Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Archived Advertisements

Old 03-04-2021, 02:40 PM   #1
KnottyWolf

Male 36/male/dom seeks any age/any sex/sub in any place

36/male/dom seeks any age/any sex/sub in any place

Writing a good ad is hard. I’m going to do my best to communicate what type of relationship I hope to develop, but please bear with me if I ramble a bit and feel free to ask questions. If you send me a thoughtful reply, I promise to at least respond to it.

I’m 36, a cis-gender bisexual man from the US. I am demisexual, polyamorous, and my Myers-Briggs type is INTP. I’m experienced in BDSM relationships, switch, and have a number of kinks that I would want us to explore together. I have several pets, love to cook, and enjoy reading. I work in a STEM career and am well educated. Politically, I am very liberal. While all of that provides a nice list of descriptors, I also want to take some time to explain how I define some of those terms.

To me, demisexual means I am interested in relationships that grow to form an intimate bond as we get to know each other well. Polyamory means that I will have other partners, and will do my best to encourage you to also explore other romantic relationships. I have a primary partner, and depending on the dynamic that develops between you and I, and your interest, they may be interested in meeting you at some point. Right now, I am primarily interested in an online relationship, but if that ever changed, my primary partner would have to be involved.

Right now, I am looking to establish a BDSM based relationship where I am in the dominant role. Ideally, you’d enjoy the role of a submissive, pet, little, or some combination of those. My primary kinks revolve around punishment and discipline, although I have many others and want to learn about yours too. I am keen to find someone who also wants to explore the lines between FUNishment, discipline, and punishment.

I’m most interested in establishing a relationship someone with a feminine gender expression. Age is less important to me than intellectual maturity, but ideally, I’d want to find someone who is at least in their mid-twenties. If you can clearly articulate your wants and needs, you’re ahead of the game, but I at least want someone comfortable discussing this. I enjoy relationships most once we get to a place where trust has been established. To best accomplish that, you will ideally want to be friends, and talk about your life outside of your romantic and sexual interest.

I would like Kik to be our primary means of communication, although I could be convinced to use email, discord, or Skype at least to start. I’m not sure how to best address sending pictures, except to say that I would like us to eventually have enough trust that you would be comfortable with this, but I’m okay if it starts as a conversation and takes time. While I’d like to hear a bit about you, and would be impressed with a great introduction, if you’re not sure how to respond, but you’re interested, I am okay with you starting things by saying, “hey,” and taking it from there.
The following 2 users say Thank You to KnottyWolf for this post:
Old 03-05-2021, 11:00 AM   #2
bigboy22

Default Hello

Good afternoon how are you doing, saw your add and would love to talk more my kik is sissybaby1988
Old 03-05-2021, 12:27 PM   #3
Daresissy

Hiya subbm88 if you want to talk

Kik: subbm88

Dislikes: CBT

Limits: Full public, family, friends, poop
Old 03-09-2021, 11:43 PM   #4
nivel51

Hey, my kik is nivel51. I really like your introduction.
Old 03-10-2021, 03:23 AM   #5
HomerJay28

That sounds like a very nice approach, I'd love to get in contact and see where it takes us..

KIK:James288815
Likes: Chastity , Feet (a lot), enema, latex, sex toys in general
Dislikes: pain, diapers
Sex: Male

My Toy-Collection

Advertisements
Kink Talk