Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 01-31-2023, 06:48 PM   #1
alex_af1996
getDare Sweetheart

Default Nude bike ride

It’s late night (12am) I’m horny as hell talking to multiple people on KIK doing dares and other fun tasks having a good time. Time goes by and I still haven’t cum yet which is blocking my judgement (which is my type of fun).
It’s now 2:30am and I’m only talking to one girl and she loves public dares. Which at 2:30 in the morning I’m keen to do because public dares at that time is like doing dares in my back yard.
She’s trying to find something which will get her and myself excited and she tells me to grab rope, anal toys, and my one piece swimsuit (obviously female) and put them in a bag. Which I did promptly next she tells me to strip which I did and then she goes get your bike and go for a ride to an area to do some dares for her.
I got my bike out the front I’m fully nude and shaking because I don’t think it was that warm but also I’m nervous I’ll get seen.

I head to a bush land area near my house (2-3kms away) which I try to do quickly but she had me record myself riding my bike along the way.
I arrive at the bush land area and head in via bike it’s 3am now. I get there take a video of the dark area + myself nude.
She instructs me to try myself butt naked to a tree and I’m not allowed to untie myself until she tells me too. So I do a basic ball and cock loop with the rope and then tie myself to the tree and send it to her ( I’m still able to reach my bag with my toys in it)

For the time I was tied to the tree she got me to plug my ass, use my vibrator in my ass and do other things for her via video until she told me it was time to go.
But before I got back on my bike she made me plug my ass and put my one piece on for the trip home. On the way home she told me to find a house with a camera installed and stop there and do a dance which I was very hesitant to do but because it was dark I thought I may as well as they couldn’t see my face.
So I found a house recorded the camera on the house and turned the camera around to me and danced. Forgot about the flash on me which would have exposed me more but oh well. Was there for about 2 mins before I was instructed to ride home naked again so I stripped off and rode home naked.

On the short ride home I could hear a car near me so I peddled so fast to try and find somewhere to hide. I could see the lights nearly spot me as I turned a corner which if they turned the corner I would have got busted and seen fully naked with a butt plug still in on a bike in the middle of the night.

I got home got into bed and she told me I did a good job and I had a wank went to sleep. I couldn’t believe what I just did I was so horny and excited from the night

Soft limitsiss play, humiliation, sissy (want to explore)
Hard Limits: scat, piss drinking, extreme pain, blood

My AMA https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=373282
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=425350

I own 3 butt plugs

Email me at [email protected]
alex_af1996 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to alex_af1996 for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk