Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 10-16-2020, 08:06 AM   #1
andrew_b
getDare Cultist (Outer Circle)

Send a message via MSN to andrew_b
Default Question for Delivery Drivers

Have you ever had someone answer the door to you whilst naked?

My Real Experiences
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=81891

Send me a pm if you want, I'm always up for chatting to people

CHECK OUT MY NEW FICTIONAL STORY "Pushed to Fantasy (On Vacation)" LINK BELOW
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthre...00#post4465100

I've also got snapchat, kik, skype and messenger. If you want to add me just send me a pm and I'll give you my username(s)
andrew_b is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2020, 08:17 AM   #2
sexyseniorctzn
Distinguished Member

Almost. I used to run a route for Jewel Home Shopping Services. I had a couple of ladies who would answer the door in their bathrobes, showing plenty of skin. They were not hesitant at all in letting me in. I am sure I could have had a very enjoyable visit if I was into such things. I never have and never will cheat on my wife, even though I have had opportunities. My ex used to accuse me of it all the time but I think that was because she was getting a little on the side herself. (By that time I didn't give a damn)

Click my album for a picture of most of my toys. Will use them on cam.

Limits are anal, excrement, involving other people, illegal, lasting marks no cross dressing any nudity will use a mask or no face.

Growing old is a good thing we all want to do but I don't have to BE old.
Whereby whereby.com/sexyseniorctzn

Kik: dogjockey

Skype Dogjockey Bearman
sexyseniorctzn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2020, 06:28 AM   #3
RiskyFlame
Longtime User

I've seen plenty of naked toddlers or young children (kindergarten-aged). Whenever I see them (usually) walking around behind their parents I place my full focus on the delivery process, or I look elsewhere and pretend to not see them. I can imagine the parents feeling uncomfortable when their child run naked to the door without a care in the world. And to answer the question, only once a naked child (4-5 y/o) opened the door naked, after which the parent ran straight to the door haha.

So far, no adults opened the door naked. There have been a couple of times where someone opened the door wearing but one item of clothing. 1. A boy (16-18 y/o) in his underwear while his friend laughed a bit in the background. 2. A man (30-ish) wearing a bathrobe because he was showering when I rang the doorbell. 3. A girl (15-17) sunbathing topless in the back garden. 4. And a couple of older guys wearing only their underwear and a halter top that's too short. These older guys often smell and aren't pleasant to look at.

I've only really liked a handful of people in my life,
and you've been two of them.

—Hans Axgil—
RiskyFlame is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk