Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Archived Advertisements

Old 05-25-2019, 12:08 AM   #1
MasterForYou1

Male 33/male/dom seeks 21+/male/slave in any place (no limits)

33/male/dom seeks 21+/male/slave in any place (no limits)

As I didnt have any success so far I am giving this one more shot and hope to find a suitable slave this time.

Before we start to discuss my request for no limits:
Obviously everyone has limits and thats fine. Obvious ones are Illegal, permanent, underage/kids, blackmail, social suicide and dont need to be discussed. I just want to make clear I am looking for a slave who is willing to be traind very far.

But what I actually want to say with "no limits": Everything not mentioned above goes.
In detail that means: Crossdressing and sissification, humiliation, hidden public moving on to full public, pain, pee, messy, disgustung, ridiculous/stupid tasks, 24/7 rules and control to a degree that is possible online.

You must be single and live alone (roommate might be discussed though).

I like to train newbie slaves. You must be prepared and ready to be pushed from very easy to extreme in everything mentioned above. A main aspect is that you are going to be trained to become a proper sissy slut. That includes public tasks and public exposure at some point in the future for sure. Of course we slowly work on training you to get to that point. Things start private amd hidden and move on from there step by step. That also means risk increases slowly with time.
I dont request any experience at all. Just your unlimitrd will to devote a lot of time to this and be ready to be trained, pushed, owned and controlled completely.
Obviously spending a GOOD amount of money on toys and clothes is definitely necessary. We will need to build up a basic wardrobe at the start and there might be some bigger expenses. After that we will keep adding things regularly.
If you arent keen on that dont apply please.

Your training will be over mail only. You will report back with a detailed task report along with pics/videos documenting everything in a dropbox.

If you apply as my slave I expect you to be serious and looking for something long-term.
I have no interest in playing around and wasting my time.
On top you must be ready to devote time to this as your life will be restricted and controlled by rules and tasks more and more when time moves on. Your normal work will obviously be not affected. But I might be in charge of the rest if I want to.

If I got your interest send me a detailed application by pm and write down why I should take you as my slave.
Also tell me a bit more about yourself such as location, age, living conditions and so on.
Add any questions you might have as well.
Old 06-07-2019, 08:35 AM   #2
MasterForYou1

Still looking for the right slave.
Old 06-08-2019, 10:41 AM   #3
Jsmiles01

Smile Slavegirl

I’m interested Master. Please let’s talk. I just pm you Master.

Advertisements
Kink Talk