Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 10-12-2020, 07:44 AM   #1
andrew_b
getDare Cultist (Outer Circle)

Send a message via MSN to andrew_b
Default Touched by Gender you aren't attracted to

How do you feel about being touched/played with by a gender you don't find attractive?

My Real Experiences
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=81891

Send me a pm if you want, I'm always up for chatting to people

CHECK OUT MY NEW FICTIONAL STORY "Pushed to Fantasy (On Vacation)" LINK BELOW
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthre...00#post4465100

I've also got snapchat, kik, skype and messenger. If you want to add me just send me a pm and I'll give you my username(s)
andrew_b is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to andrew_b for this post:
Old 10-12-2020, 08:00 AM   #2
PrincessPinkiePie

Depends on what they are gonna do to me.

Limits: anything involving illegal acts, scat, vomit, eating anything that comes out my butt, anything involving email trigs, Peeing in my clothes, anyone under the age of 25.

I am post op but do not have a front fuck hole. I love sucking dick

I can not edge. Nothing that is permanet and cant be washed or healed.
I already wear panties
PrincessPinkiePie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2020, 08:03 AM   #3
MissMaria
Distinguished Member

While this douse not apply to me as I am pansexual, I do think this is a really interesting question, good ask.

Likes, Dislikes & Limits
PM Commands

Member of the unofficial getDare PM Dare Commission.
Help spread the word and the PM Dares! Join Today!
PM me a dare to find out how.
MissMaria is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2020, 09:36 AM   #4
rhl
getDare Succubus

It makes me feel a little like a whore, who doesn't care who it is as long as they get what the want. In some cases this may be money.
Old 10-12-2020, 10:54 AM   #5
Truckernaut42
getDare Devil

I'm bi so there isn't a gender I'm not attracted to, but I don't like when people i'm not attracted to touch me. However, I find I'm more shyer around guys and at sex clubs I've had guys walk next to me and literally grab my penis and testicles (not hard, just lightly) and it was very abrupt and startling but if a girl did it I'd feel less startled. Girls are gentler.

For those under 5 inches, join the small dick club on FB https://www.facebook.com/groups/2901374083525592

Likes: nudity, sph, truths, public nudity, showing my penis

As punishment for having a small penis I must show anyone who asks to see it a picture of it. Message me to see it anytime. I am no longer allowed to keep it private.
Truckernaut42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2020, 11:18 PM   #6
amethyst353
getDare Sweetheart

I'm bi, but I'm bi in a way where I'm attracted to like 99% of women and maybe 1% of men. I definitely have my guard up with men and am way less likely to be submissive.

loves: humiliation, gags, bodywriting, bondage, games
limits: pics with face, messing with sleep, public, heavy blackmail, videos, permanent, scat, extreme pain Note: I transitioned years ago - wearing women's clothes isn't a dare. If you give me a sissy-themed dare, I will ignore you.

Full likes/limits | Toys/Items I Own | PM Dares (friends only for a bit) | My current rules
amethyst353 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2020, 06:56 AM   #7
andrew_b
getDare Cultist (Outer Circle)

Send a message via MSN to andrew_b

Quote:
Originally Posted by amethyst353 View Post
I'm bi, but I'm bi in a way where I'm attracted to like 99% of women and maybe 1% of men. I definitely have my guard up with men and am way less likely to be submissive.
That's fair, men are far less predictable

My Real Experiences
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=81891

Send me a pm if you want, I'm always up for chatting to people

CHECK OUT MY NEW FICTIONAL STORY "Pushed to Fantasy (On Vacation)" LINK BELOW
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthre...00#post4465100

I've also got snapchat, kik, skype and messenger. If you want to add me just send me a pm and I'll give you my username(s)
andrew_b is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2020, 07:02 AM   #8
sexyseniorctzn
Distinguished Member

I haven't touched or been touched by another guy since I was a kid. I think that if I had the chance now, I just might just for the thrill of it.

Click my album for a picture of most of my toys. Will use them on cam.

Limits are anal, excrement, involving other people, illegal, lasting marks no cross dressing any nudity will use a mask or no face.

Growing old is a good thing we all want to do but I don't have to BE old.
Whereby whereby.com/sexyseniorctzn

Kik: dogjockey

Skype Dogjockey Bearman
sexyseniorctzn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2020, 08:35 AM   #9
Yourchoice
getDare Sweetheart

No thank you...I prefer only to be touched by females.
Yourchoice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2020, 09:35 AM   #10
Ch4rl13

"How do you feel about being touched/played with by a gender you don't find attractive?"

Really good question. It generally makes me uncomfortable but I'm not sure if this is normal or a bit homophobic of me. It would certainly be a lot easier to find people to play with if I could be comfortable with guys too but wouldn't this make me gay or bi? I do feel particularly aroused by the female body (and not particularly by men) though bdsm is so exciting I don't know how much gender matters. I think you've probably raised more questions than I have answers for but I'll be interested to hear others thoughts and any advice you'd give me. To end with a question, does it make you gay or bi to play with the same gender?
Old 10-13-2020, 10:04 AM   #11
AnalAddict
getDare Addict

I’m attracted to and LOVE being fucked by men. While I’m not sexually attracted to women, their touch can be electrifying. Often more so than a man’s touch. It gives me goosebumps.
Old 10-13-2020, 12:54 PM   #12
MissMaria
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ch4rl13 View Post
"How do you feel about being touched/played with by a gender you don't find attractive?"

Really good question. It generally makes me uncomfortable but I'm not sure if this is normal or a bit homophobic of me. It would certainly be a lot easier to find people to play with if I could be comfortable with guys too but wouldn't this make me gay or bi? I do feel particularly aroused by the female body (and not particularly by men) though bdsm is so exciting I don't know how much gender matters. I think you've probably raised more questions than I have answers for but I'll be interested to hear others thoughts and any advice you'd give me. To end with a question, does it make you gay or bi to play with the same gender?
I do agree that this poses a interesting dilemma even for me because despite being pansexual there are deffinatly a lot of people I am not attracted to, In general I have an issue with being touched unexpectedly or by people I don't trust due to mental health reasons and so this can become very complicated if a random person comes up to me and touches me (which has happened and the resulting panic attack was not at all nice) though being touched sexualy by someone it was pre arranged with who I am not attracted to, if I had to guess I would say it would proberbly be more arousing because of the fact I am not into it and so there is a humiliation/degradeation aspect thrown in there to some extent but even then as this has not happened to me in a lot of years like over 10 I have no true idea how I would react these days.

As for the second part of your question, the part about sexuality, I have heard this one before a lot of times and the truth is it comes from a place of fear... in that touching the same sex instantly makes you bi or gay, the truth is sexuality is widely considered to be self defined or in other words you are the sexuality you say you are, but if we break it down further the definition of sexuality is: the orientation of a persons sexual attractions and feelings, therefore if I man was to give another man a bj but had no sense of attraction to that or any other man prior to during or after the fact the man would still be hetrosexual or attracted to the opposite sex, which again is why it is self defined because a lot of people experiment to see if it is for them and find actually no this isn't for me, and thus it can not be defined by your past relations only by your feelings of attraction which only you could possibly know.

Good question though solid 10/10 for your way of expanding the original question to new hights.

Likes, Dislikes & Limits
PM Commands

Member of the unofficial getDare PM Dare Commission.
Help spread the word and the PM Dares! Join Today!
PM me a dare to find out how.

Last edited by MissMaria; 10-13-2020 at 12:56 PM. Reason: Typo
MissMaria is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to MissMaria for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk