Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Archived Advertisements

Old 10-10-2018, 04:10 AM   #1
lilith_
getDare Devil

Female 23/female/sub seeks 24-36/male/dom in any place (casual play)

23/female/sub seeks 24-36/male/dom in any place (casual play)

Hello!

I am Lilith, I am 23 and I am a switch! However my submissive side is much much bigger than my dominant side. I am looking for something very specific so I will try to make this as clear as possible! If you won't read all of my ad, do not bother messaging me.

WHAT IS MY ROLE?

You can find this in my signature if you want a more detailed answer but I will try to summarize it here: I am a submissive soul and I am mostly into D/s relationships and I am also drawn to the DDlg lifestyle. However, I do not age regress so ageplay is not really my thing. What I like about it is being seen as someone younger and naive who needs guidance and support. So, I am a middle! Middles are the teenagers of the DDlg community and... they are pretty rare. However I think we are rare because people don't know that this role exists

WHAT AM I LOOKING FOR?

This is the part where some people will close the tab and move on reading other ads. So, let me first let you know of the things that might be a deal breaker for you:
- I am polyamorous, I want to be able to see other people while we are playing together.
- I have a long distance partner. We have been together for 2 years and he will ALWAYS come first. His rules will NEVER be broken. If you are uncomfortable with the fact that I love another person, please do not try to initiate anything, I do not want drama.
- I do not want a full D/s relationship with you. I am only looking for a casual play partner who will also be my friend!

Okay, let's get back to what I am looking for! I am looking for someone who is fun to talk to, kind, understanding, intelligent, someone who doesn't take himself too seriously and can have a good laugh. I am not looking for a hard Master. I am NOT a slave and I have no interest in becoming one. I want a dominant friend who can boss me around and make me blushy! If it turns out that we are a good match, then I am open to something more serious.

So that's the one thing. There is also a bonus but I am pretty sure that it is very hard to happen. As I said I am a switch and poly, but I am also bi! So I think it would be really fun to have a girl into our friendship/relationship. I would prefer a little who I can also dominate, but not too much. Just playfully tease her and humiliate her when it is needed I love being an older sister, this way I can be both submissive and dominant AND also satisfy my love for girls! If I were to find this, I would be very very very happy!

A LITTLE EXTRA INFORMATION:

- I need my time. It is very hard to feel submissive to someone that I do not know or that I do not have some sort of friendship with him. So it will take a while until we start playing. If you see this write buttercup in your application. It is hard for me to trust people so you will have to be very patient with me.
- That brings us to my second point: pictures and videos are not a limit (hell, my Tumblr is full of my pictures!) however I need to be comfortable with someone to send him pictures privately. So please, keep that in mind.
- Do not make me call you Sir right from the begining. I really dislike that and it will take a long time until we get there. I need time with someone until I can call him Sir.
- I have a roommate who hardly ever leaves the apartment but I have my own room. I cannot make noise when she is around!
- I have a vibrating massager and a g spot dildo! I am looking to buy a buttplug so soon I will have that too!
- I will wait a week or so before messaging the right person. I first wanna read all the applications just so everyone will have a chance at messaging me.

LIKES, DISLIKES, LIMITS

orgasms (duh???), edging, impact play, pain, anal, intelligence, bondage, some humiliation, dressing up, bladder control, humor, orgasm control, bodywriting, gags, denial

Dislikes:
a lot of edging and pain, lines, corner time, hidden public, a lot of humiliation (verbal or not), ice, toothpaste

Limits:
diapers, wetting, poop, anything stupid (aka illegal, dangerous and getting caught), non consent, blackmail, liars, fake "Masters", stupidity, full face coverage, electro play, ice inside vagina/ass, vomit, bugs, intoxication, total sensory deprivation, caging, punching, needles, figging

Please note that I cannot do vaginal insertions due to medical reasons, I'm open to anal, though! Here are some more details of my likes:

Orgasms: it is very hard for me to orgasm. Normally it isn't like that but it is a sad side effect of my medication. So when it happens I am extra happy!
Edging: I love the desperation it brings!
Denial: It makes me very submissive and obedient. I love anticipating the orgasm and it makes me look forward to something!
Pain: I like mild to medium pain, it makes me very very very wet and here's a little confession: I need pain when I cum. So I always either bite or scratch myself *blushes*
Humiliation: Ooooooh how I loooove it! I love being humiliated and called names! However I only love it when it comes from people that I play with. Not from random strangers online.
Bladder Control: Again. Desperation. Fun stuff.
Dressing up: I love makeup and I looove being treated as a dumb slut!

That's all for now! The rest will he discussed between you and I on kik! Please write me detailed and long applications because I will only choose the person who stands out the most. Humor, personality and respect (outside scenes haha) are what will catch my eye. Again, I want to make very very clear for one last time that I am looking for a FRIEND who will also dominate me when we both feel like it!

