Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 03-01-2021, 02:18 PM   #121
Bdsub
Dare Freak

Enjoy your evening Aloe!

No rush on an answer but will you be doing a yoga session again this week?
Limits: Showing face, permanent, illegal, scat, full public, family / friends, ball busting, blood, sleep depravation

Detailed Likes and Limits
PM Dares

Toys
Kik: bdsub79
Bdsub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2021, 02:47 PM   #122
bluedieblub
Dare Freak

Can't have you growing too needy too quickly after all. We can make it grow slowly though. Between two meetings tomorrow, keep your vibrator inside you. 5 minutes before the meeting (one where you don't have to talk), turn it on high for 2 minutes. I'll leave it up to you if you want to leave it in or take it out.

PM dares and toys
Enjoyed a task? Write me a report, I love reading what happened!
M/Switch/Straight
bluedieblub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2021, 06:24 AM   #123
aloe
Distinguished Member

I started my morning with another edge in bed. Placing a peg on each nipple and slowly sliding a hand into my panties to circle my clit *blushes* gosh. Definitely feeling a little more needy today and the pegs have left my nipples rather pokey.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bdsub View Post
Enjoy your evening Aloe!

No rush on an answer but will you be doing a yoga session again this week?
Either this afternoon, or tomorrow afternoon I will likely do another yoga class, depending on my timing

Likes: clothespins, hidden public, edging, pussy insertions, short term orgasm denial, feeling controlled....

Dislikes: writing lines, corner time, anything that take awhile and doesn't make me feel squirmy

Limits: friends/family, public, messy, pictures
aloe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2021, 06:57 AM   #124
Bdsub
Dare Freak

Quote:
Originally Posted by aloe View Post
I started my morning with another edge in bed. Placing a peg on each nipple and slowly sliding a hand into my panties to circle my clit *blushes* gosh. Definitely feeling a little more needy today and the pegs have left my nipples rather pokey.

Either this afternoon, or tomorrow afternoon I will likely do another yoga class, depending on my timing
Right before your yoga class how does 2 edges sound followed by inserting a plug in your needy rear hole and your Ben wa balls in your needy leaky front hole. Should make you pretty aware of your need during your class.
Limits: Showing face, permanent, illegal, scat, full public, family / friends, ball busting, blood, sleep depravation

PM Dares

Toys
Old 03-02-2021, 08:46 AM   #125
aloe
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluedieblub View Post
Can't have you growing too needy too quickly after all. We can make it grow slowly though. Between two meetings tomorrow, keep your vibrator inside you. 5 minutes before the meeting (one where you don't have to talk), turn it on high for 2 minutes. I'll leave it up to you if you want to leave it in or take it out.
*blushes*

Gosh having my lovely vibe filling my needy hole felt so so good. I was squirming before I even turned it on. Then the buzzing. Gosh. Squirmy and so good. My panties may be getting a little damp *blushes*

The worst part of having it on high is always turning it off and feeling my needy hole clenching around it missing the buzzing *blushes*

....I think I’m going to leave it in seeing as I’m just sitting at my desk listening *BLUSHES*

Likes: clothespins, hidden public, edging, pussy insertions, short term orgasm denial, feeling controlled....

Dislikes: writing lines, corner time, anything that take awhile and doesn't make me feel squirmy

Old 03-02-2021, 01:27 PM   #126
aloe
Distinguished Member

So I was rather squirmy before I tried to settle into a yoga practice. I edged twice with my vibe pressed to my clit before starting. Gosh I was needy. I inserted my plug into my rear hole *BLUSHES* and the ben wa balls in my needy front hole. So many different feelings. I spent a few minutes just moving around getting “use” to all the sensations (not sure that I really got used to them haha but at least they settled a little).

Getting into the practice, every new posture I was still VERY aware of the plug especially. Every once and awhile, especially going into forward folds or any hip hinge it almost felt like the plug was going to slip out *BLUSHES* I must say I didn’t notice the ben wa balls as much as the plug. Still aware but a little less so.

Either way by the time I was done I was very squirmy, my panties are rather damp, and my nipples quite pokey

Old 03-02-2021, 02:16 PM   #127
Bdsub
Dare Freak

Quote:
So I was rather squirmy before I tried to settle into a yoga practice. I edged twice with my vibe pressed to my clit before starting. Gosh I was needy. I inserted my plug into my rear hole *BLUSHES* and the ben wa balls in my needy front hole. So many different feelings. I spent a few minutes just moving around getting “use” to all the sensations (not sure that I really got used to them haha but at least they settled a little).

Getting into the practice, every new posture I was still VERY aware of the plug especially. Every once and awhile, especially going into forward folds or any hip hinge it almost felt like the plug was going to slip out *BLUSHES* I must say I didn’t notice the ben wa balls as much as the plug. Still aware but a little less so.

Either way by the time I was done I was very squirmy, my panties are rather damp, and my nipples quite pokey
Sounds like you enjoyed that but your nipples seem like they are begging for attention. Why don’t you massage and play with them for 5 minutes

PM Dares

Toys
Old 03-02-2021, 09:45 PM   #128
Akitawa
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:

This seems like a very healthy exercise but like what bdsub said, your nipple need your attentions. Next time, how about using clothpin or applying a bit of toothpaste? You need to payback your nipples by massage your breast for five minutes each?
Old 03-03-2021, 01:52 AM   #129
bluedieblub
Dare Freak

Building yourself up to a lovely need already Aloe. Yoga while plugged and filled sound fun. I'm happy you kept the vibrator in during the meeting, wouldn't want to feel emptiness to clench around.

During your meals today, have one of your toys inside you.

PM dares and toys
M/Switch/Straight
Old 03-04-2021, 04:57 AM   #130
aloe
Distinguished Member

Hi! I seem to have fallen off the deep end at work. Somehow I’m supposed to find another 7 hours in the week haha! Might not be around as much for a bit.

But thank you all for the fun!!

Old 03-04-2021, 05:04 AM   #131
Bdsub
Dare Freak

Quote:
Hi! I seem to have fallen off the deep end at work. Somehow I’m supposed to find another 7 hours in the week haha! Might not be around as much for a bit.

I know the feeling, good luck in your search for time!

PM Dares

Toys
The following user says Thank You to Bdsub for this post:
Old 03-04-2021, 06:46 AM   #132
bluedieblub
Dare Freak

Quote:

If you find out how that works, let me know, I need some of those extra hours as well!

PM dares and toys
M/Switch/Straight
Old 03-04-2021, 07:23 PM   #133
Akitawa
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:

Goodluck with your works
How about work 30 mins early and 30 mins later? Is that allowed?

Advertisements
Kink Talk