Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Archived Advertisements

Old 05-17-2019, 12:12 PM   #1
clarity

Female 23/female/slave seeks any age/male/master in any place (online slavery)

23/female/slave seeks any age/male/master in any place (online slavery)

To whom it may concern:

Hello Sir. My name is Clare, although to you it is whatever you decide.

I'm 22, out of college and working. I mostly keep to myself, and I'm really introverted. I am a lifestyle slave, that is, I can't turn it on and off like some girls can. Every man is Sir to me, and I don't enjoy typical boyfriend material. I need to be kept in line and abused by my owner at all costs. I want to tell you some more about me:

My likes:
1. What my owner tells me I like

(no, but seriously, in no particular order)

Bathroom control
full time slavery
bondage
anal
nipple torture
pain
piss drinking/watersports
humiliation
regular degradation/ being talked down to
spanking/slapping
free use
whipping/beating
orgasm denial - temporary or permanent
pet play
abuse
human toilet
rape
caning
hucow
cum humiliation
....basically everything else I've ever heard of

I dislike several things that I've been told to do, but I don't disobey my owner ever. Even if you tell me to do something that threatens my job, when I commit myself to a man, it is for life - or until He discards me.

My limits
I won't ask for control over anything in my life - nothing but this. I need to be allowed to choose if and when to show myself to you, I can't function otherwise. I have crippling anxiety over my appearance and it won't be fun for either of us if you start asking to see my tits or something. I'll lose it and you'll get annoyed. Trust me, I know. I of course say this in the most respectful and subservient tone possible, but this is the hardest of limits.

Anyways, I hope I still sound interesting enough for you to reach out. My kik is reckless_clarity but you can PM me too.

Last edited by clarity; 05-17-2019 at 02:17 PM.
Old 05-17-2019, 10:43 PM   #2
clarity

Lots of people are asking, so I'm attaching these pictures of my toys as well.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	20190406_113811.jpg
Views:	383
Size:	77.4 KB
ID:	8697   Click image for larger version

Name:	20190406_113822.jpg
Views:	220
Size:	71.1 KB
ID:	8698  
The following user says Thank You to clarity for this post:
Old 05-18-2019, 06:47 AM   #3
Godly
Account Banned

you seem like any masters dream slave
Old 05-18-2019, 10:30 AM   #4
clarity

Still looking! Lots of responses so far and enjoying them all

Last edited by clarity; 05-20-2019 at 09:44 PM.
Old 05-18-2019, 12:04 PM   #5
Godly
Account Banned

i think it would help your search even more if you could tell use your favorite dare as an example of your reports
Old 05-18-2019, 12:11 PM   #6
Bobcat
getDare Succubus

i think you would be a great slave
Old 05-24-2019, 12:12 AM   #7
hornyatwork

Hi clare, great ad, I have sent you a PM and a KIK.

Jay
Old 05-24-2019, 07:34 AM   #8
MasterMartin

Default Nice add and a lot of toys

Quote:
Originally Posted by clarity View Post
Lots of people are asking, so I'm attaching these pictures of my toys as well.
Hello Slave.
I did contact you in kik so we can get to know each other closer there and start your slavery as soon ss we match.

Looking forward
Kik: Mastermartin2
Old 05-24-2019, 09:54 AM   #9
Anotherannoyinguser

I sent you a message on Kik, my Kik is Mod edit: user requested. I look forward to getting to know you better

Last edited by Butterfly; 01-02-2020 at 07:41 PM.
Old 06-02-2019, 02:43 PM   #10
clarity

I feel like I need to clarify something so I'm adding to this thread: I'm really bad at making decisions and I hate this part so much. I'm really not a dominant person at all and I don't like deciding this get for myself. So I want to say to everyone still applying, I don't really want to be asked my favorite dares or even really my preferences. At least not right away. I don't know what I want. At this point I'm sort of just waiting for someone to...take me, you know? But I've gotten around 300 kik messages so I'm sorry if I never replied I'm still looking for someone though
Old 06-02-2019, 03:33 PM   #11
DomDelight

Default Hey. Lovely post!

Please read my sent PM
Thank you
Old 06-02-2019, 07:09 PM   #12
shadew21

Default Some. help maybe

*sigh* I know how hard it is to find the perfect one. I mean I may not have over 300 applicants to look through when I post an ad. That is a much shorter list for.me when I look, but making the decision can be hard. There are many great Dom's and some bad ones that are all mixed into a great big melting pot. Now I have applied via Kik a long time again and I don't expect a message back any time soon or if at all with the load of your work. I mean don't get me wrong if you want soemone to take you then yes I own you , you are mine. However, I don't think you want it that way. So how about some advice. I would first start by putting on your ad a break sign saying you are taking sometime to review what you have. Then I would filter out on getdare what you have in pm slowly little by little. I would respond to only the ones that have good grammar, put more then 5 sentences on their response as it should be a quality le response to such as one of your ad's caliber. The rest I would delete as they should have put in more time to respond to you and out care. Afterwards, if you still have to many filter them out again by a different length or the way they say they would treat you. They shouldn't treat you like a slit right off the bat but like a human being respectful and explaining clearly what they want or would do to you. Then after clearing all those I would go to your Kik. I would follow the same process. First , look at the one liners or small paragraphs and eliminate those. Then I would look through for longer responses again or for messages that connect to you. Once you have narrowed out the ones you don't like or feel they connect to you. Then begin to.message some people back. You can start on getdare or Kik. Kik I would say be your best bet to start since it's instant messaging and jsut a simple hello or a question about their response should be efficient enough. After you have messaged whom you filtered on Kik, then go to getdare and start to message the other people back on getdare. Also a way to maybe filter them out even more would be to see if they have a like mentioned in the their message or have a Kik linked to their account that matches. It is easier to respond to those as you have already most likely messaged them on Kik so it can be a shorter response or you can get rid of the ones who didn't Kik you if you are still having a lot of responses and need to filter more. Once you have messaged everyone back that you are interested in or by those guidelines. Then jsut simply wait. If they don't reply back on either platform in say about 7 days max then delete them unless you truly do want them. The people who respond first , you can take priority with them and work them down the line talking with them a little bit to figure them out . Once you find soemthing you do not.like then sort them out if they truly aren't what you are looking for. After you have filtered out the people who didn't respond and the people who didn't click then move onto people who really got you horny or made you feel something with them. Finally , it's your choice after that to whom you decide and if none of them work then continue your search by reopening your ad. However, if people message you after the temporary close on your ad jsut simply ignore them because they should have listened in the beginning and respected your wishes. Now I hope this helps you with your situation. You do not need to follow it to a tee or if at all , but I think any help is good help or at least as a guide. I do not expect this to help.my chances at all and am jsut providing this as a a guide only. If you do choose me then amazing. If you don't choose me then I wish you good luck with whoever you do choose. If you need help with any of this or questions about.the process please jsut contact me and I will use my best unbiased to help you with it. Thank you for having such a great ad and fingers crossed I'm chosen.

P S. If the offer still stands that you want someone to just take you then my offer still stands as I claim you as mine and are protection under me now and no one may take you all mine. If not then good luck on your search.

My Chess Dare:http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=139681

Chess username: shadowstrike13

Likes: bondage. control, insertion, anal. spanking, hypnosis, hidden public, pet play. baby play, and more...

Limits: family, friends, full public, permanent, illegal, animals
The following user says Thank You to shadew21 for this post:
Old 06-03-2019, 03:35 AM   #13
MasterZp
Distinguished Member

Default Good advice

Clare,

I agree with Shadew21 completely. As tough as it is, deciding on to whom you will submit must be your decision. It may be the last decision you make on your own, but it does need to be your choice. He has provided plan for how decide on who to connect with and consider. I would also add to trust your instincts and gut. If someone resonates with you, no matter why, then trust that feeling.

I do hope you find the right Dom for you, and while I’m a big believer that will be me 😉. Use the courage and strength I know you have and I am positive you will make a good decision.
Likes: Domination, humiliation, bondage, exhibitionism, giving dares, tasks, punishments, orgasm control/denial, controlling aspects of a sub's life like how they dress, how and when they eat, when they use the bathroom, their sexual adventures.

I'm only looking for female subs/slaves, so please no men.

Limits: scat, pee, blood, kids, knives, extreme pain, anything illegal
Old 06-03-2019, 04:24 AM   #14
shadew21

See you have support in whatever decision you make. And sure people will be a little down they didn't get a good person, but they will be happy you found what you needed and wanted.

My Chess Dare:http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=139681

Chess username: shadowstrike13

Likes: bondage. control, insertion, anal. spanking, hypnosis, hidden public, pet play. baby play, and more...

Limits: family, friends, full public, permanent, illegal, animals
Old 06-03-2019, 05:00 AM   #15
hot.pasha

slave male here on skype

Advertisements
Kink Talk