They moved onto the rowing machines next. With each different apparatus, They challenged each other to see who was better. It became apparent that Chris was stronger and faster, however Maisie had greater stamina. They moved on to bench press which was nearer to the door. Maisie went first and Chris spotted her. With Chris stood over her, Maisie had a great view of his dick in the small shorts. It was Chris' turn. He lay down where Maisie was previously. He felt exposed as he had nothing to cover the tent down below. Maisie put the weights on the bar and Chris got ready to lift it. As the bar reached his chest, two beautiful twins with brown hair walked through the door and looked over at him. They noticed the unmissable boner in his shorts. They looked at each other and giggled. Chris lifted the bar back to its original resting place so he could try pull down his top. They walked away laughing as his face turned red. They decided that they had had enough of the gym and it was time for there next event.

They returned to to the changing rooms and entered the same cubicle. Maisie directed Chris to strip naked and he did so without hesitation.
"Ill be right back" she said unlocking the door. Chris waited patiently for her return. What felt like about 15 minutes went by before he heard a knock on the door. He slowly opened it to make sure it was Maisie on the other side. She greeted him wearing a yellow, strapless bikini.
"You ready to go swimming?" She asked
"But what will I wear?" He asked
"You don't get to wear anything!"
"But everyone will see me naked!"
"Don't worry, there's no life guard and everyone else is in the main pools outside."
"But what if some one comes in?"
"Come on, live a little. Besides you cant go anywhere I've gt all your stuff!"
Chris knew the position he was in. He had to do whatever Maisie said otherwise he would never see any of his clothes or his phone again. He followed her to the pool, checking round every corner to make sure no one was there. They pushed open the door and saw the forgotten paradise. Water slides, wave pools, a lazy river and a Jacuzzi, all barely used or even seen by the rest of the holiday goers. Maisie cannon balled into the deep end and waved Chris to follow. He dove in head first. He relaxed after a few minutes and became confident that no one would follow them in. They floated on inflatables down the lazy river, and battled the tides of the wave pool. Next was the slides. They walked over but before they reached the stairs to go up Maisie pushed Chris back into the water, telling him to wait at the bottom for a surprise. Intrigued by the promise he followed her command. He couldn't see what was going on up the top end of the slide as it was a full tube. After waiting patiently, the flow of water coming out the slide changed, something was finally gonna come down the slide. After a few moments, 3 girls flew out of the end in a train. At first , Chris thought his eyes were playing tricks, but he recognised the girls. They were the twins from before.

They got to there feet and waded over to Chris. They looked under the water at His penis and began giggling again. He shielded his dignity with his hands.
"Now now girls leave the poor boy alone" Joked Maisie. "This is Charlotte and Kate, There from Australia."
"G'day mate!" They said simultaneously.
"How will I tell you two apart?" He asked
"Well Im Kate"
"And im Charlotte" they said, both holding out there hand to shake Chris'
Reluctantly he removed one of his hands from his crotch and shook theirs. Once again they turned to each other laughing.
"Okay girls, and boys" said Maisie "Were gonna play some games. There will be prizes and rewards for the team that wins, and most importantly, forfeits for the loser."
"Seems fair" Agreed Kate, They all nodded.
"First up is a team game, a relay race around the lazy river. The first of the pairs with go round the river in an inflatable of their choice. They must high five the other team mate back at the start and then first team back wins."
"What are the teams?" Asked Chris
"Well go together" Said Charlotte pointing to her sister.

They all got out of the pool, some more reluctantly then others, and made there way to the start. Maisie was going first and chose the large inflatable tyre, whereas Kate opted for the more streamlined dolphin. They took there positions on the starting grid as Chris started the countdown.
"3... 2... 1... GO!"
The pair kicked away from the pool wall, with Kate taking the lead. They made it round the first bend and out of site.
"So how long have you known Maisie?" Asked Charlotte
"Umm a few days, I met her whilst on holiday. How long have you two known each other?"
"Around 17 years, Pretty much since we were born really. That's how twins work!"
"Ahh shit yeah your sisters I forgot."
"Considering you only met a few days ago, you and Maisie seem to get up to a lot."
"Well it wasn't intentional really. Just like i didn't mean for you to be sat here staring at my dick less than an hour of me seeing you."
"Well if it helps its a very nice dick!"
The pair continued talking as the race developed. Although streamlined, the dolphin lacked stability, so Maisie managed to knock Kate over as she took the inside line. They reached the final straight before jumping out to let their teammates take over. Chris, now sat in the ring, rushed out into the lead. By the time Charlotte was on the dolphin he was already round the first corner. He comfortably carried his lead to the finish line where he hugged Maisie. his dick rubbed up her leg and got sandwiched between them. Charlotte hoped off the dolphin disappointing in her defeat. After the caught there breath from all the paddling the twins awaited their punishment.
"We've had a little chat and decided that as a punishment, the pair of you have to make out!" said Chris
"Alright easy!" Kate said putting her hand around the neck of Charlotte and pulling her in. They locked lips and explored each others very similar mouths. After about thirty seconds they stopped ready for the next game!

Email- [email protected]

(send me things )
Give me wheels!
Old 08-31-2020, 04:38 PM   #19
blackmamba

As Maisie chose the first game, they decided that the twins should be allowed to pick the next one. Again, they chose a team relay. They would simply take turns to swim the length of the pool and the winners get to chose the punishment. They stayed in the same teams and took their starting positions. Chris started in the left lane with Kate to his right. This time Charlotte counted down to start the race. Chris cheated, pushing himself away from the wall on one instead of go. This gave him a fairly decent head start, allowing him to gain some distance. The two met again after Chris reached the other wall. He was on his way back as Kate turned around. She hadn't gained much on him so it would be down to Charlotte to win it for them. She dove into the pool a few seconds after Maisie and began powering through the water like an Olympic swimmer. She had overtaken Maisie before the end of the first leg and sped back. Disappointed in her loss Maisie lifted herself out of the water panting.
"You're really quick" She said, valiant in defeat
"Thanks i swim for a team"
"So you chose a game you were guaranteed to win!" said Chris
"Yeah, at least we didn't cheat" laughed Kate
"Well then losers!" said Charlotte "What should we do to punish you?"
"That's for you to decide" said Chris
The twins turned to each other and whispered a few ideas. They decided to punish each of them separately. They instructed Maisie that her dare was to Take off her bikini and give everyone a good view. Reluctantly she reached behind her back and undid her bikini top. She looked around before allowing it to drop at her feet revealing her perfectly formed breasts and pink nipples. She then dug her thumbs into her waistband and pulled down her bottoms. Chris stared at her hairless pussy in awe. She did a twirl giving them all a good view of all angles before Kate told her she could put them back on. Next they instructed Chris to stand in front of them and bend over. They each slapped him on the arse as hard as possible. He stumbled forward with two red hand prints on his bum.

"That hurt!" Chris complained
"Thats was the point" Said Kate
"You have a really fit body by the way" said Charlotte to Maisie
"Thanks you too" She replied.
The next Game was Chris' to decide. He thought that they should play chicken fight, best of 3. The twins didn't know how the game worked so he explained it to him. He told them that one of them would have to sit on the others shoulders and they had to push the other pair over. They decided to keep the same teams and decided who would go on who's shoulders first. They went to the shallow end and mounted their team mates. Maisie was on Chris' shoulders to start with and Kate was on Charlotte's. They started the first round. Both pairs began hesitantly, not wanting to move to quickly and lose balance. They moved around in a circle getting closer and closer. Maisie, the taller of the two on top, had a longer reach, so managed to stretch out and nudge Kate's right tit. Charlotte stepped back but didn't fall. The twins retaliated by charging for Chris and Maisie however they got pushed and lost balance.

They decided to swap round, so Charlotte and Chris were on top. Maisie struggled to hold the weight of Chris and wanted the round to be over as soon as possible. Kate and Charlotte took advantage of this and quickly pushed Chris. It wasn't a strong push but Maisie collapsed beneath Chris. The pairs were tied one to one and the winner would be decided on the next round. They went back to the original pairs and Got ready for the final round. They both made an early attack, lundging forward at the same time. Kate and Maisie were holding onto each other whilst Chris and Charlotte tried to stabilise there team mate. After tussling back and fourth for a few minutes, Chris threw Maisie forward onto Kate. The pair fell down to the water together, however Kate hit the water first. The rules dictate that the loser is the first pair to fall into the water therefore Chris and Maisie were the winners. They had already come up with a dare for them as their punishment.

"As the losers, your punishment is..."

Email- [email protected]

(send me things )
Give me wheels!
The following 7 users say Thank You to blackmamba for this post:
Old 09-20-2020, 11:26 PM   #20
TheMaskedMaster

Can not wait for the next part. This story is getting really good!!!
TheMaskedMaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2020, 07:49 AM   #21
beapy

love the story, an news on updates?
Old 11-22-2020, 08:43 AM   #22
blackmamba

It may of taken a few months, but the next part is here! Definitely not just posting this as a way to advertise my new request tord post. (Its in my signature go help me!)

"As the losers, your punishment is... Actually, how about we take it back to the changing rooms. We'll punish you there!" Suggested Chris
"Okay that sounds good, Were a bit bored of the pool anyway" replied Kate

The four of them walked over to the door. As they lost, Kate and Charlotte went first. Kate stuck her head out of the door and looked up and down the hallway. It was silent so she signalled to the rest of them to follow. They Burst into the women's changing room without checking if there was anyone there. Luckily it was empty. They walked over towards the showers with their towels. The shower room was large with white walls. There was nothing to separate the individual showers, as people usually kept their suits on. They threw their towels onto the side ready to dry off.

"So then losers" Said Maisie "We've been thinking. As your punishment the two of you will share a shower."
The twins walked under one of the shower heads together and reached for the handle.
"Wait..." Said Chris "We cant have you showering in those, how will you clean yourself properly!"
The twins looked at each other before going to take of their bikinis.
"No no no were not finished yet!"
"This is the longest punishment ever!" Complained Kate
"That's right" smirked Maisie "First off you have to take each others bikinis off."
"Then, you will shower each other, no touching your own body." Said Chris "I want you both to be squeaky clean from head to toe!"
"But she's my sister that's weird!" Said Charlotte
"So your telling me the two of you never shared a bath when you were little. Its no different"
The twins thought about refusing, but knew that if they didn't do it the next punishment would be much much worse. Charlotte took off Kates bikini, unveiling her tan lines where she had previously been covered. She too had a shaven pussy. Now it was Kates turn to remove her siblings bikini. She untied the strings and let it fall down to their feet. unlike her sister, She had a perfectly kept landing strip that rested above her vagina. Now naked the two of them kicked their swimming gear to the other two and stepped under the hot steamy water...

The next part WILL come later tonight. I have to go know but I will return don't worry!

In the mean time go comment on my post! Link in my sig!

Email- [email protected]

(send me things )
Give me wheels!
The following 3 users say Thank You to blackmamba for this post:
Old 11-22-2020, 01:12 PM   #23
blackmamba

Im back bitches! Also no one has replied to my request tord post so if your sat there thinking you know what someone else will do it stop... and do it!

BACK TO THE SHOW!

And stepped under the hot steamy water... They let the water rinse all of the chlorine off their sexy bodies. They took turns rubbing each other up and down, making sure they were both nice and wet, in more ways then one. They stepped away from the water and Kate turned around. She gave Chris a good look at her beautiful arse and his dick grew even more. Maisie just stood their in awe. She never considered herself to be bisexual but watching these two beautiful girls caressing each other in the shower made her question her beliefs. Charlotte applied shampoo to Kates long hair and then they swapped roles. They hopped back under the falling water and rinsed all the suds away. Once again they left the warmth of the water and began massaging body wash onto each others body. Kate lathered Charlottes tits and worked her way down her stomach and onto her thighs.

"I think you missed a bit there" Said Chris, pointing at Charlottes pussy. Kate applied more body wash into her palm and began to work her way up Charlottes thigh, bending over to give Maisie a good view at her bare arsehole. She began rubbing her sisters vagina, making sure to play with her clit. Charlotte let out a faint moan with pleasure. She turned her round and did the same working her way down from her back. She squeezed Charlottes bum as she rubbed in the soap. They moved back under water and made sure to remove all the bubbles and soap. They repeated the process but this time Charlotte caressed Kates body, running circles around her nipples with her index finger before drawing an imaginary line to her vagina. Charlotte had always liked Kate as more then just a sister, She dreamt about going down on her sisters pussy, but knew Kate didn't feel the same. As she washed her pussy she slipped in a finger, surprising Kate. They finished their shower after rinsing all the soap off Kate, and turned off the water.

"Well... That... That was hot" exclaimed Chris, desperate for one of the girls to reach for his cock and take it in their mouth.
"I'm glad you liked the show" Replied Kate
"Well the pair of you can go dry off now if you want, im sure we wont be long" Said Maisie
"Awhhh, we're not done yet!"
"What do you mean your not done yet?" Asked Chris
"Well, seen as you two won, you deserve a reward!" Suggested Kate
"What's the reward?"
"You two shouldn't have to do the hard work of showering yourself. Well do it for you, all you need to do is stand under the water, and well do the rest!" Explained Charlotte.

Excited by the proposition, Chris asked Kate to shower him, So charlotte went over to shower Maisie. This would be a true test as to whether Maisie was truly attracted to women. Kate directed Chris into the shower that they just used and turned on the water, Whilst Charlotte removed Maisie's bikini. She stood under the shower head next to Chris and waited to feel the water trickle onto her head.

"So, are you two ready?" asked Kate. The pair of them nodded and they turned on the showers. As the water fell, the twins began massaging Maisie and Chris' bodies. Kate started by sliding her hand up the inside of Chris' thigh, and stroking the shaft of his hard cock up and down, before moving up to his stomach. Even the smallest of touches brought Chris slightly closer to cumming. He had been on edge almost all day, And wanted nothing more then to shoot hot cum all over Kates breasts. Next to him Charlotte had cupped both of Maisie's breasts, and starred deep into her eyes. They both knew what they wanted, and Charlotte stepped closer, pecking Maisie on the lips. She returned the favour and the pair of them closed their eyes and locked lips. Whilst their tongues explored each others mouths, Charlottes hands released Maisie's tits, and began exploring the rest of her body. She squeezed her arse and stroked her thighs, Maisie was becoming more turned on with every move. She felt a finger slip between the lips of her pussy. Charlotte gently rubbed her pussy. Before they got any further, the twins stepped away, leaving both Maisie and Chris close to climax.

They followed the same procedures as Kate and Charlotte did, stepping out from under the water and applying shampoo. This was all a blur to Chris and Maisie who hadn't yet recovered from the first part of their shower. They rinsed out all the shampoo and Kate and Charlotte stepped back for a minute, whispering to each other. They turned back around and Chris and Maisie stepped forward ready for body wash. They didn't get what they expected though. Instead they were pushed back under the water, and pinned up against the wall. Both couples began making out under the steamy water. Charlotte had her left hand on the inside of Maisie's thigh, whilst Kate fondled Chris' balls.

"Where not going to need soap for this bit!" Said Kate, signalling it was time for the next part of their plan to her sister. Kate reached down to Chris' dick and gently ran her fingers up and down the shaft. She knelt down in front of him and kissed his tip. Meanwhile Charlotte had returned her fingers to Maisie's wet pussy, slowly rubbing her fingers up and down. Kate had now started to run circles around the head of Chris' hard cock, spitting on it and using her tongue to scoop it back up. She continued to tease him as Charlotte pushed deeper towards Maisie's clit, playing with it in her fingers. Watching Chris and Kate combined with Charlottes manipulation left Maisie lightly moaning. Charlotte began kissing Maisie on the neck, before trailing down to her nipples, sucking on them and lightly pulling them with her teeth. Kate had had enough of teasing. She gave Chris' cock one last kiss before opening her mouth and taking the head of his dick in her mouth. The again used her tongue to stimulate the tip whilst she worked her way further and further down the shaft. She made it half way before she started to gag. She pulled her head off his cock and took as much air as she could. She grabbed his cock with her right hand and started to wank him off. She could tell he was close to cumming but she really wanted to take his hole cock before he did. She took one last deep breath and opened wide. She forced herself as deep onto his dick as she could until she couldn't breathe. She moved her lips back and forth around the base of his dick until she had to pull back to refill her lungs. She stroked his dick faster and faster and his breathing got heavier and heavier. She knew he was going to cum in seconds so she dove deep once more taking his hole dick into her throat. He came and shot jizz straight down the back of her throat. He Grabbed the back of her head and forced her to keep his dick in her mouth until he had finished nutting. Once he had finally emptied his balls into Kate's mouth he let go of her head. She immediately pulled away, choking for air. Not only had she ran out but she had Chris' cum in her windpipe. She managed to cough it up and opened her mouth sticking her tongue out to show Chris' his cum. She swallowed his load down her throat and got back on her feet. Chris slid back down the wall until he was sat naked on the floor. He too was struggling for breath.

Now it was Charlottes turn to go down on Maisie. She too got on her knees, kissing down Maisie's body and onto her thighs. She slipped her fingers inside of Maisie who let out a load moan. She had two fingers inside of Maisie and began kissing the rest of her pussy. She stuck out her tongue out and began running it up and down the length of Maisie's vagina. She pushed in deeper with her tongue to find her clitoris which she circled and played with. Now a third finger went into Maisie. She had never had anything this size inside of her before. Charlotte sped up with her tongue and Maisie moaned more and more. By know Kate had slumped down next to Chris and the pair were making out. It wasn't long until Maisie squirted all over the Charlottes face. She too fell to the floor, as her legs gave way due to the pleasure. After rinsing her face, Charlotte cleaned in-between Maisie's thighs where she had came.

They turned off the water and dried off using the towels. Picking up their discarded Bikinis the four of them returned to the locker room, wrapped up in towels. Chris and Maisie lead the twins. The Locker room was abandoned, as lunch had started 10 minutes ago. Noticing they were still alone, The final part of Kate and Charlottes plan could commence...

Hope you enjoyed this very steamy addition to the story. I know what I want to happen next and im enjoying writing tonight so you may drop lucky with a third addition today. I feel like taking a quick break from writing but hopefully ill be back in about an hour ready to continue! Hope you enjoy!

Email- [email protected]

(send me things )
Give me wheels!
The following 4 users say Thank You to blackmamba for this post:
Old 11-22-2020, 02:34 PM   #24
blackmamba

IM BACK AGAIN BITCHES!

That's right im actually being productive and writing my story! (I should probably be doing my economics essay right now but who cares!)

Not sure how long this part will be but I really need a piss and im trying to hold it until I finish my writing.

The final part of Kate and Charlottes plan could commence... As they walked into the baron changing room they quickly yanked the towels wrapped around Chris and Maisie. This took them by surprise as they thought the fun and games were over. The twins grabbed them both and lay them backwards along the benches.
"What are you doing we wanna go eat!" Said Chris
"Well we feel left out!" complained Kate
"Exactly and your can't have your main before you have your starter can you?" Said Charlotte
The pair of them dropped their towels in unison and knelt above their shower partner. They crawled over above the face of Chris and Maisie.
"You better be hungry!" Said Kate lowering herself so she was sitting on Chris' Face. Charlotte did the same to Maisie and the pair began making out with the twins wet pussys. Chris pushed his tongue up towards Kate's clit, whilst slipping two of his fingers up into her vagina. Both Kate and Charlotte were already on edge from their showers, so it didn't take much for their juices to start dripping onto Maisie and Chris' faces. Maisie was sucking on Charlottes clit whilst caressing her breasts. Kate was the first of the two to squirt all over Chris, shortly followed by Charlotte. As she came the door was pushed open. In stepped the cleaner. Neither Kate nor Charlotte realised what happened, as they were too busy climaxing, but bot Maisie and Chris shot out form underneath them and grabbed towels to cover up. The bench they were on was soaked with pussy juices from the twins who had finished squirting. They all looked over at the Cleaner who threw them her cleaning products and shouted angrily in another language. They assumed she wanted them to clean up their mess and they thought it was an acceptable punishment considering the situation. They used their towels to dry the benches and then sprayed it down and wiped it with antibacterial spray. They put the cleaning supplies by the door and grabbed their stuff from the lockers. They quickly put their clothes back on and swimming stuff away and left. Chris was relieved to finally have the majority of his clothes back, excluding his boxers which where in his room. The cleaner wasn't anywhere to be seen and the group made a rush for the restaurant. None of them spoke however deep down they all felt excited.

