Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 07-05-2018, 09:40 AM   #1
Kylevan

Default Three Accounts of Risky Public Masturbation İncidents

I was meaning to write on this topic for a very long time, but there just wasn't enough material to work with until opportunity presented itself last month when I was lucky to be given a chance to finally do what I did as described in the first account.

This is the first time that I will be relating online the three most daring and riskiest masturbation experiences I had in the name of raging hormones and sexual fantasy. İ did a couple of webcam masturbation but İ don't count that as risky because they are perfectly normal and legal as İ was twenty years old the first time İ did cybersex.

Like most guys, I feel horny most of the time. And one of the fetishes that I have is jerking off in public. I always fantasize masturbating in public, especially outdoors and near strangers. The higher the risk of getting caught, the better. For some reason, the surge of the adrenaline while masturbating makes me feel adventurous the way some people feel while playing extreme sports.

Anyway, I can remember three instances in my life which I consider to be the most daring public/outdoor masturbation experiences I have done. I will tell them not chronologically but by the intensity of the situation the way they happen, starting first with the less risky and ending with the riskiest.
Kylevan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2018, 09:42 AM   #2
Kylevan

Default First Account: Into the Woods

While this account is the first, this is the latest in the three as it only happened last month, June 2018. This will be the shortest account among the three because it happened very brief than the other two.

İ was walking towards my cousin's house to return some items. İt was raining a little so İ had an umbrella. The items İ was to return were in a tote bag that İ was carrying.

İ was wearing a hoodie and under it a shirt. Below, İ was wearing a shorts and a boxer briefs underneath.

Anyway, there were two ways İ can walk to get to my cousin's house. The first was a highway where the traffic is present. The other one was a dirt track that was rarely used by any vehicles but sometimes used by students to walk to school. Both ways lead to a local high school where İ went back in the day. The highway leads to the schools's main gate and the dirt track to the other gate at the back.

During my day, these two gates were in use as most students prefer walking to school would use the dirt track to avoid the dangers of the traffic on the highway. But during my senior year, the back gate was cemented shut because of the increasing number or ditching.

Going back to my story, any of these two tracks can be used to go to my cousin's house. And both only invloves twenty minutes of walking.

İt has been years since İ graduated high school and İ didn't let the chance to walk one more time along the dirt track to pass. İ remebered the countless times in which me and my friends have walked together on this very tracks to and from school, everyday for four years.

There were few houses along these parts and they were widely spaced apart by woods. And in one of these woods is where İ did it.

İ didn't really planned it to happen. İt just came out of the blue when İ was passing one of these woods. This one in particular is the largest and the thickest. And it happened to be bounded by a creek in one end and an abandoned property in the opposite. On the back, İ didn't know what lies thete because İ never really walked inside it before.

İ was bored out of my mind when suddenly this idea just popped in my head. İ was about six feet passed the entrance of the woods when İ did a double take. What was İ thinking? İ know it sound dangerous but suddenly İ feel the need to masturbate deep inside this particular woods. İt was raining so İ know that the ground must be wet and İ know that it would be difficult to find a place where İ can put the tote bah without getting soiled.

Setting aside my safety, the urge to get naked and lie in the wet ground made me feel horny that İ decided that İ will do this no matter what.

İ started to walk following a path of trodden grass. İ know it sound stupid because it means that people uses this path if that path exists. The possibility of being caught just increased the risk. İ don't know why, but this even made me hornier. İ think İ wasn't even thinking straight that moment and the fantasy of masturbating in the middle of the woods is all that İ could think of.

When İ noticed that İ was finally hidden from the dirt track, I suddenly moved away from the path and walked aimlessly deeper inside the forest. I want to stay completely hidden if I wanted to achieve exactly the image of myself forming in my mind right at that moment.

First I looked for a large tree where I can stash the tote bag and the umbrella and I luckily found one. I stashed the bag and the folded umbrella on its roots which are completely dry. Next I unzipped my hoodie and looked for a thick bush where I can hide it. I did the same for the shirt and shorts but each one in a different bush far from each other. And then, İ just slipped out of my shoes and proceeded to walk barefoot in the mud. Now in just my boxer briefs and a raging hard on, İ walked deeper in the woods.

İ let the drops of rain filtered by the trees to wet me. İ was in sexual heaven. This is a perfect place to answer the intense call of my libido. İf only İ could stay in this moment forever. Woods and forest were my ultimate choice of a place for any sexually related activities. And the rain made it even more surreal. İ was deeply intoxocated.

But realization soon slapped me in the face. İ need to get this over with and deliver the bag to my cousin.

Not wasting any moment, a slid down my boxer briefs and places it in a dry bush. Now that my hard dick was finally released, it hurt like hell. This was probably the hardest İ ever achieved, ever. İ was shaved and the smoothness of my fair skin seems out of place here. Without thinking, İ laid down with my back on the mud being extra careful not to let any stick in my head.

It felt great. I was one with the woods. The trees and bushes bore witness to my ecstatic pleasure. I took time masturbating, but not long enough. Soon, I felt my dick swelling more that I couldn't bear the pain anymore. I let the cum shoot upwards. Jets of white hot cum erupted from my dick and landing back down along with the drizzle. Splotches of cum landed on a wide circle around my now receding cock.

I felt in heaven. I didn't move for a few minutes letting the cum to be washed by the rain.

Knowing full well that I can't delay any longer, I stood up and doubled over to let the rain wash my back until I was convinced that traces of mud were completely washed away. I went back to where I left my boxer briefs and went to find all my clothes and shoes.

It took nearly a long time because I couldn't remember where I put them exactly. But when I collected all my clothes and made it safely back to the big tree. I started to dry myself by wiping my body with my boxer briefs. As I did so, my dick started to swell again. I didn't have a choice but to masturbate again until I shoot another enormous load. Without meaning to, I scooped the jizz with my hand still holding my boxer briefs. Realizing what I had done, I regretfully put on my shorts anf shirt. Then, slipped the shoes on and zipped my hoodie back on. I discarded the boxer briefs right there in the ground below the tree and started to make my way out of the woods.

Once I found the track, I continued my journey to my cousin's house now with the sole objective of returning the bag.

İ passed the once metal gate on the back of my high school which was now a fence of concrete. İt has been years since İ last saw the school. New buiidings were now erected to cater more students.

İ continued my journey until İ reached my cousin's house and handed the tote bag. İ walked again back home but continued the way circling the school until İ reached the highway, this time taking a different route.

İ happily walked, the umbrella protecting me from the rain.

The cars speeding on the highway, their occupants oblivious to the guy walking on the sidewalk with his now faccid dick swinging between his legs concealed only by his loose shorts. A satisfied smile on his face for finally having the chance to fulfill another secret kinky fantasy.
The following 4 users say Thank You to Kylevan for this post:
Old 07-05-2018, 09:45 AM   #3
Kylevan

Default Second Account: Inside the Bus

I should probably mention first that I was born and raised in what you may call as a semi-urban city (30% urban, 70% rural). In other words, a sleepytown (or city).

After graduating in college, I moved to a bigger city to get a job. This was sometime in 2013.

Anyway after I quit my job the next year, I came home to have a vacation. The incident happen when my vacation ended.

This happened in 2015. I returned again to the big city to get another job. As I was traveling in a bus, suddenly I have this idea of masturbating while on that very same journey.

At first it was impossible to do it because the bus was full of passengers. But i know that sometime during the ten hour ride, some passengers will be bound to get off soon. I just decided to wait until the perfect moment. Anyway, I was seated at the back so I was positive that before the ride is over, I will fulfill one of my fantasies of masturbating in public—while discreetly of course.

During the seventh hour while on the road, At least five people got off the bus. While this number looks promising, I was still hindered by a couple of passengers sitting directly across from where I was sitting. Even though the one sitting beside me alighted an hour ago.

The lights from the bus were off but the dawn is spreading. Another hour and the interior of the bus will be completely illuminated by daylight.

Thankfully, just as the bus was about to enter the expressway, almost half the passengers got off the bus. This got me really excited because I knew that from the moment the bus traverses the expressway, it will be a two-hour uninterrupted ride on a smooth, paved road.

I scanned first the remaining passengers. I was glad that the one nearest to me is sitting five rows up front. Checking further, I saw that he was asleep.

I immediately prepared the area. Shutting the curtains beside me, I immediately removed my shirt. Bare chested, my heart was starting to beat faster. It's now or never. Maybe I won't get another chance at this, so I decided to push through.

Swiftly, I unbuckled my belt and hurriedly slipped my jeans down to my knees. Reminding myself that I need to go all the way, İ removed my shoe and socks until İ was barefoot. Next, İ removed my jeans. Lastly, İ swiftly removed my boxer briefs until İ was buttnaked.

My throbbing cock leaped up, standing to full attention nd begging to be touched. Precum was already leaking at the slit and İ was suddenly engulfed by the sudden urge to stroke it fast. But it will have to wait. Certain more important matters need to be taken care of before İ will have to masturbate freely to my hearts content.

İf my heart was beating faster earlier, İ think that now i have advanced way up to a point in whice cardiac arrest was a possibility. İ mean this is the first time that İ am totally naked in public. And that being naked wasn't the only thing İ was planning on doing that day. İ mean, İ was just answering to a hunger İ was feeling. But a sexual hunger that was so intense, İ could probably get jailed if İ was caught.

To challenge myself more and as an assurance that İ will see to it that İ will do this through the end, İ stood up subconsciously from where İ was sitting. İ picked up my discarded clothes and walked until İ reached the seat behind the sleeping guy passenger.

İt was a good thing that the dawn was just starting so it was stoll dim inside the bus. İ knew the driver won't he looking much in the rearview mirror because his concentration was on the road ahead the windshield and on the side mirrors.

Once İ reached the seat behind the sleeping guy, İ carefully studied if he was sleeping lightly or not. The outcome of what İ was about to do depended greatly on this matter. Thankfully, the guy won't be waking up until the end of the journey in the expressway.

Picking up my boxer briefs from the pile in my left hand, İ slowly dropped it in the seat next to the sleeping passenger. İ should probably mention that the guy was sitting on the seat beside the aisle and the seat where İ dropped my boxer briefs is the window seat. Retrieving it later will be extra risky. So unless İ want to be caught, İ need to jerk off and cum before the bus reach the end of the expressway.

No one was sitting across the sleeping guy so İ slid to the window seat because it is the one farther to the guy. Another sly idea formed in my mind. İ folded my shirt in a small bundle and slowly reached under the seat infront of me and placed the shirt there.

Still increasing the risk, İ stealthily placed my jeans lying flat in the aisle between the sleeping passengers. İ crumpled the socks inside each shoe and placed them randomly in the unoccupied seats.

Bearing in my mind that İ can only retrieve my clothes after İ masturbate and came, İ was really nervous. İ can't believe that surreal moment in which İ can finally relive to fulfill a fantasy.

My preparations done, İ returned to my seat at the back and threw the curtains open. İf any other person saw me from other vehicles, İ know they won't recognize me because of the partial illumination.

Finally, İ started stroking my dick. İt felt really good, no, even better than İ imagined. İ closed my eyes not caring if other people saw me. İ just want to satisfy the intense sexual hunger İ had that very moment. İ thought of every moment when İ fantasized on doing this. Now, this is the moment İ was craving for and nothing can stop me.

Then, İ finally felt that İ was about come. But İ stopped stroking myself. İs this really the right time to end this? İ waited long enough for this moment and all it took is several minutes to live in that fantasy? No, it has to be longer than that. Besides, it was still dim outside. İ want to live in that moment as long as possible.

İn the end, İ decided to edge myself to refrain my dick from exploding and ending this beautiful fantasy. Whenever İ came close to cumming, İ immediately stop jerking. İ will count to twenty to give myself time to relax and then İ will masturbate again furiously. İ did this for almost an hour, eyes closed the whole time savoring the moment and imagining that İ was floating in the air.

When İ can't hold any longer, İ braced myself for the inevitable. İ was in cloud nine when expolsion after explosion of cum came out of my dick's slit. The enormity of the amount of jizz that came out of my dick overwhelmed me. Soon, İ was covered with sticky salty cum from my face down to my thighs. Some even landed on my hair and the smell was reeking. İt was a lucky decision to plant my clothes away from my seat because it would have been slimed by my jizz if İ left it lying in the seat beside me or on the floor below.

Soon İ was faces with the problem of how to get rid of my cum. Mind you, it was no ordinary amount. İ can't even believe it myself. During ordinary instances of my masturbation, İ can't even come up with half of this amount of cum. Even more scary is the fact that outside the bus, the sun is now completely up. İ didn't know if someone from the outside had seen me in my naked glory and in the middle of a lascivious act. İ didn't know because İ had my eyes closed the whole time completely oblivious to anything that is happening around me.

Now, I was starting to get scared. But my horniness hadn't completely subsided and another naughty idea began forming in my head. With little option, İ resorted to eating my own cum, whatever İ could stomach to eat anyway. İt wasn't completely disgusting, but the thought of eating my own cum doesn't sit comfortably in my mind.

There was a temporary conflict between my sound mind and my horny mind. My sound mind said that what İ was doing was wrong, but my horny mind kept telling me otherwise. Of course my horny mind won over because İ reasoned that if İ didn't dispose my cum sooner, the risk of getting caught is greater. With this reasoning and my mind decided, İ scooped puddles of my own cum from my torso and thighs. The ones that landed on my face, İ just simply wiped them towards my mouth. İ licked my fingers and my arms with any cum İ could digest but suddenly İ felt full in my stomach. İ guess İ won't be needing any other breakfast that day.

My torso and legs glistened with the little cum that still cling on the exposed skin. With nothing to wipe them off, İ resorted to massaging them on my skin until they dry. The airconditioning on the bus helped to dry off the cum and soon İ was ready to retrieve my clothes.

İ even increased the risk by challenging myself to collect first all of my clothing before İ allowed myself to get dressed. First, İ picked up the shoes because they were the nearest to my seat. Next, İ picked the edge of my jeans lying on the aisle and slowly dragged the item towards me until İ can pick it up without disturbing the sleeping passengers. Then, İ sat down on the seat across the sleeping guy and reached under the seat infront and groped for my shirt. İ tossed it in the pile beside me along my other clothes. As for the last item which is my boxer briefs, İ challenged myself again with an even naughtier idea.

My dick was now halfway flaccid but my next move requires it to be fully erect so İ began stroking it again until it once again stood to full attention.

I slowly eased to the seat across careful not to awaken the passengers in front. I tiptoed until I was standing beside the sleeping guy. His face was partially covered by a NY Knicks cap. With my erect dick leveled with his covered face. I lift my right leg and stepped over him so I could sit on the window seat beside him. Thankfully the seats were lower so I could easily step over him without waking him up.

Slowly, İ turned to face the other direction so İ could sit my butt on the vacant seat. But first, İ picked up my boxer briefs and hung it on my left shoulder. Once seated, İ stroked my dick again, quieter this time so as not to awaken him.

İ should probably mention that İ am bisexual and that İ am attracted also to guys my age and guys a couple of years younger. The guy next to me was super cute that İ was sure İ had the hots for him.

İ was actually brushing his elbow with mine and the sensuous feeling was almost impossible to believe. İ knew that he must have felt my skin too especially if the arm stroking my dick was the same arm touching his skin. But he didn't even flinch. Maybe because he was a deep sleeper. Anyway, İ masturbated while İ watch his face, or whatever İ can see anyway. Less than three minutes and İ came, thankfully less this time.

My dick was still sensitive and I grimaced as I wipe the cum clean with my boxer briefs. I chanced another glance at the sleeping guy. Once satisfied, I slowly step above the guy until I was on the aisle on the other side. With a last look at the guy, I slowly dropped my slick boxer briefs on the seat I just vacated and picked up the rest of my clothes and walked back towards my seat.

I slowly redressed myself sans the boxer briefs. I surveyed the entire interior of the bus and sighed with relief that everything went perfectly. I relaxed myself and fell back until I was asleep. Another three hours and this trip will come to end. But what happened there will forever be etched in my mind.
The following user says Thank You to Kylevan for this post:
Old 07-05-2018, 09:48 AM   #4
Kylevan

Default Third Account: Elevator Goes Up, Elevator Comes Down

I described in my first account that I went to a bigger city after I graduated in college to get a job. This account happened because of that job. It didn't happened in my workplace, but my job had a lot to do with why I was led to do this.

Anyway, the first six months of my job was great. I was hired as a data capturing officer for a foreign freight company. The salary was minimal but I had minimal needs. And fresh out of school and without experience, I counted myself lucky.

As I entered the seventh month, I was transferred to a graveyard shift of 2am to 11am. I can't complain because I was one of the newest batch of employees and seniority had its advantages apparently.

Five days a week, I was forced to a completely new lifestyle. Active during the night, hibernating during the day. İt was difficult on my situation. From the previous shift of 9am to 6pm, İ was catapulted to a completely different timeshift. No slow transition, just immediate forced change in time zone. Might as well live on the other side of the planet.

Soon, the result became apparent. Slowly at first but then as time goes by, it worsened. İ had trouble with the sudden change in sleeping pattern. İ spent my whole life active during the day and sleep at night. İ found myself dozing off in work during the week and sometimes İ found it difficult to sleep at night during the weekdays.

İ mean İ had to do all the chores during the day on weekends, my off days. And at night İ developed an insomnia. Sometimes İ find myself still awake as early as 5am the next day. Anyway, İ quit my job after four months because of that.

This happened before I left my job somewhere between April and June 2014.

I was tossing in my bed inside the apartment/dormitory that I am staying. I was alone because I didn't want a roommate. I'm more of a private person. Another reason is security.

I live in the ninth floor of a fourteen storey building (13 storey really because the thirteenth floor is usually omitted due to superstition).

This is an L-shaped building where two elevators were located side by side along the intersection where the short and long segments of the L meets. There were also two sets of fire exits located at the free ends of the segments, one in each end. A corridor connects the first fire exit then the elevators and lastly the other fire exit. This means that if you want to walk the whole two segments that make the L, you need to start at the first fire exit and towards the elevators on the intersection. Then, you make a ninety degree turn to traverse the rest of the corridor to the other fire exit at the end.

The corridors were situated at the middle of the segments so in each side of the corridors were rows of doors to each unit.

As I said, I couldn't sleep that night and as I checked the time, it was nearly eleven. I tried to force my mind shut and relax but train of thoughts kept on rushing inside my head.

It was weekend so I knew that most of the occupants were out or else returning back to their units after a day of relaxation as a break from school or work during the past week. Most of the occupants of the apartment/dormitory were students because it was only walking distance to a university. Some occupants were young professionals and some fresh graduates like me working in the city.

Unlike most of the occupants, I never go out during the night albeit the overwhelming presence of night spots where one can enjoy and unwind. I never truly developed a taste for that lifestyle even when I was already staying in the city for most of the year. I prefer to stay at home because I believe that I can relax more in the quiet confines of my apartment than the noisy bars and clubs.

But try to relax as I might, I still couldn't sleep. Subconsciously my hand slipped inside my shorts and slowly fondled my dick. It slowly grew to its full size until it was too painful to let it stay trapped underneath that I decides to remove my shorts. I only sleep with shorts on so this time I was completely naked.

But I felt that something is missing that is essential for me to release the sexual urge I was now feeling inside me. Suddenly, I was up to my feet and unknowingly reaches for the main door knob. I was slightly taken aback by my sudden action. I suddenly felt afraid because I was ready to step outside my unit just like that, out of the blue. I know it was crazy because me, the quiet guy who likes to spend his rest day quietly by himself suddenly felt brave to wander outside in the corridor completely naked?

I asked myself again if I will do this because this was all new to me. I always fantasize of having a risky outdoor sexual exploit but I had never done it before.

Although this is the last account written in this series, bear in mind that this happened way before the events in the first two accounts happened.

I felt scared and excited at the same time. Scared that I will be caught doing this but also excited because I haf never done this before and this is something new for me. It greatly piqued my curiosity if I can do this and what would it feel doing it.

Finally, curiosity won over and without mych thinking, I unlocked the main door and stepped outside wearing nothing but my birthday suit. I didn't locked the door so as to easily open it and slid inside without difficulty. I just closed it but not locked.

My unit is along the middle of the longer segment of the L so I decided to make for the end towards the fire exit. I was barefoot and cold but I ignored it. I climbed the stairs until I reached the roof deck. It was empty and dark.

There was nothing there except the cold stone floor that makes up the deck. I laid there spread eagled looking at the stars and started to masturbate slowly to delay my orgasm as long aa possible. I still have a plan to complete before the night is over and I don't plan to ejaculate just yet.

I just laid there savoring the moment. This is the first time I was completely naked on the outdoors. I like the feeling. I like the freedom. I love every second of it. Why did they ever invented clothes? For me nothing beats the feeling of being carefree.

For what seemed like hours which was really a few minutes, I stood up and went straight to the stairs without breaking the rhythm of my hand pumping my throbbing dick. As I reached the next floor below which was the fourteenth floor, I slowly opened the door and peered outside for any presence. Thankfully, the top floor lobby was deserted.

In normal days, this lobby was used as study area for the students staying here. This night however, it was deserted. I slowly advanced and stepped outside the fire exit, promptly closing the door. Then, I quietly walked the corridor to the other fire exit in the other end. As I was passing the elevator, I noticed that only one was active and the flashing numbers on the indicator told me that somebody was using it. This presented a huge problem for the final part of what I was to do that night.

I continued my walk to the other end, sensing for dangers of getting caught especially whenever I was passing a unit's door. Each door swings inward towards the unit so if an occupant suddenly opens the door and I happen to be in the corridor right outside that occupants door, there will be no time for me to hide.

I just have to rely on my feelings and senses for any possibility of unsurprised appearance of another person. I can almost hear the fast thumpings of my heart betraying the nervousness I was feeling.

As I reached the other exit, I opened the door and stepped inside. Closing the door behind me, I descended the stairs until I reached the immediate storey below. I repeated everything I did on the upper floor until I reached the other exit, careful not to get caught.

İ repeated this to every floor until İ reached the second storey, each time checking if the elevator was still occupied. Thankfully as İ walk past the elevator, the indicator was stationary displaying the letter G and never changed until İ walked past it again on the second floor.

Now for the riskiest and most daring part of the night, İ pressed the upward button until the lift car reached the second level. İ stepped inside and pressed every button from third to the top floor. This means that from this point forward, the elevator would carry me up to the topmost storey, but will stop at every floor and open.

To tell the truth, İ was dreading for this moment but as İ watched the elevator doors shut and felt the car slowly rose, İ suddenly realized that there's no more turning back. İ was way past second thoughts so İ accepted whatever may happen until it was over. To even commit myself deeper in this situation, İ quickly lay myself down on the elevator car floor with a little difficulty because my right hand was still stroking my dick and never omce let go of it from the moment İ stroke my cock back in the roof deck. Once flat on my back, İ pinned my other arm under my head to stop it from pressing the elevator buttons.

İ spread my legs apart. İ was lying parallel to the elevatotlr doors with my pinned hand nearest the door and my right arm near the back wall of the elevator.

As it reached the second floor, the standard ping sounded informing me that İ reached the next stoo. The door slowly opened and İ was exposed to the second floor lobby. İt was deserted but my heart never slowed beating as İ waited for it to close. The door was very wide and anyone passing will see me fully even if they weren't paying attention. İt also had to wait fifteen seconds before closing so imagine my nervousness while waiting for it to close automatically.

Remember that İ pinned my left arm under my head to prevent myself from manually rushing the door to close. Finally it did.

İt takes about five seconds for the elevator to reach the next storey. Another five seconds to open the door, fifteen seconds waiting time, and another five seconds for it to close. That's about thirty seconds to every floor. But İ never once removed my left hand from under my head and my right from masturbating.

My heart skips faster everytime the door opens and nervously waits until they close. But still İ maintained my position until İ reached the top. Once the door opened, İ shifted my position and eased my butt until my body is completely perpendicular with the door. From my waist up was inside the elevator while the lower part was out. İ lifted my knees until my ass was completely exposed to the outside.

İ stayed in this position, continually masturbating for a few minutes. My body was preventing the door from closing and the ping every three seconds was warning me to move away so that the door could close. But I didn't move from my position until I came.

Jizz was dripping from my mouth because I directed my cock towards it. Some manage to land on my chest trailing down to my pubic area. I feel another wave of eruption building inside my dick so I aimed it at my face and let it hit me with force. With my face covered in sticky goo, I let the remaining cum land on my torso and left it there.

Once spent, I pushed myself inside the elevator and finally let the door close. I stood up and pressed all the buttons up to the basement. While I did, some cum slid down my body onto the floor. Once the elevator started moving, I resumed my last position lying down with my knees up, with my feet apart and my asshole totally exposed. This time, I has both my hands pinned under my head, my armpits on full display.

As the lift reached the next level below, a renewed nervousness began to build inside me. I was lucky the whole journey up because no one saw me. But will that luck extend during my whole journey down?

Luckily, it did all the way down. Even the ground floor lobby was deserted. As I lay on the elevator floor, completely naked and face covered in cum that was beginning to smell, İ freaked out a little every time the elevator door opens, knowing full well that any time another person or persons will see me. But İ reached the basement without getting caught.

From there İ exited the elevator and let it close noticing thankfully that no one has summoned the lift car for use.

Before the cum completely slide off my body, İ wiped it evenly letting it soak all over my skin even my face. After that, İ was beginning to have another hard on so İ masturbated again. This time İ roamed around the dark basement carefully scanning for the security guard that might be roving here.

İ reached the far corner where İ decided to edge myself for half an hour because İ need to produce a massive load for my final act. Once satisfied that my balls produced enough cum, İ walked back towards the elevator and was surprised that the indicator was counting down 5... 4... 3...

What was İ supposed to do? What if that person's destination is right here in the basement? Should I face him/her or should İ hide?

I let the fate decide for me so I stood my ground and let the stranger see me if it was indeed on his/her way here. But the indicator stopped at G for fifteen seconds before the letter B started flashing. As the lift came empty, I knew that the previous occupant of the elevator, went off at the ground floor.

As I entered the lift, I once again pressed all the floors from ground to the topmost storey. Without waiting for the door to close, I laid myself down facing the back wall and used my feet to pull my body parallel to the back wall while my head rests on the floor where it meets the back wall. I adjusted myself so as to make my dick hanging directly above my face and preferably my mouth. Looking at the now closing doors, I was given the final chance to see the basement with an upside down view.

After that, I concentrated my focus on my dick letting it suffer the force of my hand furiously stroking and milking it. I reached the ground floor, still no cum from my dick. Maybe the nervousness is getting into me because this was the most difficult and embarrassing situation I was in. It will definitely shocking for someone to see me like this in am awkward position completely naked and doing lascivious act.

The doors opened and sat dutifully still during its preprogrammed time of waiting. As the door was about to close, I never broke my position and continued to masturbate. I felt hornier and it helped me finally cum. It splattered on my face and let it sit there until I finally reached the top floor where I got off the elevator and walked to the farther exit and descended to the ninth floor.

I eentered my unit, took a shower to clean myself. The night ended with me finally falling to sleep.

I never got the chance to do it again there because later on the management would decide to install a CCTV camera all over the place.

At least I will never havr to wonder what would it be like to walk naked inside the apartment building. But I will continue to wonder what if it turned out different for me that night and someone caught me? What would it feel like?
The following user says Thank You to Kylevan for this post:
Old 07-05-2018, 09:50 AM   #5
Kylevan

Default Extra: An Unfulfilled Fantasy

There is one thing that keeps me awake at night that it always resulted in me jerking off to avert my focus. I always fantasize of recording myself on a risky public sexual exploit on video preferably outdoors and posting it online for others to see.

But doubts always overpower the desire to make that fantasy a reality. I always feel nervous of exposing my face and identity online. They said that what goes online stays there forever. If I have to do this I need to think this through because I like privacy. It is the only thing that hinders me to do this specific fantasy.

But until I can muster the courage to do this, this will forever remain an unfulfilled fantasy.
Old 09-23-2019, 03:51 AM   #6
Kylevan

Default Hi sunone

Hi sunone,

I have the best conversations with you today.
If you read this hope we can meet in the future and finally fulfill my fantasies.

newboytoy

Advertisements
Kink Talk