Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 08-02-2011, 09:06 PM   #31
DMoe
Distinguished Member

In order to prepare you will need the following items: a roll of duct tape, a box of uncooked white rice, a full 1 liter bottle of water, cell phone, panties, a blindfold and a hard floor.

First start off by drinking the 1 liter of water, then cum 5 times through your panties. Take off your soaked panties and put them in your mouth. Tape the mouth shut.

Take and pour the box of white rice onto a hard floor like bathroom tile, wood flooring, or linoleum.

Put the cell phone on vibrate and insert it into your pussy.

Bind your ankles, knees, thighs and hands (behind her back) with the duct tape. Make sure it is tight and make sure sufficient tape is used to prevent loosening or tearing.

Go to your knees on the rice. Make kneel erect, butt flexed, back straight and facing forward.

Stay there for 3 hours or until you received 10 phone calls or texts. You will not leave this position for any reason until the dare is complete.
Old 08-02-2011, 09:17 PM   #32
SrattNights11
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by DMoe View Post
In order to prepare you will need the following items: a roll of duct tape, a box of uncooked white rice, a full 1 liter bottle of water, cell phone, panties, a blindfold and a hard floor.

First start off by drinking the 1 liter of water, then cum 5 times through your panties. Take off your soaked panties and put them in your mouth. Tape the mouth shut.

Take and pour the box of white rice onto a hard floor like bathroom tile, wood flooring, or linoleum.

Put the cell phone on vibrate and insert it into your pussy.

Bind your ankles, knees, thighs and hands (behind her back) with the duct tape. Make sure it is tight and make sure sufficient tape is used to prevent loosening or tearing.

Go to your knees on the rice. Make kneel erect, butt flexed, back straight and facing forward.

Stay there for 3 hours or until you received 10 phone calls or texts. You will not leave this position for any reason until the dare is complete.
I'll have to do this one later, as I don't have any cell phone right now. :P

Limits: enemas, eating poo, family/friends, unwilling people i.e. public involving them directly, wedgies, illegal, animals, blood, rope, pictures/cam

Im a switch but im: Proudly NOT owned, and leaning towards my sub side

If you have a problem with me, don't bitch behind my back. Say it to my face.
SrattNights11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2011, 12:14 AM   #33
shadowofchaos
Distinguished Member

put a 2 pairs of panties in your pussy and tie a shoelace round the base of each tit. next put as many clothes pegs on your tits and pussy lips as possible. now tie a string round each nipple and tie the ends of the string to your big toes (ie: left nipple to right foot) so that your feet are as close to your boobs as possible. next put toothpaste on your toothbrush and masterbate with it to atleast 5 orgasms all the while trying to shake off the pegs. once you have cummed as much as possible count the remaining pegs and take away the number of orgasms, the number your left with is how many hard spanks with a wooden rular you will deliver to your pussy while holding the lips spread with the other hand. clean both panties in your mouth for 20 mins
if you have enough rope tie yourself up like this http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-HQIr0INU73...uide-howto.gif for 24 hours tie a line of knots in the rope as it passes between your legs coat them with hot sauce and pull them tightly into your ass crack and between your pussy lips before you put the rope on you must insert a toothpaste covered object into your pussy and one up your ass that are to be held in by the rope
every hour on the hour you are to remove them and reapply the toothpaste (this includes overnight). this is also the only times your allowed to use the toilet after doing your bussiness you must reinsert the toothpaste covered object and then edge twice using sand paper if you need to use the loo if not no edging.
reapply the hot sauce and then tie the rope back up. pm me a report as to how it went (how do you taste?)
shadowofchaos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2011, 02:51 AM   #34
bethchi76

Send a message via MSN to bethchi76 Send a message via Yahoo to bethchi76

set you phone to vibrate only. put into plastic bag and push into you pussy (hope you not got blackberry hehehe) then ask as many people as you can to call you phone coz you lost it. see how many before you cum
bethchi76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2011, 03:47 AM   #35
orlando007007
getDare Devil

go horse rideing with the dildo in you ass and it needs to be on a high leval the leson needs to be for an hower
orlando007007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2011, 06:17 AM   #36
thefunman
getDare Succubus

So, you like the tshirt dare. Go to a friends house is just a tshirt and go about the day doing normal activities, let us know how it goes.

next on the first day of school wear as little as possible that is still with in the dress code of the school.
thefunman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2011, 09:06 AM   #37
SrattNights11
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by bethchi76 View Post
set you phone to vibrate only. put into plastic bag and push into you pussy (hope you not got blackberry hehehe) then ask as many people as you can to call you phone coz you lost it. see how many before you cum
As I said before, I done have a cell phone right now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by orlando007007 View Post
go horse rideing with the dildo in you ass and it needs to be on a high leval the leson needs to be for an hower
I looked a this thread right before I went riding! My family owns a farm, so I actually ride horses. So I didn't have a lesson, but I went riding with my boyfriend for an hour(:

Quote:
Originally Posted by thefunman View Post
So, you like the tshirt dare. Go to a friends house is just a tshirt and go about the day doing normal activities, let us know how it goes.

next on the first day of school wear as little as possible that is still with in the dress code of the school.
Went back to my boyfriends house. I know he's not just a friend, so I made sure his roommate would be home too. All is going well so far(:

As for he school dare, I won't be back in school for another 6ish weeks.

Limits: enemas, eating poo, family/friends, unwilling people i.e. public involving them directly, wedgies, illegal, animals, blood, rope, pictures/cam

Old 08-03-2011, 09:52 AM   #38
Laila_P

Default goddess training

I dare you...

...to do all the following dares (/lessons) in their order from 1 to 8.
And dont forget to report twice a week in this thread.

lesson 1+2
lesson 3
lesson 4
lesson 5
lesson 6
lesson 7
lesson 8

I'm stucking in lesson five - maybe you got more courage.[/QUOTE]
Laila_P is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2011, 01:48 PM   #39
SrattNights11
Account Banned

Just finished lesson one(: Im already signed up for a gym, so im just going to keep that..

Old 08-03-2011, 09:38 PM   #40
Daring nemder
getDare Sweetheart

did your bfs rooomate notice?
Daring nemder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2011, 11:01 PM   #41
Orangey
getDare Sweetheart

Drink a lot throughout the day and make sure you're wearing a skirt. When you need to pee, go somewhere with woods while drinking something and bring a towel with you. Walk into the woods until you can't hold your pee anymore. Stop where you are and pee, but try to make yourself cum while peeing. If you cum before you finish peeing, you can clean yourself up with the towel, but if you couldn't cum you're not allowed to clean yourself off and you have to wipe your hand on your face. You're not allowed to shower or wash up when you get home if you didn't cum.

Limits: extreme pain, friends/family, poop, blood, permanent
Orangey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2011, 09:55 AM   #42
SrattNights11
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daring nemder View Post
did your bfs rooomate notice?
Yeah he did. I didnt take much notice, but my bf whispered to me while we were all watching a movie that he was guna kill him, cuz he had a major boner(: hehe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orangey View Post
Drink a lot throughout the day and make sure you're wearing a skirt. When you need to pee, go somewhere with woods while drinking something and bring a towel with you. Walk into the woods until you can't hold your pee anymore. Stop where you are and pee, but try to make yourself cum while peeing. If you cum before you finish peeing, you can clean yourself up with the towel, but if you couldn't cum you're not allowed to clean yourself off and you have to wipe your hand on your face. You're not allowed to shower or wash up when you get home if you didn't cum.
Just did this. I managed to cum just as the last bits of pee were coming out. yayy(:

Old 08-05-2011, 12:23 PM   #43
Dare-Devil

I dare you to paint all your body with markers and also put toothpaste where possible and then make a fake dynamite bomb with candles wear it over your body, just like a suicide bomber and then call someone preferably your BF and tel him that he is cheated on you and ask him to come to your place, when he comes tel him that you are going to have a suicide but not alone, hug him tight and make a noise. BOOOOOH

Also a big fan of
Dare-Devil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2011, 07:08 PM   #44
Orangey
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by SrattNights11 View Post
Yeah he did. I didnt take much notice, but my bf whispered to me while we were all watching a movie that he was guna kill him, cuz he had a major boner(: hehe

Just did this. I managed to cum just as the last bits of pee were coming out. yayy(:
Luuuuuuuuuuuuucky!

Limits: extreme pain, friends/family, poop, blood, permanent
Orangey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2011, 11:22 PM   #45
Bevatoria

Next time you and your boyfriend watch a movie together, I want you to take the opportunity to change clothes when he gets up to go to the bathroom (or if it's clear he'll be out of sight for a minute or two). When he comes back in the room, you'll have a blanket draped over most of your body, but what you'll be wearing under it will change.

Here are your choices for what to wear, concealed by the blanket as much or as little as you choose:

- tank top, skirt, panties, and small vibrator on highest setting
- bra and thong with medium vibrator on second setting
- just a thong with large vibrator on lowest setting
- completely naked

If you think having a vibrator inside of you with him is too risky, then you have to edge yourself discreetly during any sex scenes in the movie (if you're naked, this is mandatory). If you have a vibrator in you, raise the setting up one level for every hour you keep the blanket on you without him noticing how little you're wearing.

Punishment for cumming under the blanket is giving your boyfriend an item of clothing you're wearing under it, then the control for your vibrator, followed by the blanket itself if you can't control yourself.

Last edited by Bevatoria; 08-06-2011 at 09:50 AM.
Bevatoria is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk