Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 07-06-2020, 09:52 PM   #31
kamita721
Truth or Dare Junkie

Write down a detailed daily budget and post it here for us to review. Unused funds role over to the next day with no penalty. So, if you give yourself $10/day for groceries, and do not go grocery shopping for 3 days, you will have $30 to spend.

At the end of each day, go through every dollar you spent and charge it to the relevant category. If any category would go negative, pay for it by spending $2 out of a different category of your choice.

If you have no category with extra money left over, add $2 to your self-debt. When you have self-debt, you may not:

1) wear bra or panties
2) orgasm

The intent here is that you cut back on some spending after spending too much; so you are expected to budget in a bit of fun money so you have something to work with.

PM Dares

Likes: Bondage, impact, pain, nipple pain, teasing, bratting, games, chance games, creative/complex tasks

Dislikes: Boring (corner time, lines, etc), cold/ice, CBT, anal, diaper, messy, (pre)cum eating, toothpaste

Limits: Anything I say no to. Blood, illegal, invovling non-consenting people, Most gags and other mouth stuff (these are fine if they do not stress my jaw), face pics

Toys:
kamita721 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2020, 10:28 AM   #32
ltakltak
getDare Succubus

During any 24h period:
-the first glass of alcohol is followed immediately by 1 L of water and you to take suppositories
-the second glass of alcohol bans you from using toilets in the next 6 hours and use a diaper if needed
-the third glass of alcohol bans you from using toilets in the 10 hours thereafter (no changing of your diaper until time's up)
-the fourth glass of alcohol requires you to clean yourself up 6 hours after you shit yourself
ltakltak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2020, 12:27 PM   #33
lola123

General Update. I went to bed late last night, after having a few drinks so after sleeping on the bed for a few hours, I undressed, put my butt plug in and got myself on the floor. I wound up crawling into bed after my alarm clock went off (still naked, still with butt plug) and sleeping some more.

I truly got up a few hours past my alarm, and with no intention of running, so I put in a laxative and made my coffee nude. I felt a mild urge to use the bathroom so I left my coffee on the counter and went to the bathroom. I think the laxative has run its course, but I'm still working nude since I'm currently behind. Having to "earn" my clothes back is surprisingly helpful in shaming me into productivity.

I'm drinking my coffee, but I have some cold leftovers beside me to eat without my hands, since the second half of my list went out the window yesterday afternoon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kamita721 View Post
Write down a detailed daily budget and post it here for us to review. Unused funds role over to the next day with no penalty. So, if you give yourself $10/day for groceries, and do not go grocery shopping for 3 days, you will have $30 to spend.

At the end of each day, go through every dollar you spent and charge it to the relevant category. If any category would go negative, pay for it by spending $2 out of a different category of your choice.

If you have no category with extra money left over, add $2 to your self-debt. When you have self-debt, you may not:

1) wear bra or panties
2) orgasm

The intent here is that you cut back on some spending after spending too much; so you are expected to budget in a bit of fun money so you have something to work with.
That's a good idea but I think the smaller expenses are what I'm most likely to rationalize. Going out for coffee, buying a cookie, etc. I'm really trying to eliminate this spending since I've been in a crunch.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ltakltak View Post
During any 24h period:
-the first glass of alcohol is followed immediately by 1 L of water and you to take suppositories
-the second glass of alcohol bans you from using toilets in the next 6 hours and use a diaper if needed
-the third glass of alcohol bans you from using toilets in the 10 hours thereafter (no changing of your diaper until time's up)
-the fourth glass of alcohol requires you to clean yourself up 6 hours after you shit yourself
Thank you. This is quite severe, but I think it will be helpful.

humiliation, anal, body writing, productivity, diaper humiliation, laxatives, hidden public, pillow humping, hucow, alcohol, curious about: messy

Limits:
kik, dangerous, permanent etc.

