Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online > Person Above Truth or Dare

Old 02-21-2021, 01:51 PM   #7381
Diaprmessr

I'm down

If you see a spelling error in any of my posts please pm me a punishment for every mistake. You have to show me the spelling error.

Likes: Diaper, humiliation, ageplay discreet/subtle public(wearing double diaper in public), wedgies, food play, wetting/messing, having to ask permission, degradation, pet play, punishment, light pain, crawling, light anal

Toys: Pull ups, large plug, pacifier, baby bottle, sippy cup

Limits: long term dares (last more than 72 hours), family/friends, permanent, scat play outside of diaper, life ruining, face pics, drinking pee, blood, vomit, heavy pain
Diaprmessr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2021, 01:57 PM   #7382
sullly

Diaprmessr loses

same dare

KIK : SDOUZ

Slave Registration

Likes light pain, bondage, dogtraining, leather, bikers, rubber, self bondage, chastity, dice games, bodywriting, risk of blackmail

Punishments Diapers, pee drinking, ass play, ice play, humiliation, corner time, body shaving, exposure

Limits hard pain, scat, outdoor, CD, social networks, sissy, doing video

PM DARES AND TOYS
sullly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2021, 01:59 PM   #7383
tripers
getDare Sweetheart

Send a message via MSN to tripers Send a message via Yahoo to tripers

I’ll take you on, good luck to you.

Kik: tripers

PM Dares
tripers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2021, 04:04 PM   #7384
Savannah912
Baby Member

Tripers loses! Too bad!

Next Dare: 24 Hour Dare
  • Loser must immediately put on a diaper and notify the winner. Winner may ask for proof of diaper wearing once per hour. Loser has 5 minutes to show proof or a penalty of 2 additional hours is added to this challenge.
  • Loser has to ask permission to change their diaper. Winner has complete discretion on this decision, including requiring additional dares to be completed before the change can happen.
  • Loser may beg for mercy (at any time) to finish this dare before the challenge is finished, but it's risky because the winner may asses an additional 2 hour penalty to this challenge for asking.

Important
  • Loser has one free change. Loser can change messy diaper after two hours due to sanitary reasons. This can only be used once during the dare.
  • If winner doesn't respond to change requests within 8 hours, you can change your diaper for free. The entirety of this dare is still expected.

Current dare Locked in Diapers
Send "Diaper Check" to Kik: Savannah.313
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthre...171454&page=64

Last edited by Savannah912; 02-21-2021 at 04:10 PM.
Savannah912 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2021, 04:34 PM   #7385
Diaper_pup

I go against you

I started a diaper blog on Tumblr, you can check it out here:https://www.tumblr.com/adultbabyboy-nbg

Puplic, diaper expose, hidden Crossdressing expose, Piss, mess, spanking, sissy, slave , humilation, Bondage, Crossdressing, diaper, AB

Family, blood, permanent

PM Dares
With Pic or Vid Prof

Diapers = I will wear diapers for 1 Day
Pantys = I will wear Pantys for 1 Day
Golden Shower = I will give me a golden shower
Swallow = I will eat a full load of cum
Diaper_pup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2021, 11:05 PM   #7386
ToiletBoy91

Diaper_pup loses

I'm in for the same dare

Loves: ABDL, Chastity, Anal, Pain, Humiliation, Toilet
Limits: Public, Food, Illegal

Kik: SissyBaby8008
ToiletBoy91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2021, 12:24 PM   #7387
Abdlbear

Sounds fun, I'm in

Kik: abdlbear1

Likes: diapers, wetting, messing, chastity, orgasm control, humiliation, discreet public, anal, cum play, cum eating, orgasm denial, spanking, enemas/laxatives

Limits: Extreme public stuff, family/friends/work, eating poop, exposure
Abdlbear is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Abdlbear for this post:
Old 02-25-2021, 09:43 PM   #7388
Artdawg

Default I'm down for Saturday

Pm dare
MESSY DARE ,FLEET ENEMA DELAX SUB, Diaper messing I'm diaper dare, night messing

Punishment
Long-term

Nots
Out side, near family ,not all day
Artdawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2021, 04:12 AM   #7389
littlelukas

The next loser will spend the rest of the weekend in diapers and chastity, the diaper is for fully use no holding back pee or poop and max 3 diapers a day.

Likes: , humilation, spanking, pussy licking, Abdl, diaper humilation, chastity (short term), light anal

Dislikes: hidden public (trying), Edging, chastity (long term), anal, sissy play
Limits: Full Public, Family and friends, ID, social suicide, blood, Face, permanent, blackmail

Have: Chastity device, Plug´s, dildo´s, Pacifer, Diapers, Bottles, nipple clamps, panties, bra

About me: M25 years old Single
Germany NRW
I choosed Pampers over Pussy
littlelukas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2021, 11:48 AM   #7390
tripers
getDare Sweetheart

Send a message via MSN to tripers Send a message via Yahoo to tripers

No one picked a loser for the one above this. I’m in against you.

As for the last dare: toiletboy lost.

Kik: tripers

PM Dares
tripers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2021, 11:58 AM   #7391
sullly

littlelucas loses

• Loser must immediately put on a diaper and notify the winner. Winner may ask for proof of diaper wearing once per hour. Loser has 5 minutes to show proof or a penalty of 2 additional hours is added to this challenge.
  • Loser has to ask permission to change their diaper. Winner has complete discretion on this decision, including requiring additional dares to be completed before the change can happen.
  • Loser may beg for mercy (at any time) to finish this dare before the challenge is finished, but it's risky because the winner may asses an additional 2 hour penalty to this challenge for asking.

Important
  • Loser has one free change. Loser can change messy diaper after two hours due to sanitary reasons. This can only be used once during the dare.
  • If winner doesn't respond to change requests within 8 hours, you can change your diaper for free. The entirety of this dare is still expected.

KIK : SDOUZ

Slave Registration

Likes light pain, bondage, dogtraining, leather, bikers, rubber, self bondage, chastity, dice games, bodywriting, risk of blackmail

Punishments Diapers, pee drinking, ass play, ice play, humiliation, corner time, body shaving, exposure

Limits hard pain, scat, outdoor, CD, social networks, sissy, doing video

PM DARES AND TOYS
sullly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2021, 12:25 AM   #7392
Abdlbear

I'll go in against you

Kik: abdlbear1

Likes: diapers, wetting, messing, chastity, orgasm control, humiliation, discreet public, anal, cum play, cum eating, orgasm denial, spanking, enemas/laxatives

Limits: Extreme public stuff, family/friends/work, eating poop, exposure
Abdlbear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2021, 11:39 AM   #7393
k1rage
getDare Sweetheart

sully lost

so basically same dare but.... I added some changes to spice things up a bit!

Loser must immediately put on a diaper and notify the winner. Winner may ask for proof of diaper wearing once per hour. Loser has 5 minutes to show proof or a penalty of 2 additional hours is added to this challenge.

Loser has to ask permission to change their diaper. Winner has complete discretion on this decision, including requiring additional dares to be completed before the change can happen.

Loser may beg for mercy (at any time) to finish this dare before the challenge is finished, but it's risky because the winner may asses an additional 2 hour penalty to this challenge for asking.

up to four times throughout the duration of the dare winner may force the loser to drink one liter, loser has an hour to complete the liter or they face punishment of either A: their next change is not automatically into a double diaper or B: add four hours to the duration of the dare. Winner decides

Winner has the right to send the loser on a public outing of some kind during the dare, it should be strait forward and somewhat simple, just a chance to show off your diaper butt lol

if the losers diaper leaks for any reason they much change into a double diaper and all diapers are to be double diapers for the duration of the dare.

Important

Loser has one free change. Loser can change messy diaper after two hours due to sanitary reasons. This can only be used once during the dare.

If winner doesn't respond to change requests within 8 hours, you can change your diaper for free. The entirety of this dare is still expected.

alrighty sounds fun to me, whos in?

Likes:Diapers, wetting, messing, Dice dares, mild to moderate public humiliation (ie: im not going to ask a stranger to change me or something like that) hypnotism, laxatives, anything to cause me to lose bladder or bowel control

Limits: Anal (with the expeption of things intended to make me poop myself), anything that is going to get me in trouble, Pain, Family, eating human waste

https://strawpoll.com/dpr533xh please decide my diapers
k1rage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2021, 03:58 PM   #7394
orophins
getDare Sweetheart

I’ll be in against K1rage. Already in diapers all the time for everything but #2s so shouldn’t be too bad - msg me for KiK.
Dislikes: Denial, anal, baby ageplay, diaper rash, lines, timeout, petplay, dares >8 hrs
Limits: Pain, long dares >2days denial >7 days, bad diaper rash, indiscreet public/friends, permanent, illegal, eating/drinking pee/poo, sissy, face
orophins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2021, 11:21 PM   #7395
sissytravis26

k1rage lost loser must put on a diaper and use it for 2 hours
sissytravis26 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
abdl, diaper, fun, loser has to