Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Archived Advertisements

Old 05-20-2019, 07:17 AM   #1
Littleboyblue123

Male 28/male/slave seeks any age/any sex/dom in any place (humiliate me)

28/male/slave seeks any age/any sex/dom in any place (humiliate me)

Hello! Thanks for taking the time to check out my ad. Getting straighg to the point, I am looking for an online dom who would like to humiliate and control me. A little bit of info about me: I am a average build white guy from the US. I am currently working as a nurse. I work 3 12 hour shufts a weej and am currently about to have 4 days off in a row, giving me a whole lot of free time to devote to you In my dream scenrio id like to find a dom who wants to force me in some way (blackmail, chastity, something else im not creative enough to think of haha) to be a baby in every way possible for their amusement. In addition i would love to be forced to humiliate myself privately or semi-publically. I want to be controlled and made to feel little and embarrassed and would be willing to give you that power over me if you would be willing to take it. Anything else that i didnt mention above that you wanna do with/to me we can discuss as long as its not specifically one of my limits. If you want to know a little more about me or if theres any questions you have that i didnt answer here please contact me by PMing me here or messaging me on kik (yourlittleproperty2). Again, thank for taking the time to read all of this! Hopefully you will be controlling and humiliating me real soon!
Old 05-22-2019, 11:01 AM   #2
dw77

Default Your Ad

I've never dommed a male before. I've been dommed by women and dommed women, so I may not be what you're looking for. But I'm curious and our likes match up. Tell me a bit more about yourself. Living situation, appearance, relationship, orientation, etc
Old 05-23-2019, 06:04 AM   #3
Littleboyblue123

I'm 100% free available all day today btw

Kik: yourlittleproperty2. Doms feel free to pm and humiliate me

Advertisements
Kink Talk