Toys:
butt plug, dildo, ginger paste, toothpaste, laxatives

Coffee Shop Rules:
My Coffee Shop Rules

Other threads:
21/F with lots of freedom

Tipsy and a little high. F seeking instruction?

20F Ready to complete dares at the mall

Last edited by lola123; 07-07-2020 at 12:51 PM.
lola123 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to lola123 for this post:
Old 07-07-2020, 07:42 PM   #34
lola123

I've had a few too many drinks (at least 3?) So i think I'm just going to proceed with getting drunk and give myself the punishment for four drinks. I'm such a horny slut. I was naked and felt slightly humiliated, but I still hardly got anything done.

humiliation, anal, body writing, productivity, diaper humiliation, laxatives, hidden public, pillow humping, hucow, alcohol, curious about: messy

Limits:

Toys:

Coffee Shop Rules:
My Coffee Shop Rules

Other threads:

Old 07-07-2020, 08:29 PM   #35
luckee101

Quote:
Originally Posted by lola123 View Post
-something that forces me to explore the city
From now on, every time you go jogging you must adjust your route to cross one street intersection you havent crossed while jogging before. Reward for success is a tally mark counting up to a free orgasm. 10 successes earns you a free orgasm to be used during the day you earn it. Include your tally in your general updates here. Punishment for each failure is you must put 4 ice cubes in a bag and melt them by holding the bag between your boobs.
luckee101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2020, 09:32 PM   #36
Magnetic
Account Banned

Magnet

How much time does it takes for those laxatives to take effect?

Every time you order some food, you will first call the company and ask them about their average delivery time from ordering until delivery. The time that you will use for reference is the longest of these two.

The purpose of this is that you will not know weather or not you will shit yourself before or after you receive the food, or while you are receiving it!

Armed with that info, have some laxatives about the longest time between the two options, plus one serving of beans, and put on your diapers. Next, wait.

If you don't shit yourself, you are to receive him in your diapers. Remember, how do you know that you will not shit yourself when he is with you? Anyway, receive him, eat your food... Wait until two hours after you have shitted yourself, then go to the restroom, take off your diaper, plaster the shit all over your face, wait for one more hour, and only then you can shower... But make it a cold shower! Dry yourself with evaporation only, except for the parts of the body that are fungi prone.

Dare Rules, they apply to all the dares I give unless I specifically excuse you from them.

Did I tell you should be Going Commando? This is what I meant! Why all these rules?

Spank Generator (its thread is here)

Email: [email protected]
Kik: magnetic.king
Magnetic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2020, 12:01 AM   #37
lola123

Quote:
Originally Posted by luckee101 View Post
From now on, every time you go jogging you must adjust your route to cross one street intersection you havent crossed while jogging before. Reward for success is a tally mark counting up to a free orgasm. 10 successes earns you a free orgasm to be used during the day you earn it. Include your tally in your general updates here. Punishment for each failure is you must put 4 ice cubes in a bag and melt them by holding the bag between your boobs.
I will start marking down instersections in a notebook.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magnetic View Post
How much time does it takes for those laxatives to take effect?

Generally about 30 minutes

Every time you order some food, you will first call the company and ask them about their average delivery time from ordering until delivery. The time that you will use for reference is the longest of these two.

The purpose of this is that you will not know weather or not you will shit yourself before or after you receive the food, or while you are receiving it!

Armed with that info, have some laxatives about the longest time between the two options, plus one serving of beans, and put on your diapers. Next, waitlaxati

I generally don't have beans. But I can add your dare onto the others, putting on a tight shirt, a tight skirt, laxatives, and a diaper.

If you don't shit yourself, you are to receive him in your diapers. Remember, how do you know that you will not shit yourself when he is with you? Anyway, receive him, eat your food... Wait until two hours after you have shitted yourself, then go to the restroom, take off your diaper, plaster the shit all over your face, wait for one more hour, and only then you can shower... But make it a cold shower! Dry yourself with evaporation only, except for the parts of the body that are fungi prone.
Yes sir. I will try my best.

Limits:

Toys:

Coffee Shop Rules:
My Coffee Shop Rules

Other threads:

Old 07-09-2020, 05:23 PM   #38
lola123

Update for you guys:

It's been interesting trying to earn my way back into dignity. I've been working nude all day (even going out to the kitchen to get coffee in the nude) but my roommate got home last night, so today I've been clothing myself completely to leave my room.

I did have to punish myself before though, for drinking. Luckily I hadn't eaten much and did not have an accident in the diapers. Still uncomfortable to wear for hours and hours though.

Limits:

Toys:

Coffee Shop Rules:
My Coffee Shop Rules

Other threads:

Old 07-10-2020, 03:49 AM   #39
Canchaser

I think I’ll follow sexy plants lead and join you in This! My dom is deployed and I think I’m starting to loose some of my structure. Everything is in my signature feel free to message me with questions lol

Dislikes nipple play, semi public, degradation, some pee play but limited, probably more but still figuring it out

Limits illegal pics/vids full public sexting roll Play

Toys. Range of dildos butt plugs DP dildos clamps Ben wa balls kegal balls multiple small vibs. Variety of cuffs and wips

Kik is micki981
Canchaser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2020, 01:34 PM   #40
lola123

Quote:
Originally Posted by Canchaser View Post
I think I’ll follow sexy plants lead and join you in This! My dom is deployed and I think I’m starting to loose some of my structure. Everything is in my signature feel free to message me with questions lol
Good to have you!

I also have a new rule. Here's the updated list.

https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=92227

Limits:

Toys:

Coffee Shop Rules:
My Coffee Shop Rules

Other threads:

The following user says Thank You to lola123 for this post:
Old 08-06-2020, 04:11 PM   #41
lola123

I apologize for neglecting my rules for a week. Open to appropriate punishments if you guys seem it necessary.

EDIT (info about the rules I broke): I didn't punish myself for getting drunk, didn't go running because it was too hot (not my fault really), and didn't wear the butt plug to sleep or sleep or work nude.

Limits:

Toys:

Coffee Shop Rules:
My Coffee Shop Rules

Other threads:

Last edited by lola123; 08-06-2020 at 04:40 PM.
Old 08-06-2020, 04:33 PM   #42
SweetT

I see you are curious about messy.

Every time you have a drink of alcohol, you must pour the a full glass of the exact same thing you drink over your head. Likewise with takeout if you have any leftovers after you eat it, you must dump it on yourself.

PM Dares

Spoiler:
Send me a PM Dare to add
SweetT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2020, 04:42 PM   #43
lola123

Quote:
Originally Posted by SweetT View Post
I see you are curious about messy.

Every time you have a drink of alcohol, you must pour the a full glass of the exact same thing you drink over your head. Likewise with takeout if you have any leftovers after you eat it, you must dump it on yourself.

Dumping the leftovers on myself is one of my rules. I don't think I can bring myself to dump my liquor though. That stuff's expensive :P

Limits:

Toys:

Coffee Shop Rules:
My Coffee Shop Rules

Other threads:

Old 08-06-2020, 04:47 PM   #44
rw789
getDare Sweetheart

For one week, while working, you're to have both your plug in and your dildo in either your mouth or pussy while working and be naked. And for one hour each work day, you're prohibited from sitting and must stand. You're not allowed to orgasm while "working".
rw789 is online now   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to rw789 for this post:
Old 08-06-2020, 04:52 PM   #45
SweetT

Quote:
Originally Posted by lola123 View Post
Dumping the leftovers on myself is one of my rules. I don't think I can bring myself to dump my liquor though. That stuff's expensive :P
I mean, you didn’t want to drink it!

As for not doing your rules for a week, I believe you should post in 6 person above threads and complete them all in addition to the rules you’re following. How about you also start a team up calendar that you can realistically strictly follow.

PM Dares

Spoiler:
Send me a PM Dare to add
SweetT is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk