Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Top Advertisements

Old 06-05-2018, 01:48 PM   #1
toto75

Male 41/male/master seeks any age/female/slave in any location

41/male/master seeks any age/female/slave in any location

Introduction
I know this is a long ad. But the best relationships on GetDare start with a good knowledge of each other's personality before any play is started (even though anonimity is absolutely preserved).
Sorry in advance if my English is not absolutely perfect, as it is not my mother tongue. But please read this ad thinking about the French accent, and you will get a better feeling of who I am.
If you are still interested when you get to the bottom of this ad, please send me a pm. I would love to hear from you, but please don't make it a few lines or I will disregard it. I promise to answer any decent answer.

About me
My name is Marc, I am 41, I am French and I am living in Paris.
My hair are black, my eyes are brown. I think I have a nice sense of humour. I work in an office, but I travel quite often throughout Europe.
I enjoy sports, reading and magic tricks (even though I consider myself as a beginner in this field).

Experience as a Dom
I consider myself as an experienced Dom. Over the past few years I have had a few different subs. Early on I fell into the newbie trap of taking anyone I could get my hands on to play with, and those ended up being the disappointing ones usually. Lately I have taken to playing with girls I found fun and intriguing. I had several great experiences (very different from one to another, as I intend to adapt to my sub, in order for her to have as much fun in the relationship as I have).
I have had great subs from around the world, among which French, Swedish, American, Indian and Filipinos. I enjoy discovering new cultures, and adapting myself to them. Therefore, wherever you come from, do not feel shy and answer this ad !
I also created a game (Getdare Survivor, based on the TV show), and I enjoyed it. I was however disappointed by the fact that many persons engage themselves into a long game, but leave without notice after a few days. If you happen to search my posts and see some of the dares I gave, don't be scared off! I tailor dares to your likes, dislikes and limits. Not everyone has the same experience nor tastes, and I definitely adapt myself to the tastes and experiences of my sub. I enjoy a lot unexperienced subs, as one of my pleasures is to have her test, try and enjoy new things.

My Dom Style
I consider myself as a fair Dom. I like to have fun and to tease, I am never intentionally cruel or mean. I like to find new things for girls to experience, that gives them a little bit of a thrill and makes their heart beat faster while thinking about it or doing it. I am understanding and flexible when it comes to real life. I don't mind tailoring a dare 2-3 times just so its perfect for you to attempt so never be afraid to speak up if something isn't possible to do. However, if you want me to be a stricter and more inflexible Master, I can also play that role. It is up to you to tell me (before we start playing, of course! )
I also tend to be creative, and put you into situations where you will have decisions to take (based on pre-defined consequences). I also love to give challenges or have you play games, and suffer consequences if you loose. Anything that could have your heart beat faster is exactly what I enjoy !
Of course, would you fail on a feasible task, or chicken out without clear reason, you may experience punishments ! But keeping the relationship fun at any time is one of my rules.

Things in tasks I like
Edging, teasing, forced orgasms, denial, hidden (and soft!) public, tit play, ice, light pain, light humiliation.
As said, this is my list of likes. But I will definitely adapt to yours. Do not be afraid to answer my ad if your list does not match this one.

Things I will never ask in tasks

Scat, blood, illegal, blackmail, social suicide, family, anything involving kids, and any such dare.
These are true limits to me, and I will never go this way, even if you ask me to. Beside this list, I will never ask you to achieve something you may achieve in the course of action but regret afterwards.
I enjoy pushing your own limits a bit, but, when I do so, you always have the right to use a safe word and to stop such task. Under these circumstances, you will of course not be punished.

What I am looking for
This is the "perfect" list of what I am looking for. But please, do not worry : I don't need you to fit all of these !
- Write good reports (this one is important to me : I take time to write rather long messages -though not as long as this one - and I expect you to do the same)
- Communicate frequently, doesn't need to be daily but at least 3 or 4 times a week. Not hearing from you for days or weeks at a time is frustrating. This does not help relationships, and may lead sooner or later to a dead-end.
- Being an intelligent person, with something to say outside of kink
- A good sense of humour (as we are all here for fun!)
- You enjoy being challenged, and are curious about new things and feelings
- A tease
- Confident
- Honesty, if something is wrong please say something don't keep it bottled up.

Technology
E-mail will be our main way of communication. It is convenient for both of us, as we can play when we are available, which does not always occur at the same time. As you answer this ad, I will send you my e-mail address.
But I would please like you to also have means of real time communication such as a messenger (Yahoo, Skype,...). We will not use them all the time, but "live" sessions are always a great tease.
Webcam and camera are a big plus, but I wont ask you to use either of those until you feel ready and confident enough. If we do go in that direction, I promise here on Getdare, in front of all readers of this ad, that all media seen or sent during our games will strictly remain private, and will never be shared or shown to anybody else than myself, either online or offline. I will also detroy all pictures you send to me, after I saw them. And I will NEVER ask you to show your face, or reveal anything that would break your anonymity. I know that submitting to a Dom needs to feel confident to the other person. I am absolutely aware that you are taking risk, and I commit to protect you, your person, your life and your anonimity. I know some persons betray this confidence here on GetDare, but I really consider this as a true crime. Confidence and anonimity are the two keys for a successful and fun relationship.

How to apply ?
Please send me a PM. I will reply to anyone who takes the time to write out a decent answer that is longer than 2 or 3 lines. It is just as simple as that.

Thank you for reading my ad. I hope to hear from you very soon !
toto75 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to toto75 for this post:
Old 10-20-2018, 08:24 PM   #2
PurpleS
getDare Addict

This deserves a bump yet again!
PurpleS is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk