Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Archived Advertisements

Old 05-23-2019, 03:14 PM   #1
TheSir

Male 23/male/master seeks 18-24/male/slave in (see post) (fit-athletic)

23/male/master seeks 18-24/male/slave in (see post) (fit-athletic)

Hey, a bit about myself Im a 23 year old Master from the US, east coast, with about 8 years experience both online and real life. I am strict and creative with my tasks as I like to keep things exciting.

I am into a variety of kinks including but not limited to:
Teasing,denial,pain,spanking,choking,ice,wax,humil iation,degradation,risky,
sissification, bimbofication, hidden public, TPE. If you are not into all of these, thats not a deal breaker so long as you are into most of them.

If you are interested in becoming my sub, understand you MUST BE FIT, ATHLETIC, MUSCULAR. Meaning toned and in shape, Im not interested if you dont fit this criteria.

I am looking for a serious slave, someone who understands what it means to be a slave, be trained and owned. I enjoy playing games and joking around but Im not looking for someone who wants to jerk off, and disappear. This should be something you are interested in dedicating yourself to however I of course understand life, school/work and things like that.

Apart from that, I prefer someone in the US or Canada simply for time zone reasons and KIK IS REQUIRED for communication purposes. Im looking for a sub who I can talk to daily and throughout the day as I enjoy actually getting to know my sub and about them. It also allows for me to tease them.

**long term preferred**

If you are interested and believe you fit this criteria send me a PM with your age, location and kik username and we will talk.

I look forward to hearing from you

Advertisements
Kink Talk