Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Archived Advertisements

Old 05-23-2019, 03:14 PM   #1
cloi_gurl

Female 30/female/master seeks 18-30/male/slave in US (cam required)

30/female/master seeks 18-30/male/slave in US (cam required)

I am a strong dominant female looking to break an alpha male.
I AM ONLY SEEKING SLAVES IN THE UNITED STATES!

I want someone I can talk to, but also, someone who knows their place (below me).
My likes include Domination, Humiliation, Anal, Forced Bi, Public, Shaving, CBT, and CFNM.

I love athletes, confident men, and jocks.
Ideally it would be a college/frat guy or young professional.
Ideally, I would want a guy that will do Anything and Everything to please me.

You must have cam.

Skype is cloigurl. Tell me why you are worth my time.
Be ready to show me ur worth my time, send pix, and tell me how ur gonna excite me.

I have high expectations and dont like to be disappointed.

Multiple people have messaged me asking why I only seek US slaves, and that is because of time zones, and just general connection. If you are from Canada, you can apply because time zones should match up.
Old 05-23-2019, 07:24 PM   #2
Mr.Blue

Lightbulb Suggestion

Hey, I have a suggestion for you since you've been openly accused of being a guy before...

Since you're willing to Skype anyways, why don't you just have a friendly voice conversation BEFORE you demand any nudes or live Skype shows?

Men can't really fake a female voice so it would prove you are who you say you are...and then you'd earn yourself a reputation on here as being a very sexy and legit female dom...which would in turn improve your chances of finding exactly what you are looking for on a more consistent basis

Anyways, just a thought. At the end of the day it's your thread so you can operate it however you want but this would really help improve the experience for both the dom and sub I feel
The following user says Thank You to Mr.Blue for this post:
Old 05-24-2019, 02:30 AM   #3
blokia_

Yeah, "she" is fake one way or the other. She wants pics straight away, but is seemingly unable to prove she is a female. That is one big red flag already. Also the amount of ads she opens is enormous. Even if "she" is real, it seems "she" is not able to keep a relationship going and needs new guys all the time.

Besides, you can't really break an alpha male on this site. First, true alpha's are hard to find anyway. Second, everyone who messages you on here willing to be your slave is already "broken in".
The following user says Thank You to blokia_ for this post:
Old 07-04-2019, 01:11 AM   #4
marco16

Hi mistress i’m a slave kik giuseppe.1234

Advertisements
Kink Talk