IMPORTANT NOTE: write your kik username on the title when you PM me. If you write your application under this thread, chances are that I won't see it, so I am accepting applications only via PM!

Last edited by lilith_; 10-10-2018 at 08:19 AM.
Old 10-10-2018, 06:52 AM   #2
Siren
getDare Succubus

This is an excellent ad and I hope you find what you're looking for

ama / discord / likes & limits

not looking to play with anyone

dislikes: granny panties, sloths, tea.

however much you use me baby come on use me more
The following user says Thank You to Siren for this post:
Old 10-10-2018, 10:42 AM   #3
2bchew
getDare Addict

Sheesh...why dont you try and put some effort into your ad if you are really trying to find someone.All this vague,no information,thrown together stuff isnt going to get you anywhere.

Yes obviously Im messing with you.Great ad unfortunately Im outside your age limits but I have a feeling you will be getting lots of responses.

Great job and I hope you find the right one!!
The following user says Thank You to 2bchew for this post:
Old 10-10-2018, 02:05 PM   #4
blokia_

Nice ad! The color of the text really matches the lipstick in your picture.
Maybe I'll apply, don't know yet. I guess the g-spot dildo isn't of much use since you sadly can't do vaginal insertions, or am I missing something?
Old 10-10-2018, 02:18 PM   #5
lilith_
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by blokia_ View Post
Nice ad! The color of the text really matches the lipstick in your picture.
Maybe I'll apply, don't know yet. I guess the g-spot dildo isn't of much use since you sadly can't do vaginal insertions, or am I missing something?
It goes in the butt

last orgasm: november 2022
my discord server: how to get in
wanna message me? my usernames
Old 10-10-2018, 02:19 PM   #6
lilith_
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2bchew View Post
Sheesh...why dont you try and put some effort into your ad if you are really trying to find someone.All this vague,no information,thrown together stuff isnt going to get you anywhere.

Yes obviously Im messing with you.Great ad unfortunately Im outside your age limits but I have a feeling you will be getting lots of responses.

Great job and I hope you find the right one!!
Go ahead and apply hahah I WAS SO READY TO YELL AT YOU!!!!

Old 10-11-2018, 03:34 AM   #7
lilith_
getDare Devil

There are quite a few people who didn't do what was requested in the ad. This way I can tell who has read the whole thing or not and its an easy way to eliminate them. Whoever doesn't include in their message that particular word instantly loses any chance of being my Dom. Sorry but not sorry, I don't want people who can't bother spending 5 minutes reading my ad. Also I do not take seriously any applications that aren't long and detailed, if you don't put any effort in it then I am not interested in talking to you.

Old 10-12-2018, 04:42 AM   #8
lilith_
getDare Devil

Hello! I'm gonna give it a few more days before I start replying to you. I've receive a few very good applications! 5 stand out the most but I have my doubts for 2 of them so I'm torn between 3 applications
Please note that I'm not ignoring you, I'll answer to each one of you in a couple of days!

Thanks for all the wonderful applications!

Old 10-12-2018, 06:09 PM   #9
SubTimothy21

Smile

Good luck!

Beautiful ad
Old 10-12-2018, 11:32 PM   #10
MasterMichaelNY
Account Banned

Good luck girl.
I was 24 thru 36 does that count?

But a teenage little, I find that really interesting, I have never met one before, so I have a question, do you get into the school girl dress up thing, and being punished by a teacher for being naughty.

Kik, MasterMichaelNY
Email, [email protected]
Old 10-16-2018, 04:48 AM   #11
bee9
getDare Succubus

Good luck hon!
Old 10-20-2018, 12:53 PM   #12
lilith_
getDare Devil

I've started replying to the applications and messaging people on kik. If you don't hear from me is because you haven't read my whole ad, many of you missed to include "the word" in your applications, those of you will get no answer.
Also if you haven't sent me a detailed application talking about yourself and what you are looking for then you will get no answer either.

Aaaaaand to those who think that I am too demanding for a submissive, I will show you the door

byeeeeee

Old 10-21-2018, 08:39 PM   #13
Shadowice
getDare Addict

This was an amazing ad! I always get so excited when a girl puts in some effort. Whoever you pick is going to get to spend time with one amazing sub Everything I have seen from you always is such high quality posts. Good luck on your search

Curious to know about me? Visit my AMA
Ladies if you are feeling brave please try my Hell Tease
I love detailed reports
The following user says Thank You to Shadowice for this post:
Old 10-22-2018, 05:00 AM   #14
lilith_
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadowice View Post
This was an amazing ad! I always get so excited when a girl puts in some effort. Whoever you pick is going to get to spend time with one amazing sub Everything I have seen from you always is such high quality posts. Good luck on your search
Thank you so much! ❤️

Advertisements
Kink Talk