Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Archived Advertisements

Old 05-25-2022, 09:58 AM   #1
HornedRimedGlasses

Male 29/male/master seeks 21-30/female/slave in any place(serious replies)

29/male/master seeks 21-30/female/slave in any place

Hello and Welcome to another Master HRG ad.
I'll start this one off straightforward and simple now and get into the long details after :

Seeking a slave for service and submission.

Seeking a slut to break and mold into perfection.

Seeking a whore to claim for my personal use.

Seeking a pet to collar and train.

Seeking a sub for me to take in and guide.

Seeking a companion to date and court.

Seeking a gal to be with and share some time and ideas with.

That's the bare bones of it and now I'd like to get to the full ad details.

I'm an experienced master looking for a kinky companion to complete the lifestyle with. Can't be a master without a slave to claim. I'm not just looking for occasional fun times, I'm ready for a relationship, the full master/slave relationship.

I've had some successes, some failures, a lot of heartbreak, but I'm ready to try again. I've been ghosted, I've been catfished, I've been left, but I'm still standing.
👍👍

About me (Vanilla)

Well, I'm 28, cis male, mosty monogamous, poly-curious and from North Carolina. And I'm a major Blerd (that's a black nerd). I adore stories and movies and comics. I also love to cook, its a bit of a hobby, along with gaming. I adore random facts and references. Fair warning, a good 80% of the words out of my mouth will be some kind of reference. (Quick way into my heart/pants: If you can quote, Doctor Who, Supernatural, Steven Universe, Hamilton, Beetleguese, Young Frankenstein, Scott Pilgrim, or almost any Golden age Disney movie; I'll be putty in your hands)
Believe it or not, I'm currently working on a book. I'm hoping to make it a graphic novel, but can't draw well so if you can draw and wouldnt mind working together, that would be awesome.

I've been told I am very intelligent, I guess I can be smart sometimes. I like to think I'm a bit of a problem solver, I think alot on things. Always careful of what to say or what I'm doing. I can easily drift into deep thought about things, especially things I care about.

Me as a Dom/Master 🎩👑

So, on to the main course. I've been into the lifestyle for, I wanna say almost 10 years in one way or another and I've found I have quite the mind for it. I am a Master. I prefer to identify as a master more than a dom, however I'm a bit of both with a healthy coating of Daddy on top.
I like to compare myself as a dom and master alot to Gomez Addams. A strict and cruel taskmaster mixed with a sweet affectionate daddy dom.
An odd, one of a kind man, who love to provide passion and lust, danger and protection, pain and pleasure.
As a master, I expect excellence and I enjoy training my slave to reach her fullest potential in submission. I have a set of core rules but I add and modify them to tailor the experience with my slave. I like to tease and play and care. I also enjoy issuing tasks to be completed and reported on, everything from general wedgies and edging to more specific poses, bindings, and other activities. If you follow my rules, complete the tasks, and obey my every orders, I'm very rewarding and caring. However, if you break the rules, disobey too much, get too smart, or push me too much; I become more harsh, a cruel sadistic taskmaster that does not show mercy easily. I will make you beg and work for forgiveness. The punishments will be harsh, masochistic, degrading, humiliating, or at times cruel, depending on if you think you can take it. Honestly, my tasks can be like that too.
My end goal is to one day achieve a 24/7 TPE dynamic. So, I desire someone who's serious about being a slave and the lifestyle. However, because I have not truly experienced that level of dynamic, I wish for someone to learn with and won't be too serious at times and be patient with me. I may be experienced but I'm still learning.

My ideal dynamic

Ok, now allow me to paint how I'd like our dynamic to go.
The ideal dynamic, in my mind, is one that is rather sexual in nature, but I don't want it to just be sexual. The sex and sexual tasks etc is a major cornerstone of the dynamic. The rest is the connection between us. No matter how good the sex is, if I don't feel that connection, the dynamic fades.

As I said, I want a 24/7 TPE dynamic, I want to control almost everything you do, wear, etc. I plan to start slow and work my way up. Start with something small like when you get to wear underwear. You need to ask permission to do many things. Like when you go to the bathroom, when to go to bed, when or if you get to cum. By the end, I hope to have control over a major majority of your decisions and life. You must check in with me every day and be available in some compacity to serve. Even if it's just to do one task or a quick visit to give me a kiss and a quick suck off. I want to strip you of your agency and make you mine. My desire is to break you down, your body, your mind and build you up again into perfection. I want to collar you body, heart and soul, so you are truly mine. ❤️🪢
I will set rules and guidelines to help you flourish and grow, not just as a slave but as a person and companion.
Our vanilla life will be very much like any other couple but we both now what we are to each under the surface. I, your glorious master artist and you, my perfect slave masterpiece.

⛓️🪢Major kinks involved 🪢⛓️

As I said above, I'm hoping the dynamic becomes 24/7 TPE. I have an entire list of kinks, likes and dislikes, but the major kinks that will go with my ideal dynamic, I hope we share these kinks:
  • Affectionate Abuse
  • Bimbofication
  • Body & cock worship
  • Body writing
  • Choking & breath play
  • CNC
  • Collars & leashes
  • Degradation
  • Domestic servitude
  • Edging
  • Gags
  • Humiliation
  • Kneeling
  • Objectification
  • Orgasm control
  • Pain & Pleasure
  • Pet play
  • Roleplay
  • Ropes & Bindings
  • Sensory play
  • Spankings
  • Tasks
  • Teasing & Denial
  • Toys
That's just the kinks I believe will be the most present in the day to day dynamic. I have more in mind but they aren't as important.

The following are my limits and deal breakers, nothing against you if you are into these. I'm just super not.
Age play
Diapers
Pacifiers
Pegging
Blood
Knife or needle play
Scat
Vomit
Extreme public( I am down for hidden sex in public and using hidden toys etc but nothing too extreme)

I also love giving tasks and punishments to be completed and reported on. I don't have a set list of tasks or punishments. I usually make them up based on what's available, what you did to deserve the punishment, how much time we have, things you can and cannot do, etc.

With my Online slaves/subs, I like to build a little world with us in it. Like a roleplay of what we would do to each other as master and slave, dom and sub; so sexting is a requirement. I'm a Chat based master so Kik is very appreciated. (Ventura13)

❤️*🔥Extra kinky writing. 🍆💦

Sulty superior Seeking a shameless slutty slave for salacious service and submission.

Allow me to mold you into a free minded, kept slave. Allow me to control you and train you into a perfect sub. Allow me to bring out your deepest darkest desires. Allow me to show you the depths of my lustful mind.

Serve and submit to me and know you are claimed. 😈😈😈
Ok now I wanna share my more deep dark desire. The most primal kinky vision of what I want. I hope if you're into this, that you message or comment. Or add on to it, if you want.
(Disclaimer: this is mostly just to turn you, the reader, on and make you all hot and bothered. Please don't judge)
I have an ache, an unyielding urge and need to dominate and subjugate my submissive slave. I want a Dirty Depraved cock crazed Slut who lives to serve her master. If I can't find a slave like this, I'm more than willing to break and mold my slave to be that perfect slut. I want a slave that gets off on prioritizing my pleasure and satisfaction. She makes me feel worthy and acknowledged. I can feel this dominant desire to be served writhing around deep in my core. I want my slave to be the one person who treat me like her king, even when the world treats me like trash.

An obedient slut that wants nothing more than to serve her master. To spread her leg and reveal her wet needy holes for Master to use. She yearns for my touch. She begs to feel the pleasure only her master can provide. She's more than willing to be degraded and humiliated, if it's for my satisfaction. To lower herself as a pet, a plaything, an owned slut. Her only thoughts are of worshipping master's cock and take his cum like the fucktoy and cumdump She wishes to be. Her goal, her purpose. To pleasure master.

My collared slut
My lowered pet
My fucktoy
My One True Companion
My forever slave
Check out my writings for more. Also if you happen to be on fetlife, I can show you some profiles that could pique intrest.

(Well I hope reading that made you as wet as it made me hard writing it. Lol)

You 💞

Now onto YOU, my would be slave, that I hope is reading this. *fingers crossed*
I'd like us to share many likes and have similar interests. As my slave, I expect honesty, open mindedness, loyalty, and for you to communicate. If you are not feeling comfortable, please let me know. I want you to enjoy. As a person, I hope you are a bit of a geek like me. Or at least, are open minded about my geekness. And share some of your passions with me.

I want someone that views the life of a slave as something of a goal, something she wants to work to achieve and will be happiest with a collar around her neck, sat at her Masters feet, content that she is cared for and look after. Someone who want to be trained and molded into the prefect slave for her master. I want you to be content with out relationship and be an equal partner in it. I may own you and be your master, but you are the one offering your submission and consenting to my ownership. An equal give and take of mutual respect.

Of course, I want you to be a depraved collared slut but I also want you to be yourself. Sure I want to have you write things like slut and whore on yourself daily and practice sucking dick. But I also want to talk about your day, have movie nights, be a little vanilla with me. Be a whore, be as cock craving and cum crazed as you are deep inside but don't be afraid to also be you, the true you.
(If I could get more specific, I'm not against any particular body types or looks, but I'm not really attracted to black girls or girls who are very big. A little fluff is great. Thiccness is all the rage now, but not a lot. It's a personal reason, I'll share later)

Finally🎉🎊

If you're interested in talking or want to know more, feel free to message or reply.
If you're want to apply.
Messages should have:
Name(real or a chosen slave name)
Fav Task or Experience
Fantasy or Kink you most want to try
What part of the ad did you enjoy most
And whatever else you want to share.

Thank you for reading all the way till the end of my movie of a post. I hope you enjoyed and are interested. And as an after credit scene. A fun fact about myself:
I can quote the entirety of Scott Pilgrim vs. The World movie. Pick a scene and I can do it. In fact, I made a tiktok about it. If you can find it. Bonus points for your house. Lol

LIKES: Light to moderate pain, slight torture, binding, orgasm control/denial, humiliation, degrading, spanking, wedgies, body writing, teasing, anal, hair pulling, etc.
DISLIKES: Being ignored or left waiting, being the only one enjoying it, ageplay, etc
LIMITS: Blood, scat, knives, needles, diapers, pacifiers, baby stuff, animals, family, messy, etc.

Last edited by HornedRimedGlasses; 05-25-2022 at 12:19 PM. Reason: Missing parts
Old 06-26-2022, 11:13 AM   #2
HornedRimedGlasses

Default Keeping it going

Still looking for a match. I had a few replies but still hoping for the best match.

LIKES: Light to moderate pain, slight torture, binding, orgasm control/denial, humiliation, degrading, spanking, wedgies, body writing, teasing, anal, hair pulling, etc.
DISLIKES: Being ignored or left waiting, being the only one enjoying it, ageplay, etc
LIMITS: Blood, scat, knives, needles, diapers, pacifiers, baby stuff, animals, family, messy, etc.
Old 07-20-2022, 02:18 PM   #3
Manarus
Distinguished Member

Wow, this is really a good and detailed ad! I like it. So sad you are looking only for females. Maybe you change your mind one day

For all the females out there, I can just recommend HRG, it is fun and pleasant to communicate with him.

Be careful: Long Term, Denial/forced Orgasm, Cum Eating, Poo, Heavy Pain, Rules, Bladder Control

Limits: Permanent, Blood, Non-Consensual, Public, Shaving, Sissification, Time Wasting

Toys: Ropes, Whips, Clothpins, Plugs, ...

Advertisements
Kink Talk