They found a table in the corner and placed down their bags. Kate and Charlotte sat facing each other as did Chris and Maisie. They let the twins go get food first. Whilst they were gone Maisie remembered one of Chris' rules for the day.
"Chrisssssssss..." She said "Don't forget your little task!"
"What task?" He asked
"Do you not remember, You have to edge at the table at every meal!"
"Oh shit yeah I forgot. But I just came I dont have a hard on."
"Let me help with that!"
She slipped her foot out of her shoe and stretched across the table. She firmly pressed it against Chris' cock. This got his attention and his dick grew.
"Well that was easy wasnt it!" She laughed, rubbing her feet against his crotch.

"Chris is that you?" said a voice from behind him. He turned around in his chair to see his sister standing with a plate of food.
"Oh hey Liv" He said
"Who's your girlfriend?" She asked pointing towards Maisie, who's foot was firmly pressed into his crotch.
"Oh err, this is Maisie I met her at the gym. She's the same age as me and we got talking so we thought we might get lunch together. Have you seen Mum?"
"Yeah I have a table with her over by the drinks machine"
As they spoke The twins came and sat down either side of him. They hadn't realised where Maisie's foot was, although Chris started to breath heavier.
"Oh, a foursome. Never knew you could get a girlfriend never mind 3!"
Olivia stopped teasing her brother and went to go report to their mum. Chris had turned red with embarrassment and had to explain the situation to his new friends. By now he was once again close to coming. Just as he was about to ruin his sisters thong Maisie pulled her foot away.
"How about we go get some food then? They may of tasted nice but your pussys werent very filling" She joked.
The two of them left the table to go collect their plates of food.

For the first time I haven't left you on a month long cliff hangar. There will be more to come however I am tired of typing now. Overall the three parts should keep you going for a little while. Bonus challenge is to not cum until I finish this story! Good luck with that.

Feel free to go reply to my rtord post. Link in my sig.

Email- [email protected]

(send me things )
Give me wheels!
The following 5 users say Thank You to blackmamba for this post:
Old 11-22-2020, 04:55 PM   #25
DrWhoFanJ

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackmamba View Post
The dare was to be in denial until on the plane home where he could finally cum. This wasn't all though, if he wanted to cum it had to be on the plane, in his seat. This meant he couldn't go to the bathroom for some privacy. Furthermore, if he didn't do it on the plane he would be in denial for another month after that.
Just checking you haven’t forgotten this, ‘cause he clearly did come during the last few chapters!

Maybe he needs punishing for disobeying that dare?

21-year-old male wanting TorD friends.

Feel free to message whenever you want a game!
DrWhoFanJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2020, 05:05 PM   #26
blackmamba

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrWhoFanJ View Post
Just checking you haven’t forgotten this, ‘cause he clearly did come during the last few chapters!

Maybe he needs punishing for disobeying that dare?
I think im the one who needs punishing!

I try my best not to include plot holes in the story but as you can tell I don't write very often so I forget what i have and haven't written, so I'll have to start rereading the whole thing. There will be more plot holes I think but ill try to fix them if they're brought to my attention.

Maybe i should just write more consistently?

Thanks for letting me know I hope you still enjoyed it.

Feel free to punish me for my errors!

Email- [email protected]

(send me things )
Give me wheels!
Old 06-01-2021, 04:29 AM   #27
davidallen
getDare Sweetheart

Is this story over? Cos' I really enjoyed it :-)
davidallen is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to davidallen for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk