Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Archived Advertisements

Old 05-23-2019, 06:58 AM   #1
Nick_0911

Male 29/male/master seeks 18-30/female/sub in any place

29/male/master seeks 18-30/female/sub in any place

Hello!

After a few months of being inactive, I am back on this website and looking for a sub again.

About me
Let me tell you something about myself. My name is Nick, i am straight, 29 years old and i live in Western Europe. I consider myself more of a dom than a master, since i don’t have the intention of controlling a sub’s life completely, and i like to care about my slaves/subs too. I have been a dom for over 7 years and i have had quite some online subs in the meantime. Mostly long-term, however a lot short-term subs as well (unfortunately). For the recent 3 years, I have also acquired real-life experience, which I really liked. For now, I am mostly looking for online, since most of you are located far away, but who knows where this goes.

What i’m looking for

I am looking for a female slave. However, i will mostly talk about a ‘slave’ instead of a sub. I know there are great differences between those two terms, but for me a ‘slave’ will act like a sub too, since i’m not really interested in 24/7 control, and I understand that your own private/vanilla life is probably a lot more important than this kinky lifestyle..
I’m looking for someone who, in time, after trust and respect is earned, is eager enough to obey all of my orders directly (within limits), without hesitation, and who really enjoys this personally. Of course, your limits are always respected.

I would like to talk and play with you regularly, but this can be discussed. I am interested in something serious, but I am up for something casual as well, depending on your availability and needs.
Communication

Communication is really, really important in a dom/sub-relationship. I really want to know what you like or don’t, and what’s going through your mind. Everything can be discussed. If you’re not comfortable about something, just tell me. I will never let you do something which you are really not comfortable about or something that includes great risks (public, family, etc).
Also, it’s quite normal for us, with busy schedules, to not always have time for this kind of play. I absolutely understand it if you’re not able to talk/play for days or even weeks, but just let me know it. I have had some subs in the past who, out of nowhere, just disappeared without saying anything. That is just a shame and a waste of my time. Once again, everything can be discussed, just tell me.
You have to talk in proper English. Of course, speaking it fluently is not necessary (English is not my first language as well, as you may have noticed by now), but you need to be able to form proper sentences and communicate easily. Typing like this "hi how r u" is a major turn-off. The same goes for one-line responses.

Ghosting subs are a major turn-off for me!
Once you get to know me, you will see that (however strict often) I am a kind person who cares about his subs, so if you need some time for yourself or anything else, I will respect that. If you ever want to take a break, or go your own way, that is not a problem for me, because I respect your private life too much for that. However, I would highly appreciate it if you at least tell me, instead of just leaving without any notification. This has happened a few times already and it is very disappointing.

What i like to do with/to my slaves
It would be great if our interests somehow match. The list below contains a few things I like to do to my slaves and which I hope you as a sub like as well. However, it’s not needed for you to like all the things listed below. We can always discuss likes, dislikes and limits.

My likes:
- Bondage
- Cum control
- Teasing
- Humiliation
- Edge and denial
- Nipple play
- Dressing up
- Anal
- Light (to medium) pain
- Cum play
- Wax
- Webcam sessions

Limits

The following list contains (among others) a few (standard) things I would never make you do as my sub:

Permanent damage, scars/marks, heavy/extreme pain, scat, blood, needles, illegal, blackmail, dangerous; anything filthy, with too great risks or too dangerous (the standard list).

How we will play

Our relationship will mainly consist of 1-2 (faceless) cam sessions a week (depending on both our schedules) and daily/weekly tasks (also depending on schedules) via Kik or e-mail. I don't require you to get on cam from the start though And you will be seeing me as well (unless you prefer not to)!

I understand that some subs prefer kik sessions over cam sessions, but for me the interactive part in a webcam session is very important. In a webcam session I can direct you in detailed ways and respond to your actions directly. So, no waiting on either side. I highly prefer this over giving you tasks, waiting until you do them and report to me, before being able to give you the next task. I get that for some subs this can be too much to start however, and I respect that.

These sessions can be discussed of course. However, it is highly preferred that you will be able to start doing cam sessions pretty soon. I will do anything I can do to build trust between us. I have a webcam too and i will use it if needed/wanted. Of course, you don’t have to show your (full) face if you don't want to. If you really don’t want to start with cam sessions from the start, i will give you time for this and we will think of a sufficient alternative.

Apply
Are you interested in becoming my sub and are you intrigued by what you read above? Then feel free to contact me via a private message on this website. From there, we can communicate via Skype, Kik or e-mail (Skype is preferred). Your private message to me needs to contain at least:
- Personal info (real name not required of course)
- Body appearance/type
- Location (specific country or state not required)
- Your likes
- Your dislikes
- Your limits
- If you have a webcam (required, for the right slave i can make an exception)
- If you have any sex toys, and if yes, what kind
- What kind of slave/sub you consider yourself?
- Why you would like to become my slave?

If you have any questions for me, feel free to ask them too.

Do not contact me if:

- You’re male
- You’re under 18 years
- If you type like this: ‘hi how r u i wanna be ur slave’
- You’re only looking for a one-time thing
- If you don’t have a webcam
- If you’re not willing to show yourself on webcam (an exception can be made if i think you’re worthy and you are willing to verify yourself in any way you prefer).
- If you're not going to provide all the required details listed above

Anyone who will send me messages only consisting of 'hi i wanna be ur slave' or similar one-liners will be ignored.
You may also respond in this thread.

I hope if i have mentioned all i wanted to say. Please contact me if you’re interested or if you have any questions.

Kind regards,

Master Nick

Advertisements
Kink Talk