Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 10-15-2020, 10:54 PM   #1
Bjames

Default 3 favourite dares

I was looking for dare ideas and though this could be fun. Post your 3 favourite dares, they can either be your favourites to give or your favourites you have done. My idea of this takes off is to get some dare ideas for when we are bored without having to ask and wait for replies! There are no limits, just your favourites!

Dislikes: external exposure, edging, pee, spanking, long dares, chastity, bondage, large anal, body writing, messy, denial, cbt, eating

Limits: involving others, social media, skat, sounding and ID

PM/KIK DARES
Bjames is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2020, 10:55 PM   #2
Bjames

Some of my favourite dares I have been given are:

Naked pic challenge - take a naked pic in the following locations
- car park
- Public toilet
- With a fast food restaurant in the background
- In the woods

Go to the mall dressed normally and buy a pair of panties, go to the public toilet and strip and put the panties on, carry out your men’s underwear and throw them in the bin in the mall

Wet yourself fully clothed, strip putting your clothes on the wet floor under you and get redressed

They’re the best ones I could think of at the moment!

Dislikes: external exposure, edging, pee, spanking, long dares, chastity, bondage, large anal, body writing, messy, denial, cbt, eating

PM/KIK DARES
Old 10-15-2020, 10:57 PM   #3
Bjames

Some of my favourites to give (was even harder to think of because I usually go off the persons likes/dislikes)

Strip in a semi public place, walk X (1-100) steps away from your clothes and then get redressed

Video you cumming and eating it afterwards or cum on your own Face if you can

Naked exercises
- 25 jumping jacked
- 25 sit ups
- 25 push ups

PM/KIK DARES
Old 10-16-2020, 06:59 AM   #4
Hammerdown1_

Some of my favorites to give are
1. While at work/office take your underwear off and leave them on your desk or random area where someone might see them
2. While at a mall, go to dressing room and strip naked, then leave your underwear off (he put them in his boot) then send a pic proving your still commando (which he sent while on an escalator, which was awesome!)
3. As a wedgie lover, I like this one...... give yourself a wedgie, then sag your pants right below where the leg holes end up, then go in public, and hopefully they don’t have to bend over and people see their wedgie

Kik: bwade93
Hammerdown1_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2020, 10:54 AM   #5
scottanthony1980

Default Dares

Obviously all dares should be within the person's limits...

1. It's been said before, but remove underwear at some point during the day and leave it somewhere public.

2. Take an x rated image of yourself, set it as your phone's screensaver for 1 day.

3. Edge within 30 minutes every time someone says your name in a day.

Enjoy

S x
scottanthony1980 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2020, 11:06 AM   #6
Alice-H

Default Favorites

I am kind of new here but here my favorite dares.

1 Make you famous dare.

2 Exposed completely on line dare.

3 Tack bra dare.
Alice-H is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk