Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Lounge

Old 08-18-2005, 12:01 PM   #1
depp
SysOp

Default Introductions (Post your info here!)

This thread is for introducing yourself and posting things like your interests and pictures that the standard getDare BBS profiles don't support. Users are limited to ONE post in this thread. Moderators will remove double posts and conversation.

Thanks!
Old 08-19-2005, 07:41 PM   #2
Muffinz

Okay! I get to go first.

Well...I guess boring stuff first...my name is Judy and I hate it. I'm a 19 year old girl in Pennsylvania. I dont go to school, dont work right now, and basically I'm a waste of life!

I love video games. If I had it my way, I would never have to do anything besides play games and sleep. I'm very into RPG's, but I like pretty much any kind of game besides sports. I like movies, being with my friends, and partying. Hard. I drink way more than I should, but I dont really care. Green apple vodka owns me. I'm in love with moogles, I wish they were real. I'm a huge sucker for compliments. I enjoy listening to music, I'm into pretty much anything besides rap/hip-hop/country/pop. My favorite band is Mindless Self Indulgence, if you havent heard of them, you should definitely check them out. You can listen to a few songs at http://myspace.com/mindlessselfindulgence. I like when people are good conversationalists, have a good (and preferably slightly twisted) sense of humor, and being attractive isnt a bad thing either.

I hate it when people cant spell or use correct grammar. I know this is the internet, and everyone likes to be lazy and shorten words or whatever...but it really makes you look like a fucking idiot. And I dont like associating with idiots. You are the company you keep, after all. I love singing, even though I'm awful at it. I like to get drunk and play solitare. For hours. All in all, I'm pretty fucking cool. If you dont annoy me.

And that's about it! If I think of more later, I'll add it. And I dont know how to put in a picture...? So here's a link to pictures of me. http://wouldyouhitthis.com/users.php...id=0&id=171029

Kay bye.
Old 08-20-2005, 04:11 PM   #3
depp
SysOp

Second post w00t w00t!

Im a young california guy in college. When I am not at school I work as a graphic designer and webmaster for a clothing company based out of cali. When not working or at school I can be found hanging out with my friends, GF, or working on one of my many websites.

I started playing Truth or Dare back in high school. Nothing extreme, just the PG type stuff you will find here. I've always loved the game and created this site as a sort of tribute. (this site is *FAR* from complete BTW, I have lots of plans)

I'll think of more later. Too tired at the moment. :)
Old 03-30-2007, 07:08 PM   #4
DareByrd
getDare Sweetheart

my name is Dalton. Im into music, sports, video games, fishing, and anything that gets my adrenaline pumping. II'm a 15 year old guy. I started playing TorD in elementary school (none of those little kid dares tho). I love Myspace...its a great way to keep up with my friends that have moved and suff like that. Some of my favorite bands are Good Charlotte, Three days Grace, Fall Out Boy, Panic! at the disco, Akon, and Atreyu.
DareByrd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2007, 07:59 PM   #5
Glutgod
getDare Devil

Ok well I'm Glutgod (halo obsessed.) I like music, gaming, sports, and sleeping. I live in columbus Ohio, go bucks. I love TorD with my friends. My favorite bands are Slipknot, Papa roach, and disturbed. I'm a levle 33 in halo 2 my gamertags Glutsieftgod, so woot go me.
For us, the storm has passed. The war is over. And let us never forget those who journeyed into the howling dark, and did not return. For their decision required courage beyond measure. Sacrifice, an unshakeable conviction that their fight... *our* fight... was elsewhere. As we start to rebuild, this hillside will remain barren, a memorial to heroes fallen. They enobled all of us, and they shall not be forgotten
Glutgod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2007, 09:42 PM   #6
the dude

Send a message via AIM to the dude

Hi im pretty new to the site but my name is jessie i live in midlothian virginia with my dad and i like makeing model airplanes, watching tv and video games.

www.myspace.com/jess_is_that_dude
the dude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2007, 10:30 PM   #7
Tarel

Default The silent arrival

Allo all,

Stumbled upon this fine little site and was quite intrigued.. I admit I do not understand much about it yet but I am learning and wish to test different areas. Names Tarel as my sn says, 17 and looking for a good place to chill and meet people. Do pm me if you want to chat or anything. I want to add and take from here, never like to stay in place too long heh, so I will be a continuous poster.

Cheers!

~Tarel
Tarel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2007, 02:05 PM   #8
Lord Beriskener

Greetings. I'm new just thought i might say hi.
Lord Beriskener is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2007, 02:09 PM   #9
Collared_Slave
Distinguished Member

Send a message via MSN to Collared_Slave Send a message via Yahoo to Collared_Slave

hello Lord Beriskener
Collared_Slave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2007, 04:02 AM   #10
bladeordagger666
Baby Member

Ight just thought id ss-ay hi! i love music an... just go to my bebo ! http://www.bladeordagger666.bebo.com

http://www.ltv1.piczo.com
bladeordagger666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2007, 06:19 PM   #11
bondfan

Im 21, from germany. I'm into BDSM since I'm about 11 years old (at least thats the time I realized it^^) and think of ToD as a Kind of subgenre of bdsm
I'm studying C.Sc and work as a Webdesigner/Computer Guy for a local Web Company.
I listen to all kind of music, esp. Folk-Rock, Metal, Gothic and Noise.
bondfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2007, 06:23 PM   #12
paul19

ooo form Germany

Du sprichst douche dann Recht?
paul19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2007, 01:36 AM   #13
endofspoon

Send a message via AIM to endofspoon

I am me! [yay who isn't, really?] At the moment I'm hungry. I never sleep, thats what sunday is for... Any Drummers around? Or pianist? RAndom!!!!!!! bOrDoMe ..... so what does BDSM stand for? I know what it IS, but what does it stand for? bondage domination slave and master???????
endofspoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2007, 02:57 PM   #14
Big_Joe
Distinguished Member

Send a message via MSN to Big_Joe

It stands for Bondage, Discipline, Domination and Submission, Sadism and Masochism.
Big_Joe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2007, 09:47 PM   #15
endofspoon

Send a message via AIM to endofspoon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big_Joe View Post
It stands for Bondage, Discipline, Domination and Submission, Sadism and Masochism.
then shouldn't it be BDDSSM??????
endofspoon is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
introduction