Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 10-13-2020, 09:54 PM   #1
EasilyStopped

Default Pictures and videos for personal use

I know a lot of people list pictures as a limit, myself included, but recently I've enjoyed taking pictures and videos of myself that I don't intend to share. I've always intended and interpreted it to be about sharing pictures, but paranoia over leaks had kept me from trying out private pics until recently. These are questions about your opinions and experiences.

1. Have you ever taken nude/erotic/sexual photos or video of yourself that you did not intend to share with anybody else?

2. If no to #1, what is your primary reason for not doing so? Do you like it as a fantasy or is the idea a turn-off? (you don't need to answer the rest)

3. What do you like about it? Dislike?

4. What have you done on camera just for yourself, and how did you start?

5. If you take pictures but not videos, or vice versa, why?

6. How does viewing your content make you feel?

7. How long do you typically keep the files? Are there any you've kept for a long time? Any you've deleted before viewing?

26m
Dislikes: pain, denial, anal
Limits: scat, photos\public

Send me PM dares or suggest new ones

I love bets and challenges. If you see me online challenge me to a game.

EasilyStopped is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2020, 10:18 PM   #2
EasilyStopped

1. Have you ever taken nude/erotic/sexual photos or video of yourself that you did not intend to share with anybody else?

Photos and video.

2. If no to #1, what is your primary reason for not doing so? Do you like it as a fantasy or is the idea a turn-off? (you don't need to answer the rest)

As stated, my main reason for being hesitant was the fear that they could get out. I was also afraid seeing myself on film would make me uncomfortable and be something I couldn't undo.

It's very intense seeing myself on camera and comparing myself to other amateurs, but actually taking pictures and video is what I like. The feeling of posing and trying my best to be sexy. It's a self-dom situation where I'm forcing myself to make the best video possible so I won't be embarrassed when I watch it. It lets my brain turn off while my body goes wild for the camera.

I started with sexual or suggestive pictures that didn't include my body, like a lubed toy or an artful cumshot. Then I did some clinical self-shots to feel comfortable with my body before moving into photos to evaluate my cross-dressing and poses. Video was too hot to be patient, I've done a couple anal/oral videos with toys and candy but haven't had a chance to do more.

Video had been a bigger limitation because it's much more revealing, seeing how I move and sound was scary.

So far I've felt neutral about the content, I've really fucked up the camera angle so far and had the good stuff just out of range. Overall I'm embarrassed/nervous about it, so far I've only had a couple good photos.

7. How long do you typically keep the files? Are there any you've kept for a long time? Any you've deleted before viewing?

I delete them the same night, I'll view them a few times and I've even edited some before deletion. I have a few I regret deleting and hopefully getting better results will help me overcome that barrier.

26m
Dislikes: pain, denial, anal
Limits: scat, photos\public

Send me PM dares or suggest new ones

I love bets and challenges. If you see me online challenge me to a game.

Last edited by EasilyStopped; 10-13-2020 at 11:16 PM.
EasilyStopped is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2020, 02:34 AM   #3
rhode64
getDare Patriot

Send a message via AIM to rhode64 Send a message via MSN to rhode64 Send a message via Yahoo to rhode64

I know a lot of people list pictures as a limit, myself included, but recently I've enjoyed taking pictures and videos of myself that I don't intend to share. I've always intended and interpreted it to be about sharing pictures, but paranoia over leaks had kept me from trying out private pics until recently. These are questions about your opinions and experiences.

No

I take them and share them.

It turns me on knowing people are seeing me and watching me .

Nothing

I take both

Very arrousing

I keep all my files I never delete anything . If it starts to slow my computer down I transfer it to memory cards for safe keeping.
rhode64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2020, 03:45 PM   #4
subboy20

yes some are too dangerous to share or i just want to feel good

i like more that someone sees it, some for humiliation and some for flirting

i enjoy feeling sexy or just fantasizing about them

oh boy i cant remember but there were such stupid ideas or pretty sexy poses, even using these tik tok filters

i dont do much videos, its a bit hard

well sexy i think sometimes ashamed

i keep a good amount on dropbox, mainly the humiliating ones, just for myself tho

22 yo M
Likes: humiliation, degradation, shame/embarrassment, light exposure, armpits, feet, light blackmail

Limits: cbt, scat, piss, permanent, long-term blackmail, public (semi too), forced shave, family and hard pain
subboy20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2020, 03:14 PM   #5
Amihereforwhat
getDare Sweetheart

1. Have you ever taken nude/erotic/sexual photos or video of yourself that you did not intend to share with anybody else? Very very rarely

I don't like taking photos for myself. I'm not gonna use them for anything myself anyway.

I love doing it because people need to see me and judge me
I don't know why I started and I don't do much for myself

Videos seem really risky to me, in case I show something bad or sound comes out that I dislike

I like seeing myself but especially knowing that others have seen me

7. How long do you typically keep the files? Are there any you've kept for a long time? Any you've deleted before viewing? I often keep them for as long as they get shared and delete them soon after

I AM A SISSY
I have a dildo and I love it
Soft caged clitty

Kik: killmepleasewtf, sissy girl, 130 pounds, super bottom
Likes: Being a sissy, Feminization, Chastity, permission, talking, bodywriting, ducttape, naked, changing avatar/profile, wallpaper, licking
Limits: Face, family, social suicide, public, messy, and permanent,
pm dares

TEASE ME AND SEND PICS TO LOOK AT WHILE MY CLIT IS CAGED

200 Extensions and counting (kik for link)
Amihereforwhat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2020, 10:12 PM   #6
PrincessPinkiePie

1. Have you ever taken nude/erotic/sexual photos or video of yourself that you did not intend to share with anybody else? I have

3. What do you like about it? Dislike? I like the freeing feeling of it

4. What have you done on camera just for yourself, and how did you start? Just nude poses

5. If you take pictures but not videos, or vice versa, why?I take pics cause I feel like videos are to much

6. How does viewing your content make you feel? Doesnt make me feel anything

7. How long do you typically keep the files? Are there any you've kept for a long time? Any you've deleted before viewing? Until I lose the phone or sd card

Limits: anything involving illegal acts, scat, vomit, eating anything that comes out my butt, anything involving email trigs, Peeing in my clothes, anyone under the age of 25.

I am post op but do not have a front fuck hole. I love sucking dick

I can not edge. Nothing that is permanet and cant be washed or healed.
I already wear panties
PrincessPinkiePie is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk