Old 10-02-2015, 08:11 PM   #16
Dare Lord
getDare Sweetheart

I haven't ever taken a request before, but I'm willing to try it out.

PM me a request if you have one. It might take me a little while to get to it, and some bits might be changed as the story develops organically, but I'll give it a shot.

Kik ID: DL1620

I am a switch (although more frequently sub than dom). Check out my PM dares!
Dare Lord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2015, 12:44 PM   #17
Dare Lord
getDare Sweetheart

This one-off comes from a suggestion by gamerdom. Enjoy!

SWITCH DAY

Kim awoke early that day, but Megan was already in the kitchen. Running her hands over her bare thighs—Kim had to sleep naked every night as part of her sub contract with Megan—Kim stood up, stretched, and walked into the kitchen to find her girlfriend and dom. She was skinny, with long coltish legs and negligible cleavage, and completely shaved from the neck down, as Megan had required.

She had been waiting for this ever since Megan had amended their contract: once a year, on the anniversary of the start of their dom/sub relationship, they would switch places for a day. This had already begun. Kim normally had to make Megan breakfast, but Megan had gotten to work on that while Kim was still asleep.

Megan was wearing a long T-shirt (with nothing underneath. Kim knew this because Megan liked to occasionally wake her up and make her reach under that shirt and use her talented fingers for Megan’s pleasure.) and was hard at work at the stove. Even through the bagginess of the shirt Kim could make out her generous curves, and the smell of bacon wafted through the air.

Kim went up behind Megan and hugged her from behind. “Thank you for this,” she whispered.

“You’re welcome, mistress,” Megan replied with a wink.

“But, you know, I never cooked with a shirt on,” Kim said mischievously. Then she pulled Megan’s shirt off, and her girlfriend’s perfect ass and smooth back came into view. Megan gasped but did not say anything. Kim put the shirt on. It was looser on her than on Megan, and the neckline swooped dangerously low, but it was better than nothing, and it reminded her of her role today. She got clothes, Megan didn’t.

Megan had made breakfast for two. She plated the bacon and scrambled eggs and brought them over to the table. Kim put Megan’s plate on the floor. “Doggies don’t eat with the people,” she said, smirking. “Get down there, and I might even give you a tummy rub later.”

Blushing, Megan did as asked. She got on all fours to eat her breakfast, and didn’t use her hands. All the while, her breasts dangled and almost hit the floor, and her ass stuck up in the air like a gift. Kim couldn’t resist this. She brought a hand down gently on Megan’s round cheeks, stroking them before noticing something. Playfully, she inserted a finger into Megan’s pussy. Megan squealed.

“You’re wet, aren’t you, doggy?” Megan nodded. Kim removed her finger, then inserted it again, swirling it around and flicking Megan’s clit along the way. Megan moaned. “You like being a sub today, don’t you, doggy?” Megan nodded again, her face flushed, her eyes shut tight. “Completely at my mercy, always willing to serve, doing nothing unless I ask it.” Megan began to buck her hips, and Kim added another finger. She intended to bring Megan right up to the edge before denying her. “How horny are you, doggy?”

“So horny, mistress,” Megan answered, her voice rasping. “Oh God.”

Kim could feel herself getting wet now, too. She kept up the rhythm, adding a third finger to heighten Megan’s pleasure. Then, moments before she was going to remove her fingers and leave her sub for the day on the brink of satisfaction, Megan’s whole body shuddered. Kim took her fingers out immediately, but it was too late. Megan groaned from the force of her orgasm, collapsing to the floor.

A second later, Kim spanked her. “I didn’t say you could finish!”

Megan whimpered, “I’m sorry, mistress. I just couldn’t control myself.”

“Today, you’ll have to learn,” Kim said. “You’re going to be punished for this, but first… since you came, I figure it’s my turn.” She spun Megan over onto her back, so that her round C-cup breasts with erect nipples pointed up, then maneuvered her pussy over Megan’s face. Her baggy shirt covered Megan’s head, leaving her in darkness as she got to work.

And it was amazing. Megan usually didn’t eat her out, but Kim knew straightaway what she was missing. Megan’s tongue was talented and assertive, and it knew its way around Kim’s nether regions better than Kim did. Kim wriggled around on Megan’s face, but mostly just enjoyed the situation. Her breathing became shallow and ragged, but she stayed as quiet as she could. With her hands, she played with Megan’s breasts, pinching the nipples, squeezing them together, and just cupping them. Part of her wished she had breasts like Megan’s, but she felt lucky that at least she had Megan’s to touch.

It didn’t take long after that before she came. Without a word, she stood up from Megan’s now slick face and looked down at her sub for the day. It was only getting started, and she had some great ideas for what they should do for Megan’s punishment.

First, though, they took a shower together, and it was Megan’s duty to scrub Kim until she decided she was clean. Kim loved the attention, loved the way Megan treated her as if her body with all its flaws was all that mattered to her. She allowed herself one moment away from their dom/sub arrangement and kissed Megan on the lips, the water from the shower head cascading around them. Then she had Megan dress her, a simple act that managed to be hot in its simplicity.

Kim had Megan dress in a simple yellow sundress that ended on her upper thigh. Megan was not allowed to wear any underwear of any kind, and she looked a little uncomfortable as Kim walked her out to the car.

“We’re going shopping today,” Kim said. “Are you going to behave?”

“Yes, mistress,” Megan replied.

“Good. I want you to feel warmed up by the time we get to the store, so you need to start playing with yourself.” Kim hitched up Megan’s skirt, her girlfriend’s bare ass on the car seat. Without protest, Megan began touching herself. “But you’re not just doing this for your own pleasure, doggy.” Then Kim pulled down on the top of the sundress until Megan’s breasts popped out. Her nipples were already hard, and it was all Kim could do not to revert back to her usual submissive ways and suck on them until Megan moaned with pleasure.

They took fairly crowded roads, and Megan shut her eyes so that she wouldn’t think about who was watching. Soon, there was a faint slurping sound as she put her fingers in and out, in and out of her dripping slit. They were almost to the mall when a truck driving next to them honked. Megan’s eyes snapped open, and she moved to cover herself. “Don’t you dare,” Kim warned her. So Megan resumed masturbating while the guy in the truck next to them watched on in disbelief.

When they had reached the mall, Kim pulled Megan’s hand out of herself and had her lick the fingers clean. Kim kissed her, adjusted her sundress, and led her into the mall. “It’s time to get you a new set of clothes,” she said.

Kim grabbed some items and went with her sub for the day into a dressing room. The attendant, a blonde girl who looked to be about a senior in high school, waved them in with a knowing wink. When they entered the small dressing room, Kim didn’t bother locking the door. “Strip, doggy,” she said, and Megan did. She stood naked in front of Kim, eyes full of undisguised want, the door of the room left ajar. Kim took a picture. “That’s for me.” Then she had Megan change into a sheer white tank top and denim skirt.

Kim left the dressing room and went to get the attendant. “I’m sorry,” she said, “but can we borrow you for a minute? We need a second opinion about some items.”

“Um… sure,” the attendant replied, and followed Kim into the dressing room.

Megan’s tank top was tight, and it left nothing to the imagination. Not only were her nipples visible, but so were the telltale dark circles of her areolas. Her skirt barely went below her ass, but it was a size too big, so she had to hold it up at all times. She met the attendant’s gaze and blushed.

“I think your tank top is too tight, ma’am,” the attendant said nervously. “And maybe you might want to, um, wear a bra with that.”

Kim grinned. “You don’t have to call her ma’am. And she hates bras, so this might not be the best choice. Then again, maybe she likes showing everything off. Do you, Megan?”

Megan turned scarlet. “I… maybe I like to be seen.” Her gaze was on the ground.

“Well, either way, this top won’t do,” Kim said, and pulled it off Megan right in front of the shocked attendant. Megan’s breasts were out in the open again, this time within feet of a stranger. The door to the room was still open, meaning that at anytime someone could walk by and spot her state of undress. To make matters worse, she had to lift her arms for the tank top to come off, which meant her hands left her skirt. Without any support, the skirt slid down and off. Megan was naked in front of the attendant.

“Should I… uh… go?” the attendant asked, embarrassed.

“Of course not!” Kim said. “We’re not done with everything yet. Besides, you heard Megan. She loves to be seen. She’s probably getting off on this!” Megan shot Kim a vicious look, but Kim just smiled.

For the next ten minutes, Megan was forced to try on an array of outfits, each one sluttier than the last, with the attendant as her audience. Some, Kim said she wanted to keep, others were sent away. Kim made sure the attendant got a good look at Megan. She had her bend over in front of the attendant once, and Megan knew what an unimpeded glimpse of her pussy the attendant was getting.

Finally, after the last dress had been tried, Kim had Megan strip naked for the attendant for the last time. “Thank this lovely lady for her help,” Kim said to Megan, smirking.

“Th-thank you,” Megan stammered.

“Please,” Kim said. “That’s not good enough. Let her know how happy her being here has made you.”

Megan scowled for the briefest instant, but then went over to the attendant and pulled her in for a long embrace. Then Megan planted a tender kiss on the girl’s lips, causing the attendant to blush as fiercely as her. Somehow, Megan sensed that this wasn’t enough. She had forced Kim to do worse, and wanted to please her dom for the day. So she kissed the attendant harder, pushing her against the wall of the room with a thud. The door was still open, and Kim had no intention of closing it.

The attendant was not resisting the kiss, but responding in kind, and her hands found their way to Megan’s shapely ass. Megan gasped. She had not been expecting this, nor, likely, had Kim. But Megan ran with it. She slipped a hand inside the attendant’s uniform polo shirt, sliding it underneath the girl’s bra to cup her breast. The attendant moaned and pulled Megan closer. Kim was probably taking pictures, or maybe filming it for later viewing. Megan wondered at what point Kim would put a stop to this.

Then the attendant’s uniform slacks were at her knees, and Megan’s hand was searching inside her flowered panties. An instant later, the attendant’s hand was at Megan’s slit. Both of them sighed in unison. “Oh, Kim,” Megan moaned, her eyes shut tight.

There was a tap at Megan’s shoulder. Megan broke off whatever was happening with the attendant and turned to face Kim, the girl she loved, the girl who was controlling her today. Without a moment’s thought, Megan kissed Kim, running her hands through her hair sensually.

“Thank you, but that will be all,” Kim said. The attendant hastened to do up her pants and take the bundle of clothes with her. When she was gone, Kim leaned in close and whispered, “Good doggy. The plans for the day have changed a little, but we’ll have to roll with it.”

“What, mistress?” Megan asked, but when she scanned the room she saw it. There was nothing left. In her rush to get out of the dressing room, the attendant had accidentally scooped up Megan’s sundress. She was trapped in here, completely naked, with no way of covering up.

“We’ll work something out,” Kim said. “You won’t like it, but it’ll get you out of here. We’ll call this part your punishment. We’ve got more fun to have before the day is through.”

That was right, Megan realized. It wasn’t even lunchtime yet. Who knew what devious plans Kim had in store? She had gotten a whole year to scheme, and it would all come to a head today. Even so, as the very aroused and very exposed Megan stood in the dressing room with Kim’s arm wrapped around her, she couldn’t help looking forward to next year’s switch day.

THE END…?

The following 2 users say Thank You to Dare Lord for this post:
Old 10-06-2015, 05:25 AM   #18
gamerdom

Damn now I want more.... That was excellent!
Old 07-05-2018, 02:44 PM   #19
Dare Lord
getDare Sweetheart

AT THE DOCTOR’S OFFICE

Jeremy sat in the reception area of the doctor’s office, looking at the outdated and juvenile wallpaper. This was the same doctor he had seen since he was a little kid, and he felt a bit weird coming back now that he was old enough to drive himself here, but he would be going to college in another state next year, so there was no point in changing now. Still, the cartoon clowns made him feel more than a little foolish.

Lessening the impact of this was a face he recognized. Katherine, a blonde girl a year or so younger than him, was in the waiting room as well, looking just as uncomfortable. She was cute—slender, blonde, with pert B-cup breasts accentuated by her tight T-shirt. As the two of them made eye contact, Katherine looked away.

“Been seeing Dr. Franklin for a while?” Jeremy asked, trying to get her to open up a little. She was the only person he had any chance of having a conversation with while he waited.

Katherine nodded. “It seems like I’m about ten years too old now, though. What are you here for?”

“Physical,” Jeremy replied. “You?” Jeremy was on the school track team, and he had to get his physical done before he could compete. It had been incredibly awkward for him to strip down the first time in front of Dr. Franklin, but she had reminded him she’d seen him naked when he was a baby, and he didn’t have anything she had seen before. It still wasn’t anything he was completely comfortable with, but at least he didn’t dread it anymore. He thought his body was just fine, overall—although he wished his penis were a couple of inches longer, especially when soft.

“Just a regular check up,” Katherine told him. “At least there aren’t any little kids here, right?”

“Yeah.” The waiting room was empty save for the two of them. Judging from when they’d arrived, Jeremy had the earler appointment, but since his was just a physical, he wouldn’t be too long.

As if on cue, one of the nurses poked her head into the room. “Jeremy? We’re ready for you.”

“Well, that’s me,” Jeremy said. “Enjoy reading Highlights, I guess.”

Katherine laughed. “I’ll see if I can find the seven differences between the two pictures before my appointment begins.”

The nurse led Jeremy back to the third door on the left and opened it for him. “Dr. Franklin will be with you in just a minute,” she said. “Go ahead and strip down.” As soon as Jeremy was inside, the nurse let the door swing shut behind him, leaving him in the privacy of his own room.

Jeremy wasted no time in removing his shirt, and his pants didn’t take much longer. When he was in just his boxers, he hesitated. It felt weird to be completely naked while alone in an unfamiliar room. The air conditioner was running full steam, and he knew the cold would do him no favors. Oh, well. He sighed, yanked down his boxers, and hopped up on the table to wait for Dr. Franklin to arrive.

Jeremy looked down at his manhood. In the cold, since it was flaccid, it wasn’t more than three inches, tops. In fact, as he looked, it seemed to retreat into itself as the cool air hit it, and it ended up more like two inches in length. He thought with relief that it was a good thing Katherine wasn’t seeing him like this. Dr. Franklin was bad enough, but she was professional and didn’t make any remarks about his size.

One minute passed. Then five. Then ten. Jeremy began to worry that there had been a mistake. The nurse had said Dr. Franklin would be right in, but instead he’d just been sitting on his own in the nude. Had something gone wrong? Had Dr. Franklin forgotten him?

Finally, after fifteen minutes, Jeremy decided he needed to get to the bottom of this. He cracked the door just a little, then poked his head outside. For the moment, his nudity didn’t matter as much as the time he had wasted. There was no sign of his doctor.

Then he leaned forward, lost his balance, and tipped out of his room and into the hallway. His right side smarted where he hit the ground, and he felt foolish, so he pushed himself back up and grabbed the doorknob to turn it to let himself back into the room.

It wouldn’t turn.

“Fuck,” he whispered under his breath. Of course it wouldn’t. To protect his privacy, the doors would automatically lock from the inside so only a doctor or nurse with a key could enter. It would have comforted him, made him feel more secure… but not today.

Because now he was naked and out in the open.

There was nothing for it but to search for Dr. Franklin. It would be an embarrassing moment, but as soon as he found her, he could explain everything and they could get back to the safety of the room.

Barefoot, his cock flinching at every breeze, Jeremy walked down the hallway, peering at every junction. It curved around a lot, and he found himself getting lost. He tried to double back, but he wasn’t sure if he was heading back in the right direction anymore. At least he hadn’t run into anyone, he thought. Then another thought entered his mind. Dr. Franklin was probably back in the room he had abandoned, puzzling over the heap of clothes on the floor but no patient.

Jeremy was flustered now, and in this state, he forgot how far he had walked. There was a swinging door up ahead. He thought that would lead to the stretch of hallway where his room was. Then he could knock on the door and get back on track with Dr. Franklin.

But he was wrong.

He pushed open the door, and found himself back in the waiting room.

For a moment, he went unnoticed. Dr. Franklin was in the room—Jeremy had found her at last—talking to Katherine. “Have you seen Jeremy anywhere?” Dr. Franklin asked in her usual authoritative voice. “I can’t find any sign of him!”

Then the door swung shut behind Jeremy, and both Dr. Franklin and Katherine spun around to see what had made the noise. Dr. Franklin’s brows furrowed in confusion. Katherine’s jaw dropped. Jeremy couldn’t blame them. There he was, naked as the day he was born, too shocked to even think to cover up, his shrunken manhood on display. The moment froze.

Dr. Franklin’s expression changed from confusion to anger. “Really, Jeremy, I thought better of you. Have you decided you’re an exhibitionist now? Showing off your bits and pieces to the world? You should be ashamed!”

“No, I…” Jeremy began, but it was no use. Katherine seemed to be trying to suppress a giggle—and her eyes were right on his cock.

“Don’t try to make excuses, young man, you’ve been caught!” Dr. Franklin snapped. She turned to Katherine. “I’m sorry you have to see this, dear.” Katherine shook her head, her eyes not moving from his package. Jeremy wondered if this was the first cock she’d seen in person. Dr. Franklin must have been wondering the same thing. A gleam entered her eye.

“Well, all right then, Jeremy,” she sighed. “I suppose the only thing for it is to indulge you at this age. We’ll be conducting your physical examination out here.”

“What?” Jeremy asked. It was impossible for Katherine to stifle her giggle now, but Dr. Franklin didn’t seem to notice.

“You’re just turning eighteen,” Dr. Franklin told him. “Perhaps what you need is to get this all out of your system. I mean, you’re certainly enjoying it!”

At this, she pointed to his crotch. To Jeremy’s horror, he was getting hard! He would never have chosen this, but there was something about the way the female doctor and the girl he knew were looking at his naked body that was arousing him!

Dr. Franklin was all business at first. She measured his height and weight on the scale in the waiting room, then used a stethoscope to check his breathing. She had Jeremy lie down on the floor to check for fluid, and through it all, Jeremy stayed stiff as a board.

After a few minutes of this, Dr. Franklin looked back to Katherine. “Well, young lady, do you have any questions? Jeremy here is a typical male specimen.” She shot Katherine a conspiratorial look. “Maybe a little less than typical in one area, but that happens sometimes.” Jeremy flushed. “I’m talking about his penis of course. Five inches is a little below average, but men have worked with less.”

Now it was Katherine’s turn to blush with her question. “Can… can I touch him?”

Dr. Franklin raised an eyebrow. “I suppose you can. Anywhere you like, dear.”

Katherine rose from her chair and walked to where Jeremy was standing, totally vulnerable, in front of her. There was a look on her face that resembled nothing more than… hunger. She paced around Jeremy’s back, then reached out and gave his ass a light, playful smack. The touch startled Jeremy, and he let out a gasp. Katherine chuckled, and Dr. Franklin took a few steps back so as not to get in the way of whatever was going to happen.

Jeremy could feel Katherine’s breath on his neck, tantalizing him. He gulped and closed his eyes. How far was she going to take this? How far would Dr. Franklin let her? It seemed as though anything was on the table, if Katherine was allowed to touch him. Maybe the doctor really did think he did all this on purpose, because of some kink, and this was the best way to get it out of his system.

Then Katherine reached around and grasped his penis.

Jeremy’s eyes shot open, searching for Dr. Franklin, but the doctor just smiled and made no move to stop Katherine. There was a twist in Jeremy’s stomach. Maybe Dr. Franklin liked this too, liked seeing her patient at Katherine’s mercy! Katherine’s other hand cupped his testicles, stroking the skin as though she were rubbing a pet.

He couldn’t help himself. Jeremy moaned.

“Well, this is fascinating, Katherine,” Dr. Franklin intoned clinically. “As you can see, stimulation of the genitals provokes a response. Do you enjoy it when Katherine strokes your penis, Jeremy?”

Jeremy gulped. No way was he answering that!

“Don’t ignore me, young man,” Dr. Franklin said. “You started this, after all. Answer the question.”

Katherine began to move her hand up and down the length of Jeremy’s shaft, gently at first but growing more forceful. An involuntary moan escaped his lips. “Y-yes.”

“Yes what? Speak in a complete sentence, Jeremy.”

“Yes, I enjoy it when Katherine strokes my penis,” Jeremy replied, his face beet red, his cock throbbing.

“I can feel his heartbeat,” Katherine breathed. She passed her thumb over the tip, brushing it through some precum. She recoiled for a moment. “What’s this?”

“When a boy’s body is preparing for sex,” Dr. Franklin explained, eyeing Jeremy’s dick closely, “it produces a natural lubricant. Girls do much the same thing, you know.”

For a moment, Katherine was the one who looked embarrassed. Then she grabbed Jeremy’s cock again, and he grunted with surprise and pleasure, and she felt more in control. “So he’s… horny?”

Dr. Franklin chuckled. “He appears to be quite aroused, yes, Katherine. Are you aroused, Jeremy?”

By this point, Jeremy was having an out-of-body experience. Katherine was jerking him off while Dr. Franklin watched! And to make things worse, he could feel the beginnings of an orgasm stirring deep within him! He nodded. “I’m… I’m horny,” he gasped. His breathing was becoming shallow.

Katherine was getting faster, inadvertently corkscrewing her hand down his shaft, smearing precum everywhere. Jeremy was in heaven and hell, all at the same time. He couldn’t cum in front of these two, that would be the cherry on top of this humilition sundae, but he didn’t know how he would be able to stop himself now. How had this gone so far?

“Now, Jeremy appears to be nearing an orgasm,” Dr. Franklin said. “Is that right, Jeremy?”

“Yes!” Jeremy moaned.

“Katherine, would you like to bring him to orgasm or watch his orgasm from the front?” the female doctor asked.

“I’d like to watch,” Katherine replied. “If it’s not too much trouble for you.” She let go of Jeremy’s cock and walked around in front of him. She was cuter than Jeremy had remembered, and the look on her face was one that would be burned into Jeremy’s memory for years to come.

That was when Dr. Franklin started jerking him off.

Her movements were precise, practiced, and hard for Jeremy to resist. He was all too aware of Katherine staring eagerly at his humiliation, but he couldn’t keep from moaning in pleasure anymore. To his horror, he started to whisper pleas for Dr. Franklin to continue, all while Katherine gaped.

And then he had no choice but to let go.

“I’M CUMMING!” Jeremy yelped as thick streams of cum shot out from his cock, landing on the floor and his torso alike. Katherine let out a surprised squeal when she saw the volume of his emissions. Dr. Franklin kept pumping until she was certain he was through.

Then she took a few steps away from Jeremy, eyeing the scene. A naked teenage boy who had just cum in front of a teenage girl, who had a perplexing look on her face. The boy was trembling with the force of his orgasm, clearly one of the strongest he had ever had. Neither of them would forget this scene.

“Well,” Dr. Franklin said, grasping her clipboard, “I think we’re done for the day, Jeremy. You appear to be in excellent physical health. And,” she winked, “in the prime of your sexual appetites.”

The following user says Thank You to Dare Lord for this post:
Old 10-27-2019, 11:39 AM   #20
Dare Lord
getDare Sweetheart

THE MAGIC DOLL

Natalie sat down on the couch, brushing her long brown hair back from her face. Her friend Dani had called her here, but wouldn’t say why. With Dani, it was always something—a new liquor, or a dress she wanted to make sure fit just right. But they’d been roommates since they were freshmen in college, and now that they were almost seniors, splitting the rent on an apartment, Natalie had learned to just go with the flow. It usually led somewhere interesting, at least.

Dani strode into the room, her hands behind her back, her hair framing her face. It was originally blonde, but a month ago she had dyed it blue. By now, the blue highlights were faded, and some of the blonde hair was showing at the roots. Regardless, she cut a great figure in her black and white sundress, making Natalie feel underdressed in her white blouse and jeans. At least the jeans clung to her hips, giving her something that might draw the boys’ attention when they went out on the town later.

“What’ve you got there, Dani?” asked Natalie.

“Oh, you mean behind my back?”

“Dani, come on. You’re building this up too much. What is it anyway, did that weird tequila you’ve been eyeing go on sale?”

Dani shook her head, grinning. “Much better, I promise.”

Natalie shrugged. “I mean, that wouldn’t be hard.”

“Fine,” Dani said. “Be like that. Only then you won’t get to see the coolest, weirdest thing ever.”

Natalie rolled her eyes. “Okay, Dani, fine. Just let me see it, and maybe we can get this over with. You know it’s too early to start pregaming, though. The pary isn’t until eight.”

The blue-haired girl snapped her fingers dismissively. “Nat. This isn’t booze, I promise. It’s… drumroll, please…” When it became clear Natalie wasn’t going to give her a drumroll, Dani moved her arms in front of her to reveal…

“A doll?”

What Dani held looked like a Barbie doll in size and general shape, but wearing a more detailed outfit, a blouse and jeans. Oh, great, Natalie thought, I match friggin’ Barbie.

“This is not just any doll,” Dani explained. “The guy at the pawn shop said this is a magic doll. Kinda like voodoo, but not evil or anything. I can’t burn you or make you drown. It’s just for fun. Pranks, you know?”

“I think you got pranked yourself, Dani,” Natalie replied. “There’s no way that Barbie doll can make you control people or whatever.”

“Then there’s no harm trying it out, right?”

Natalie sighed. “Fine. Raise the arms or something. See if you can make me, like, wave.”

Dani shook her head. “That’s not how it works, though. The doll has to be attuned to you first. Otherwise this thing is working blind.”

“Um, Dani, it’s a doll. It can’t see anything, period.”

“You know what I mean! Come on, give it a shot. All I need is one of your hairs.” Dani put on an exaggerated pout. “Pleeeeease.”

“Okay, okay!” Natalie grumbled. She grabbed a pair of scissors from the end table and reached into her hair. She pulled out a brown strand, snipped it free of the rest, and handed it to Dani. “Now how do you do this?”

“Hmm…” Dani said. “If the guy at the shop was telling the truth, I think I just need to wrap this hair here, and…” Her voice trailed off as she tied the strand of hair around the doll’s neck like a choker. “Now let’s make you wave.” She lifted the doll’s right arm and…

Nothing happened. Natalie felt a twinge in her arm, but it just itched, like a mosquito bite. She figured that’s what it was and scowled. “All right, Dani, we’ve tried the stupid thing, it doesn’t work, so now can we figure out what drinks we’re bringing to the party?”

Dani’s face fell. “I was sure it would work,” she mumbled.

“Hey,” Natalie said. “Don’t get too upset. That thing didn’t set you back too much, right?” When Dani shook her head, Natalie continued. “Then bring it to the party with us. We’ll all have a good laugh about it, and it’ll all be fine. I’m sure the next not-voodoo doll will work.” She winked.

Her efforts seemed to pay off. Dani seemed to be in better spirits already, and with that, the two girls got ready for the party at Jake’s house.

The party was going exceptionally well. Natalie and Dani each had a few drinks in them, the music was great, and they were dancing with some cute guys. Natalie had almost forgotten about the doll, until Dani pulled it out of her purse as she talked to one of the guys.

“I know, it seems stupid to me, too,” she laughed. “But the guy at the pawn shop was so convincing! He actually got me to pay ten bucks for a used Barbie doll! Well, maybe it can be my wingman.” She lifted up the arm and waved it at the guys, raising her voice to mimic what she thought the doll sounded like. “Hey, hotties! Have you heard about my friend Dani?”

At that moment, Natalie’s right arm thrust up in the air like she was volunteering to answer a question—not normal for her.

The pawn shop owner, it turned out, hadn’t been lying to Dani. All he’d done was leave out one little, insignificant detail: the doll needed a couple of hours to sync with the target.

Dani and the guys were looking away from Natalie, and since she was still dancing, it just appeared to everyone else that she had let the movement take her away. Natalie was the only one who guessed, and that guess was confrimed when Dani lowered the doll’s arm and Natalie’s dropped to her side.

“Oh my god,” she breathed. She had to get to Dani, convince her to untie the hair from around the doll’s neck before it was too late and Dani made the doll bust a move that would leave Natalie sore for the next few days.

She started across the floor to Dani, but to her horror, one of the guys had taken the doll from her and had started miming more for it to do. One by one, the guy tested out the doll’s limbs, and Dani felt her arms and then her legs lurch forward. She gulped, one of the things she could still control.

That was when things took a turn for the worse.

One of the guys made a joke about Barbie being a slut, and he mimed it talking about how it was “so hot” at this party. “Do you mind if I make myself a little more comfortable?” he asked in a thin falsetto.

No, Natalie thought. Not that.

Slowly, inevitably, the guy pulled the doll’s shirt up, up, up, and Natalie found her hands gripping the hem and tugging it skyward herself. Soon enough the shirt was off, and Natalie had tossed it somewhere else on the dance floor. She turned a shade of crimson. Here she was, standing in the middle of a party as the other dancers started to notice her, wearing nothing to cover her chest but a lacy black bra!

The jeans came next, sliding down the doll’s hips and Natalie’s own. At least my panties match, she thought, although that wasn’t much comfort since they were lacy and rode up in the back. Most of her ass was hanging out! Now she definitely had a lot of attention—except from Dani and the guys she was flirting with.

“This is so weird,” one of the guys said. “Have you ever seen a doll with underwear?”

Natalie wanted to rush over and shout at them to stop, but she was worried about all the attention she was getting already. Instead, she rushed to the far side of the room, to an unoccupied couch, and curled her knees up to her chest. It was still obvious she was half naked, but at least she wasn’t flashing anybody.

“You’re right,” another guy with Dani replied. “We should take them off!”

Natalie gasped. This time, her hands didn’t even have to move. She felt the clasp of the bra undo itself on its own, and the straps slid down and off her arms. Natalie was able to keep it pinned in place with her knees, but that wasn’t to last long. One of the guys held the Barbie above his head and mimed it shaking its tits. Natalie’s blood went cold as she rose to her feet and shook her B-cup breasts for anyone who could see.

And there were quite a few people who could see.

Before she had a chance to sit down, the first guy slid the panties off the doll with a falsetto “Wooo!” Natalie felt the waistband loosen, and she reached down to hold onto it to keep it from sliding off her hips. But the power of the doll was too much, and the pull of that guy’s hands on the doll’s panties was a force stronger than gravity—and Natalie’s grip. Her panties dropped to the carpeted floor, exposing her landing strip.

She was naked. Natalie was completely, inescapably naked in the middle of a house party, and a lot of the house had started to watch. A couple of guys and one of the girls got out their phones and started taking pictures. As the guys with Dani passed the doll around, Natalie found herself turning on the spot, giving her onlookers an unobstructed view of her ass… her tits… her pussy.

“Please…” she whispered, but no one could hear. And she wasn’t sure how she even wanted that sentence to end. Please stop taking pictures? Please give me my clothes back? Or… please don’t stop? Her nipples were hard with excitement, and she could feel a tingling from her pussy. She was getting wet, despite the mortification… or perhaps because of it.

Dani and her new friends set the doll on the counter, and Natalie was able to slump down on the couch and curl up a little. A slight breeze confirmed the horrible truth, however, that this still left her pussy uncovered. Her moist pussy. Oh god, she thought, just don’t let everyone see…

The guys were now heavily flirting with Dani, and one of them decided to show off his prowess in bed. “I guarantee it,” he said. “I’ll make you cum twice: once with my mouth and once with my cock. I’ve got what they call a talented tongue.”

“Prove it,” said Dani. She was clearly interested.

The guy grinned and moved the doll into a sitting position, its arms at its sides, at the edge of the counter. Natalie had no choice but to comply, moving to the couch’s edge and letting her tits hang free. This brought a low cheer of approval from her onlookers. Then the guy spread the Barbie’s legs, and Natalie felt her own moving apart. No, she thought, no no no, they’ll see!

“Oh my god, she’s wet!” exclaimed one of the girls who was watching her.

“What a slut!” a guy said approvingly, his face covered in a smile.

That was when the guy trying to impress Dani stretched out his tongue and licked the doll between its legs.

The feeling was instant, electric. The tongue felt so real! Natalie let out a startled yelp and tried to move her hands to cover her pussy, but of course she couldn’t. Even if she could have, it wouldn’t have stopped the sensation of the guy’s tongue brushing across her clit.

But the guy wasn’t done. He kept going, showing off his cunnilingus skills on the doll to Dani, who giggled but looked on in interest.

Not as much interest as the crowd who had gathered to watch Natalie writhe and moan as unseen forces whipped her up into a frenzy of greater pleasure than she had ever known. His tongue was able to lick all of her at once, stimulating every part of her equally, on her clit and inside her lips alike. She was all too quicky ramping up to a massive orgasm, and she bucked her hips to meet the invisible tongue. She was so close!

When the orgasm came, it was overpowering. Natalie let out a cry of ecstasy as her onlookers applauded, but the guy, unaware of the connection between her and the doll, hadn’t stopped licking, so she kept moaning as he worked her up towards a second earth-shattering orgasm.

He stopped at the instant she came the second time, and the shock of his tongue’s removal was so intense that Natalie squirted all over the couch. Jesus, she thought, I’ve never even done that before!

She registered the cameras in a way she hadn’t or the first few minutes, and her humiliation was complete. But Natalie couldn’t even get angry. She’d had the best couple of orgasms of her life, who cared who saw?

The guys with Dani set the doll down and headed upstairs to the bedroom. That seemed to break the spell, and Natalie rushed to gather up all her clothes. She found everything but the panties, and decided those must have been taken by some enterprising pervert. When she reached the doll, she clothed it as well—just in case—and unwrapped the strand of hair from around its neck. The aftershocks of the orgasm running through her, she took the doll and rushed from the party, a host of catcalls and whistles chasing her all the way.

In the middle of the night, Natalie lay awake in her room. Dani had made it back a couple of hours ago from the party, but Natalie hadn’t gotten a wink of sleep. She was still too wired from her experiences at the party. The horror of her pictures or video maybe turning up online. The excitement of being watched. The jolt of the phantom tongue on her pussy. But there was no way she would let Dani or her friends use the doll on her again, no way.

That was when she had an idea.

Natalie crept on tiptoe to Dani’s room, a pair of scissors in her hand, and eased the door open. Dani was lying on the bed in a baggy tee shirt and cotton panties, too lazy to crawl under the sheets, and snoring lightly. With the most nimble reflexes she had, Natalie slid one blade of the scissors under a strand of Dani’s hair…

And cut.

The following user says Thank You to Dare Lord for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk