Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 10-10-2020, 04:55 PM   #16
sissybill
Distinguished Member

i was made too get a room dressed in my sexy/slutty outfit n then go too my room n strip naked n put only a towel around me n go back to front desk n ask for more towels n wen i picked up the towels to wiggle so my towel fell to the floor n walk back to my room
opmg i think about 5-10 people saw me but it was so hot
.public dares n tasks / i love to be exposed
forced gay-sex with pic/videos/indoors/outdoors

my kik is sissycandy2464

Dislikes: scat n cbt

my lovense app name is sissybill if yu hav the app send a friend request
sissybill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2020, 11:32 AM   #17
GaiBoi

Yes. Friend dared me to walk naked to elevators and back. It was exhilarating... I was so scared I'd be caught. When returning to our room I heard someone come out behind me. If they saw me, they didn't say anything or report us.
GaiBoi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2020, 02:19 PM   #18
Kah
Account Banned

So right now I live in a hotel and my bathroom and shower are on the opposite side of the (public) corridor to my room. So every so often, when bored and horny, I leave my room and go for a shower, but I leave all of my clothes and towels in my room, only bringing my key and shower supplies with me. I often drip dry in the bathroom for a short while before peeking out the door and walking back to my room in the buff.

<3 Kah

Likes: Exhibitionism. Pain. Roleplay. Humiliation. Name calling. Bodywriting. Games.

Dislikes: Bondage. Sensory deprivation. Edging. Cold showers.

Limits: Illegal. Permanent. Pee/poo. Blood. Family/friends.

Hi guys. I took a bit of a break for my mental wellbeing, but lately have been teasing the idea of coming back to GetDare. I return with a clean bill of health and am ready to experience the joys this website can bestow once again.

PM DARES

<3 Kah
Kah is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to Kah for this post:
Old 10-29-2020, 08:05 PM   #19
Roller

I’ve done it a few times. A lot of times it’s just propping the door open and standing there naked till I hear someone coming. Once I was in a high rise hotel with a square layout, probably 50 rooms around a circle. This one was in the middle of the day so it was even more risky. I propped my door open and walked around the entire floor in a circle back to my room. Walked up and down the entire stairway naked a couple of times. Hoping to do an elevator dare sometime in the future. Also been naked/had sex on multiple hotel balconies.
Roller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2020, 09:45 PM   #20
rhl
getDare Succubus

Years ago, before cameras where popular, yes I forced to do a nude walk, no shoes, no socks, not a stitch of clothing. I was kicked out of the room with the ice bucket.
We where on the second floor and the ice machine was on the first floor stairwell.
Damn it was a fun walk. I wasn't allowed to run.
Old 10-30-2020, 07:15 PM   #21
bogue270

this was a great dare before cameras...... sighs.. different times... back when you could go to a hotel and skinny dip in the pool...lol the good ole days
bogue270 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2020, 02:51 PM   #22
Snape94

I have walked naked around the same floor several times. Once, I walked up and down the stairs. It was really arousing and risky

Kik: matt94gd

Likes: nudity, comparing, edging, posing, ballbusting, cbt, spy, exposure
Snape94 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2020, 05:19 PM   #23
humiliatedboyslave
getDare Devil

I travel all the time for work (pre covid and it will resume again, travel has been slow for me this year). But I pretty much make it a point every night to run out to fetch ice in either a diaper or tighty whities. And then after I usually would be walking at least 2 of the floors totally naked.

When I do get to a hotel, I'm always looking for cameras in the normal spots, even the elevators that I don't plan to get on. I also check the doors from the stairwells to make sure there is no problem with them reopening on to the floor (sometimes they don't reopen on certain floors if you need a key card) or just for security it doesn't reopen on any floors. So this is something I always verify. I pretty much try to do a dry run of my expected walk in just a speedo so I can pass off I'm heading down to the pool if I run into a problem some where. Even hotels I 've stayed at before, I still check out for new cameras and still do a quick walk through as places change their procedures all the time and the last thing I want to do is end up in the stairwell and not be able to open except for the lobby level lol!

I also always get 2 key cards! I have come so close to leaving the room without a key card so many times it isn't funny, well I suppose it would be funny. But one of the first things I do is find a suitable spot to hide the key, and this is usually multiple floors away and the other side of the hall so I can't just go up the stairs, but I figure at least I have a safety if I forget to take the key with me.

There was one hotel in Switzerland I was even on the roof naked at night once. And my boss was staying in the room next to my room!

Limits: public is cool, but nothing over the top... no pics, no permanent marks/damage, no family, no friends (well maybe), no social suicide

PM Dares - Make me regret this list.

Gym Help

BIRTHDAY BASH
humiliatedboyslave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2021, 11:41 AM   #24
patrickm

Default Hotel Nude Walk

I've done this twice. First time I didn't make it down the entire hall, only about six doors down before the elevator dinging scared me, and I rushed back to my room. Second time was much longer and also had exterior halls. I walked around the entire second floor exterior hall. Most of it was very dark, but the side facing the parking lot was brightly lit. Very thrilling and made even better as it was done as a forfeit because I lost a game of strip dice.

Check out My Blog for my Naked Fantasies and PM Dares! If you find a fantasy you'd like to help me make come true, message me, and we can try to work something out. Here's my kink list.
patrickm is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2021, 08:53 AM   #25
Kisune Karnon
GetDare Ninja

I have not and I don't have any reason to.

Male/Married/Straight/Switch/32/190 lbs

Likes and Limits
Toys (So Far)
PM Dares
Utilizing Keywords Version 3
Kik: Kisune22

My goal is to give good dares and receive them because that is how I enjoy the game.
I will send reports when I choose to or if I am asked.
If you give me a repeated dare or a "do your own dare,"
I will be very disappointed because I like to be surprised and challenged.

Kisune Karnon is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk