Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online > Person Above Truth or Dare

Old 02-06-2021, 05:07 PM   #511
k1rage
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Messy_diaper View Post
Same dare
__________________________________________________ _______________
likes:abdl,DIAPER,SMELL DIAPERS,ACT LIKE A ANIMAL, MESSY DIAPERS,HUMILLATING, crawl, puddles of pee, I love putting diapers on my face, head, pillow and bed to end up smelling bad

Limits: masturbate,photos,cum,anal,enema,blood,illegal,lax atives, family

Send me a direct message or a message to :[email protected] and I'll do everything you say related to acting like a animal diaper ,diapers or acting like a baby if it's within my limits.

I'm a baby who can't keep his diapers clean
Come on man stop the same dare spam!

Likes:Diapers, wetting, messing, Dice dares, mild to moderate public humiliation (ie: im not going to ask a stranger to change me or something like that) hypnotism, laxatives, anything to cause me to lose bladder or bowel control

Limits: Anal (with the expeption of things intended to make me poop myself), anything that is going to get me in trouble, Pain, Family, eating human waste

https://strawpoll.com/dpr533xh please decide my diapers
k1rage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2021, 05:14 PM   #512
Messy_diaper

put on a diaper and don't change until it starts to drip throughout the challenge you can only crawl

likes:abdl,DIAPER,SMELL DIAPERS,ACT LIKE A ANIMAL, MESSY DIAPERS,HUMILLATING, crawl, puddles of pee, I love putting diapers on my face, head, pillow and bed to end up smelling bad

Send me a direct message or a message to :[email protected] and I'll do everything you say related to acting like a animal diaper ,diapers or acting like a baby if it's within my limits.
Messy_diaper is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Messy_diaper for this post:
Old 02-08-2021, 11:16 AM   #513
orophins
getDare Sweetheart

Messy_Diaper,

First, please understand that most folks in person above threads expect something besides being told to do their own dare. It’s both unoriginal on your part, and disappointing to folks who spend time putting together dares for others. To double down on that, this is a thread that in the very first post called for explicit dares to keep things interesting. Something a little more interesting than “do this for this long” would be sort of the bare minimum for a good post here. Your most recent example is a good start - add in something to make it more than just wearing a diaper: crawling. But frankly that was still lacking any interesting elements. There’s a more plain person above diaper dare thread, and many others that you can look at posting in. Many of the “better” dares In this thread probably took 10-15 minutes of thought to come up with an idea and write it down. If you’re going to keep posting here, please play in the same spirit of explicit, interesting dares: Try adding in options to your dares, things to do while in a diaper, random chance via dice rolls, involving others, etc...

I’ll get off of my soapbox shortly. Here’s a very simple dare for you that took me about ten minutes to write up. I would challenge you try to put in at least as much effort into any dare you post.

Put on a diaper, and roll a single six-sided die (or go to random.org to do similarly). Multiply that roll by 2L of water. So rolling a 4 is 8L of water. You must wait until you need to go #2 to start drinking that much water. The bathroom is absolutely off limits until an hour after you’re done drinking water - when you will be done with this dare. You should drink a maximum of 1L of water every hour to be safe, but go as slow as you like and don’t drink if you feel sick. The only place you can pee is while sitting on your pillow in your bed. It’s up to you if you would like to / when you would like to put on a diaper - but you don’t get a diaper for free. To earn a diaper (or second/third diaper for a change) you must find a new person above thread on getdare and post a 300 word or longer dare. If you end up earning a second diaper however, you must poop as soon as you change into your second diaper.
Dislikes: Denial, anal, baby ageplay, diaper rash, lines, timeout, petplay, dares >8 hrs
Limits: Pain, long dares >2days denial >7 days, bad diaper rash, indiscreet public/friends, permanent, illegal, eating/drinking pee/poo, sissy, face
orophins is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 9 users say Thank You to orophins for this post:
Old 02-10-2021, 02:34 PM   #514
pantieslave

Any time you spend online for 1 week you must be in a diaper, you must keep it on for at least 1 hour after and it must be wet at least once to change.
Old 02-16-2021, 02:33 AM   #515
Klickfoot

Well, cleary you didnt read the post above you

So as punishment i take something away you like: "Masturbation". You are forbidden to Masturbate for 2 Weeks and you have to wear a buttplug every day for at least 2 hours. It is out of question that you also have to be diapered during that time and the toilet is a forbiden fruit for you.

But I dont want to be to mean so I give you a chance to reduce that time. Every time you post in a person above thread and you receive a 'thanks' from any person for that post you can reduce the time by 1 day per 'thanks'

Good luck
Limits: Family, Blood, Very public, Face
toys: Dildo, Vibrator, Bra, Pantys, skirt, Chastity belt, handcuffs, buttplugs, ring gag, ropes, diapers, lockable plastic pants, lockable pink onsie, 4 digit key box, prostate massage device.
Klickfoot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2021, 10:16 AM   #516
sunset-gd
getDare Sweetheart

This dare comes in two parts.

For the first part, you will be fully crossdressed for 4 hours and you'll be drinking a litre of water each hour - but that's not quite true!

You may reduce the amount of water you have to drink by wearing a very large butt plug (-250ml) for an hour and a ring gag (-200 ml) for an hour. If you piss yourself, you'll be put into diapers right away, and all the rest of the water must still be drunk - if you're plugged, you will continue to be plugged. If you can't drink it all - that'll be going up your ass during your first change.

You can also just not drink as much water as you're meant to, but you will pay for it in the next part.

Now that you're sissified and drinking it's time to hold your pee. The longer you hold, the easier this will be for you; as every _minute_ you come short of the four hours holding time will be an hour you'll spend as a diaper butt.

Again, you can trade some of these hours. You can take 8 hours off if you take a huge enema before each change; you can take 16 hours off if you're plugged the whole time, you may take 8 hours off if you're in a locking onesie the whole time. Also every ml of water you failed to drink in the first part is coming back here; and it's going up your ass in the form of an ice cold enema.

Changes are only allowed 2 times a day, but you may earn them by taking a dose of castor oil and mouthsoaping yourself as you're changing.

Please nothing too crazy for me! I'm only posting here because I have to; please also notice that messy stuff is a limit!
Limits: public, scat, drinking piss, messy, a2m, line writing
Toys: collar, small butt plug, medium plug, riding crop, cane, paddle, rope, cuffs, spreader bar, 7" dildo, enema kit, ball gag, ring gag, weighted clamps, clover clamps, tazapper, dress, skirt, panties, chastity cage, diapers
PM Dares

Last edited by sunset-gd; 02-16-2021 at 10:32 AM.
sunset-gd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2021, 12:03 AM   #517
diaperboybcn29

You will be putting on an online show for anyone who wants to watch. You will go into Chatroulette and start dressed as normal but with a buttplug in (as you don't fancy pooping).
Every time someone write something on the chat or ask you something you will take off a piece of clothe and drink a glass of wate until you are completely naked. Once that happens we will follow the same procedure to redress you: with each comment you will put on an item, starting with a diaper (that you will feel with oatmeal, so you feel what it would be like to be messy), followed by lingerie and sissy clothing and finally make up. Remember to drink a glass with each thing you put on.
Finally, once you are completely sissyfied, you must just stay on cam for one more hour, complying with your viewers requests.
In order to be able to close the webcam you must have wet at least once and you must cum in your wet diapie by humping (no hands). You have to send me a pic with your final attire, sagging diaper and sissyfied.
Obviously, you don't have to show face during the whole show

For mine, right now I only have diapers and a maximum of 2 hours for dares. Take that into account, please

Not my cup of tea: Messy diapers, anal play

Hard Limits - Pee drinking, Full Public, Family, Blood, Scat Eating, Face, Life Ruining, Permanent, CBT

kik: diaperboybcn29

Last edited by diaperboybcn29; 02-17-2021 at 12:06 AM.
diaperboybcn29 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2021, 05:54 AM   #518
diaperboybcn29

Bumping this thread

Not my cup of tea: Messy diapers, anal play

Hard Limits - Pee drinking, Full Public, Family, Blood, Scat Eating, Face, Life Ruining, Permanent, CBT

kik: diaperboybcn29
diaperboybcn29 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2021, 04:17 AM   #519
SissySlaveEmily

Drink as much water as you can without feeling sick. Then, you are going to Triple diaper yourself. You are going to wear those diapers until you have made the outer most diaper quite wet. You may now walk, yes walk, to a nearby public restroom to change yourself.

Hard limits: family, social suicide, needles.

Toys: dildos, chastity, buttplugs, ball gag, ropes, lots of diapers...

Kik:Screamingemily
SissySlaveEmily is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2021, 06:39 AM   #520
Iam
getDare Sweetheart

Lock yourself in chastity. Put on 1 diaper. Skip your morning pee and gold it. Drink 1L of water then wait one hour. After the hour is up, put in your vibrating plug on high. Get dressed and go for a 30 minute walk. 15 minutes each way. If you cum while you're out, when you get back you must ruin 3 orgasms into your diaper (may remove chastity for this). If you wet while out you must wear that diaper for another hour.

Love: diapers, discreet public, pee, desperation, forced wetting, losing bladder control, bathroom restrictions, pee control, Forced Orgasms, Vibrators, Edging.

Limits: Full public, scat play, anal, nips, family, humiliation, nude, illegal, eating poop, drinking pee, pics, cum eating, crossdressing.

Toys:Vibrating wand, Lovense prostate massager, diapers, handcuffs, rope, belt.
Iam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2021, 04:28 PM   #521
diapergirl67

Wait until you bladder is bursting, then diaper up (you can cover with any clothes you want) and go walk around a store/mall/park until you can't hold it anymore. Wet your diaper, and then find a public restroom to change in. (If public changing is too public, then stay out until you diaper is almost leaking before heading home.

Likes: pussy stretching, vibrator play, diapers, masturbation control, wetting, edging, light bondage, light pain, nipple pain, hidden public

Dislikes: anal, heavy pain

Limits: non-hidden public, messing, permanent, pics/vids, eating/food, body writing, oral

Toys: diapers~goodnites~vibrator~buttplugs~rope~pacifier ~bottle~tunnel plug~dildo~pussy pump~fist dildo~squirting dildo
diapergirl67 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to diapergirl67 for this post:
Old 02-24-2021, 04:04 AM   #522
SissySlaveEmily

Smile

The next three days, whenever you are home alone for more then 30 minutes I want you diaper up an wear nothing but your diaper and your pacifier, you are not allowed to change in the last 3 hours before you head to bed so keep that in mind otherwise you will have a very wet night.

Hard limits: family, social suicide, needles.

Toys: dildos, chastity, buttplugs, ball gag, ropes, lots of diapers...

Kik:Screamingemily
SissySlaveEmily is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2021, 11:10 PM   #523
jdh90

Double diaper up, insert 8 marshmallows and drink a lot.
Now put on skinny jeans and go for a walk, but put your keys in the back of your diaper so you don't want to mess.
Go for a walk that takes about an hour.

Now how long you could keep your diapers clean:

< 15 minutes before you messed: that's pathetic, don't change your diaper, tie together your shoelaces and go for a further 30 minute walk in your diaper and change in a public washroom, wear diapers to bed tonight and don't get up unless they are wet!

< 30 minutes: Not good, but not horrible, go for a further 30 minute walk in your soiled diaper and make sure to fall on your pampered butt at least two times during that walk, to mush the mess around a bit
Wear diapers for the rest of the day and go to sleep wearing them.

<59 minutes: That's ok, sit in your diapers for 25 minutes and mush your mess around a bit, afterwards change into fresh diapers and sleep like that.

Made it back home and haven't messed?: wow, I'm impressed, you can just clean up, but wear diapers for the rest of the day.

If you mess yourself at any point, tie together your shoelaces and walk back home.

I just ordered some Tyakbles

Likes/Dislikes/Limits/Toys
PM Dares

PM Me Here
jdh90 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2021, 03:25 PM   #524
orophins
getDare Sweetheart

Default Removing some control while you do errands

This dare is based on Iam's "Bladder de-trainer" - so credit to them for the basic concept. Let's give you a good chance to use some of those new Tykables. As a warning, this dare involves drinking large volumes of water, tea, and gatorade to really get things moving - if you have any health problems or begin to feel faint or pain, it would be best to stop the dare (your safety comes first!). If it starts to feel extreme but you wish to continue, it is okay to modify the amoutns to meet your needs. To start with, you're going to need to hold off on cuming for 72 hours and on pooping for 24 hours before the morning of your dare, and eat a big dinner the night beforehand.

You'll need: A six-sided die, an errand to do that is about 15 minutes away from your home, and takes ~15 minutes to do and has a bathroom nearby (like picking up groceries from a self-checkout grocery store is fine), 8 marshmallows, 1L glass/water bottle for measuring drinks, inflatable butt plug, hot green tea (tea bags with hot water will be fine), three 32-oz(or 1L) of gatorade or similar sports drink, backpack, watch/phone timer.

Before going to bed the night before, put on one of your new diapers and drink 1L of water. You must keep the diaper dry until you would normally wake up in the morning. You're not allowed to poop until the dare allows it. When you wake up, drink 1L of water, and 1 cup of hot green tea with your breakfast. When you first feel like you need to pee, drink 1L of water. When it is a noticeably stronger urge, do 30 sit-ups and 50 jumping jacks. When you get to the point that you feel like you are in pain / would pee yourself soon, drink one of the 32oz bottles of gatorade. Once finished, go sit on the toilet with your diaper on for 30 seconds, then get up and do another 30 sit-ups / 50 jumping jacks. Once you get to the point that you are only going to last for a few more minutes, reach into your diaper and masturbate until you cum. Once the urgency to pee is back infull force, wait 5 minutes longer if you're able to, and then set on the toilet and start peeing into your diaper. Try to not clench your muscles at all, and just relax yourself completely for 5 whole minutes then do your best to masturbate again by just rubbing the outside of your diaper. Climax or spend at least 15 minutes trying before you are allowed to get off of the toilet.

Drink your second gatorade followed by another cup of hot tea as quickly as is comfortable. Try to relax your bladder as much as possible for the next few hours- as soon as you feel the slightest urge to go, relax yourself and pee - then try to keep your bladder relaxed and not clench after you finish peeing.

Make note of the time, set your timer for 90 minutes, and fill your 1L water bottle. You should finish drinking your water bottle by the time your timer goes off, and refill it every 90 minutes. You'll be wearing your first Tykables until it leaks, try to sip your water every time you pee, and keep your bladder as relaxed as possible.

Once your first Tykables starts to leak any small amount, take it off put it into your backpack for later, and then change into a new Tykables. Find out how much time has passed since you made note of the time before starting your 90 minute timers, then set an alarm on your phone for the same duration of time into the future. For example, if you first noted 10:21AM, and it's not 11:53AM, thats 92 minutes, so you'll set an alarm for 92 minutes in the future (1:25PM). Feel free to use https://www.calculator.net/time-calculator.html to help this calculation. Continue drinking your water on the 90 minute cycle until this alarm goes off. If you manage to leak before the alarm goes off, pretend that the alarm has gone off.

Once the alarm goes off, totally empty your bladder (which you should have been doing anyway), finish any amount of water left in your 90 minute water bottle, and stop your 90 minute timer. Take off this diaper and put it into your backpack for later, the toilet is off limits so try to hold your pee again while you finish your last 32 oz of Gatorade at a comfortable pace. As you're finishing off the Gatorade, make a cup of tea and put your six-sided die into your backpack along with your two previous diapers. Also get out your butt plug, and the 8 marshmallows (and some lube if needed).

Once the Gatorade is finished, insert the eight marshmallows, followed by your butt plug. You'll have more experience with your plug than I can assume, but let's say 10 pumps is enough that you're confident you won't be able to poop yourself past it even if you try your hardest to. Then you should pump it up 5 times (half as much). Leave the inflation/deflation tube running out of the back of your diaper barely so you can reach it easily, and then put on your Tykables.

Drink the cup of tea you made, and then sit on the toilet and set a timer for 10 minutes. Try your best to pee - if you're able to, you can move on immediately. Otherwise wait out the whole timer. You should try your best to pee freely again like you have been.

Get dressed the rest of the way, making sure your pants are big enough to contain your diaper (and possibly a second but it should be a very tight squeeze) and head out for your errand. From this point onward, you are allowed to poop - but try to not poop for as long as you can .

Once you get there, head to the bathroom and roll your six-sided die to determine your fate:
1) You have a choice: Pump your plug up the rest of the way (to 100% sure you can hold it, so 5 more pumps in our example), but set a timer for 2 hours, you won't be allowed to deflate it until those 2 hours are up - which may get very uncomfortable! Or alternatively you can re-roll until you get something besides 1 or 6.
2) Deflate your plug entirely. Good luck staying clean!
3) Change your diaper out for the first diaper you wore today (the one that leaked).
4) Same as rolling 2 + 3 (change and deflate)
5) Same as rolling 2 + Change your diaper out for the second diaper you wore today.
6) Tape your second diaper you wore today on over top of your current diaper

Head out and do your errand as soon as you complete the task of your roll. Before you leave the errand location, if you haven't already pooped, you must squat down (pretend to tie your shoelace if you like) and push for at least 15 seconds trying to poop. Then head home.

Once you make it home, unless restricted by rolling a 1, go ahead and deflate your plug. Wait until your diaper is leaking (unless it already is), and then sit on the toiler and write me a report of how the dare has gone so far - send it to my GD inbox. After that is done, set a timer for 15 minutes and try to climax in your diaper, or spend 15 minutes trying to do so.

Change your diaper for a fresh diaper, and the toilet is off limits until the following morning or you are able to climax again by just rubbing the outside of your diaper. While in diapers, you should do your best to just relax and pee as freely as you can (as before). You can only change a diaper if it has begun to leak or you're allowed to use the toilet. Once you've climaxed one last time or made it until the next morning, send me a final report of how it went.

If anything needs to be modified, feel free to do so or ask me for minor edits to make it fit your limits. Best of luck!
Dislikes: Denial, anal, baby ageplay, diaper rash, lines, timeout, petplay, dares >8 hrs
Limits: Pain, long dares >2days denial >7 days, bad diaper rash, indiscreet public/friends, permanent, illegal, eating/drinking pee/poo, sissy, face
orophins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2021, 05:38 PM   #525
Messy_diaper

Your dare starts once you're in a double diaper and have messed yourself. In order to earn a change however you must complete each of the following tasks:
1. Drink three litres of liquid (space it out safely)
2. Have a large pizza delivered to your house and answer the door to the delivery guy
3. Eat the large pizza and two jars of baby food then waith until you mess the diaper and no change until 1 hour
After you have finished all 3 tasks you may finally change out of your stinky, stinky, diaper
Have fun!

For my dare I would like it to be smelling very ugly

Messy_diaper is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Messy_diaper for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
dare, diaper, enema, pee, poo