Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

View Poll Results: What task you want us to keep permanently for volleyball games? Hi
Caya&lonewolf : After lost games put all the dirty panties in a bag and wear them next game 46 24.21%
Jbee Every game lost is a piece of clothe off for next game 85 44.74%
Raziel78 No panties for the big game 49 25.79%
Esmith98 Every lost game means wearing a buttplug for 24 hours 75 39.47%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 190. You may not vote on this poll

Old 02-21-2020, 08:52 PM   #31
Camiliaa

Hey guys we won tonight's game!!! Yaaay! Clean panties for every one!! We are so happy!

Likes: daily struggles, insertions, clothing, training hidden vibrator in public, competitions, getting kinky with my roommates

Love: hookups

Faproulette:
Donehttps://www.faproulette.co/c/73364/those-i-have-done/
Gavehttps://www.faproulette.co/c/73362/those-i-gave
Failedhttps://www.faproulette.co/c/99826/those-i-failed/

Kik: TallCam98
Succeeded a dare I gave you? Prove it and I'll do it to
Camiliaa is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Camiliaa for this post:
Old 03-13-2020, 12:28 PM   #32
Camiliaa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caya View Post
just an basik idear.

not completed and im open for sugestions and tlimits
for eatch category creat a bag and print out the tasks. mix etehm up and take one if your dare.
read it and perform it than put it bakc in and not down your score.

Clothing
+2 Points: Place all your underwear in a gym bag and pic a pantie to wear.
+2 Points: Place all your underwear in a gym bag and pic a bra to wear.
+10 Points: Switch your shorts to a skirt
+12 Points: Grab a pantie from the gym bag and stuff it in your cunt, your not allowed to wear any additional panties
+15 Points: Let a teammate poke/rip a small hole in your top
+10 Points: For this game play without a bra
+8 Points: For this game play without panties
+5 Points: Place all your tops in a gym bag and pic one at random
+7 Points: Place all your shorts/skirts in a gym bag and pic one at random
+5 Points: Wet your shirt lightly before the game
+20 Points: Give your clothes to a teammate 10 minutes before the game starts. They hide the clothes in the changing room footlocker and shower/toilet room. Whatever you find your allowed to wear

Punishment after lost games.
Write the name of what you think was the “anchor of the game ” player of the game one a piece of paper and fold it in half. Put them together and one random person pics one. The other ones will be destroyed right after.

The point difference you lost by determent's the punishment
If you lost 25 to 20 the difference for the punishment would be 5

2-3 points: 10 Hard spanks on your ass by every team member
4-5 points: remove one piece of clothing before the nexed game and put it in the gym bag
6-7 points: No luck for you Hand over 20 points to another person
8-9 points: Place 5 ice cubes in your pussy and ass before the nexed game
10-12 points: For the nexed game your required to wear a but plug and a pantie stuffed in your pussy
13-14 points: Perform a striptease and masturbate in front of everybody until they are satisfied (film it if wanted )
14-18 points: If you lose the gem you have to provide full service (no taboo) for your team for an hour
18-25 Points: everybody can do whatever they want with you for 30 minutes

Sex
Sexual interactions with teammates assistance coah judges etc.

+15 Points: Have sex with the coach (with condom)
+ 20 Points: Have sex with the coach without protection
+10 Points: Garb a Team mate and guide her into a empty room Finger bang her till she orgasms
+5 points for everybody: everybody gather around in a circle before the match and spread your legs slightly. now masturbate the person to your right with one hand. Whoever cums first gets a punishment(amount of minutes are the points for the punishment)
+5 points: Convince one of the audience members to have sex with you (with condom).
+10 points: Convince one of the audience members to have sex with you.
+15 points:Your the lucky one eat out everybody on your team before the game
+5 points: edges once before the game
+8 Points: ruin an orgasm before the game
+12 Points: after the game take a teammate to the toilets and give here the oral orgasm of her life
+25 points: offer bare back sex to the judge if hes male or to service both of her holes if shes female (if they says yes you have to do it )
+14 points let a teammate fuck you with the biggest object they can find(and that fits)

Interaction
Your interaction with the teams and the audience.

+10 points: You have to flash your boobs to the opposing team every time they score a point
+8 Points: you have to flash your ass to the audience every time your team sores a point
+12 points: You have to flash your pussy to the opposing team every time they score a point
+6 points: When you win a set take of a piece of clothing ad give it to an audience member
+4 points: hard slap the but of your nearest teammate after every lost point
+4points: French kiss a teammate after your team scored a point
+8 points: Grope a teammate in front of the audience after the game
+10 points Be suggestive to one person on the other team about having sex (if they hit you up than your at here sexual disposal until they don't want any more)

humiliation:
The person with the least amount of points has to draw a humiliation card.

you must play with cum on your body (if no male is there to cum on you your team must cover the part with there pussy juice instead)( +10 points: Tits, +5 points:belly,+15 Points pussy,+8points: +6 points: on Shirt,+6 points: on skirt, +12 Points on Face or +20 points in hair )
+12 points:Write free fuck on your belly with permanent market or a good lipstick
+20 points:Let a teammate write 5 point = 10 minutes bare back on your ass( I hop your ready for a long sex session afterwards )
+10 points: wear a but plug for the game
+5 Points: put all your underwear in the gym bag and go home without it.
+15 points: write Gang bang under your boobs
+25 Points: Strip down ans stand in the middle of the room. Legs spreed apart hands behind your head. Your team now has 5 minutes to mock, slap, spit, piss etc. you. Now just put your clothes back on and go to the game
Since you said you were opened to suggestions, we modified it a bit and I want to share it with you!
Okay so here is what we did, it was too much to pick so we decided we could choose. However, we didn’t know what the others chosen. Myself and our captain were in charge of confirming if the people actually did what they said they were going to do. For example, show me you don’t have your underwear on before the game, then I give you your points.
But what we did is we had to choose one in each category. Then the 5 that finished with the less points had to do it again for the next game (less points because of their choices and not because of the Vball game score bord). Then the 4 that finished with the less points had to do it again for the next game…until 0.
For me, I wasn’t in the 5 so I only did it once fiew!
-I picked no panties + 8. So uncomfortable, those shorts were sweaty! Go panties!
-10 hard spanks +3. That was kind of funny actually hihi
-let a team mate fuck me with the biggest objects. I have a fuck friend and she likes to fuck me with her strap on occasionally. So that’s almost like cheating but the way I see it, the ones with friends have more points which is fair game
-Grope a team mate +8. After the game we always hug. My friend and I grope each other very clearly in front of the audience. The girls didn’t see it cause they were in the hug but all the games are filmed so we could show it was true after hihi
-Gang bang under my boobs with my lipstick +15.

The adventure was so much fun thank you!

Likes: daily struggles, insertions, clothing, training hidden vibrator in public, competitions, getting kinky with my roommates

Faproulette:

Last edited by Camiliaa; 03-13-2020 at 12:31 PM.
Old 03-13-2020, 01:16 PM   #33
ewitch
Distinguished Member

How did everyone else do - anything special for the person who came last?

Likes - Trying new things, feminization, humilation, games/bets, spanking, tickling, anal, diaper
Dislikes - Messy, scat, pee, semi public (anything that will not affect real life), pain, bondage, enema
Limit - Public, nudity, familly, big pain, Edging, anything that takes a long time for no reason

Toys - butt plug, clothes, paddle, diapers
ewitch is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to ewitch for this post:
Old 03-13-2020, 06:03 PM   #34
JBee

A fairly simple idea that you can do alongside other dares and challenges

Lose a game and the team must go braless for the next game. Lose two in a row and you must go knickerless and braless. Lose three in a row and you must be braless, knickerless and in skirts. Lose four and you you must be braless, knickerless in skirts and also wearing butt-plugs.
When you win you go back one step (so if you are playing braless and knickerless and win you get knickers back for the next game.) However if you lose the next game you go to the next stage (so you'd be knickerless again).
JBee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2020, 07:01 PM   #35
MrMae

This is an amazing team of volleyball players! Do most of players identify as submissives? Do they have toys as well that could be used for dares/tasks?

I have a rule that would be implemented during practices. At every practice there is a group masturbation session. Every player (who is involved with kink) has to masturbate at the same time as the rest of the team. To make things more interesting there will be rules as to how they will get to masturbate.

On even number days (I.e. March 2, 4, 6, etc):
Girls with odd number jerseys have to hump an object to get off or a teammate’s leg.
Girls with even number jerseys have finger their pussy and asshole.

Ok odd number days (I.e. March 1, 3, 5, etc):
Girls with odd number jerseys have to finger their pussy and asshole.
Girls with even number jerseys have to hump an object to get off or teammate’s leg.

I would love to see other players commenting in this thread to see their perspective as well.
MrMae is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to MrMae for this post:
Old 03-14-2020, 03:53 AM   #36
Caya
getDare Devil

Default Thanks

hey thanks for reporting on teh dare. i hope all of you enjoyed it.

if you want some otehr idears for other dares just contwaact me ; )
Caya is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Caya for this post:
Old 03-14-2020, 08:28 AM   #37
Camiliaa

Quote:
Originally Posted by ewitch View Post
How did everyone else do - anything special for the person who came last?
The person who came last went with the wrong mindset hihi she was thinking well I don’t want to do that so I’ll only do this instead. Therefore, she ended up doing much more things that worsened

hihihi So she started with the two points things. But when they were like 3 left in the competiton she was doing the 18 points thing so she almost did them all hihih

But the other thing is she was unlucky because it turned out for example no one in the team was penetrating her with an object because lets say her friend was still in the game so she that one didn’t want to do it and the other opponent had a friend not in the game anymore that was willing to do it. That made her having to convince people around to have sex with her without much success hihih

Then she did a lot of writing round after round. You could see the old writings. She did every thing to avoid the 25 points thing which was the punishment to the looser but she ended up having to do it anyways at the end hihi We were gentle on her though.

Faproulette:

Old 03-14-2020, 08:30 AM   #38
Camiliaa

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissMeg1 View Post
This is an amazing team of volleyball players! Do most of players identify as submissives? Do they have toys as well that could be used for dares/tasks?

I have a rule that would be implemented during practices. At every practice there is a group masturbation session. Every player (who is involved with kink) has to masturbate at the same time as the rest of the team. To make things more interesting there will be rules as to how they will get to masturbate.

On even number days (I.e. March 2, 4, 6, etc):
Girls with odd number jerseys have to hump an object to get off or a teammate’s leg.
Girls with even number jerseys have finger their pussy and asshole.

Ok odd number days (I.e. March 1, 3, 5, etc):
Girls with odd number jerseys have to finger their pussy and asshole.
Girls with even number jerseys have to hump an object to get off or teammate’s leg.

I would love to see other players commenting in this thread to see their perspective as well.
Well about half of the group is in the dare. And then about half of that group is really willing to do such stuff which leaves like 5 gilrs for the kinky things and arround 10 for the lighest tasks

Faproulette:

Old 03-14-2020, 08:42 AM   #39
raisethebar
Account Banned

Dare 1- Rope dare
take a rope and string it up between two trees, or better yet the volleyball net poles.

The rope needs to be tight and may need to be adjusted based on the persons height. The participants will be naked. Hands tied behind their backs. If its outside the ground should be rocks or branches and sticks.

The rope should be 25-30 feet in length. Knots every 8-12 inches.

The rope will be between your pussy lips and your ass.

Each person will cover their pussy in toothpaste. They will walk from one end fo the rope, turn around and walk back. Sounds simple but its a contest. The girl that is the closest to 7 min from one end to the other wins. It will be timed and the times not revved till after everyone is finished. You will have one winner. You can go over or under. Punishment for the losers.

Dare 2-TInder
Each girl will set up a tinder account. Each girl will start at the same time. Contest to see who can have the most sex.There will be a 4 hour time limit. Can not set things up ahead of time. Girls can only use tinder to get a "date", however if the person they are on a "date with" wants to invite friends over they are welcome.
1-pussy eating
5-sex with a dick in your pussy
5-fist in your pussy
10-sex with a dick in your ass
10-fist in your ass
15- creampie in your pussy.

Bonus-10 points for a dp with dicks
10 points for every person over 3 in a gang bang
20 points for sex with a trans gender

Proof will be video, this will only be shown to the team members participating.

losers get a punishment. Punishment is the losers have to go on date every night with a stranger from tinder for 14 days. Have to have sex. Has to be guys and girls during that time.

Dare 3-Amateur night
All the girls will go to amateur night at a strip club. You will get one stage and dance. The crowd will vote which girl wins. Loser have a punishment.

Punishment is the losers have to give free lap dances the rest of the night

Dare 4-Blowjob/pussy eating challenge

You will line up a bunch of guys. Each girl will be blindfolded when the cocks are out. They will have one min to suck each cock. All the girls can suck cocks at the same time and switch. At the end of each round they will right down a name of how's cock they think they sucked. The girl guessing the most cocks right is the winner.

Do the same thing with eating out pussy's.

Punishment. Losers will be able to be fucked by any one of the participatants at any time they want/able to. for the next week.

Dare 5
After a game or practice every girl that is playing gets naked. You will have a cum challenge. Every girl masterbates at the same time, last girl to cum loses. If it is believed someone "faked it" bigger punishment. The last girls punishment is she has to go and shower naked with the guys volleyball team next time they practice. She has to offer to clean them up. That may mean soaping them down, it may mean sucking cock and getting fucked. Their call.

Dare 6 strip serving
Set a target up. Each girl has to hit the target. If you miss you lose an item of clothing. No girl is eliminated once they are naked. Keep going until everyone but one girl is totally naked.
Once you are naked you will have tasks you will be playing for. ie you lost your last item of clothing, and the other girls have shorts on. You will have to do each one of these if you lose a round.
first round after naked-eat out the others girls pussy that still has clothes on.
2nd-you will be fucked by each girl with a strap on
3rd-you will be fisted by each girl that is above you
4th. sex slave for a day
5th be fucked by the entire mens volleyball team
6th???

Dare 7-tightest pussy loses
you will get one girl that will start by fingering each girls pussy for one min. she will start with one finger, and add a finger each round.
so 2 fingers round 2, 3 fingers, 4 fingers, then a fist. If a girl can't get the correct number of fingers in each round they are eliminated.

Repeat with same things in the ass.

punishment. the losing girls have one week to be able to take a guys fist in their ass or pussy. they must practice all week using items like cucumbers, fists etc to get up to correct size.
raisethebar is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to raisethebar for this post:
Old 03-14-2020, 09:18 AM   #40
JBee

One for the all the girls willing to do some stuff and another for the 5 kinkier girls only.
First one.
Each girl writes down another girl for each of the following categories. You'll put all three names in the same sheet of paper so you can't vote for the same person in more than one category.

1. Girl they'd most like to go braless for the next game.
2. Girl they'd most like to go pantieless for the next game.
3. Girl they'd most like to wear a skirt for the next game.

The girl with the highest score in each category does this. If it's a tie then both (or more) girls do it. If the same girl is top or joint top in more than one category they can opt out of one, but only if they agree to a punishment decided by the group.

The five girls up for the kinkier stuff will do this.
Again each girl puts her favourite for each category on a sheet of paper.
1. Girl they'd most like to have eat them out
2. Girl they'd most like to use a strap-on on.
3. Girl they'd most like to watch masturbate
4. Girl they'd most like to leave naked
5. Girl they'd most to like to have to fuck an audience member

The girl who comes first in the first category has to eat out the other 4 girls

The girl who comes first in the second category gets a strap-on fuck from the other 4.

The girl who comes first in the third category has to strip in the changing room and masturbate in front of the other girls.

The girl who comes first in the fourth category has all her clothes locked away and has to get home nude.

The girl who comes first in the last category fucks one of the audience - decided on by the other girls.
Again in case of a tie in any category both (or more) girls do the dare.
If a girl comes too in more than one category she can opt out of one, but only if she does a punishment agreed by the group
The following user says Thank You to JBee for this post:
Old 03-15-2020, 06:33 PM   #41
Esmith98

I am loving this thread. How about every time you guys lose a match you must wear a buttplug for 24 hours
Kik: bootylover888222
22 year old male dom looking for a female slave. Kik me for more info and to see if we'd be a good match.
Esmith98 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Esmith98 for this post:
Old 03-15-2020, 07:07 PM   #42
ksoma
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Camiliaa View Post
Hi every one, I am participating to a contest with my volley ball team. The idea is to give tasks to do and with points related based on the level of difficulty. Obviously, the tasks must be kinky. For exemple, masturbating in the locker room, exchanging panties for a game, having sex with the coach...

Any ideas to help us?
I'm a little late to this, but hopefully I can contribute some fun ideas.

every girl "starts" with 20 points. Missing while serving (such as hitting the net, or out of bounds serves) lose you 4 points. Failing to block the other team from scoring when it is clear that you were the one in position to volley the ball back loses you 3 points. If you return a volley into the net or out of bounds, you lose 3 points.
You can go into "negative" points.
Scoring gives you 5 points. Scoring off of your own serve where they fail to volley the ball back to your side gives you 8 points.
Losing the game is a 10 point loss for all girls.

At the end of the game, you all list yourselves and your point totals on a piece of paper.

1) the girl with the "highest" score is the winner, even if her score is in the negatives. She gets to get a kiss from every girl on the team, in the locker room, after the game. The girls wait patiently, from second best score to lowest score, for their turn to kiss her.

2) if the winning girl has a score of more than 20, she gets to be pampered. The two girls with the lowest scores will undress her, take her to the shower, and wash her. She just has to stand there and let it happen while they get her clean. All other teammates just watch until the winner is done being bathed.

3) If there is a girl with a score of -20 or lower (or if multiple girls have totals that low, the one with the lowest score) then repeats #2, for every other team member. In order of score, from high to low, they are undressed, and washed, by the lowest scoring team member, while the rest of the team watches.

4) The lowest scoring girl should sit, with the rest of the team around her, and masturbate to orgasm in the locker room. She isn't allowed to cum until the highest scoring girl gets up from where she is sitting and watching from, goes over to the masturbating girl, kisses her, and tells her she can cum.

5) just to be fair, after the lowest scoring girl has orgasmed, and the highest scoring girl has sat back down, the rest of the team should masturbate together.

6) pair the girls up according to score (highest scoring with lowest scoring, second highest with second lowest, third highest with third lowest, etc). For 48 hours, they are "girlfriends," with the lower scoring girl being submissive (but not a "slave.") In that period, the pairs should have 1 date, 1 makeout session (at a place and time that the higher scoring girl desires), and the "submissive" girl will be required to do one sexual act, within a reasonable framework, that the higher scoring girl requires (flash in public, masturbate for her, make the higher scoring girl orgasm, have phone sex, etc etc etc).
The limits of this should be based on what is reasonable: IE, if you were the submissive girl, would you do the task without feeling put out by it? If yes, it's fair game. The point isn't to upset the other girls, after all, and you have to keep in mind that you could always end up someone else's submissive girl after another game!
Old 03-16-2020, 10:46 PM   #43
JBee

Quote:
Originally Posted by Camiliaa View Post
Since you said you were opened to suggestions, we modified it a bit and I want to share it with you!
Okay so here is what we did, it was too much to pick so we decided we could choose. However, we didn’t know what the others chosen. Myself and our captain were in charge of confirming if the people actually did what they said they were going to do. For example, show me you don’t have your underwear on before the game, then I give you your points.
But what we did is we had to choose one in each category. Then the 5 that finished with the less points had to do it again for the next game (less points because of their choices and not because of the Vball game score bord). Then the 4 that finished with the less points had to do it again for the next game…until 0.
For me, I wasn’t in the 5 so I only did it once fiew!
-I picked no panties + 8. So uncomfortable, those shorts were sweaty! Go panties!
-10 hard spanks +3. That was kind of funny actually hihi
-let a team mate fuck me with the biggest objects. I have a fuck friend and she likes to fuck me with her strap on occasionally. So that’s almost like cheating but the way I see it, the ones with friends have more points which is fair game
-Grope a team mate +8. After the game we always hug. My friend and I grope each other very clearly in front of the audience. The girls didn’t see it cause they were in the hug but all the games are filmed so we could show it was true after hihi
-Gang bang under my boobs with my lipstick +15.

The adventure was so much fun thank you!

Do this again, but with another round before you start.

On a piece of paper each girl writes down something thing she wants someone on the team to do. Be as kinky as you want, but you could end up having to do it yourself.

(Some ideas you could use, but try and come up your own as well:
Eat out any girl who wants it
Fingerbang any girl who wants it
Sucking off one of/ all of the men's volleyball team
fucking one of/ all of the men's team
Have all their clothes locked away after the game so they have to get home nude
Having any team mate who wants to piss on them
Going without underwear for a week
Sucking/ eating out the coach
Fucking the coach
Getting spanked on their bare ass the number of points the team conceded in their last game
Getting spanked on the pussy the number of points the team conceded in their last game
Go and shower in the men's changing rooms

Between you decide how many points each thing should be worth.

Then all the pieces of paper go into a draw. Each girl pulls one out.
If she does the thing written down she gets that number of points. If she refuses or fails the task she loses that many.
The following user says Thank You to JBee for this post:
Old 04-10-2020, 05:55 AM   #44
Camiliaa

Okay JBee I love your ideas!! Because we have to stay home right now we will keep it in mind for next season!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBee View Post
One for the all the girls willing to do some stuff and another for the 5 kinkier girls only.
First one.
Each girl writes down another girl for each of the following categories. You'll put all three names in the same sheet of paper so you can't vote for the same person in more than one category.

1. Girl they'd most like to go braless for the next game.
2. Girl they'd most like to go pantieless for the next game.
3. Girl they'd most like to wear a skirt for the next game.

The girl with the highest score in each category does this. If it's a tie then both (or more) girls do it. If the same girl is top or joint top in more than one category they can opt out of one, but only if they agree to a punishment decided by the group.

The five girls up for the kinkier stuff will do this.
Again each girl puts her favourite for each category on a sheet of paper.
1. Girl they'd most like to have eat them out
2. Girl they'd most like to use a strap-on on.
3. Girl they'd most like to watch masturbate
4. Girl they'd most like to leave naked
5. Girl they'd most to like to have to fuck an audience member

The girl who comes first in the first category has to eat out the other 4 girls

The girl who comes first in the second category gets a strap-on fuck from the other 4.

The girl who comes first in the third category has to strip in the changing room and masturbate in front of the other girls.

The girl who comes first in the fourth category has all her clothes locked away and has to get home nude.

The girl who comes first in the last category fucks one of the audience - decided on by the other girls.
Again in case of a tie in any category both (or more) girls do the dare.
If a girl comes too in more than one category she can opt out of one, but only if she does a punishment agreed by the group

Faproulette:

Old 04-10-2020, 05:59 AM   #45
Camiliaa

Okay you guys have very great ideas! However, now that we are confined home, we can’t do them
YBut, you are welcome to give us ideas on the thread for our training at home! We have to stay in shape while all of this is at a pause.

Faproulette:

The following user says Thank You to Camiliaa for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk