Old 01-31-2018, 10:53 PM   #1
Jarkley97

Default Master Jakob

Chapter 1 - Seth meets Master Jakob and Zach and starts his new life as a slave
Training Day 1 - Saturday

I was on my way to finally start my life as a slave for Master Jakob. My given birth name was Andrew but as part of my slavery i was given the name Seth. His name is Jakob or Sir to me. He’s 6’4” tall with brown hair and the most intoxicating big brown eyes I have ever seen. He has big broad eyebrows a high cheek structure perfect nose and a sensual mouth. He’s by far the most hot looking and beautiful person I have ever seen with a perfect body frame. As amazing as his looks are - he looks real - not a fake overly muscular body but perfect in every proportion.

I first met him on collarspace.com. He was living in west Virginia and working in the food services industry as a manager, and I was in my last year of law school. We started chatting online and started to connect. We talked for about a year and although there were ups and downs, we ended up becoming closer. MJ lived with two other close friends Zach, whom he knew from high school, and Alex. When i first started talking to MJ, Zach and Alex were a couple but that broke up. One of my limits to serving is that my slavehood would be kept secret. I do not want to take the chance that it could get back to anyone in my family or friends and work associates. Right off the bat, that made this a more complicated situation because they’d both have to know that i was a slave. In addition MJ admitted he also told two of his other close friends Caelen and Victoria. He was not apologetic about it and made it clear than his friends were very important to him and that they would be part of any relationship we could have.

Prior to my commitment, Zach, Master Jakob and I met and talked through the arrangement. Zach was shorter than MJ but also very attractive with ice blue eyes. Given Master’s insistence that my status be known to his friends and one of them would be living with us - I at least wanted to meet him. After the meeting, although i was still concerned about his other three friends knowing, Master and I signed a slave commitment contract. In it we spelled out our understanding of what the relationship would entail. We had been working on it throughout the time we talked online and gotten it to a point where it was acceptable to both of us. Of course, a contract for slavery could not be legally enforced, and either one of us could end it but it provided a basis of ownership.

I was able to get a moving allowance to help pay for housing. Based upon our agreement, I transferred the money to Master Jakob who searched out and signed a one year lease on a house. This enabled him to move out of his apartment, which he shared with Alex and Zach. The allowance was enough money to secure a lease, furnish the house and more.

My plane landed on time at noon. It was a clear sunny mid-September day - a humidless 70 degrees. I grabbed a cab from the airport for a 40 minute ride. The taxi pulled up to the address and I got up and paid the driver. He helped me with my two suitcases, putting them on the sidewalk and then drove away. I looked up and saw the house was a one story ranch. Master had told me it had three bedrooms, a partially finished basement with a separate entrance, and a private fenced in yard.

I picked up my bags, walked to the front of the house and rang the bell. Master opened the door and let me in with Zach smiling beside him. I shook hands with Zach as MJ said “Put your bags down here for now and let me show you the house.” I dropped the bags and followed him and Zach around as they gave me the tour. I followed respectfully avoiding eye contact and looking down by his feet or at his shadow.

When you walked into the house, there was a small tiled area maybe five feet by five feet and beyond that and to the left was the living room. Along the left wall was a fire place. Directly to the right after stepping into the house was a door that leads to the basement and a coat closet. Straight ahead past the living room was the dining room with a large kitchen in the corner to the left. At the end of the living room and before the dining room was a hallway to the left that lead to the bedrooms. Making a left onto the hallway the first room you pass was a bathroom, after that was a large utility room with a washer and dryer and an exit door to the two car garage which was in front of the house. On the right side were two bedrooms and straight ahead was a huge master bedroom which had a huge bathroom and a large walk in closet.

There was a door to the backyard out of the kitchen. They showed me the yard as we briefly stepped outside. There was a brick patio extending about 12 feet from the whole back of the house and a big brick barbeque on the right side of the patio. The whole yard had a six foot white fence and after the patio was about a 30 foot grassy area.

We went back inside and he showed me the basement which was basically two big rooms. As you walked down one room was open and finished with walls and a carpeted area with a couch. There was a door to the large unfinished area which had a cement floor. There was an enclosed toilet - which looked old style, a big double slop sink and the floor had a drain. The electrical, heating and AC equipment were also located in that part.

When the tour was over we went back upstairs and MJ said, “We’ve picked out the smallest bedroom for you. I have the Master bedroom and Zach has the next biggests. Put your stuff away in the room and when you’re done meet us in the living room.” I put away my clothes and put the suitcases in the closet and walked back out.

When i got there, he had two objects in hand. The first was a silver links chain with a simple silver ring as the charm. He first told me to strip and then put the chain on me and said, “This is a symbol of my ownership of you. It’s discreet to wear all the time and you are never to take it off.”

The second object was a black leather dog collar. He put that on me as well and said, “You are to wear this whenever you’re at home. You do not need to wear it out of the house of if we have company but always have it on you at all times. This is all you are to wear when you’re inside this house, unless i say otherwise. Got it?”

“Understood Sir,” I replied.

“Good boy,” he said. “Now, go inside the kitchen and prepare dinner. You’ll see the menu on the table.”

I walked into the kitchen and saw a thick folder with recipes and the top page had a sticky note on it with today’s date. It was steak and mashed potatoes. I flipped through the pages in the file which contained cooking instructions and how Master liked each meal prepared and served. After that, I took a few minutes getting acquainted with the kitchen – opening drawers and cabinets to see where groceries were kept.

I proceeded to prepare dinner, starting with setting two places at the table with forks, knives, spoons and napkins then served the meal. After they sat down, I filled my water bowl and placed a portion of the meal on a plate for me and knelt down on the floor next to him to eat on an eating mat he had placed a foot away from the table. I was starved and, using my hands, devoured the portion of steak and potatoes. I was also very thirsty, and although it took me a long time to finish it, I licked the water bowl dry.

When finished, they got up from the table and MJ said. “That was very good Seth. Clean this up and come over to me when you’re finished. I will show you your sleeping arrangements.” I cleaned up as he and Zach went to the living room to watch TV and go on his computer. After drying the last dish, I dropped back down to my knees and crawled to him in the living room.

“Stand up and follow me”, he said as he saw me crawl to him. “You may walk upright at all times unless told otherwise.”

“Thank you Sir,” I replied.

We walked to the first bedroom, the smallest, which was picked to hold my stuff. He pointed to it and said, “This room is yours for show purposes only. You’ll keep your clothes here but this is not where you’ll sleep. In fact, you can not go in here without my permission. The only time you may possibly sleep in here is if we have guests.”

We kept walking down the hallway and when passing the second bedroom he said, “This is Zach’s room – other than cleaning it you should never go in here.”

We took a few more steps and reached his bedroom. When walking into the right was a walk in closet and next to it on the right was the Master bathroom. We stepped into the closet. It was huge - 8 feet wide - with clothes shelving on both walls and about 8 feet deep. As we stepped to the back wall he showed me that it was actually a sliding door – both doors sliding from the center out revealing a small room about 4 feet deep. There was a mattress on the floor with a pillow and blanket. He pointed to it and said, “This is where you’ll sleep. At night, you can pull the mattress out and move it to the foot of my bed unless you’re told otherwise. If you go here during the day keep both the sliding door and the closet door open. There may be times where I will make you come in here and close the doors - if i decide to use this as a punishment or time out cage. If I tell you to get in your cage, you are to come here close both doors and stay here until I say otherwise. Understand?”

“Yes Sir,” I replied.

“We’re also going to set up a place for you in the basement but I’ll explain that at another time,” he said. Then he looked at me and said, “OK, good Seth, you’re done for the night. “You have some free time now but I suggest you get some rest because tomorrow is a big day.”

“Sir,” I asked before he left the room, “May I call my family?”

He stopped, turned around and said, “You can call them anytime you want on your free time. Just so we’re clear, free time can be used to do what you wish as long as it falls within the rules of what you’re allowed to do such as read, watch TV, call your family, or any hobbies that i have approved for you. Free time begins and ends based upon my designation. Free time is NOT idle time - idle time is when you are finished with your assigned chores and not called upon to do a task but have not been given free time. During idle time you are to wait beneath me for your next order.”

I replied, “Thank you, Sir. You are generous to allow free time and i am grateful for how clearly you set out the rules. Thank you Sir.” After he walked way I made the call and talked to my brother Matt and my Mom and Dad. Of course, they had no clue that i just became the property of Master Jakob but it was good to touch base with them and start to internally separate my slave life from my family.

After the call I went back to the closet. I knelt back down and checked out my sleep area. The mattress looked pretty comfortable and it was comforting knowing I’d be sleeping in the same room as him. I was tired but didn’t want to go to be just yet so I pulled out the mattress moving it to the foot of his bed then went out to the living room and just sat on the floor by his feet while he typed away on his phone. He seemed very focused but I could not see what he was doing.

He reached down and ran his hand through my hair saying, “You did well today, Seth. I have waited a long time for you to serve beneath me and I’m proud of you for taking this final step. I will take good care of my property.”

“Thank you Sir,” I replied, “I am honored to have the chance to serve you.” He went back to focusing on his phone but still occasionally running his hand through my head. It felt strange sitting there naked with a collar around my neck, but felt great when he touched me. Being there next to him gave me a sense of comfort. After a few minutes, I dozed off and woke up to Master moving my head with his hand. He smiled down at me and told me it was time for bed. I followed him in to the room and fell asleep again - this time on the mattress by the foot of his bed.
Jarkley97 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2018, 08:48 PM   #2
Jarkley97

Please leave comments on the story - good or bad and if you want it to continue. Thanks!
Old 02-01-2018, 09:46 PM   #3
AquaLeo
Account Banned

Please continue it!!!

Likes: Extreme CBT, edging, denial, toothpaste, public, pictures

Dislikes: hentai, video games, pee, anal

I've lost access to my account because I was stupid and shared my password publicly. Now, I don't get a GetDare account anymore.
AquaLeo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2018, 05:08 AM   #4
person7

its brilliant so far, please continue it

likes : crossdressing, public/semi public, humiliation, bondage, orgasm control, sissy shopping

limits : gross things, family and friends, pain, illegal

kik me at: assertedplane8

My Sissy name is Josie!
person7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2018, 10:30 AM   #5
Jarkley97

Default Chapter 2

Chapter 2 - Master Jakob gets a new bathroom
Training Day 2 - Sunday

Waking up to my first morning in my slave life was strange and still having the collar on was a reminder of my new place. Lying on the floor mattress I could see the sunlight from outside the closet doors. I stayed there for a few moments collecting my thoughts and then got up to start my day. Master was still asleep so I quietly got out of the closet and went to the bathroom (the one across my clothes room) to pee and wash up.

From the online chats with Master, I knew he may sometimes want to wake up to a BJ but I wasn’t totally sure since he didn’t say anything before going to bed. I decided to take the chance and get back to his room and wait.

His bed was huge (king size which he furnished using the money from my moving allowance) and he was sleeping towards the left edge. I slowly slid my upper body underneath the covers. He was naked and I was able to work my fingers in and slowly maneuvered his dick towards me. Not knowing how he would react was making my hands shake with nervousness but I went on and positioned my mouth. My lips softly touched the head of his dick as my nose filled with the smell of his crotch. The tip of my tongue slid past my lips and pushed against his pee slit bringing the taste onto my tongue.

He started to stir in bed and I remained motionless for a few seconds until his dick twitched against my lips. I slightly parted my lips and took more of his cock in. I heard him exhale then felt his hand push down on my head causing more of his now growing penis to enter my mouth. A sense of relief came over me as he seemingly accepted what I was doing.

As the nervousness went away I started to feel the privilege of being allowed to touch his dick with my mouth. I opened up, softly wrapped my lips around his cock and started to work my tongue around the head. The taste of his pee slit now spread across my mouth as I started to suck his cock. For the next few minutes I moved my mouth up and down the shaft while he relaxed in bed. I kept working my mouth and tongue until he said, “OK, stop, it's time to shower”.

He got out of bed and walked into the bathroom. I followed him in and turned on the water to the shower while he peed in the toilet. The shower was a large walk in and easily fit two people. I made sure the water temperature was comfortable before he stepped in. Instinctively, I went to wash him standing up to shampoo his hair and wash his upper body. I could see he started to get hard again as I knelt down to wash his lower body. I worked the soaped body sponge under his feet and between his toes until he grabbed my head and guided it back to his dick.

My mouth closed around the head and my fingers worked the base. He started to hold my head and thrust into my face. His movements weren’t rough but very deliberate and I tried to move with him as he sped up. His breathing got quicker and deeper and he tightened his grip on my head. I felt his cock spasm as he grunted and released his cum inside my mouth. I gagged a bit as he held my head in place until he finished ejaculating. The slimy feeling spread across the back of my tongue. I gagged a second time as he removed his spent cock from my mouth. It felt like I was going to throw up. I tightened my stomach and, even though I slightly gagged again, was able to contain myself. Most of the semen had dripped out of my mouth but the taste was still strong and there was a glazed feeling on my tongue.

He finished rinsing himself in the shower and then stepped out and dried himself off. “Finish cleaning yourself,” he ordered as he walked out of the bathroom, “then make breakfast.”

I finished showering and dried off using the same towel as Master. I wiped up any wetness from the floor and put the towel and his underwear in the hamper.

I next went to the kitchen, and choosing from the menu folder, started preparing breakfast. Hotcakes and bacon were on the menu, served with a glass of orange juice and water. As if nothing had happened, I greeted him as he walked into the kitchen and sat down at the table, “Good morning, Sir”.

“Good morning, Seth,” he replied, “Bring me a liter bottle of water.” He then poured the orange juice from the glass into my bowl on the floor. I knew I had to wait before I could drink it. I would always have to wait to eat or drink until I finished serving him but also, to show respect for having received something that came out of my Master, I would wait at least 30 minutes before putting anything else in my mouth.

I prepared and served his breakfast. I still had 7 minutes to wait before I could eat so I just knelt by his feet. He finished and walked out of the room leaving the mess behind for me to clean. A few minutes later Zach walked in and i served him too. When the time had passed I ate my breakfast and drank the juice from the two bowls on the floor. Biting enough food was tricky but drinking was really frustrating. It was impossible to get enough liquid in my mouth to feel satisfied.

As I was finishing my meal he came back in and said, “Hurry up and clean this mess – I want to get your first training session in before we go out.”

I wasn’t sure what training he had in mind but I stopped eating and cleaned up, then followed him to the bathroom across from the room my clothes were stored in (“my” room). This was a much smaller bathroom than the one in his bedroom. When you walked in there was a vanity with a white countertop to the left, followed by a toilet and a bathtub/shower against the back wall. The fixtures were white and the tile on the floor and walls were different variations of grey.

He had me kneel in front of the toilet and said, “I’m going to train you to be my urinal. You should see this as a privilege and take the opportunity to learn quickly. I will understand at first but my patience will wear thin.”

I knew this was something I was going to have to eventually do but was dreading it and wasn’t expecting it so soon. I just looked down at his feet and said, “Understood, Thank you Sir.”

“First thing,” he continued, “make sure your mouth is clean. Then, carefully undo my zipper or open my pants and pull out my dick. I repeat be very careful at all times. Gently put the head of my dick inside your lips and close your lips around it. This will make it easier for you to swallow while it’s still going in your mouth. Finally, after I’ve relieved myself, wipe off the head and gently put my dick back in my pants. Understood?” “If at any time I want this to happen outside the bathroom I’ll simply say “Seth come drink” Understood?

“Understood Sir,” I replied.

“Do you have any questions,” he asked?

I responded by saying no Sir and then he asked, “What else do you think you should do after my bladder is fully relieved?”

I thought for a moment and replied, “Not drink or eat anything else for at least 30 minutes Sir?”

“Well, true,” he replied, but I was thinking more about your show of gratitude.”

“Oh, sorry Sir,” I replied, “I would thank you.” After I said that there was a pause of silence and it became clear he wanted me to continue.

“I would thank you, Sir,” I repeated, because I am not deserving of your waste, Sir and having it in me makes me better, Sir.”

“Good boy,” he said, “Let’s start.” I took a minute and brushed my teeth then kneeled down at his feet right in front of the toilet. He was closer to the vanity and I was almost against the bathtub. I reached up, undid the zipper on his jeans, took his dick out and placed it in my mouth.

He paused for a few seconds, which seemed like minutes to me, when I heard a soft exhale as he relaxed and started pissing. The stream was almost instantly strong and the taste, even diluted from the liter of water he drank, was horrible – like an acrid stale tea. The taste, smell and thought of urine in my mouth quickly overcame me. The natural defense system of my body took over and I started throwing up into the toilet.

He did not stop his stream as my mouth pulled away from his dick. The piss splashed up against the back of my head, rolled down my body and all over the floor as I deposited my breakfast into the bowl. I collected myself for a few seconds after he stopped pissing and carefully wiped his dick with tissue and placed it neatly back inside his pants as I said, “Thank you, Sir”.

“Wait here on the floor until I call you,” he replied. I stayed kneeling, as he walked out, with his piss still dripping from my body.

He came back after about 10 minutes and said, “You have 15 minutes to get ready – that includes cleaning up in here, washing yourself off and going to the bathroom. I will lay your clothes out on the bed in your showroom.”

“Yes Sir, I replied.

I started to work quickly first jumping on the shower to rinse the urine off me and then to clean up the floor. I quickly got on the bowl and did my business. It felt so good to be able to relax. I stayed an extra minute or two then got off the bowl wiped myself. I went into the showroom and put on the clothes Master had selected. It was a regular shirt, jeans and my sneakers. I put my collar into my pocket and presented myself to Master ready to go out with one minute to spare.
Old 03-04-2018, 06:12 AM   #6
kajindal

Excellent !!!!
Please Continue.....
kajindal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2018, 09:46 PM   #7
Jarkley97

thank you for comment
Old 03-04-2018, 09:48 PM   #8
Jarkley97

Chapter 3

Chapter 3 - Seth meets Alex, Caelen and Victoria and gets some toys

Zach was there too and we got into the car and Master drove to the first stop – which I knew about – the Ford dealership. As part of my package I had use of a leased vehicle - a Ford SUV. Master dropped me off in front of the dealership and handed me a checkbook, debit card a few dollars in cash. This is from the joint account he opened with my up front payment for the internship. I went inside and signed the paperwork and drove away with the SUV. I then followed Master and Zach back home to drop off his car.

They got into the new car and with Master directing me we drove to the next stop. It took about 20 minutes to get there and it looked like a seedy part of town. He made me pull up in front of a store with the letters TPE across the front. He turned to look at me, handed me a receipt and said, “Go inside and tell them you’re here to pick up this order. Pay for it and then bring the packages into the SUV”.

He and Zach waited in the car as I walked inside the store. It was some type of sex and S&M shop with leather masks and rubber suits on display. I went up to the counter and presented the receipt. The attendant took the receipt, looked up the order and said, “OK, that will be $3,200.”

I had no clue what Master was buying and knew better than to ask. I handed over my debit card and paid. “Wait right here and someone will bring the boxes up front,” said the attendant after handing me my paid receipt.

Another helper brought up three boxes one large heavy one, a large flat box and a smaller one. He helped me put them into the back of the SUV. I reached in and gave the helper a few dollars as a tip and then got back in the car.

“OK”, said Master, “time to go back home – you have a lot of work to do, but I want you to stop first so you can meet my other friends”. We drove to another apartment complex, parked and walked into one of the buildings to an apartment room on the second floor. We knocked and Alex opened the door. He was about 5’5 with blue eyes and light brown wavy hair which was short cropped on the sides. He was barefoot wearing grey sweats and a blue t shirt. For some reason I was mostly looking down and noticed his feet - which looked to be well maintained. His toes were straight and nails nicely trimmed. It made me think about how I will now be keeping my master’s toes in the same condition. He and Master greeted each other with a bro hug with a double back tap. Master introduced me as Seth and I shook Alex’s hand. Of course Alex knew about my status as Master’s slave. This made the greeting a bit awkward.

After the introduction we talked for a few minutes and Master suggested we get going as Victoria and Caelen were going to meet us at Cici’s Pizza. Alex put on a pair of flip flops and we walked to it as it was nearby. They were already there when we arrived and were sitting in a private booth in the corner. The place was otherwise empty.

Victoria had long light brown hair and very nice bluish green eyes and Caelen had very fair skin with darker brown hair and eyes. I started to feel a strong sense of shame and humiliation being in a social setting with people who knew i was a slave. I was a bit shocked at how unaffected MJ was by all this. I avoided eye contact at first but it got a bit more comfortable as we started talking. They were all very comfortable with each other because, other than Alex, they had all gone to the same high school. It felt strange to me to be part of that group now and knowing that they were all equals of Master - making me lower than each of them.

However, they all made me feel welcome and seemed genuinely happy for Master Jakob that he had someone who could help make his life easier. This place was a pizza and pasta buffet and each of them got up to get food. Master Jakob motioned to me and in a soft voice told me what to get him. I got up and, making two trips, brought him pizza pasta and a soda. No one seemed to notice or even care that i served him. Although i had paid for food, I did not want to take the chance and eat or drink without permission from Master and i did not want to take the chance to ask. I was hungry but just sat there listening to the conversation , smiling and watching everyone eat.

As he was eating he handed me his empty glass and said “get me a refill and then get yourself something to eat.” I let out an internal sigh of relief once he gave me the permission. First off because i was hungry and secondly because it would have been humiliating having to sit there and not eat with everyone else. When i got back with the new drink, he let me eat for a few minutes and then gave me another pizza order. I quickly went back to the buffet and served him the additional food. I did this two more times with drinks and one more time for food - the second time getting more pizza for myself. Towards the end while everyone was finishing, I noticed he moved a piece of crust from his plate on to the table in front of me and motioned to me to eat it. I picked the piece up with my hand and finished it.

I looked down at the table and as i glanced across no one noticed or even cared. He gave me a few more scraps and this time Zach noticed. I made brief eye contact then glanced away looking down. Thankfully, he didn’t say anything about it and continued on with the discussion at the table. Master also passed me his plate of pasta and his fork which had a few strands of pasta left and his drink cup which was about one quarter full - i finished both.

While i didn’t want anyone to notice, there was something that felt right about being allowed to finish food that Master had started. I thought about how the same crust touched his mouth and lips and how he tased it on his tongue. Maybe even a little saliva remained on the crust or on the fork he used to eat the pasta - allowing me to absorb one of his fluids. I was thankful for that opportunity and as everyone was getting up to leave i softly spoke to Master and said, “thank you Sir.”

Everyone said their goodbyes we filed out of the place, walked Alex back to his apartment and then I drove back home. When we arrived, Zach helped me carry the boxes out of the SUV and down into the basement. Master helped with the large heavy one. Once all boxes were in the house I pulled the SUV into the garage and came back in. I stripped down naked put my collar back on and went back downstairs. I handed the checkbook, debit card and car keys to Master, he said to go ahead and put them in the room with my clothes until id need them again. He pointed to the large heavy one and said, “Start with this one. Read the instructions and put it together.” He and Zach then turned and went back upstairs.

I opened the box to find out it was a special table. It looked similar to a massage table with padded arm extensions on both sides and each arm extension had Velcro straps. One side of the table also had padded extensions with straps that moved and could be locked in a horizontal position or almost down to the floor while the other side had what seemed to be a head rest, also with Velcro straps that was also movable up and down. There were two corded devices, one had a protruding curved tube like head. It was on a pole and had a stand to attach and some controls on the base of the tube. The other looked like a towel bar and had a device attached to the middle.

As I read the instruction it became clear that it was a multi purpose table and the back side with the padded extensions (almost to the floor) was to be used for milking. The slave would lay on the table chest down. The feet would go into the extensions just a few inches off the floor and the legs would be strapped in. There was a small indentation for the slave’s dick to hang down and a collection pan underneath. The arms and head could be strapped in place. This position was also ideal for administering a whipping or paddling hence the multi-purpose.

The other side was made for the slave to lie on his back with leg extensions moved to a horizontal position and the head extension can be moved to a 90 degree angle off the table. This was used in training so the Master can insert his dick into the slave’s mouth with a straight run into the throat.

The corded unit was a computerized milking device. The tube would be inserted into the slave. The head was a vibrating sensor that was able to regulate the stimulation and sense the slave’s reaction and adjust it to the point where the semen was released but no pleasure was felt. The other corded part looked like some type of restraint for a penis. There was a bar that extended across the size of the table and two risers that could attach to the table on each side. The middle of the bar had the restraint device - it looked like some type of chastity cage lock up.

The unit was mostly assembled and included tools (a screwdriver, wrench and small pliers) to finish the job. It took me about 30 minutes to put it all together. I went on to the next largest box which was a folding utility table. I pulled it out of the box and opened the table just as Master came down. He looked over what I had done and said, “Good work. I thought it would take longer for you to finish. It’s time to try it out. Get on the table.”
Old 03-05-2018, 02:45 PM   #9
Gayboy0021

Please continue! It’s tge best thing on GetDare

CRAVES - diapers, hidden public, semi public, piss, underwear, exposure, writing lines
ENJOYS: shit, pee drinking, mouth soaping, Underwear destroying, Laxatives, Public, shaving
LIMITS: family, personal info, illegal, cam [/COLOR]

5KM torture run tasks - be horrible

https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=385907

Pm dares
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=71446

Disclaimer
This user has a small cock
Gayboy0021 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2018, 12:29 AM   #10
kajindal

Please continue I am looking to read more
kajindal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2018, 06:37 AM   #11
Jarkley97

Chapter 4 - Seth learns denial

I did as he said and nervously stepped onto the leg extensions and laid across the table on my back. He fixed the Velcro straps across my legs, arms and head. I heard him fumble around as he picked up the cross bar. He attached it to the table on both sides and secured the cage across my soft dick. He then plugged the unit in and set some control. I felt a slight vibration in the cage around my dick as he turned it on. It was very slight but consistent. With my head strapped to the table i could only look straight up. I noticed the ceilings were pretty high for a basement.

“Just relax,” he said, “It will be more beneficial if you just let it happen and not fight or tighten up. This is for your benefit and will help you get used to denial.” He pushed a few buttons as the device adjusted around my dick. In addition to the slight vibration there was a warm soothing sensation - like the device was heated. He walked away from the table and opened the smaller box and started putting items from the box on the table. I could not see what they were.

He came back over and looked at the device then said, “I set it for a longer period since this is your first time. I’ll be back in a few minutes to see how you’re doing.” With that he walked upstairs. Other than being immobilized the table was relatively comfortable. For the first 20 minutes I did not really feel anything other than the warm sensation around my dick. After about 20 minutes, I started to feel aroused - like my dick wanted to get hard. It started slow – like a relaxed pre-horny feeling – but the heat and vibration slowly made that feeling get stronger. In a few minutes I felt myself start to get hard, but the device quickly prevented my erection from getting too far.

That feeling started to become frustrating. As much as I tried, I could not relax. It was constant and the more restraint i felt from the cage the more i wanted to get hard. I laid there struggling to deal with it as i heard Master come back down. Zach was with him carrying a laptop.

“How are you doing Seth,” he said as he walked to the table. He looked at the bar and cage and felt around my dick. “It looks like it’s starting to work.”

I said, “It’s very uncomfortable Sir, will you make it stop soon?” I was nervous and my voice reflected my concern.

“Just relax,” he said again, this time there was a hint of laughter in his voice. “Trust me, this will help you in the long run.” He then adjusted the table - lifting my upper body so i was in a semi- sitting up position. He turned the head restraint so that i was now looking slightly left. As he did that Zach placed the laptop on a table next to me and turned it on to show videos. It was a video of a guy strapped to a table getting slowly fucked by another guy.

“Now,” Master said, “Just relax watch the screen and imagine this is me fucking you.”

With all the commotion I was distracted so the pressure of my dick trying to get hard subsided. Master stood and watched for a few minutes and said, “I want you to also think about how i’m enjoying this and how much i will enjoy taking you for the first time.” with that he turned and went back upstairs. Zach who had been smiling this whole time followed him up.

His words ran right through me. As I started to relax all that came to mind was being taken by him for the first time. The thought of feeling his hard dick inside me and the thought of him having an orgasm inside me. I started to feel the pressure on mydick increase. I wanted to get fully hard. The thought of being fucked by him was intense and without the cage restraint I probably would have been harder than ever before in my life.

I felt emotionally frustrated and started to feel physically sore around my dick. The pushing out against the cage became very uncomfortable with the pain concentrated on the head of my cock. This went on for about 20 minutes - I tried to think of something to stop my dick from wanting to get hard but Masters words, the sight and sound of porn and the warm vibration made it impossible. I decided to stop trying to lessen my wanting erection and instead learn to get used to the pain and discomfort. I lied there feeling the pain and talking it until Master came down again.

He walked around the table inspecting the situation and said, “Good, it’s working well. I want you to know why i’m doing this. Now that i own you - you’ll have to get used to denial. You are only going to be allowed to cum or experience an orgasm when it benefits me. This exercise will help you cope with that reality.”

He paused for a few seconds and I realized he expected an expression of gratitude so I said, “Thank you, Sir.”

“Good, you’re welcome,” he said as he nodded. “Do you have any questions about it?”

“No Sir, thank you,” I replied.

He turned off the device removed the laptop with porn, and said, “OK I’m going to let you cool down before i remove the cage.”

Almost instantly the cage stopped vibrating and started to feel cool. I felt my dick get soft as the cage became cool. He waited a few minutes then unlocked the cage and undid the Velcro restraining straps from my arms legs and head.

He handed me a bottle of water and said, “take a little time to relax and collect yourself. When you feel ready, I want you to clean the machine and the parts. Your dick may feel a little sore tonight but it’s worth it to learn accepting denial so no pain relievers. Take all the time you need but when you’re done come back upstairs.”

When he left I sat up on the table and drank the water. He was right about it hurting. The pain was centered more on the head of my dick where it tried to press against the restraint. I finished the bottle of water and stepped down off the table. It felt good to stand and cleaning up was pretty easy. There was a slop sink against the wall with a floor drain and a hose connected to a water supply. I picked up cross bar and rinsed out the part that had been attached to my dick.

I finished cleaning and slowly walked upstairs and saw him and Zach watching TV in the living room. Master motioned to me to come over and told me to massage his feet. I gingerly sat down on the floor right by his feet. I looked down at his beautiful bare feet on the floor. They were big, size 13, but perfectly proportioned. His toes were middle length and straight and his nails rightly sized and shaped. I slowly slid my hand across his ankles and feet tops. I felt the warmth of his feet in my clean hands. I moved my face down and closer in better position to see what i was doing.

I first started to gently rub my fingers around and between his toes and pick out any lint that may have accumulated there. It looked like he had just recently removed his socks and they must have been black - as that was the color of the lint i removed. Once his feet were cleaned I started to rub them while applying a bit more pressure to help relieve the fatigue of the day. I felt the muscles on the bottom of his feet as i worked my hands on the bottom arch. They felt so strong in my hands as I looked up and realized how lucky I was to be beneath this magnificent person. I thought about how Ii did not deserve to hold his great feet in my hands - i didn’t even deserve to be walked on by these feet. The bottom of his feet were better than my face and rubbing his feet made me realize that and feel it up close.

I massaged them for about 40 minutes until he told me to prepare dinner. Other than serving it to him and Zach and cleaning up afterwards no other requests were made. He allowed me to again to sit on the floor by his feet as he watched TV and he started talking to me about the rules of the house.

We ran through the limits that were expressed in our contract and he started to talk about the house rules. I was to disrobe and put on my collar upon walking into the house. I could keep an emergency shirt and pants in the closet by the door for emergencies. I am responsible for all cleaning, laundry, meal preparation, and shopping for the whole household. I’m to ask questions when unsure but i should not expect to be told to do any of the duties. At all times of the day I am to be prepared to pick up after Master and provide whatever service is necessary.

He explained how he’s left lists of preferred foods and and recipes and how I should learn to make them to their liking.

I am expected to get enough rest to function properly at work and to be able to provide service to Master. Master will not deny any reasonable requests to go to sleep (especially on work days) and sleep deprivation will not be employed or used as a form or punishment. I should wake up before Master and get myself clean and ready for the day (coffee is ok to have in a cup as part of this routine. However all other meals are to be consumed off of a bowl on the floor.

I was allowed to use the toilet in the second bathroom or the one in the basement but when using the second bathroom i should always use it with the seat up. I am not to use the furniture when at home with people who know i’m a slave and am to avoid using it under any circumstances unless it would look odd to people who do not know of my slavehood. When awaiting orders i should stay on the floor by his feet.

Personal services are special and reserved only for Master - including taking care of his sexual needs or desires, acting as his urinal and providing personal hygiene or grooming. I am to help with brushing and flossing his teeth, bathing, qtip each ear, clipping and filing his nails and be ready when needed for blowing nose or a sneeze - preferably with a tissue but i should catch his sneeze with my face if need be. Bathing will be a night before bed, brushing teeth will be both morning and night and the other things as needed.

I am to address him the utmost respect using terms of respect (unless in presence of people who dont know i’m a slave) and treat all of his friends with the same level of respect i use for him - but without the same terms of respect. Anyone he considers a friend is an equal of him and by default above than me.

He explained his duties were to train me, help make me a better slave to serve him better and to care for me. He talked about how i was his property and anything i owned from now on would be his and about how he controlled any spending. We exchanged thoughts and questions and got to better understand where we each stood in the relationship. After we talked for hours he told me to go to bed. He followed me to the room as i got my mattress out of the closet and moved it to the foot of his bed and fell asleep almost immediately.
The following 2 users say Thank You to Jarkley97 for this post:
Old 04-08-2018, 09:23 AM   #12
Jarkley97

All comments - positive or negative are appreciated
Old 04-08-2018, 09:25 AM   #13
Jarkley97

Chapter 5 - Seth gets a kick start and a throaty workout
Training Day 3 - Monday

The next day I woke up in a panic and quickly jumped off my mattress looked around and found my Master was gone. I went into the living room and found him on the computer. “You’ve overslept,” he said as he kept typing. “I’m going to have to punish you for that but it will have to wait until later – we have a lot to do today. Now, quickly, go make breakfast for me only - Zach had to go out to get breakfast for himself !”

I quickly cleaned myself brushed my teeth, and prepared his breakfast. I served him first but when I went to serve myself to eat on the floor he stopped me and said that I should just drink water. I did as he ordered and knelt on the floor until he was done. He ate, then got up from the table and said, “Clean up, then meet me downstairs by the table.”

After denial training from yesterday this was the last thing I wanted to hear. My dick was still sore from the cage but I cleaned up and went downstairs without question. When I got there he was by the table and motioned to me to get on the table and lie on my back.

He pulled my body so that my shoulders were square with the edge of the table and my head was resting on a pad that extended beyond the table edge. He proceeded to walk around the table and secure Velcro straps on my ankles, knees, thighs, wrists, elbows and chest. He also strapped my forehead to the pad then lowered the pad 90 degrees so my head extended down. Lastly, he inserted an object into my mouth that prevented me from closing my mouth fully and adjusted the table height. There was a soft squeak as he turned the adjuster. I barely felt the table move.

There was a few seconds of eerie quiet until I heard him move behind my head followed by the cling of his pants unbuckling and the whir of undoing his zipper. “I’m going to train you to take my cock into your throat and defeat your gag reflex,” he said. “It’s going to feel very uncomfortable but the best thing you can do is trust me and relax. When you feel like gagging try swallowing – that might help. It’s going to go on for 20 – 30 minutes without stopping. Close and open your eyes if you understand.”

I closed my eyes waited a second then opened them and with that he approached my mouth. He first positioned the head of his penis with the bottom resting on the inside of my upper lip. He pushed the head in as the top of his hard cock slid under my tongue. He paused, I felt the throbbing just outside my throat, then he pushed in. I let out a quick sharp gagging noise and he pulled right out. He went right to the same position, paused, and pushed again. I uttered the same noise but he held it in longer this time before pulling out.

He proceeded to do this over and over again - pushing his rock hard pole into my throat and holding it there a bit longer each time. He would give me a few seconds to catch my breath before plunging in again. I could not relax and even though I tried to swallow it did not help. I couldn’t really hold my breath because as soon as his cock hit my throat it would cause me to cough. Each cough would bring up some mucus which dripped into my nose. My esophagus burned with acid churning inside it. I instinctively tried to move my hands but the straps prevented any movement other than to irritate the area on my arms near the Velcro.

I lost all track of time and tried concentrating on each push. The gagging gurgling sounds were longer and deeper but did not cause him to miss a step. Each thrust was now more forceful and it got to the point where I felt I could choke. I was sweating profusely and started to go into a panic. My body flailing under the restraints and the gagging turned into desperate crying. Through all this I heard him calmly say, “Hang in there, you’re almost done.”

Even with the noise I was making I could hear his breathing quicken. The rhythm of his thrusting changed and it became apparent he was about to cum. I felt his cock spasm against my throat as he let out a satisfying grunt and shot his cum. He pulled out and away as I coughed it all up along with some mucus and bile.

After a few seconds, he flipped up the head pad so it was straight with the table, removed the head restraint and mouth piece. “Good job Seth,” he said, “Now just stay here and relax for a little while.”

I recovered by taking longer deeper breaths and exhaling through my nose. I shook my head to clear it of the slime that had accumulated during the session. He made me lie there for over an hour. I was able to relax but my throat was throbbing in pain.

Upon his return he proceeded to remove all the straps and said, “Get off the table and clean up the area then come back upstairs so you can receive your punishment for this morning.”

The clean up was easy - mostly just a pool of fluids that came out of my mouth mixed with his semen. When I got back upstairs he and Zach were in the living room.

Right away i looked at Zach and said, “I’m really sorry about oversleeping this morning and i will make sure it doesn’t happen again”.

He looked at Master, smiled and said, “Ok apology accepted, but i don’t think you’re totally out of the woods yet.”

They both laughed and Master said, “I want you to hold on to the edge of eh couch, bend forward and spread your legs apart. Zach, it might be a good idea if you hel and hold his hands to the couch”

I complied with his request and Zach came over to the seating side of the couch and grabbed my wrists holding my hands in place. It was an embarrassing position almost looking directly at him while i was totally naked but i t was my own carelessness that put me there. I was expecting to receive some type of hit to my buttocks and was bracing myself slightly tightening my cheeks. There was a period of silence – not long maybe a minute or two and then I felt the upper part of his foot crash against my ball sack!

“Uggggh” I uttered as I went down to the floor laying there in a fetal position.

Zach let go of my wrists allowing me to fall on the floor doubled over in pain and just said, “Oh man!”.

As Master stood over me he said, “Slaves NEVER oversleep.” Now get up and assume the same position.”

I lingered on the floor for a few minutes and he was generous enough to allow me that short solace. I got back up and went into the same position and Zach again held my wrists. I was much more nervous now anticipating another kick but still closed my eyes and waited. I was not disappointed as he dealt another blow with the same result of me going down to the floor. The only difference was that this time the pain got the better of me and I started sobbing.

“Get up again,” he ordered.

I stood up for the third time in the same position. I tried to remain composed and hold back my tears but I wasn’t totally successful. I waited again for a third shot.

“Since this is your first punishment I will take it easy on you,” he said. Now, take a few minutes to recover.”

“Thank you Master,” I said, “i apologize again to you and Zach for my selfish carelessness and sorry that you had to take the time to punish me. But i am very grateful.”

After my apology he and Zach walked out of the room and I sat on the floor trying to decide which hurt more – my nuts or my throat. As the pain of the nut shot faded it became apparent it was my throat. Master walked back in with a cup in his hand. “Here, drink this,” he said as he handed it to me. “When you’re done go back downstairs and open the rest of the boxes.”

It was warm and had a lemon honey taste to it. I sipped it slowly and it had a soothing effect on my throat.
The following user says Thank You to Jarkley97 for this post:
Old 04-10-2018, 04:11 AM   #14
Gayboy0021

I absolutely love this. Can’t wait to read more! The standard of writing is brilliant. Can’t wait for more

CRAVES - diapers, hidden public, semi public, piss, underwear, exposure, writing lines
ENJOYS: shit, pee drinking, mouth soaping, Underwear destroying, Laxatives, Public, shaving
LIMITS: family, personal info, illegal, cam [/COLOR]

5KM torture run tasks - be horrible

https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=385907

Pm dares
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=71446

Disclaimer
This user has a small cock
Gayboy0021 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2018, 04:44 AM   #15
Jarkley97

thanks - i appreciate the comments and you reading the story