Old 06-27-2018, 04:00 PM   #1
MarvHarvey
Truth or Dare Junkie

Send a message via Yahoo to MarvHarvey
Default Various Shorter Stories

This thread will be used to hold various of my shorter stories in one place. These were usually written for particular threads, dares, or challenges, and would otherwise be lost in those old threads. / Marv

Last edited by MarvHarvey; 06-28-2018 at 06:19 AM.
MarvHarvey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2018, 06:15 AM   #2
MarvHarvey
Truth or Dare Junkie

This story originally written for the June 2018 Writing Competition.

=== ===

Two Weeks Apart

Two weeks!

Two weeks torn apart by the demands of life - half away on a project and half staying at home.

Reuniting. Home too far, too long to wait.

Meeting at the bar of the airport hotel.

Touching fingers.

Sitting together with a drink.

Staring, eyes into eyes. Silence.

Licking lips.

Scanning up and down.

Licking lips.

Feeling the energy. Feeling the heat. Feeling the love. Feeling the lust.

Clutching fingers together.

Kissing chastely in public view.

Smiling at the ease of togetherness.

Downing the drinks.

Moving off to a room.

Holding hands on the elevator. Kissing lightly for the camera.

Entering the room. Alone.

Reaching hands to hold heads, lifting and aiming mouths.

Kissing hard and wet, drawing back.

Staring, eyes into eyes. Silence.

Holding hands.

Breathing deeply as feet push shoes off.

Kissing lightly, daring fate.

Moving hands to top buttons, second buttons, more buttons, all buttons one by one.

Building energy.

Opening, sliding back over shoulders to bare that hot and so beloved skin.

Leaning heads forward. Kissing shoulders. Leaning back.

Looking up and down.

Steaming.

Moving hands down over shoulders to caress long muscles of back and sides.

Staring deeply into those eyes, mirrors of desire.

Holding on for dearest life.

Holding on to dearest life.

Loosening, pushing, clothes down to puddles of cloth.

Holding hands.

Stepping out of the puddles.

Sliding hands around and down into underwear, drawing together.

Gripping the smooth, cool globes of flesh.

Heating with lust.

Slipping the last remaining bit of cloth away to the puddle at the feet.

Looking up and down.

Steaming.

Gliding forward. Full body contact. Heat on heat.

Kissing again.

Kissing hard, hot, wet, deep.

Folding into arms. Full body contact.

Melting onto the bed.

Gripping, stroking, caressing, loving, kissing.

Melting into a pile of heat and lust and love.

Loving.

Joining.

Loving.
Old 09-28-2018, 09:21 PM   #3
MarvHarvey
Truth or Dare Junkie

This story came about in the "!00" game, where it was generated by a dice roll. I rolled 5 for 500 words, but this took on a life of its own is is about twice that. I hope it is not too boring!
===
Your main character is a man in his late forties, who can be quite foolish. The story begins by a river. A town is snowed in at Christmas. It's a story about the supernatural. Your character is determined to get to the truth.
===

The Perfect Life

Aiden sat at the edge of the river – the familiar but unfamiliar river. Winter storms and spring floods must have washed in sand to build a sandy beach on the low gravel corner in the river. The same rocks were jumbled up on the downstream side, where he was sitting, where he had always sat. Everything was familiar, yet somehow he wondered.

The little cabin just along the bank was one he had built himself two decades earlier, before he even owned a house to live in. It had been his sanctuary from hard-luck. His parents died when he was a teen: one to illness, one to a highway accident; and then his older brother, his best friend in the world, drowned while wind surfing on a tropical vacation. How this happened to a sailing instructor and competitive swimmer was a mystery and Aiden had trouble accepting the official police accounts.

In reaction, in rebellion against a hostile world, he acted like an out-of-control teenager. With a decent salary he could indulge these whims and he became a high-rollinig adrenaline junkie. If there was a thrill sport he tried it, and usually avoided injuries. He didn't expect to live very long anyway....

But that was then – Aiden was no longer alone. He had a wonderful wife. Too wonderful, he allowed himself to think with a smile. There she was laying on the sand just there – bikini undone in the sun. Intelligent, witty, spirited, of course beautiful, and from a wealthy family that saw she had whatever she needed for herself, her husband, and her three children. And that was the story – his life went along smoothly and perfectly, so well that he couldn't remember much about the details of the last 20 years except that life was good. Life was so good that he rarely came back to his cabin – his place of refuge when the world had been cruel – he rarely wanted to. He realized, as he sat there, that it was the one point where his wife was not in perfect accordance with his wishes – she disliked the place and usually found reasons why he could not come back here. But it was a small price: she was wonderful!

And he headed down to apply sunscreen, once again, to her smooth skin, stroking along her lean muscles. This was just his favourite thing in the world, just as he had imagined when he was a geeky adolescent.

They had met at a ski resort the Christmas after his brother died. With no close family, and finding time with more distant relatives to be a purgatory of long faces and soft voices, he escaped to a mountain resort known for steep slopes and its apres-ski scene. The blizzard that blocked the pass and marooned them in the small town at the foot of two mountains was just his usual bad luck.

The hotel bar was noisy and crowded – but the power was still on and the alcohol still flowed. Mingling was easy for stranded vacationers, they could all talk about their previous storm stories. But she was different. She listened alertly, but said little. She watched Aiden from the moment he appeared.

Of course it was easy to get close to him – every man there wanted to be close to her: smashing good looks and an encompassing laugh ensured that. And so they found quiet places: first his room and then hers – it was a suite with a whirlpool and a view.

In the morning the sky was clearing and some lifts were open. Aiden wanted to ski, and refused the most tempting of carnal offers to stay back from the slopes. She looked at him with oddly transparent eyes: "I am afraid that if you go out you will never come back to me."

"I am yours forever, my love," was his reply before he turned and headed out.

An hour later he was unconscious on a toboggan, being towed away from the small avalanche that had swept down the slopes. She watched, and then followed slowly toward the small medical clinic - the road was still blocked and there would be no way to get the injured to the hospital in the big town down in the valley.

Aiden awoke some time later in a strange bed in a strange hospital in a strange city. He was groggy and confused at first, but recovered his equilibrium quickly. He seemed unhurt and he rose from the bed as soon as he saw her. "I did come back, and I am yours forever, my love," he said. She rushed into his arms.

The rest, one might say, is history. They married and had three wonderful children. They lived in a nice house and had interesting, and not overly stressful, jobs, and the children had grown up quite nicely.

And so Aiden tried to balance that wonderful life with a creeping unease. He often dreamed of having a sandy beach at his riverside cabin, but he knew from local people that it had never been before. How had the river done this – and it was as perfect as ever he had imagined it.

But all of his life had been as he had imagined it – his luck had turned completely when he met this wonderful woman. He could live like this forever.

As he slowly spread his wife's sunscreen he looked at his sandy little beach he realized that it was as perfect as he had imagined it might be. But so was the rest of his life: his children, his wife, his whole life. Yes, even the beach – but the beach was impossible, or so he thought. Yes, as he ran his hands up her legs he thought about how everyone had said that even if you put sand here it would be washed away – because of the geology of the river. How? Why? He rolled away from his wife and stood up to look around. Could this all be real? Could this all be unreal? He had a wave of feeling that it wasn't all a coincidence. He struggled to see what he was missing. There were flashes in his brain that were trying to tell him something.

Nurse,” she called out, “His brain waves on that machine have increased sharply. Should I push the button for the emergency medical team?”

Yes, it will bring help. But we must wait and see."

His brain activity is too high – he must be having some kind of event. If he recovers consciousness at this point he'll die – increase the sedation – we need to slow that brain activity down just a little.”

Look, it's dropping again. Whatever was there, he was thinking – if he can still think. It's still dropping...still dropping...still dropping.”

His vital signs are the weakest we have seen in weeks. What is happening in there?”

He's slipping away. Miss? You are the only one he has – there is nothing more we can do.”

Yes,” she said. And that was all.

And so the young woman who had waited with the new friend she knew she was losing finally had to let him go. She had come down the mountain with him, stayed at the town hospital for three weeks of his profound coma, because there was no one else. She had found some relatives of his, but they were unable or unwilling to come to him. She stayed. She had to. She didn't know why but in their one wild night she had sensed that somehow they could have had a perfect life together. She could never know that she had given him his.

Last edited by MarvHarvey; 10-01-2018 at 04:38 PM.
Old 10-06-2018, 12:52 PM   #4
MarvHarvey
Truth or Dare Junkie

This is another story form the "100 Game" thread. Dice rolls gave me 360 words. Here is a 360-word story called "Detention" which is not the most erotic but I think will fit well for some readers, especially with a thing for school punishments or for awkward teenagers.

---

They were an awkward young couple, even friends thought so. The best anyone could say was they were awkward together, and it was a good thing they had found each other. So after another boring date, the usual bistro dinner, they went to her place. They had the usual awkward kiss, and sat down to watch NetFlix.

The movie about a boarding school had characters make fearful references to “detention,” a feared punishment, and “Saturday detention” too dreadful to discuss. The sensitive souls on the couch were squirming with the discomfort of the characters, even holding hands as tension built. Then two of the girls in the school were awarded detention, an angry teacher warning that she was supervising that day.

The young lady snuggled against her young man, his arm around her, both feeling the heat generated by on-screen tension and snuggling closer when the characters told their friends.

“Flat stools with no backs, with our kilts right over them so panties and bare legs were right on the wood.”

“Sitting up straight. Slump your shoulders and its 10 smacks on your hands with the ruler, then 5 minutes sitting up with hands on your head.”

“200 lines. That was harder after I got the ruler. Every page had to be perfect or she tore it up.”

“And feet flat on the floor. When I shuffled my feet, I got 10 with the paddle – they didn't throw it away!”

And on they went: detention until the lines were done.

The young watchers were tense. She gripped his thigh, prompting him to ask if she was alarmed. She said no: it was...exciting. Surprised someone shared this feeling, he quietly agreed. When she turned to look at him, he said detention seemed oddly fascinating, full of potential – anxiety, punishment, lines, arbitrary authority, all that.

With that she realized, and he a moment later, that their thoughts about detention caused the heat in the room. She grabbed his head for a long, deep kiss which he returned lustily.

Their virginity was about to come to an end as satisfying as it was, inevitably, awkward.

---
EDIT: Looking back I see that this is more cute than erotic. In fact its not very erotic unless you are into school punishments. I was struggling for a theme but this was all that my weary brain could come up with and I was impatient to try to get it done.
Old 10-13-2018, 01:24 PM   #5
MarvHarvey
Truth or Dare Junkie

Two guys at the gym get talking about muscle building. I think maybe it will end in a spanking. It's quite different from the stories posted in this thread so far.

=== ===

The Locker Room: Muscles

I was finished working out at our little neighbourhood gym, and rushing to get showered and dressed before closing. I didn't want to make Rod, the manager, stay late to lock up. The only other person around was Philippe, just coming into the shower and not in too much of a hurry.

"Philippe, it's almost closing. Rod will be chasing us out."

"Oh, it's OK. I used to work here and he'll let me lock up if I'm the last one. so I can take my time - I guess you can too."

"Ah! Is that why you keep working out here even though you clearly outgrew this place ages ago?" And, to be sure, he was average height like me, but with a fabulously muscular build, wow. I'm straight and not into body building but I find his well balanced physique attractive in that 'I want to be like that' kind of way.

"Part that, and part because I want to be fit and well built, and can't stand the guys who hang around all day trying to blow themselves up. You know, the 'barbell bloat' guys. And all they can talk about is themselves and their workouts and all that crap. To make it worse, they won't leave me alone to do my own thing. At the only other gyms around here they know I'm a trainer and so I don't get any peace."

"That's interesting Philippe. I never realized it could be like that. I notice you too - but I wouldn't want to bug you."

Rod stuck his head in the door: "Philippe - I gotta go meet Cindy for a drink. Lock up willya please."

"Sure thing Rod. Harv and I the last and we're are nearly done," he said as Rod let the door close behind him. "Harv, feel free if you want some help or suggestions. I noticed that you seem to be doing everything right to be strong and healthy, and be able to do the other things you want to do. I respect that, and would be happy to help. We both know you won't ever look like me - I pat the dumbbells and my muscles grow. I wipe the handles on a machine and my muscles grow - it's just the way I am. As you know better than anyone, you are a basic lean ectomorph who is never going to get big and muscular supposing you sleep with your barbells. But with working out you can still be fit and strong."

I laughed, "Just from patting them - ha ha. Yeah. I just don't build up muscle. I'd like to have a bit more, but I do aim for fitness."

"Yeah Harv," he grinned. "I notice you checking me out once in a while - just like the jealous guys at the other gyms. And I think it's just about the body. Oh: I'm straight - in case you wonder - and I think you are too. It's just the muscles, eh?"

"Yup. I'm straight." But as I said it I blushed. I tried to look away, but I was too slow.

"Ha Ha HA HA!" Philippe's burst of laughter echoed back from the shower room! "I saw that! Do you want to feel them - run your hands over those bulges, and the lines between them?" He said this with a big grin. "I'm not into guys or muscle worship - but if you wanted to do that - just feel them - I'd be OK."

He was still laughing. That made me blush even more. Here we were, two mid-20s straight guys talking about feeling muscles and I was blushing like a teenage girl. "Uumm, ... aa ... I never thought of that, actually, at least I don't think so."

"What did you think, Harv?" he asked, still grinning at my embarrassment.

"Oh, nothing." But as I looked at him I could feel odd sensations - and knew that the towel I was holding in front of me was my only cover if my body got aroused.

I turned away to get my underwear, but I felt a hand on my shoulder. "'Fess up Harv!" And he turned me around. And I got aroused at this. And my face got redder. "We can stay all evening until you tell me what it is." And he grinned. And he pulled my towel out of my grip.

"I, er, ... uuu... oh the idea of feeling your strength that way is a bit of a turn on, yeah. But I never thought of it before."

"So what is it. Tell me and you can feel my muscles - my power - and we can laugh at it together."

I was a bit aroused and a lot dizzy. "It's silly," I said. "I used to wonder what it would be like to feel your strength and have you use it to control me, physically. That's all."

"No it's not - what else? Control you how?" Still grinning.

"Oh, er...." and I had to stop to breathe. He let me have a moment, but he stood in front of me where I had to see him standing there like superman in his grey tee-shirt and briefs with the spray-on look. I took a good breath. "OK. I'll say it. I wanted you to grab me and take me over your lap for a good hard spanking. And no matter if I struggled, you'd just pin me across your lap and smack my bare behind until I didn't have any struggling left in me." And I gasped for another breath. "There - is that crazy enough for you?"

"O Man! That's a new one for me, Harv. You really mean a real spanking?"

I hung my head, "yup. I don't know why, I just want it. And it turns me on a bit. I really like girlfriends who'll give me a spanking. But I could still overpower them. You'd just do it and I would be helpless."

He put his hand under my chin and lifted my face to look at him. "Harv, are you sure?" he whispered. "If you are, then I'll do it right now." Our eyes were locked together.

I wanted to say no, I wanted to say yes, the fear of a real spanking fought with the desire to have this fantasy fulfilled. My arousal increased just a bit – the feeling, not an erection, but that pushed me over the edge. Some things happen once in a lifetime. "O.K."

He quickly grabbed both of my arms and pulled me around a bit. O.M.G. he was much stronger than I had ever imagined. I was not resisting anyway, but it would not have mattered.

My right arm then found itself twisted up behind my back in a classic hammerlock. I was helpless and bent over. A hand grabbed my balls from behind. "Just so you understand what 'helpless' really means," he said in my ear. He walked me to a bench at the end of the locker room that was a bit higher than the others. It felt like he was half carrying me - I just got swept along. He sat and hauled me across his lap. "Like this!" he said.

Then while holding my right arm twisted like that he put his left elbow on my back, and his right leg crossed over both of mine and clamped down. I was fully pinned and I bet it was less than 5 seconds since I had said 'OK' to him. There I was helpless as ever I might have wished or feared to be.

Then his right hand started to stroke my buns. Softly for a few seconds, then harder. Then really hard. Then he started to roll the muscles of my butt cheek between his fingers like they were a bundle of rope. "AAgghh!" This hurt worse than any spanking I had ever had as his powerful fingers dug into me and massaged and kneaded my butt. "AAgghh! Aaggrraacc. "AAggaahh!" But it didn't stop or even slow down, and his fingers kneaded deeper and deeper into my muscles. I was trying to squirm, kick and fight all at the same time but I was like a mosquito caught in an iron flytrap, gasping for breath. "Aaahh. AAAhh. AAAhh." I was soaked with sweat from the pain and the exertion, but the more I struggled the more he laughed.

After what seemed like an hour of that - probably just a couple of minutes - I was exhausted and limp. I felt him drop my arm and put his hand on my back as he pulled me closer against his lap and his body. Then: <Smak! Smak! Smak! Smak! Smak! Smak! Smak! Smak! Smak! Smak!> The first volley of spanks hit me. But I was already too tired to fight back, and so I laid in his iron grasp, hardly squirming, as he went on with bringing his hand down hard onto my bare bottom. <Smak! Smak! Smak! Smak! Smak! Smak! Smak! Smak! Smak! Smak! ... Smak! Smak! Smak! Smak! Smak! Smak! Smak! Smak! Smak! Smak! ....> And on it went.

It was probably just a minute or two and my butt was twitching involuntarily, as much as it could when bent over and held tight like that. <Smak! Smak! Smak! Smak! Smak! Smak! Smak! Smak! Smak! Smak!....> There was no end, no beginning, just the steady stinging spanks. I was sweating from the pain. I was past any further resistance. I was just there and feeling every spank.

I started sobbing - deep, wrenching sobs from down inside me, each sob fighting with each breath to use what capacity I had left. I felt Philippe's grip easing up on me, but I could not move as he continued. <Smak! Smak! Smak! Smak! Smak! Smak! Smak! Smak! Smak! Smak!....>

I don't know when he stopped spanking me.
I don't know when I stopped shaking.
I don't know when my sobbing started to slow down.

He picked me up and gathered me into his arms as I sobbed ever more softly. I clung to his arms and his chest, and settled down to whimpering.

He started to whisper. "I hope that's what you wanted. So I hope it was more than you dreamed about, more than you imagined. I hope you feel overpowered."

After a few minutes Philippe started to stand me up. My legs worked, they just didn't have help from the abused muscles of my butt - deeply aching from the hard kneading they had had. He continued to speak softly: "get dressed. Come on. If you can stand to sit on the bench I'll even tie your shoes for you. Come on." And so he coaxed me to get dressed and ready to go.

I was finally recovering the ability to speak. "I... I... I ...just want to thank you, I think. This was so far outside anything I thought.... I hope we can still work out here at the same times.... I.... What about you?"

"Hey, Harv, we'll be pals, probably more than before, that's all. Maybe actually work out together once in a while. Maybe stay late, maybe not. (He winked at that!) Right now, we both got something we wanted - your spanking, my chance to overpower someone and have fun with it - and even give a spanking like I wanted to since I was about 8 years old! But hey - lets go across the street for a beer - isn't that what buddies do?"

"Sounds like a plan," I said softly. I started to walk, but my muscles ached deep inside where his fingers had dug in and kneaded them, and they refused to work. "Hey pal, my hips don't work and my body won't walk properly. You'll have to help me."

Last edited by MarvHarvey; 10-14-2018 at 08:37 AM.
The following user says Thank You to MarvHarvey for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk