Old 04-25-2019, 07:42 PM   #1
Franklin98

Male 21/male/switch seeks 18-30/any sex/dom in UK

21/male/switch seeks 18-30/any sex/dom in UK

Hello, thank you for taking the time to read this advert.

I am a 21 year old Male switch living in the UK. I have been interested in BDSM and all that goes with it for a few years now, and have a bit of experience with it, both on and offline. This has been achieved either through partners or online games, but very few scenarios have lasted more than a month or so.

I am hoping to find someone who would be willing to be my long term dom. In a dominant, I would like someone who will give me tasks and rules to follow, and over time make me open up more to them and let them in on my more personal aspects (computer control and other similar acts). Obviously for this to happen, there has to be a level of trust between us.

I am looking for a Dom in the UK specifically, in hopes that perhaps in time we could organise a meet up and see how things go on from there.

A little about myself; I work overnights, and have a flexible sleep schedule, so I am able to keep fairly regular contact (I personally prefer to use Kik). I enjoy bondage, and as it is one of my main kinks I would expect a Dom to also be interested in bondage. Other kinks I enjoy are anal, though I am still fairly inexperienced, and some pain. CBT for example, is something I would be willing to try more of, and I cannot get enough of torturing my nipples. In time, I would be interested in chastity and as mentioned above, if we ended up meeting I would be open to the idea of you becoming my keyholder. I have also recently started experimenting with wax play, and this is definitely an area I am excited to carry on exploring.

If what you have read so far has caught your attention, please feel free to send me a message (again preferably on Kik) and ask anything you like. I prefer to use Kik as it is an easy platform to message quickly, send reports and share pictures and videos, should you request them of me.

I look forward to hearing from you soon,

Franklin
Kik: GDswitch
Old 05-23-2019, 08:29 PM   #2
Franklin98

Going to bump this as I am still looking. As above, Im looking for someone in the UK who would be interested in meeting in the future.

Likes: Bondage, Stroking and Edging, Nipple play, Pics and Cam (recieving and giving) are just to name a few.

Limits: Anything Illegal, Harmful or Permanent, Family and Friends, Public.
Old 06-13-2019, 08:56 PM   #3
Franklin98

Just another friendly bump. Had one or two replies but the conversation has fizzled out. Let me know if you are interested or have any questions, my kik is GDSwitch

Likes: Bondage, Stroking and Edging, Nipple play, Pics and Cam (recieving and giving) are just to name a few.

Limits: Anything Illegal, Harmful or Permanent, Family and Friends, Public.

Advertisements
Kink Talk