Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Archived Advertisements

Old 05-24-2019, 07:42 PM   #1
mistress_mary

Female 35/female/dom seeks any age/male/sub in any place

35/female/dom seeks any age/male/sub in any place

I am a (slightly) older domme looking to have some relaxed fun expressing my dominant and kinky side with a younger sub. Please do PM me if you think we would be a good fit.

Before you read my ad, please bear in mind that I am not looking for anything too involved, just something fun and relaxed. That is, I don't have time, particularly right now, to skype every day, or to be best friends - I am just looking for someone who likes to have fun when we are both free. We can chat and get to know each other, I hope, but I don't expect you be 'exclusively' mine etc., and don't expect a 'relationship', just something low key and no-strings

Dominating someone over Skype is a big turn on for me (if you are new to this we can start off tame)! Voyeurism helps me feel that bit more in control and naughty, and that the whole endeavour is about me being pleased, so ideally you will be an exhibitionist who wouldn't expect anything in return other than the knowledge that i'm satisfied. I have a boyfriend and so for the moment meets are not really do-able (though he is fairly open minded and he might be more accommodating in the future) - but he gets a bit of a thrill knowing that I sometimes act dominant with someone online.

I am seeking someone who is a 20-30, who looks good, and who takes care of their body. A full six pack, whilst very much encouraged, is not strictly required, but I do want to be attracted to you. Someone who is nice to talk to and interesting as well, and I get a bit of a turn on by being in control of someone who is cocky and pushes back a little (so long as you know im really in charge ;p)
Old 05-24-2019, 07:50 PM   #2
dareboy21

hey miss, i very much like your add and would like to talk. can you pm me?

my pm dares:
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=84802

MEOW :3
Old 05-24-2019, 10:56 PM   #3
King426

Default wants to be your slave

hello mistress.. i want to be your slave and serve you as you like

Dislikes: extreme pain or starching , blood play

Limits: blood, illegal ,Blackmail, risky, open to explore

NO WAY!! - animals, friends/family, public, underage

contect me:-

Skype - king.star22
Kik - king426
Old 05-27-2019, 01:04 PM   #4
SecretAccount

Seems like I would be a good fit message if you like x

Limits: family, scat, illegal, full public
Old 05-31-2019, 10:18 PM   #5
itsnotasecret.x

Hi i would really love to play with you, pm me if youd like
Old 06-01-2019, 03:50 AM   #6
naked_pool_player

Send a message via Yahoo to naked_pool_player

Dear Mistress Mary,

While I may not be exactly what you are looking for, I hope you will consider me anyway. I'm 35, and slightly overweight, but I've recently joined a gym and I'm slowly changing that.

When I was younder, I used to play pool on yahoo, and offer to strip and do dares for any girls that beat me (hence my username). This led to a few longer term situations where I would do dares on webcam for a few of these girls I had met.

This is something I would love to do again, and take a little further. I've spent a while looking for a mistress, but I realise I want a bit of a more casual arrangement, like you descibe. I like to play and do tasks and dares on cam when when I'm free, but without too much more of a long term commitment between sessions (although I'm still open to this).

I hope you may still consider me as your slave. I hope we can chat and discuss this further. My skype is [email protected] - you can also email me on that address if you prefer.

I look forward to hearing from you, and serving you.

Toys: Chastity Device & Butt Plug
Likes: Anal play, mild CBT, public nudity with low risk of being caught
Limits: Nothing permanent, SCAT, no one from real life should find out, no social suicide, no revealing personal info or blackmail
Dislikes: Excessive denial
Old 06-01-2019, 11:23 AM   #7
fitredhead

Default Casual Play

Good day Mistress Mary. It was so nice to read a nicely written ad. I'm a bit outside your age range, but quite buff. Seems to me like you might be more interested in a little older, if that means confident, but somewhat malleable. I hope you're doing well, but I'd love to make your day that much better. Looking forward to hearing from you to discuss further.

Limits: Blood, Permanent, Scat, Urine, Impact Play, Social Suicide, Face pics

Advertisements
Kink Talk