Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 03-08-2023, 02:42 PM   #1
patrickm

Default Dannese Sucks at Poker

Dannese and I played a game of dare poker and he lost, big time, going all in on pocket Queens. Thankfully, Ihad three of a kind, so he sucks. His dare was to put on his mermaid panties and walk around his block in just them. Lucky for him, it was dark and his block was only about 100 meters around. The few people he saw, didn't seem to notice the barely clad man, unfortunately.

Check out My Blog for my Naked Fantasies and PM Dares! If you find a fantasy you'd like to help me make come true, message me, and we can try to work something out. Here's my kink list.
patrickm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2023, 12:54 AM   #2
QAPage

Send a message via Yahoo to QAPage
Default Patrick also sucks at poker

parick got stripped bareass naked 3 times inn a row at poker, foraced to walk outside in daylight nude and streak in raun wearing nothing but a shaving cream thong......so patrick sucks too, lol

Advertisements
Kink Talk