Old 11-20-2020, 03:30 AM   #1
Bdsub
Dare Freak

Smile Bdsub's Edging thread

I have somehow found myself talked into making a new thread and I suppose it was my turn anyway after spreading so much joy to other threads.

I was fairly new to edging in my last thread which was similar, but smaller, and I am looking to expand on that. Slightly expand!!! Did I emphasize slightly???

Rules:

- This will be open for exactly 96 hours (4 days) ending on Tuesday 11/24 at 1030 UTC

- Every post, excluding mine, will automatically count for 1 edge. There is no requirement to state it in your post.

- No double posting allowed except for me. For clarity, you can have the post right before and after mine and it will not be considered a double post.

- If a minimum of 2 hours has elapsed since your last post you may post again without it being considered a double post.

- Anyone who breaks the rules will be punished to the full extent of the law (me ). Consider yourself warned.

What fun is it if you can't tease someone while they are stuck edging? Each post you will be able to add one of the following key words.

Key Words:
- Ride - I will "ride" a dildo for 5 thrusts all the way in and out for each usage
- Without - 15 minutes spent without being able to wear underwear for each usage.
- Pinch- 3 minutes of my nipples being clamped for each usage.
- Strike - 5 spanks to a body part mentioned for each usage. (Balls are off limits, dick is off limits starting at post 100). Will likely be with a wooden spoon but depending on the location may switch it up.
- fill - 5 min wearing a butt plug

Bonus:

Since everyone likes a bonus here is the one we will start with. An additional bonus(s) could be added later if deemed appropriate by the judge (also me )

- The person that gets post #’s 100, 200, 300, 400, 500 etc. (completely fine if "etc/" is not needed ) will temporarily win the following.

- for 100 posts (100-199; 200-299 etc) you will get to add 2 edges per post however you must somehow notate in your post that you are adding 2 (2 edges, +2, 2 more etc) to make it easier to count. if I can't tell its 2 it will only be counted as one.

- You also get to give details one time on how (position, method etc) I will do 10 of the edges. These are not additional edges just 10 of the edges that are otherwise assigned. Preferably you will edit your wining post (100,200,300 etc) to include the directions.

- you also get to give a short task (less than 30 min ish)

- Since you all get a bonus I too will get a bonus of sorts. To protect myself from failure, since I am not the most experienced with edging, if the thread hits post # 500 I win 1 orgasm which I can use before the edges and tasks are finished if needed. If I choose to use that one orgasm I also "win" 1 day of denial added on after the edges / tasks are completed and the tasks (not edges) will be increase by 10% when the thread ends. This is GetDare I mean what are the chances that this will get out of control and really add up? close to zero right? Please let that be right...

Happy posting!
Limits: Showing face, permanent, illegal, scat, full public, family / friends, ball busting, blood, sleep depravation

Detailed Likes and Limits
PM Dares

Toys
Kik: bdsub79

Last edited by Bdsub; 11-23-2020 at 02:33 PM.
Bdsub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2020, 03:33 AM   #2
bluedieblub
Dare Freak

Mmmmh I saw this gem floating by. Not quite in the right mindset to give you tons of gifts, but let me start this RIDE.

PM dares and toys
Enjoyed a task? Write me a report, I love reading what happened!
M/Switch/Straight
bluedieblub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2020, 03:44 AM   #3
InstantInferno
getDare Addict

Ooooh, I'll sneak in a quick PINCH
Old 11-20-2020, 04:47 AM   #4
AnalAddict
getDare Addict

Well, hello there. Fancy seeing you RIDE by
Old 11-20-2020, 04:49 AM   #5
InstantInferno
getDare Addict

Anal RIDEs into the thread. Heya!
Old 11-20-2020, 04:50 AM   #6
AnalAddict
getDare Addict

Gotta STRIKE the iron while it’s hot...

Inner thighs, Bd
Old 11-20-2020, 04:52 AM   #7
Bdsub
Dare Freak

I see you found this......
Limits: Showing face, permanent, illegal, scat, full public, family / friends, ball busting, blood, sleep depravation

PM Dares

Toys
Old 11-20-2020, 04:53 AM   #8
InstantInferno
getDare Addict

Just wait until others find it and are in a mood to STRIKE back. Your poor inner thighs...
Old 11-20-2020, 04:54 AM   #9
AnalAddict
getDare Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bdsub View Post
I see you found this......
Found what? Your inner thighs? Yep, STRIKE them some more
Old 11-20-2020, 04:57 AM   #10
Bdsub
Dare Freak

Hope my long awaited thread does not disappoint. I was nearly shaking in nervous anticipation as I hit the submit button.

PM Dares

Toys
Old 11-20-2020, 04:58 AM   #11
InstantInferno
getDare Addict

I'm sure it'll be an amazing RIDE
Old 11-20-2020, 05:01 AM   #12
AnalAddict
getDare Addict

Quote:
Hope my long awaited thread does not disappoint. I was nearly shaking in nervous anticipation as I hit the submit button.
Oh, it sounds perfectly delightful, Bdsub. I’m impressed by how long you guys leave these open and how much you set yourself to do for each keyword.

You’re really STRIKEing a chord here. On your inner thighs.

Oh, and I fully intend to claim at least one of the 100s
Old 11-20-2020, 05:03 AM   #13
Bdsub
Dare Freak

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnalAddict View Post
Oh, it sounds perfectly delightful, Bdsub. I’m impressed by how long you guys leave these open and how much you set yourself to do for each keyword.

You’re really STRIKEing a chord here. On your inner thighs.

Oh, and I fully intend to claim at least one of the 100s
The pleasure might be mine even if I don’t admit it . Should be a fun week of edging and tasks or *gulp* more

PM Dares

Toys
Old 11-20-2020, 05:06 AM   #14
AnalAddict
getDare Addict

Quote:
The pleasure might be mine even if I don’t admit it . Should be a fun week of edging and tasks or *gulp* more
I know

It wouldn’t have been so easy to convince you WITHOUT it being appealing to you.
Old 11-20-2020, 05:06 AM   #15
InstantInferno
getDare Addict

Yeah, you could be WITHOUT orgasm for a while.

Advertisements
Kink Talk